New Throne for High Priestess Ch. 02

Story Info
Tyrande's ordeal only just begins..
9.1k words
4.58
10k
16
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a violent thrust, the thick cocked orc finding a downward punishing angle, crouching right above her, he drove down balls deep into her upturned ass strong enough to cause her knees to press painfully against the mason floor, until they began to straighten due to the weight, knees sliding downward with every thrust, until she was prone. Nipples just a few millimeters off the ground, her belly touching the cold floor..

This angle introduced pain back to the cock-crazed kaldorei, but despite this, it only built her heat up even more and postponed the big explosion. The filthy nature of this looming cum was driving her crazy, and she cried out, trying to somehow encourage both her body and the orc to push her to her second anal orgasm.

"OOOOH FUCK PLEASE!!!!!" She spat in her mother tongue

It was bad. She knew. This is complete surrender in the making. This wasn't winnable

She shook her head, and the shaking didn't stop, she was refusing to believe this was happening to her. This is not how her story is supposed to be

The orc put his weight on her, angling his cock further downward by thrusting his hips forward towards her upper body, steadying himself by placing his hands on the stock, straining her anal ring to face upward, her back arched as much as possible but unable to provide enough relief. She tried to rise up her bubble butt by pulling her knees up higher but his weight kept flattening her back out..

He gave her no quarter. Each downward thrust more vicious than the last, he churned the guts of the legendary high priestess.

This is impossible, her mind rebelled, it shouldn't be like this

Her swollen pussy, soaking wet and dripping, began to contract around nothing at all, almost squirting slightly

They're going to make you orgasm from where you SHIT

She began to unravel with this dark thought in the forefront of her mind

Her upper lip trembled, and her tongue fell out of her mouth as the orc began gyrating his hips, breaking her off in the worst way possible. Squeezing both cocks in her hand as tightly as she could, she came so hard her eyes rolled back further than ever before; it was a sick, mind melting anal climax, a bombshell going off so deep within her core, churning with a maddening pleasure previously unknown, she felt it all the way into her chest and down her thighs.. The orgasm so much greater this time that craning her back wasn't enough. Her feet kicking in unison, it pulsed and pulsed, the pulsing became slower, deeper and more intense, to the point she began to moan in ecstasy as her pussy began to squirt like a cock cumming, another first.. Deep and nasty, the orgasm kept going, pulsing, churning, the sadistic orc knew what he was doing, seemingly able to keep it going at its peak with the maddening grinding of his hips, making his cock angle downward so deliciously. The orc flexed his mighty cock as he tested the very limits of Tyrande's asshole, the full-blown cock-drunk priestess was made to endure the most rarest of all occurrences. A genuine rolling anal orgasm, a first for any kaldorei ever in existence, and an occurrence that only happens in the most debauched orc orgies involving the most twisted bitches in heat, perhaps once every twenty years.

An orc achieving this on a night elf was the ultimate wet dream-pie in the sky fantasy of any orc. And this one managed to achieve the feat on the most revered of all night elves.

YOU WILL SUBMIT

The orc growled in her ear... smiling in victory. He is a legend now.

He lifted slightly, and came down cracking against her petite frame, setting the poor priestess off again, and all she could do is offer her open-mouthed throaty sob, only this time it was much higher pitched and full of desperation, pussy squirting again a quick dozen times.

He was very pleased at the fact that he wasn't even close, today was among his best days physically speaking. It was his turn for his upper lip to twitch, he had her just where he wanted her. Feeling her stretched around every inch of his cock, he could feel her every ripple, every spasm, every time she had a contraction from her orgasm.

She began to wail. Out of nowhere. A cry for help. A surrender without surrendering. The cock in her ass was so thick and deep, and her orgasm so rich and delicious, never ending, every move he made gets her off and her insides churn again and again.

All he had to do to keep her orgasm rolling was to maintain a painful downward angle, forcing her ring to gape upward, forcing his cock to mash against her entire womanhood from within, and flex his cock. Thrusting slightly fans this flame, and the orc precum flows incessantly.

Not only did he want to make this the longest rolling anal orgasm ever, he wanted to make it the most twisted sickest unrelenting one of all time. But he had orders...he couldn't take her too far, he couldn't harm her...

