New to The Game Pt. 03

Story Info
A new Dom turns his girl into his bitch.
2.4k words
4.41
2.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tonycee
Tonycee
3 Followers

This story is, but is based on real characters and events. Enjoy.

New To The Game part 3

What a pair we are. Our play so far tonight was a part of her fantasy, at least it was my unscripted interpretation of what she wanted, and as mentioned previously, it had taken a some work for me to get into the role of the Dom. But now after letting go of my reservations, I was enjoying it immensely and was in a very high state of arousal. I could only hope that Catherine was getting off on it as much or more than I was. As I gazed down at her, exhausted, disheveled and humiliated, I wondered if I had taken it too far too fast. I loved her so much and had to believe in her trust in me, her trust in me to give her what she wanted. But she's the kind of person who will push herself past her own limits. I was concerned that if I indeed passed her limits, she wouldn't tap out until it was too late and any damage done would be permanent, and the game would be over forever. Maybe she was at this moment thinking the same thing about me. Breaking character for a "wellness check" at this point would have ruined the mood and ended things for tonight, so I would just have to carry on and have faith that she would communicate real discomfort or misgivings to me as we had agreed to beforehand.

And with that, I pulled a spoon out of my pocket and used it to carefully collect the gobs of cum I had just deposited onto her face. Once the spoon was fairly full, I ordered her to open her mouth and fed her my hot load.

Her hands were still restrained behind her back and I had planned to release them for the next part of the game, but now I was not so sure. She had been surprisingly submissive at first, but the face slap had seemed to awaken the defiant side of her personality which I have seen plenty of outside of the bedroom. The hand restraints gave me an extra measure of control and I didn't want to give that up and then have to fight her to regain it. I was coming to quite enjoy being her dominating master for the night and if anything, I was considering doubling down on the restraints to ensure that she had no choice but to submit to my will. Wrestling her into submission would also be fun, but that would have to wait for another time.

After she swallowed my jism, I grabbed the leash and use it to pull her up into a standing position. Her skimpy blue slut dress was splattered with spit and cum. The material barely covered her perky nipples, which were erect from the magnetic piercings. There was a wet spot between her tits which stuck to her skin and pulled the fabric even more tightly over her titties. The corset pushed them up a bit and gazing at the site of her drove me wild. I put the looped end of the leash onto a hook that had been firmly attached high on the wall so she would stay put, and snapped a few pics to preserve this moment.

I had chosen this particularly flimsy dress to look slutty, but also for ease of removal. But before stripping it off of her, I wanted a little extra restraint. Using a short nylon strap with clips on each end, I fastened one end to one of the extra D rings on the back of her neck collar and the other to to the restraints on her hands. This pulled her hands up her back towards her neck and prevented her from being able to reach around or grab at anything. She eyed me suspiciously as I moved around to face her. "It's time to get this dress off, Bitch." I said matter-of-factly as I swiftly grabbed the wet section between her tits and pulled down firmly. The thin material and stitching made a nice tearing sound and gave way easily as it tore into shreds and fell away from her body.

Her defiance had led me to reconsider my plans for our game and I was improvising now. This game was new to us and was never a sure thing that she would submit completely. Intentionally setting her up to break the rules and get "punished" was always the point of the game, but now I was provoking her into defiant acts of escalating disobedience that would, by their nature, demand escalating responses to maintain dominance. She had been stewing since the slap. The face fuck and cum shower had been a temporarily distraction, but I could feel her resistance building again now that the rush was wearing off. The intensity was rising. Escalation was the nature of our sexual relationship at its core.

The additional restraint on her hands was spontaneous and was in anticipation of reaction that ripping off the dress might bring. I know she loved it, but I was pretty certain that she would not submissively accept my aggressive action and she did not disappoint. As the shredded dress fell from her shoulders and hung from her hand restraints, her burning eyes threw daggers at me and she instinctively tried to bring her body into motion towards me. Realizing rather quickly that the restraints wouldn't allow that, she spat in my face.

Our fun little game of demur submission was out the window, it was over like the warm up lap before the start of a motor race. That pace never really suited us anyway. The green flag had dropped and we were now racing at full speed, where the stakes are high and danger lurks around every corner. It was on now and neither of us knew where it going from here.

"Oh, you dirty little cunt!" I growled at her as I moved behind her and roughly ripped the remnants of the dress off of her arms. She sneered and spat at me again like a cobra, but I made sure to stay behind her, out of range of her attack. After wiping her saliva off of my face with the dress, I twisted the longest strand into a rope, and with an end in each hand, brought it down over her head swiftly and worked it into her mouth as she struggled against me. Catherine was in terrific shape, strong from years of climbing and working out at the gym, but at 5'4", 110 pounds and restrained at the hands and neck, I easily had the upper hand. Once my makeshift gag was over her mouth, I pulled it tight and tied it off behind her head. In the short term, her insubordination needed an immediate correction.

With her mouth sufficiently gagged, I grabbed her panties in the back by the thong and pulled hard, making sure the front panel wedggied hard into her pussy. "You'll be well punished for that one, Bitch!" I was getting those panties off the hard way, and she was up on her tippy toes and nearly off the ground before the lacy fabric finally gave way and ripped from her body. I placed the shredded thong on her head, a demeaning tiara for my sub bitch, and slapped her ass hard with my open hand, which made a satisfyingly loud sound. A nice red mark in the shape of my hand appeared across her butt cheek.

