New Throne for High Priestess Ch. 01

Story Info
Tyrande Whisperwind has never faced a battle like this...
8.3k words
4.72
17.8k
47

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heavily inspired by Dark Days for Darnassus, by Slutwriter (thank you), it is a re-telling, my ideal version of Tyrande's ordeal... focused entirely on her, the intro is basically the same setup, takeover type deal, Pussy-denial heavy anal focus, lots of cum, precum...

Before you begin, please take a second to search for a photo of her.. just type Tyrande Whisperwind in Google Images, and look for the one where she is standing with hands at chest height casting a spell, behind her are steps and a column, and a tree... white dress... you'll see it. Another one to keep in mind is her wow wallpaper one, just of her face, glowing eyes... anyways, enjoy

-----------------------------

Chapter 1 -- The Beginning...

The Highborne Leader of the Kal'dorei and High Priestess of Elune, Tyrande Whisperwind, was born in a city called Suramar where she played in the woods often as a child. She had several dolls, and her life was peaceful, picturesque. It would prove to be a stark contrast to the conflict she would endure later in her long life. These challenges will test her from within... test her strengths, and ultimately put her on her true path, at long last

Over 13,000 years later, she is every bit as beautiful as she was in her 20's. She is passionate, and occasionally quite rash. She worships Elune with total adoration and submission. She was always very decisive and often took courses of action that others found very disagreeable. She has been told many times that she looked like a goddess, though Tyrande was always reluctant to accept such praise. She always had a caring soul, and given her peaceful nature, she did not enjoy conflict. She was nearly the perfect avatar for Elune; a gentle spirit at her core, but also having a very fierce and wild side. She was willing to do whatever it took to protect her home and her people, savagely if necessary.

She was highly suspicious of other races, and only rarely volunteered to help close allies. She has been in many battles, far more than she cares to admit. She was a master strategist, fearsome and deadly, her instincts never failing her. She absolutely despised the younger races, and everything they represented, seeing them as brutes and savages. She had no patience learning anything about them. The lowest, youngest, and most foolish creatures in the realm.

She is most comfortable in the forests where she belonged, very quick and agile, she has a hunters figure, lithe and absolutely stunning. She is dangerous, never hesitating to attack, and prefers to not let any of her enemies escape alive. Her duty to protect her people from danger was always greater than her own personal pride or morals, willing to break both for the greater good. Nevertheless, she always preferred peace whenever possible. Who didn't?

She always turned heads everywhere she went, very long-legged and firmly toned, her delicately-sculpted beauty had no equal. She was the epitome of grace, in both form and character. Though her breasts were very sexy and lay firm on her petite athletic frame, with nipples very prominent when cold, her best asset was usually hidden beneath the fabric of her dresses: her backside. She had the most incredible and perfect bubble-shaped butt, both cheeks were ample yet perfectly proportioned for her athletic figure. It had a roundness that boggled the mind, and with such a narrow waist, gorgeous hips and an unbelievably sexy thigh gap to match, she was a bombshell. Her thighs were absolutely incredible, they came in at a close second. Thin enough dresses that really hug her figure as she walked showed off the slight jiggling, bouncing, flexing and grinding; a butt that was beautifully toned and incredibly erotic for any ass-man.

Teldrassil was invaded, Darnassus fell. It was a stunning show, the Orcs struck like lightning. No one expected it, no one ready for it. They moved as though they already knew the future, they never had such a decisive win like this before. They had a passion in their hearts, moving beautifully, not exhibiting their typical clumsy fury. They did not kill unnecessarily, instead aiming to disarm and overwhelm. Very unusual. It was a perfect takeover and occupation. They went straight for the heart of the Night Elves, a bold move that actually worked, to everyone's shock and confusion.

Tyrande had found herself taken almost immediately, and though she managed to wound about a dozen, it was impossible to take on the entire force by herself. Her enemy was smart, using her own people as shields. She quickly realized everyone around her was surrendering, it was an obvious defeat. In the end, she had to surrender herself, lest see harm done to her people. They built a large fortified burrow where Tyrande resided, building it into the Temple of the Moon, which would become her new prison.

