New to The Game Pt. 02

Story Info
A new Dom makes his girl into his bitch.
3.7k words
4.65
2.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tonycee
Tonycee
3 Followers

This story is fiction but inspired by real characters and events.

"Good girl" I cooed into her ear. Catherine was bent over my knee, her perfectly shaped ass up in the air, reddening from the spanking I had just administered. She had taken the most crucial step in tonight's game, willingly accepting her role as my sub, my sexual plaything to do with as I wished. My Bitch.

Now game could really begin.

We had both had experiences with dom/sub situations in previous relationships, but it had never ended well. Either the situations became unsafe, unbalanced or the roles in the bedroom began taking over the relationship outside of the bedroom. None of this was healthy for a long term relationship, which is what we intended to have. We knew that a healthy and happy sex life would be the key to our relationship together since we are both extremely sexual people who had never been able to fully express ourselves until we met each other. So we created a set of rules and standards to avoid the mistakes of the past and allow our new union to flourish inside and outside of the bedroom.

First, our sexual roles are not fixed. Yesterday, Catherine was dominant, today I am in charge, tomorrow perhaps neither of us will be dominant and we'll just fuck like normal, non-freaky, vanilla civilians. This allows for more creativity and expression without limitation. It also helps to limit sexual roles creeping into everyday life and relationship behavior.

We created a sex room in our space for serious kinky play. When the door opens, the game starts and we can immerse ourselves into whatever our imaginations can conjure up. When we leave the room and the door closes, the game and the roles stay in the sex room. It's a containment barrier for the extreme sexual behavior that we both want and need to express, but doesn't need to spill out into our day to day public lives.

The most important part isn't something that comes from written rules or a handshake agreement. It comes from experience and maturity, and a genuine love and respect for each other. This is the hardest thing to find and maintain and for us it's the key that unlocks the door to everything else. It is the trust you have in your partner, the trust that they truly respect you and your boundaries, whether that means knowing and stopping when things become too intense, or continuing with something outside of your comfort zone because it's exactly what your partner wants.

Honest, open communication is key to knowing what they want and don't want, and for establishing the basic rules that never get broken. Those rules for us are safe words that can slow or immediately stop something with no questions asked, the Not Ever list (never anything with permanent marks/scars, blood, animals, children, scat, etc.) and that we are totally monogamous.

She was still bent over my knee, held down by the firm grip I had on her leash. I reached into my pocket and withdrew the curious shiny object that had earned her a spanking and held it for her to see. It was a short stainless steel bar with a small egg shaped ball on one end and a cap on the other end, like the head of a nail. On the top of the cap was a blue gem-like decoration that reflected the soft light in the room. "Do you know what this is?" I asked.

"I think so Daddy, I think it's a butt plug. But I don't really get what it's supposed to do, Daddy."

"That's exactly what it is and It's supposed to do 2 things. First, it's meant to relax and loosen up your ass for later. Secondly, its meant to give me great pleasure when I put it into you and by making you look like a rude, slutty bitch."

I put it down where she could see it and took a small container of lube from the same pocket that held the plug. The spanking had gotten me rock hard with excitement, and now I was even harder if that was even possible. My pants were about to rip. I squeezed a dollop of the cool lube into the top crack of her ass and watched as it slowly trickled onto her rosebud. Once a sufficient amount had made its way down, I lightly worked it around her pretty pink asshole with my finger and gently pushed my finger in, a little bit at a time until I could work it in and out up to the first knuckle. I watched her face to gauge her reaction as I probed further until my finger was smoothly gliding in and out to my second knuckle. She seemed unsure of how this felt, and that was good. No signs of pain or true discomfort.

Catherine had past experience with anal sex, I knew. With an ass as shapely and fine as hers, I'm sure plenty of horny dudes had tried to shove their cocks up there as soon as they got her panties down, and from what she'd told me, a few had succeeded. But these experiences had been mostly along the lines of a prison style ass fucking: hard, fast and painful with little regard for her pleasure and well being. And somehow, she had found pleasure in it anyway, which spoke to the kind of freak she really is. My kind of freak. But my intentions here were to take it to another level. Pain, submission and even humiliation are an important part of the anal sex experience, but they should be a small component compared to the incredible pleasure that can be had. My intention was to build up to the point of being able to make her cum repeatedly from fucking her ass long and hard, with no lasting pain or damage. She was trusting me to take care of her and that I would do. I was going to fuck that ass for many years to come.

I lubed the oval end of the plug and gently pressed the tip into her rosebud. The cold metal made her flinch a tiny bit and she made a low humming sound. I slowly worked it in and out with a slight rotational motion until the fat part of the plug was opening her hole up. After 15 minutes of careful work, the plug could pass through easily and her tight sphincter would close up behind it onto the narrow part of the plug shaft. After working it back and forth this way for a few minutes, I gave it one final deep push to bury it up to the hilt and left it inside her. With the final accessory in place, it was time get into the next part of our game.

