New Throne for High Priestess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This.. this is going to make me cum...

Cock still squirting, a jet hit her left nostril as she pulled way, and it hit her the moment she began a deep inhale through flared nostrils. It hit at just the right angle, and the worm-like globule actually got up into her nasal cavity. Flinching back, the final ropes splattered on her face. The scooper didn't bother, letting her be, on the verge of dry-heaving. This display was almost too much for the rogue, scattering her thoughts.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, a tiny voice told her this shouldn't be happening. She remembered thinking it tasted terribly, but she couldn't tell anymore, the taste was strong but somehow transforming, confusing, the flavor truly unspeakable, peon testicle extract

She got over the initial shock of the offensively bizarre flavor, and began to taste what else the substance had to offer. Her well trained taste buds began to differentiate among different nuanced flavors, no longer being overwhelmed by one. She could discern a familiar prostate extract similar to precum, but there were three or four new fluids at least.. Swishing it a little with her tongue, she found that it shared other properties to precum, but it was too much for her to make out right now. Still, savoring it like she had savored everything since childhood, this moment marked the true beginning of the perverse evolution of her palate, closing her eyes, the feeling of holding it in her mouth made her feel utterly lecherous, flailing her tongue in it...

Her core was worked up to a boil

The dominant orc grabbed her by the hair, jerking her head back and grunted the command: "BASIN"

She moaned in complete sincerity as she craned her neck, leaning her head all the way back and opening her mouth to him, facing the ceiling.

And then she began to gargle

What the FUCK... Did the high priestess even realize what she was doing?...

Gargling it, gargling cum. It truly was a whole new level, monstrous...

On her knees, chest heaving between her arms with her hands on the ground between her inner thighs, back arched to her flexible limit, her glowing eyes were wide and wild as she began to twerk her bubble butt on an imaginary cock, gargling loudly as she felt the big bomb building deep inside her. She writhed and moaned and GARGLED... getting more and more out of control by the second

The orc held her hair firm and repeated "Basin". But like a stubborn tantruming child not wanting to give it up, she pulled against him, neck still craned, her face pointed up to him..... feeling a wave of recklessness, she decided acting on a wicked thought: disobey. She looked defiantly into his eyes, stopped gargling, shut her lips over her sick prize, twerked her bubble butt to a retarded orgasm and fucking swallowed it all with three loud *GULP*s

She has lost it

She knew full well this would only result in more cum, and she fucking did it anyway

Tyrande turning into a greedy pig for peon

Opening her mouth, she stuck her tongue out, offered a mocking AAAAAHHHHHHH as she shook her head side to side, utterly juvenile, her twisted act of disobedience towards her daddy, a daughter with an attitude

Beginning to come down from the thrill, she began to feel lightheaded, reeling from the aftermath of another swallow, like an amateur drinker taking the one-shot-too-many that ruins her night and throws her in to a spiral of nausea and regret.

The taste was next level, and it hit her addled mind like a ringing bell

During this entire show, the other peons stupidly lost their loads at the scene unfolding before them. It was the gargling that set the rest off, even they couldn't believe it. They were herded to the basin, all 14 of them hit their mark and filled it to the brim. They follow orders at least.

The wild effects of her spontaneous cum started to recede, and their stink filled her right nostril making her grimace, eyes watering. Instinctively, feeling a blockage, she sniffed as one would do if they felt congested, and in doing so, snorted the wad completely into her nose... W-what the fuck just happened?

But she knew what just happened, her mind was awake and present through all of it.. she had gotten off so fucking hard while gargling the world's most disgusting cum. How could it be...

She found herself on her hands and knees, face to face with the basin..

Her upper lip twitched... she knew fully what she was to do... the heat in her core still burning, this entire day made her whole life feel like a dream...

Wanting to drown the bitch for no real reason, the female rogue grabbed a fist full of Tyrande's hair and began the preistess' wicked descent.

The rogue's common tongue was easier for Tyrande to understand.

You will drink, Priestess

Tyrande hesitated....

Her glowing eyes focused in on thick wads that were floating in the pool of fresh peon cum, and below was orc precum and orc cum from her ass.

It happened in slow motion for the priestess, her chin and lips made first contact, and she fought against her reflex to pull away.

Pushing all the way, the rogue grimaced as she felt her hand contact the vile cum, she had saved her gloves but will have to get rid of her bracers.

Tyrande's head sank into the wicked pool of thick, smelly cum.. drinking it was one thing, but head submerged while drinking it was diabolical...