His cock flared beyond rock hard, the meat causing his veins to bulge wickedly. Each and every wart that crowned his cock was flared and had a delicious itch to them that tingled with every slight movement of her insides, and his crown was puking precum at a fantastic pace, her insides were as if she had anal sex with dozens of her own kind by now, to completion.

The pulsing alone, his cock throbbing with his steady heartbeat, was enough to fan her flames, and she was at a constant state of churning.

For the first time tonight, her legs spread slightly all by herself... she was beginning to allow herself to get consumed by the experience. Panting like a dog, her eyes half lidded. Deep down she knew where she was and what was happening, naturally resistant to effects of potions or magic, with untold levels of stamina and strength. Yet the anal orgasm that has gripped her soul was more powerful than anything she has ever experienced, and she is now beginning to let go.

He decided it was time to make her lose her shit a little bit. He began to rock his hips gently. The effect of this move resulted in a slight crane of her neck, mouth open in a silent scream, the orgasm unrelenting. She was beginning to feel her lungs burn at the lack of air

Ohhh Ffff.... "F-FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" cursing out loud in Darnassian, her tongue still reeking of orc precum...

Feeling her for one, two, three minutes, the orc realized she was very very responsive. More so that he expected. He began flexing his cock rhythmically, then lifted off her sweat sticky skin as she started to squirt again

"Uh Uh UH UH UH UHUHUHUHUH" He wasn't moving, but she sounded like a whore being humped by a dog

"YOU WILL SUBMIT" growling, lifting up higher and higher

She knew it for the threat it was, he was going to come crashing down.. her whole world was crashing down... and as her eyes darted left and right at the savages surrounding her, she knew when a battle was lost.. who was she kidding, her bubble butt stood no chance against these brutes, and if she doesn't do something, her humiliation will only continue.. and her people will die.. it was useless to waste her energy with this...

Sensing he was going to do it, feeling his crown begin to tug at her ring, Tyranda acted on her rash decision, as she always does

"I SUBMIT I SUBMIT I SUBMIT!!!!!" screaming in the common tongue at last

She tapped out, finally... but it didn't have the effect she was expecting.. its like they didn't care

When he finally came, he finished in the most spectacular build up and climax, and his swollen cock head did not allow any cum to flow back, it all marched forward. The amount of Cum and precum he pumped into her was ridiculous. They all had her, twice, and as night time arrived the priestess had endured countless crushing anal orgasms. They made her repeatedly submit, swear oaths of her submission before breaking her off. They were able to pull out completely and glide all the way to the balls with every stroke towards the end, her gape so perfect and persisting. It was the most thorough, most complete anal fucking session that has ever taken place. They made her into a proper butt slut. They pumped her insides so full of cum she was sick. Her bowels were utterly full, and she was made to push it all out into a ceremonial basin they brought in, placed behind her.. During this long evacuation, they also brought in a distraction...

A female orc rogue she didn't even notice appearing with a smirk and a pair of metal tongs grabbed the high priestess by her cheeks and squishing her lips, forcing her mouth open.. The high priestess shook her head slightly, but her binds held her firm. The tongs reached in and clamped very nicely onto her tongue, and with a gag, Tyrande's tongue was pulled out of her mouth. The Night Elf felt panic wash over her, and confusion... Torture? After all this? She was still a flightless bird, still pushing out globs of semen, they stubbornly clung to her inner walls.

She felt a sudden stab dead center of her tongue and then felt and tasted something metallic. The rogue let go of her tongue, and as she withdrew it back into her mouth, the metal embellished struck her teeth on the way in. The priestess was moderately relieved, her legendary healing aiding her. The jewelry was bizarre to Tyrande, oblivious to the fact that it was the mark of a cock-sucker. A tongue stud helps with fellatio, especially when a crown is too big to fit in her mouth. A very powerful sensitizing enchantment was applied, which helped a little in sensitizing a crown, but was total overkill on her poor tongue. The Priestess did not need any help in that department, she can taste the air her tongue so sensitive.

Back to the basin, she focused on gently pushing out glob after gob of cum, failing to realize the sick implication of it. It was humiliating, but after all that has happened, she felt more numb than anything else...

Minutes passed as she played with her tongue ring idly, deciding to try to put an end to her humiliation by pushing out the rest of the cum from her ass, the basin was a little over a third full, able to hold about two gallons total, the 6 orcs did not produce nearly enough semen and precum.