Secured carefully in beautifully crafted stocks, her hands and head were locked tightly. The stocks height was low, but not low enough for her to rest in prone comfortably. They were at the perfect height to encourage a resting state on her knees. And in fact, they were positioned slanted such that her head was craned back, encouraging her back to arch as well, causing her to be in the perfect face down ass up pose, her magnificent butt higher than her head. She was stripped of everything but her earrings, tiara, and heeled boots, her white dress carefully put aside. The attack on the city so swift, she didn't have time to dawn her war gear. Her breasts firm and pert, hung just above the floor. Her brilliant emerald hair framing her gorgeous face. Her knees were apart about shoulder width, and her bubble butt was presented perfectly to the back of the massive burrow.

It was here the legendary Kaldorie lay waiting, contemplating, seething. They left her in solitary for an entire week, with the fate of her people unknown.

She also didn't know that the horde men were abstaining from sex...

Expecting the Warchief to eventually make his grand appearance and gloat in victory, she ran through scenarios in her mind. Scenarios of diplomacy, truce, a deal for resources. She didn't think she'd have to surrender, seeing as she has allies. However, she wondered why everything was so quiet outside. Finally, at long last, someone did arrive, and it wasn't what she expected to see at all.

Standing there, stark naked, was a young Orc Warrior. Tyrande's brilliant glowing eyes glared at him, filled with fury. She did her best to meet his ominous stare and not blink, but her eye caught something else that, despite her best efforts, she simply couldn't ignore.

The Orc jailers lusted at the sight of the Night Elf Leader, but they had strict orders. Someone of her stature and beauty, however, truly tested their loyalty. In fact, all night elves were off limits. They were at their breaking point, but the orcs heroically held true to their orders.

She allowed her eye to break his gaze just for a split second, its brilliant glow having the unfortunate effect of easily giving away every movement, and what she saw caused her to grit her teeth and seethe silently.

How dare they...

She couldn't fucking believe it. They were going to be savages after all. Her current nude position was a hint, but she held out hope this was merely an attempt to demoralize her before talks.. The hatred and bitter disappointment hit her in the pit of her stomach, and she suddenly found herself all too conscious of her vulnerable position, unintentionally shifting on her knees

She would not give them the satisfaction of breaking her, she vowed to herself. Never.

He was massive and muscled, more so than a typical Orc Warrior. But that is not what was causing her heart to pound so powerfully inside her chest.

Among the senses she's honed over 13,000 years, her sense of smell being absolutely incredible, it was her sense of taste where she truly shined. Unknown to her, she had no equal in her race, or any other for that matter. She was truly an exception. Every other night elf's sense of taste was... normal in comparison.. she always wondered why no one paid any heed to the culinary world like she yearned to. Every delicious morsel she had ever put in her mouth, every elixir, and every fine spirit, she was able to discern every single detail. She took great joy in refining her palate, it was her one true passion in life outside of her devotion to Elune. She was the ultimate super taster among super tasters. In her adventures, she has had the opportunity to enjoy cuisines from around the realm, whatever the world had to offer, though she never overindulged. And she NEVER forgot a taste. With this sense, she could even taste the air and track anyone and anything upwind, even with a pinched nose (though she'd never try such a silly thing). Since she was a child, she had learned to appreciate every new taste, learn to savor each bite. Everything nature had to offer was a gift from Elune.

And now, she tasted him in the air as she seethed through her teeth, his musk so powerful. Bobbing as he walked, she stole another glance, unbelieving. The source of this overwhelming smell. Time seemed to slow as she took him all in, she simply couldn't help it. Utterly shocking, her stomach churned, it was the first time in all her long life she has ever laid eyes on an orc's penis.

Obscene... grotesque, it was a slap in her face. A twin display of virility and utter disrespect; despite its massive weight, it did not hang. The orc didn't have to say anything, this display said a thousand words to her, and it made the implications of her position all the more grim.

