All Comments on 'New Territory'

by Mr_Bodacious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I wanted to cum when I read this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Filthy

More arse lickng

MaricopamanMaricopamanabout 7 years ago
Details

The story got my cock hard. I would have liked to have known more about each man,hairy,smooth, cut, uncut. I liked.the description of feelings and sensations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
that was my first fantasy

my first fantasy would be to have two older and more experienced guys lay me down between them while they likcked and slurped on my body for an hour. Every place a tongue felt good , I got tongued there! After cumin and washing up. The question was posed to me. "Do u want to return the favor?" "NO!" was my initial thought. then when I figured out that I could tell my self that I had no choice, it was easy for me to lean in and take that first cock in between my lips.I almost came when the first cock twitched when my mouth clamped onto that hard purple head. He warned me that he was going to cum. I was so hot and wanting to make them feel good, they both ended up cuming in my eager mouth! I swallowed their cum and they applauded me. I was wearing lingerie by the end of the day. I was rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Threesome

I had my first when I was 19 the two other guys were 52 and 56 respectively .. John ( 52 ) was my Daddy who had persuaded me to meet with his friend Ray ( 56 ) at his beach house that weekend ... John had bought me a new lingerie outfit for the occasion which I had to wear to impress Ray .. And 'boy did he like it' , I was covered in cum in no time ...Johns , Ray's and my own !!

I must have sucked them both off at least 5 times each that weekend as well as them both fucking me !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good writing

You need to continue writing gay stories. You're very good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This story had my cock hard in nit time as I read it it was very descriptive of what was happening & made me imagine I was the lucky guy being seduced by the 2 more experienced guys fucking both & being fucked as being in a 3some is a fantasy of mine that I have yet to fulfil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous