New Throne for High Priestess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will find out how long your people will suffer for your pride..."

That practiced line hit her profoundly in this moment, and it made her wonder in silent terror.

The orc began to pull and push further and further, exiting just before his crown, sometimes causing the ridge of his crown to peak out from her tight ring, and thrusting back in six inches, six and a half, testing seven. His moves were calculated, uncharacteristic of orcs in general, it perplexed her. She was beginning to realize that this was her very first true battle of wills. No battle, no other conflict she has ever faced before came even remotely close...

Her eyes remained wide and defiant, glowing bright as her upper lip continued to tremble, scowling, her brilliant white teeth glaring. The bouncing was testing her binds, but they only proved to be as sturdy as they looked, she had no wiggle room, she was caught between a rock and a hard cock. Her abdominal muscles clenched, and her toes curled inside her boots. Her statuesque physique could do nothing but remain steady and take it... she realized her feet had lifted from the ground at one point, and she set them back down. Somehow, it didn't feel dignified to her to continue dangling them in the air

The sounds of warts entering her exit repeatedly was becoming more and more audible as precum began to heavily coat his cock and her insides. The orc testing the eight-inch mark and increasing in speed slightly, his warty, venous cock slid beautifully in and out with little resistance. Orcs produce precum at a fantastic pace, perhaps a natural adaptation, for female orcs can be dry for most of the year. She grimaced and moaned without thinking, her exhalations audible. Realizing this, she tried her best to be silent, not wanting to give the orc the sick satisfaction.

But just then, he paused for a moment, 8 inches of orc cock seated in the high priestess, gave her bubble butt a playful slap, placed both massive hands on her gorgeous hips, and began to saw in and out of her at a new pace. The sight of her famous ass spreading for his cock was incredible. She let out a low groan, feeling her ring glide against his ROCK-SOLID meat, thick veins, and countless angry warts... It was utterly impossible to push him out or slow him down, even for the legendary priestess.

The smell of him now completely filling her nostrils with every inhalation was only getting stronger. He began to pass the nine inch mark and quickly approached ten. Ten became eleven, and with a few more strokes, he was in over a foot of meat now, the massive cockhead opening and straightening her bowels. Despite the incredibly tight ring clenching him beautifully, he was gliding in and out easily thanks to his generous amount of precum, and her natural anal mucus. The Orc warrior gripped her hips tighter and adjusted his angle higher to dig his cock further into her in one smooth thrust, pumping nearly fifteen solid inches, stretching her anal ring to new limits with his widening shaft, new veins and warts vibrating as they met her tight ring for the first of many, many times.

Too DEEP her mind screamed...

He was straightening her out from the inside. His swinging fat balls kissed her precum coated clit, a bridge of precum forming between them.

"Nnnuuuuuhhhhhh!" she let out a sick sound to her complete shock, she'd never made that sound before. Eyes lighting up, in a desperate search for answers, praying he somehow didn't hear. He very much did hear her, and he responded by going even deeper, 16 inches and approaching balls deep. He flexed his cock inside her and teased her ring with the thick root of his penis, and for the first time ever, a strange feeling began to spread from her core, the legendary kaldorei's body was responding..

She felt a tingle wash over her, and her stomach roiled strangely, it was a perverse sort of feeling of panic that she didn't want to describe.. arousal... Her nipples were hard, and her pussy wet, a first in thousands of years. But this wasn't what struck fear in the heart of Tyrande; trembling from the sensations wracking her, with all her will she tried to summon her inner strength, tried to suppress the strangeness and channel the light of Elune, but was instead meet with a dark and twisted heat in the pit of her core and her sex, so sudden and so powerful it caused her heart to sink.. it was the first time Elune felt... completely absent...

No, this was wrong. This was... this is not right.

The orc was not savage, but was unrelenting, his pace was growing, the situation gripping her tighter and tighter like entangling roots, cock was so thick, long and hard, her bubble butt sucking at him more and more, the regal night elf couldn't ignore the way it felt... the sensations were starting to get to her..

Normally orcs go Berserker, but he had orders, so at this pace he could go on for hours... this was easy...

Her mouth began to open, releasing her jaw from the strain of gritting, breathing hoarsely out of it with every thrust, she grimaced in disbelief as one of her exhalations transformed, letting out a short but throaty groan. Her hands began to claw into the air in frustration and panic. In a desperate attempt to focus on anything else, she stared out into the morning sky through the entrance of her prison through vision jarred by pounding, how long had she harbored fantasies of achieving orgasm, not having experienced any in all her thirteen thousand years of existence, it always stubbornly illuded her. Lurking thoughts were bubbling up to the surface, fantasies kept locked away for so long they were all but forgotten...

Who was this orc...

Just then, they appeared, her thoughts interrupted... one, two, three, four, then five. Five more orcs, each one as epic as the one taking her, silently entered, completely nude, with cocks standing incredibly hard and straight, all dripping precum, all massive cocks near a foot and a half each. As if waiting their turn, she stared at them in silent terror.

She was being tamed.

It couldn't be... another f-five? They aren't that depraved, surely... they're only here to watch....

But deep down inside, she knew why they were here, looking at their cocks, it was foolish to think otherwise. The truth of her situation began to really sink in.

Her expression started to change from one of defiance to something else, a sort of confusion as she dropped her glowing gaze to the ground, not of defeat, but of contemplation. Assessing her situation... It was precisely that moment when the orc decided to do it. He slammed forward the last inch, balls deep, with might he was holding back the entire time. Flexing his cock so hard he lifted her knees off the ground for a moment.

"DRAKO, STOP IT!!!" she shrieked loudly, her binds rocking in their foundation. Her eyes were blazing brilliant white, wide, and full of anger and something else... fear

Acknowledging one of them by name for the first time, they knew the famous High Priestess was rattled...

Those dazzling eyes began a desperate search for something, anything... she didn't realize she said stop in her tongue, but it wouldn't have mattered. She began to feel a strange urge to roll her eyes back, another first. Catching herself, she snapped out of it, but her eyes suddenly locked onto the center orc in front of her... he caught her eye with his ominous stare, and she could see out of the corner of her eye his risen cock, leaking a long strand of precum, and it made her heart sink a little more..

The hilted orc began to FUCK her then. Everything earlier was foreplay.

And there were five other orcs watching and waiting

For the first time in all her life, she felt completely abandoned, completely helpless, completely overwhelmed..

"Elune, g-give me s-strength..." she whispered to herself, through the loud pounding...

Cock thrusting, in the throes of full-blown hardcore anal intercourse, the high priestess' heart pounded like drums in her chest as she breathed harder than ever before. A particularly savage thrust threw her off, and she suddenly cried out sharply to her audience, hair swaying. She tried to dance her hips away from him, but his strong grip and her binds made it impossible, his hips drove against her bubble butt harder, sinking balls deep with every thrust. The slight shifts in her hips caused his unyielding cock to scrape against her insides even more.. her desperation was making it WORSE

Her body began to tremble, her ring tight around his cock which was sliding freely with the monstrous amount of precum orcs produce, her ring began to give him little spasms and squeezes as she struggled, unable to clamp down or force it out. The orc was in total control, pulling all the way back and pausing for just a moment, then cracking his hips against her lithe athletic figure, really giving it to her. The orc growled long and deep, he was loving how she was reacting, it was perfect, he absolutely loved a woman with fight in her. Piling his unending cock into the famous high priestess with every trust, stroking his whole length over and over, his pace was unwavering.

Minutes passed, and the pace only grew... Tyrande's eyes finally rolled back in earnest as she began to moan, a bit of saliva ran down the side of her mouth, another first. Each time he hilted himself, she could feel her insides straighten out more and more, his helmet like a massive ball, and with that, an untapped sexual energy was being released within the high priestess, her arousal began to weep out and coat her clit. She cried out in shame, trying to shake her reeling mind back into control.

But she had no control, there was no hope of that, and it was in this moment, being on the verge of a hysterical breakdown that the orc really began to put it to her now. He spread her further with his thumbs and drove himself getting as deep inside her as possible, uniting a delicious never-before contact between her stretched ring and the orcs scrotal skin, and causing her ring to plant the first of many kisses against his solid frame, forcing a loud grunt out of the helpless priestess, hips again dancing with nowhere to go, he was really packing her bubble but now

Behind it all, the dark heat inside her was building into a maddening fire that felt like nothing Tyrande had ever felt before in all her long life. These orcs were like infants when compared to her age and wisdom, and yet they are doing things to her she could never imagine. Nothing comes even remotely close in all her darkest nightmares and fantasies. As hard as she tried, she could not ignore it, and she could not refuse it. It was building and building at an alarming rate, and the orc seemed to be able to sense it somehow, expertly fanning the flames with perfect strokes, not enough to push her over the edge, just build and build.

They all knew, she was going to do it, she was going to blow. But they didn't expect to see her do this, not yet anyway:

She began to push back.

Fuck, that was a sight for the ages, the statuesque high priestess, tiara shining, eyes shining brighter still, first time ever thrusting back, and thrusting back against orc cock during anal sex

It was a subtle thing, her binds limiting her, but she was putting her back into it, and it did not go unnoticed by anyone. It was arousing beyond measure for the orcs, they were dying for their turn. She tried to stop but each backwards thrust whispered a promise she couldn't bring herself to resist. Every bounce back she vowed to herself to be the last turned into one more. The orc gently encouraging by trailing rough fingers down her spine. The feeling inside her was unlike any blessing she has ever felt, white hot and..

NO, THIS ISNT HAPPENING

Pulling at her binds, she arched her back further, not knowing why.

This wasn't supposed to happen. Not during anal intercourse. She knew that very well. This isn't sex, this isn't love making. She never felt an orgasm, always eluding her, yet she knew this had to be what she felt coming. Impossible. And she didn't understand why and how this fire kept building.

There was no hiding her shame, she could see all five of them, stroking. Her vision blurred as the thrusts became, short, quick, and deep, drilling her now, his heavy balls kissing her clit over and over.

"NNNNNNNOOO.. NNNNNOOO... NNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH"

Throaty... high pitched...the type of voice she might use while delivering a killing blow at the end of a harrowing battle.

Her head tilting to the left as she went slightly cross-eyed, the regal night elf looked completely stupefied. She was no longer able to hold it back, ignore, or suppress it. The muscles in her body, especially her thighs, began to tremble. Hearing/feeling this filled the orc with pride, causing him to slam down into her one final dominating time, which finally broke her off. It was a disgusting, bomb-like climax, she came so hard she moaned in a throaty, whorish laughing sob, a tiny bit of snot blowing out her left nostril. Deep and heavy, the orgasm churned her over and over like butter, turning the high priestess momentarily cock drunk, it was the longest, deepest, most intense orgasm a kaldorei, or anybody, could ever experience. Her first ever. The orc let her ride it out long and hard, cock balls deep, she was moaning, bucking against her binds, griding into the thick root of his cock, her insides rippling and sucking at him like a spasming throat, her stretched ring clenching around him. He knew he had to let the others have their turn, not wanting to cum himself just yet, and after about three and a half minutes of enjoying the cumming priestess, he began to finally pull out.

She felt the long warty cock glide out of her, the crown pull at her, and finally pop away completely for the first time. She didn't even notice the second orc walking behind her, her ring was the most perfect round gape, not wide enough to allow another orc to enter unnoticed of course, but certainly far easier than earlier. And as the second orc entered, he didn't even need to guide his cock with his hand, her gape caught the tip of his bobbing crown as strong hands painfully gripped her bubble butt and hips. The cock that fucked her now just an inch from her mouth, it pulsed to his heartbeat, dancing dangerously close to her lips as the second orc enjoyed her well lubed ring adjusting to his crown.

She was still coming to terms with her first anal orgasm, still pulsing deep within her like stubborn coals refusing to die. Her frame was still craned, which gave the orc behind her the perfect angle, and it was in this hazed moment that the cock-crazed Kaldorei realized the second orc was behind her, the first is in front of her. The remaining four were standing like statues waiting their turn, and her fears were confirmed.