No, she was to perform a peon blowbang to fill it the rest of the way for tonight. The orcs haven't decided how big of a basin she would be able to take, but they had a good idea. They had bigger basins, and this will be the first of many trials to see how much she can do. They expected her to utterly fail at first.

Her legendary stamina and healing aiding her throughout this entire ordeal was actually proving to be her ultimate undoing, as mentally she was being crushed with no loss of consciousness, no rest, barriers broken, vows broken. She was broken. Thousands of years, all in one day. She never had a day like this, no one ever has. Her asshole stayed gaping open, a result of over 9 hours of anal sex with the most virile of all orcs. A feat that would have killed a human easily, and even an inexperienced female orc.. Experiencing orgasms so profound she would chase it and push herself over the edge even if they stopped thrusting.. Like a drug addict, a small part of her wished she remained in bliss, and never learn the pleasure of orgasm.

She knew the deal. She is to perform blowjobs to the orcs... she didn't want to think about it.. this was for her people..

The peons, though still orcs, were a stark contrast. They reeked with a stench so awful it made any whores eyes water. Standing at the same height as Warriors at around 7-8 feet, Peons had much smaller penises, about as long as a well-endowed human or night elf male, only thicker, far more grotesque. But what they lacked in the size department, they it made up for it with their bigger balls. Their viscous rich semen, thick and potent, almost rancid with biting flavor. It was concentrated to a fault. If one tried to consume a cumshot from one peon, they would find that swallowing their semen was not only a mental challenge, it was a physical one too as it clung and oozed slowly. It coated and reeked. It was clumpy yet had the odd sensation as if it was able to break apart despite it staying liquid, it was very base in composition, creating a very strange feeling on the tongue. Its taste was truly something unspeakable. It is a taste once tasted can never be forgotten. The essence of SPUNK, a reduction sauce made up of one hundred human ejaculations might rival it. She is going to have cock breath forever. Its smell wafts from the mouth from just the quickest crack of a lips seal. Despite its potency, it didn't numb the tongue. No, instead it also had a curious property of sensitizing a tongue, though no one knew.. heightening the experience, the TASTE further. A peons cum had an afterburn of about an hour. Again, not a spicy burn, but a lingering taste that strengthened overtime like spice. And even if one were to dodge the cumshot, a female orc could never even give one a blowjob; its precum flowing incessantly (as if a natural adaptation to prevent anything from getting near it) making it UTTERLY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE for even the most cock-drunk deepthroat artists to have ever existed.. Sharing some similarities, their precum was just as offensive as their cum but in very different ways... its unrelenting, wave after wave... the smell is so awful, even a hand job was off the table, and it just washes a woman's taste buds into a hot-breathed prostate-hell, just a drop tainting tongue for months, its secretions like a cock-skunk, with taste equally grotesque. Its flavor would send even the most drunk sluttiest cock-crazed orc women reeling, gagging. On top of all that, it was a pride thing for the orc female, it was the lowest thing they could imagine, they would never stoop that low, be with a peon. Like being with a dog. Impossible. They were reject offspring, a side effect to their gene pool.

Even for a bitch in heat, sentenced to the punishment of a blowbang, the female orc at least enjoyed it with the most virile specimens.

For the high priestess, they figured ten peons will do for tonight...

This was a bukkake

The first bukkake any kaldorei has ever participated in, ever.

And this bukkake was special: it marked the first time in history a bukkake of peons, well, a blowbang of peons to be exact, followed by a gokkun... whatever it was, it was a first..

They were workers

They were mere pigs

They were fitting for the high priestess. Her cultural enrichment.

This wasn't supposed to be enjoyable, this was supposed to be the ultimate surrender.

She was still reeling from the aftermath of anal climax, that insane... buzzing... her ring clenching and releasing involuntarily... she fought the urge to bounce idly at an invisible cock... the whole ordeal was traumatizing, it changed her... but she was still Tyrande Whisperwind, she still put the safety of her people first, always...

But she hasn't uttered Elune's name in her mind or in tongue since the rolling anal cum. Though she still felt Elune somewhere passively... she was just too ashamed to face her, to call her, to speak her name... not yet anyways..