She remained submerged in the basin, for ten seconds, approached twenty... opening her mouth, she took in her first mouthful and held it, waiting to be lifted to show it before swallowing. She figured they wanted proof she swallows?

The taste was out of this world...

Then, at last, she was pulled up, looking flustered, face completely covered in a heavy mask of cum.. She tried to crane her neck to show the load, but rogue not letting for fear of the cum being wasted. It dripped off her face back into the basin. She held the mouthful in her mouth, puffing out her cheeks then made a show of swallowing.. gagging profusely, taste resetting

The rogue repeated her command

"DRINK"

Tyrande listened with eyes closed, nodded slightly... she knew what they wanted now..

The order was understood, and she opened her eyes to look at the basin but was unable to see through the wall of cum on her. It was a lot. More than 10 times the quantity of water that would fill her stomach. She wondered if it was ever possible to finish, and what happens if she cant... her anal ring twitching...

A burp escaped her lips..

The rogue grit her teeth and held her breath, feeling a bit of sadistic pleasure herself, she used more force than necessary to jam the beautiful woman's face back into the disgusting pond of semen. Silence at first.... But then a subtle shift in Tryande's form, back arched like a cat drinking milk, chest lowered slightly, and she began in earnest, at last.

The kaldorie's throat began to work. Pulling in deeply, the telling sound emanated from her throat

GULPPP..GULPPP... GULPPP. GULLLLPPP, neck twisting slightly in it...

She was putting down serious volume, this was the level of beer chugging, if beer were a thick sauce. With her neck craned and upper body pointed down, ass pointed up, the sounds of swallowing were deep, the thick cock juice of orcs and peons heavy and terrible, yellow and chunky, stinky. She began to feel her stomach fill immediately, it coated her throat in a thick nasty way that made the swallowing so very very slow

It dominated her every sense

The rogue finally pulled her up for air and Tyrande gulped down the lingering mouthful with a grimace

Do you like your new well, high priestess?

She didn't wait for Tyrande to respond...

Again, the rogue forced her head into the cum basin, the basin itself still seems full but no longer birmming

Tyrande took another long dozen swallows, determined to make progress, putting down at least 16 ounces.. the orc fuck sauce warping her brain, her hair soaked, her roots tingling, the gulps were more furious and with no hesitation, as if dying of thirst.

Lifting up again, her cum soaked face looked confused and flush

"Drink Deeply" the rogue encouraged, in a soothing tone of approval

Again, the head plunged, again she did just that... Pure cum gluttony now

She felt resistance as her stomach felt maxed out, the gulping louder, almost painful, slower

Lifted up again for air, her glowing eyes opened again to the wall of cum, it didn't sting somehow...

This time she went down into the basin herself, lips making contact with the bottom of the marble basin, cum still submerging her skull completely, her ears remained above the line... she began to drink all by herself as she stared down into the abyss.

Her legendary stamina being tested, she began to bloat, as if overeating at a feast. She never overate before..

Finally, she could feel the cum receding but feeling unable to continue, lungs burning, she lifted, but realized a hand was stopping her.

DRINK came a voice that traveled through the pool of semen

And so she did, desperately, and by the tenth gulp, she felt the cum approaching her forehead...

Mind reeling, she felt a rough hand being placed on her ass and the crown of a cock kiss her ring before making it open, feeling the biggest toe-like multi-horned wart scraping her anal ring as it began to spread her. This one was an artist at turning whores into banshee's

She began to CHUG

As the unknown orc crown finally lodged inside and began its descent into the priestess, she felt the cum reach her cheeks, she was close

Craning her neck as far as she could, she desperately attempted to bring her nose above the line and breathe, but only managed to snort in cum

She was not invincible, she could drown....

The orc behind her hilted balls deep, and the ball of fire raged in her core once more...

Finally, mercy, the hand on her head lifted and she was allowed a breath

Gulping what was in her mouth down miserably, she choked and breathed in the stench of the pool

So full, she had to burp, she lifted herself up slightly higher to do just that, but unfortunately for her it was a wet burp, spitting up cum back into her mouth for a second taste and swallow..

She looked back down onto the basin as the cock began to pump slowly. The legendary night elf decided right then that its best to finish.. she always finished what she started... the cock in her ass feeding her dark pleasure once more, and the promise of the aftertaste of the most wicked gokkun...

She descended to everyone's surprise and finished it, slurping up the remaining in a loud and obnoxious show

The rogue remained wide-eyed and in disbelief

Her belly now bulging slightly, she was allowed to bring herself completely upright. Desperate for relief, she finally found it as she let lose the most disgusting belch

To be continued...