Its thick shaft stood up at a stiff 45-degree angle relative to the ground, bobbing only slightly with every step, causing long strands of precum to whip around and up over its crown...it looked to be pushing sixteen or seventeen inches. Thicker than her arm, it was covered in hideous bulging finger thick veins tangling over each other, and giant disgusting inflamed clusters of warts and moles decorated its otherwise smooth tight green skin. It was harder than a fully flexed bicep, widening at its root like a solid tree trunk. The girth of the shaft was widest at the base, and tapered ever so slightly near the crown, giving his helmet a sort of fat neck. The crown itself was a sight to behold, dark green, it was pulsing. Prominent was its flair, it would act like a lewd butt plug.

And as he slowly disappeared behind her, her heart began to beat furiously inside her chest. His cock was throbbing slightly in rhythm of the orcs heartbeat, full hardness, and with one hand he had to push down quite hard and angle his hips as he crouched in order to line his penis to her.

Then came his booming voice

"I'm Drako. You Submit..."

Her eyes glaring wildly... she was speechless, the audacity.. before she could respond, he continued..

"Worship Horde on knees, pleasure, with only mouth but no words, and drink deeply of the Horde's pouring lust"

The Orcs knew, and recently verified that, culturally speaking, a night elf female giving a blowjob was the pinnacle of taboo for them. Not just A taboo, it was THE ULTIMATE taboo. And to give one to another race was unspeakable, ESPECIALLY Orc.

She was officially offered the terms of her surrender.

Speaking in common, the translation was not perfect, but it was clear enough.

Flabbergasted, the high priestess processing the ridiculous ask, her jaw dropping, she was stunned. It was incomprehensible. But nothing prepared her for what she felt next.

She vowed to herself that she will never show them any weakness, and lucky for her he couldn't see the look of utter shock and dread in her face..

With a rough hand on the left cheek of her bubble butt, he spread her open, and gently nestled his angry crown right against her dark purple star, a strand of precum making first contact just before the crown itself, causing her to flinch, clench, her jaw to drop further into a full-blown open-mouthed shocked expression. If she could place her delicate hand over her mouth it would complete the look

Her nose filled with his stench, her senses drowning in it.. her heart pounding in her throat.. She wanted to look back over her shoulder and flash him a look of utter hatred.

"You accept terms, High Priestess?" asked her jailor in his deep rumbling voice, pushing into her more, revealing a hint of his strength and his unyielding member

"Never!" Tyrande responded as defiantly as she could, but it came out a bit louder and faster than she had planned. She answered in her tongue, but it was an unmistakable no, nevertheless.

Despite her legendary resolve, the telltale feeling of dread filled the pit of her stomach. Nevertheless, staring forward and steeling herself, she took in a deep breath, which was unfortunately timed with him pressing his slimy bicep-thick crown against her precious ring much MUCH HARDER

She threatened him and all orcs with death, her language pouring out of her mouth, dripping with venom... This wasn't at all what she was expecting. Eyes full of disbelief, the vile young orc continuing to press against her exit while adjusting his angle of attack this way and that, ever so slightly. His right hand now joining, he used both hands to really pry her bubble butt open. Just then, a desperate thought occurred to her..

The stupid brute was simply mistaken, inexperienced.. surely...... their women must...look...different..down there....

In a last-ditch effort to salvage her spiraling situation, take some modicum of control, she attempted to correct him wordlessly by adjusting her hips higher to correct his aim, arching her back all the way to try to break contact with her asshole and position her pussy in its place. She was burning with humiliation, and almost regretted it immediately... He paused, humored her, watched her move and position higher, and smirked. Amused, he flicked the tip of his leaking cock against her clit a few times, coating it with his fluids, dragging his wet crown against her precious slit, paint brushing it with precum and teasing her a little before readjusting himself and his angle, pressing again into her ass with renewed vigor, his intent now crystal clear.. He took a couple tiny steps forward whilst crouching and really brought his massive crown right up against her now upturned clenched star. This angle of attack was the most erotic possible, and his cock angrily flexed and gave up a nice hot wad of precum.

She vowed never to do that again.... He took one hand off her bubble butt and pressed his cock down into her, the bulbous underbelly of his crown mashing into her star, should she readjust and lessen her arched back, she would only be aiding in his penetration now. She had to keep her ass fully upturned in the most lewd position possible, otherwise she'd be pressing her star into HIM...