I walked across the room to prepare for the next move. The mild spanking and light humiliation games I planned for my sub tonight were but a distant memory. I wasn't going to break her of her stubborn willfulness, nor did I want to. It Is a part of her nature that I love and it makes her who she is. But I was definitely going to make her my bitch tonight. Not just in a fun verbal way as had been the plan, but in a very physical way that neither of us would soon forget. It's really what we both craved deep down inside anyway. I got out 2 more velcro cuffs, one for each leg, and a long metal bar with clips on each end. I was going to get the cuffs onto her ankles, but she was fired up now and might mule kick me if I wasn't careful. "It's just going be harder if you fight me, Bitch." I should have put the ankle cuffs on at the beginning, but we live and learn. She was quiet and I wasn't sure what to make of it. Was she immersing herself into a submissive role, not speaking unless spoken to? Or was she calculating ways to resist and thwart my dominance, making me become more forceful and harsh with her, escalating the game to another level? I suspected it was combination of both and I was about to find out.

"Are you going to be a good girl, Bitch?"

I pulled the gag down so she could speak, careful to keep my fingers out of biting range

"No, Daddy" she said defiantly.

I quickly smacked her ass fairly hard 3 times. "Good girls get to cum." I paused before continuing to let that resonate. "Do you want to cum, Bitch?"

.

"Yes Daddy, I want to cum!"

"Are you going to be a good girl then?"

"I'll try Daddy." This was a step in the right direction.

"That's not good enough, Bitch!" I said as I smacked her ass hard a few times with my open hand. "Tell me! Say it!" This time instead of a spanking, I roughly pushed 2 fingers into her pussy. It was soaking wet and they went right in. "Tell me, Bitch!" I forcefully worked my fingers in and out of her wet hole with thrusting motions. "Tell me!"

"I'll be a good girl because I want to cum, Daddy!" She moaned with a tone that was part surrender and part ecstasy.

"Very good." I could feel her pussy getting hot and her juices starting to flow as I rapidly finger fucked her. My middle and index fingers were slamming in and then back out and in again up to their full length. It was exactly the kind of rough pounding that she was craving and I knew it. Just as she was about to cum, I withdrew.

"Clean my fingers, Bitch!" I demanded and held them up to her mouth. I had faith that I had gotten her back under control, but stopping at the edge of orgasm and demanding her to serve me would be a test. Hopefully she didn't bite...

She moaned and started blowing my fingers like a cock. Her body was moving, slowly writhing and gyrating with pleasure and frustration. She was right on the edge and I wasn't about to let her cum without earning it.

"That's it, clean your pussy juice up like a good Bitch." She continued to slurp on my fingers like she was trying to make them cum. "What do good girls get, Bitch?" I asked as I pulled my fingers out of mouth. Trails of saliva hung on my fingers, connecting them to her still open mouth. Her eyes were wild with desire as they looked into mine.

"Good girls get to cum, Daddy." She implored.

"Right. Are you going to be a good girl for Daddy?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm going be a good girl for you." That was nice, but I wasn't convinced.

"Are you my Bitch? Are you going to do whatever I tell you?" My fingers were now on her clit and and I started working on it as I demanded her to affirm her submissiveness to me.

"Yes, I'm your Bitch, I'll do whatever you want Daddy!" I upped the pressure and speed as I continued to knead her swollen clit.

"Do you want to cum Bitch?" I said loudly "Beg for it!"

"Please can I cum, Daddy? Please let me cum, Daddy!"

She was getting close, I could feel her moist warmth on my fingers and the intoxicating smell of her pussy reached my nose. "When you cum, you have to tell me that you're my Bitch, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy! Yes Daddy!" She called our, her pitch rising. She was about to have a powerful orgasm.

I was rock hard from the excitement of working my sub into a frenzy and fully asserting my dominance over her. My cock was still out of my zipper from earlier and I was humping her hip in synch with my finger thrusts.

"Ooohhhh I'm cumming Daddy!"

"Say it!!!" I said loudly. Simultaneously, with my free hand, I reached up and twisted one of her nipples. I knew this would push her over the top. "Say it!" Her hips started moving faster and she was grinding on

my fingers as she started to climax.

"Ooohhh, I'm your Bitch, Daddy, I'm your Bitch!" She shrieked. "Own my pussy Daddy! Own my fucking pussy!"

Her body was vibrating against my fingers, her clit was the fulcrum, the pressure point, on which all of her sexuality was now bearing. I was working her clit hard and fast, just the way she liked it and warm, pungent juices were soaking my hand as wave after orgasmic wave of pleasure radiated from her body.

"Yea, cum Bitch! Cum hard!"

"Fuck yes!" She screamed as her orgasm subsided.

Her body started to relax as I took my hands off of her body. Sensing that she needed a rest, I took the leash off the hook and led her to the bed and laid her on her side. As she closed her eyes and let the post-orgam goodness wash over her, I used this moment of relative safety to fasten the ankle cuffs onto her legs. I ran my fingers through her hair and breathed hotly into her ear as I spoke to her softly.

"Good bitches get to cum. I love it when you cum. Be a good bitch so I can let you cum."

She looked at me silently, with conflict in her eyes. Of course she wanted to cum, but she also wanted to be a bad girl and get punished. I looked into her eyes and smiled mischievously, knowing that she was going to get plenty of both.

Tonycee
Tonycee
3 Followers