She was a kaldorei in heat, body responding to male virility to the extreme

Buzzing in the afterglow, recovering, the kaldorei idly watched as orcs outside barked orders. She looked over and saw the first peon waddling forward, naked, with their 8 or 9 inches of peon glory dangling straight ahead, and her expression went blank, her skin turned a shade paler, and her body stiffened. She threw a desperate questioning look up at the orc that conquered her, who just nodded, confirming her fears..

Her mouth fell in disbelief. They were terrible, ugly, much uglier than the brutes that broke her. They were fat, wart covered, disgusting. They were unbathed, covered in sweat.

Still, they were orcs... they were all grotesque... but she was imagining the Warchief, his elite guards, the decorated warriors of the Horde... not....this... not them...

She is to use no hands and neither are they. Crouching or on her knees, she is to only use her mouth and tongue. At least that's what she understood.. But the orders in broken common tongue was to remain on her knees and she can use her hands and mouth only

In a different and unclouded frame of mind, she would have started putting the pieces together of what was going on with the basin and the cum. But amid the aftermath of her insane ordeal, the sweaty priestess rationalized that it was all part of some silly orc ritual, none of her concern to understand, completely uninterested in any aspect of orc culture.

10 ugly peons piled in, among the lowest of the peons, and their simple minds didn't fully appreciate the treat in store for them, though they were very excited to finally enjoy release. They were more than happy to let themselves be taken in by a naughty night elf crawling over to them.

She was released of her binds, and as she crawled on her hands and knees towards the first peon, time seemed to slow for the priestess... her honed senses focusing in like a laser beam, she took in every detail, much to her despair. She didn't have to be told to crawl, they were near enough that she simply acted on her first impulse, only later regretting not standing..

Distracted, she almost wanted to simply close her eyes, but a sort of sick fascination kept her eyes open. In all her life, this is truly a first for her. Just yesterday she wouldn't dream of crawling like this and agree to blowjobs, but the orcs brought her off so many times, it made her malleable, made it justifiable under the context of saving her people.. She has always been willing to do whatever it takes for her people...

She reached her first peon, and for some reason her back remained arched. Rising until just her fingertips touched the ground, head tilted back, she approached the first cock from below, gazing up with glowing eyes... about to begin her very first actual blowjob, if she didn't count whimpered into the crown of the orc warrior's penis earlier. She experimentally flicked the bobbing crown with the tip of her tongue, adorned with her new tongue stud against the bulbous prick of the first lucky peon, and they both groaned in unison, her for a very different reason. Saliva bridged their contact, and the taste bit her super-taster tongue sharply, a smear of peon cock dough stuck to her tongue, overloading the group of taste buds covered by the curious substance. She decided to throw caution into the wind just go for it, she knew what needed to be done. Like jumping into cold water, she needed to dive in, adjust... she needed to get him off... get them off...the hope that it'll be over soon was dwindling but she clung onto it regardless...something will happen, something must... but it is too late for her dignity.. She's going to have to really give them all blow jobs... she knew what that entailed, she wasn't born yesterday...

The peon was beside himself, having never experienced anything like this before, he was grateful for the surprise treat... The simple peon exhaled in pure bliss as he felt her slowly drag her tongue up against his cock... the shaft was salty to her, and bitter. He let out a low rumble, and started to thrust his hips slightly, causing his cock to brush up against her cheek, a bold move from the cowardly peon, his cock hardest it has ever been in his life. He may not be smart, but he knew this to be the rarest of all treats he might not ever experience again, so he was taking it..

Looking down, the peon gazed at his prize, Tyrande Whisperwind, a large drop of sweat dripping off his nose hitting her cheek causing her to grimace as she fought for air against the sharp peon stink, spreading her mouth wide to take in his nasty cock. It sickened her to her core, but she knew it had to be done if she wanted this to ever end. After just one day, they have Tyrande unconsciously regarding a 9 inch cock as small, which it was relative to what she endured.. Her warm wet mouth felt like nothing he's ever felt before, her delicate lips wrapped around his sensitive cock. He had no idea just what an honor it was to have those lips wrapped around his prick, fuck, males of all ages for centuries fantasied about that every time they had the good fortune to meet her in person and hear/watch her speak. He gritted his teeth as he felt her convulsing, the taste of his cock brought her to retching in tears.