And then she felt it, despite her efforts to clench with everything she had, the pressure was too great, and its slickness began to cause her ring to slowly... Open..

Going straight to anal, she's never done anal in her life..

Tyrande couldn't hold back the frustrated, furious hiss. Her ring opening up to him, ever so slowly.. Slick with flowing precum, his crown began prying her open more and more, his strong hand pressing down on his iron pipe and experimentally swaying it left and right.. Her eyes trained ahead began to wander left and right as well...

This cannot be happening to me. H-He isn't going to fit.

The thought appeared in her head. Eyes widening, she realized she must have a frantic expression of fear on her face. She gazed ahead at the entrance, not wanting to be seen by another..

The orcs large rough hand on her relatively small frame easily pried one of her cheeks further with his massive thumb, pulling at her ring with her own bubble-butt. The sight before him was absolutely lewd, legendary. With clenched teeth, her upper lip began to tremble.

The orc held her steady as he worked on opening her up, one millimeter at a time. Orc precum was the most effective lube in the world, and it allowed her stretched anal ring and twitching anal sphincter to gape wider than ever before...She began to squirm and dance her hips slightly while clenching to try to keep him out, her other bubble-cheek jiggling and flexing as it hug around the right side of his fat crown, but it was proving impossible to slow his progress. In fact, it seemed to be only helping, turning the Orc on, working her ring around his meat... He was groaning, enjoying himself. Her ring now giving his crown an open-mouthed kiss, smooching him right at his sensitive spot with every clench, sucking at the bulbous part of his crown as she danced..

The angle of entry was diabolical, he knew, he was coming at her in the worst way possible by pressing the fat crown into her as though it was a spatula pressing into meat, his fat shaft the handle.. He wanted to make a lasting impression, make her remember his name, make her remember her first orc cock...

Her gape slowly approached the size of her fist, and then quickly exceeded it which caused her to panic.. She could feel the crown ooze a particularly massive glob of viscous precum just past the edge of her ring, and it filled her with a warm tingle that spread around her ring and into her core. The lure of that relief she so desperately wanted at this moment calmed her nerves, and it caused her to relax her asshole just enough to finally allow the massive crown entry. She simultaneously relaxed her strained back ever so slightly, which was burning with fatigue at the exaggerated arch, causing the 12 o'clock of her ring to take on the top of his helmet like the upper lip of a cock-sucker, spreading a wave of viscous precum over the helmet like a squeegee.. Never in a million years would she admit to herself that this act of relaxing was voluntary.

The desperate anal ring of the legendary Kaldorei stretched to its absolute limit as the crown began to sink into her. Eventually finding slight relief as her stretched ring took on his round fat meat, passing the halfway point, and reaching the flare of the unending mighty crown at last, her bubble butt swallowed the giant apple of a cockhead greedily, her cheeks remained parted lewdly from his massive girth.

Helpless as her homeland, and now her body, her temple... invaded..

With the giant helmet finally past her sphincter and up into her warm rectum, an inch of the orcs throbbing cock sunk forward easily, her ring contracting and squeezing around the neck of his shaft, passing a set of warts that tugged her tightly stretched ring. The rock-hard helmet ascending into her sucking rectum was the greatest feeling in the world for the Orc. He was the first.

Only now realizing she'd been holding her breath this whole time, she exhaled with anger, frustration, a sick sense of relief, defeat, and impatience. She defiantly tested her binds, fists balled tightly in a feeble attempt to break free as she took deep slow breaths as quietly as possible. The pain in her wrists gave her something to focus on that wasn't this massive cock, but it was like a fly in a hurricane.

"If you not surrender, we all take you. We not stop taking you. Every night one of your people will be executed by axe."

She heard him, but she didn't process him, not right now..

The elite Orc Warrior began to pump ever so slowly in and out of her, with each thrust pushing a little deeper, it didn't take long before he approached the six-inch mark, she could feel her resilient body adjusting to his girth, which troubled her deeply... how far is this going to go... She meant the situation.. but her mind simultaneously flashed an imagine of his long cock. Pain has all but vanished after the initial entry, now feeling a pressure that grew inside her, she has never felt the sensation of opening up like this in her life, and the more she relaxed, the more this strange feeling grew..