They ARE going to take turns

The first one didn't even climax yet.

The sickening revelation, her vanishing delusion that this will be over soon, began to flood her fogged mind, and she realized with silent terror that they are only just beginning.

As the guard began to steadily sink into her, the first guard spoke again:

"You will submit"

Just how far are they planning to take this..

Without waiting for a reply, her pursed lips attempting to protest, he held her head with one hand and guided the crown to her lips, forcing her to plant a wet kiss against the oozing tip, and in a moment of weakness, she allowed her mouth to open, and accept as much of the crown as possible. Moaning into it like a bitch in heat, the second orc's thrusts and the taste of cock that bit her tongue reignited the fire that never truly died within her, bringing her impossibly close to the edge once more.

How could this be......

She could scarcely move in the aftershock of her soul crushing anal orgasm, and her second was climbing to frightening new heights. She searched for answers that weren't there, her pussy now swollen in the afterglow of climax, and realized she wasn't able to resist them. Climaxing from rape..

"UUUnnnhhhhhh"

The feeling was overwhelming, the second orc beginning his march, long lazy strokes of over sixteen inches of cock. It scared her how good it felt, similar in size but very different sensations due to the different veins and positions of warts.. this one had a unique set that differed from the first.. like a fingerprint... wow, it shouldn't be like this at all.. she didn't detect any spell or portion, what was this?

"Ohhhhhh"

With a pop she pulled away from the penis in her face and turned her head to the left for no particular reason, perhaps just to avoid the penis in front of her, she told herself retrospectively. She was covered in sweat. Another first, her incredible stamina easily handling a day's march and a harsh battle. She glanced again at the penis still bobbing less than an inch from her face, and in a brief moment of uncertain anxiety, she gave it a quick flick of her tongue, undecided if she should try to finish him with her mouth while she still can... as if she could do that with just her tongue....

It dawned on her...

This was inside me

It was inside my butt

It was in my ass....

I licked it on purpose...

She blushed deeply at her own stupidity, and the taste of it was beginning to imprint in her mind..

She couldn't prevent the drool that escaped her mouth when she did that, and as it hung from her mouth, she began to think of what she could say to perhaps earn some mercy. Mercy, she scoffed at herself, and a particularly delicious stroke of the orcs penis threw her back into the present. Terrible thoughts began to invade her mind, she could not have foreseen this day would unfold like this, and despite herself, she again began to push back. It was more of an up-down bounce due to her binds..

Its going to happen again...

The thought emerged... the certainty of it hit her like a slap in the face. She again whimpered into the crown of the orc penis, planting her lips back on its slit like some perverse pacifier, and a massive glob of precum flooded her tongue, a fresh bout of the pure velvety substance making contact with her incredibly honed taste buds for the very first time, the amount equivalent to a full blown cumshot of her race.

Realizing what she had done only after she did it, swallowing the precum was a big mistake.. it coated her entire throat with a thick heady flavor that seemed to stink the more she breathed, and she felt a wave of panic as the powerful taste of the foul substance finally hit her, sending her reeling. What is happening to her?

Tyrande craned her body in an open-mouthed silent tongue-suspended gag, causing her eyes to water.

NNNNUUUHH... the cock...

Orc flexing his mighty cock in a particularly slow and complete stroke.. her anal ring twitching slightly against one of the stubborn set of warts the orc seemed to enjoy focusing his strokes on

No, it's really going to happen again...

She "enjoyed" the brief distraction in her throat, the smell of which was now wafting back and forth into her lungs, but she couldn't ignore the burning heat that drove her to push back.. she wondered if she ever stopped pushing back during the precum ordeal?

She tried to steel herself. She had to. A s-second one will surely calm the flames, trying to justify it... It was at that moment she decided that she actually should try to orgasm again as quickly as possible.

As if reading her mind, the orc slowed down just as she began to thrust back a little more, almost egging her on.