"Stand up and show me you outfit again"

I released my grip on the leash and she stood up. She stepped and made a slow circle so I could see everything. She was a stunning sight, dressed up like a hot slutty bitch, just for me. Just the way I liked her. As she turned to face away from me, she bent over slightly, moved her dress and thong aside to show me her sparkling butt plug. She gave a little wiggle and I feel the precum start to leak out of my diamond cutter.

I had dressed myself especially for this encounter as well. With my love dressed up so finely for me, it would be downright rude to show up in sweats and an old Tshirt. Something more refined and elegant was in order. On my feet, I wore fine black dress shoes polished to a high gloss. Black slacks with perfectly pressed creases and a black belt were next. A crisp white dress shirt with sapphire cuff links (to match the blue in her outfit and accessories), unbuttoned at the collar, were on top. Over this was a black blazer. It was tastefully simple and conveyed the understated air of authority of a dom, of Catherine's Daddy.

I removed my blazer as I stood and walked across the room to a small, padded kneeling platform. Catherine's body was still in motion from her display as I walked. She is a kinetic being, always in motion, especially when she is excited or unsure, both of which she probably was at this moment.

"Come here and kneel" I called and she obediently obeyed. The kneeling platform was specifically built to fit our bodies. The plush padding meant she could be on her knees comfortably for extended periods. There was a bar in the front to restrain her if I desired, which I removed for now. The height of the platform was conveniently designed to place her mouth right at my zipper, which I now put in front of her face.

"Unzip me and take out my cock." I ordered. She pulled down the zipper and my hardened member practically leaped out on its own.

"Cup my balls and lick the shaft"

She ran her tongue up and down the underside of my cock several times while looking up at me with her deep blue eyes.

"Do you like my cock, Bitch?"

"Yes, Daddy. I like your cock."

She continued to hold my balls and tongue my shaft as we spoke, like a good sub.

"Tell me how much you like my cock, Bitch."

"I like your cock sooooo much Daddy..... I love your cock. I love to lick it and suck it!"

"Good girl. Put it in your mouth and suck it. Massage my balls while you suck."

She took my hard dick into her mouth halfway down and slowly started working her lips up and down the shaft, her tongue tickling the underside of my shaft at the same time. Her right hand gripped the base and steered it in and out of her mouth while her left hand worked my balls.

Not to brag, but I have an above average sized cock. Not black guy or porn star big, but certainly longer than the average white guy. Most women had trouble deep throating my johnson and Catherine was no exception. But she was always willing to try and had been getting better and better at opening her throat and choking it down without gagging. Tonight we would see how far she had progressed.

She built up a steady rhythm, sucking my cock from the base of the head to half way down the shaft, using her right hand as a stop to keep it from going any deeper. She folded her lips back over her teeth to make a nice seal without biting. Inside her mouth, she used her tongue to tickle the bottom of my meat. There was a subtle slurping sound with every stroke. My hand was on top of her head to guide her, but she was doing the work. Her technique was excellent and it was feeling good, a few more minutes of this and I would blast my load down her throat or all over her face. But that was not part of the plan, at least not yet.

With a slight push, I moved her off my throbbing penis. "Good girl." I said and lightly cock-slapped her face with the bottom of my slobber covered johnson, my hand still on the top of her head. Her blue eyes looked up at me expectantly, her face covered in spit from my cock.

"Put your hands behind your back." I ordered.

"Yes Daddy" and she complied.

Moving behind her, I placed a velcro fastened cuff on each of her wrists. Each cuff had a D ring, which I fastened together with a clip so that her hands were restrained behind her back loosely enough to be comfortable but tightly enough that she was effectively handcuffed. Moving back in front of her face, I lightly cock-slapped her a little more, then put my hands on each side of her head just above the ears.

"Suck it, Bitch!" I ordered and pushed my rod into her mouth before she could answer. I started thrusting in and out of her mouth with my hips, my hands on her head controlling the depth. At first, the thrusts were about the same as when she had her hands free, but I gradually increase the tempo and depth until I was burying 3/4 of my shaft into her mouth. The subtle slurping sound had gradually become louder and louder. There was spit dripping down her chin and onto her dress, and it was turning me on.

"Do you like sucking Daddy's cock, Bitch?" I said forcefully. I kept up the thrusting while waiting for an answer. She just looked up at me with confusion in her eyes as my cock continued to fuck her mouth.

"Answer me, Bitch!" I said, my voice growing louder. She just continued to look at my with beautiful but confused blue eyes, my cock still working her mouth.

This was not acceptable behavior from my sub. I pushed her mouth off of my cock and slapped her face with my hand. Not a hard slap, but with enough force to make an audible sound. She glared up at me with the same involuntary burning eyes as earlier, a look of surprise and anger on her face.

We were at a point where our mutual trust and respect for each others boundaries would be tested. If you had been a neutral observer secretly watching this scene, you would think that I was obviously pushing Catherine's boundaries. But the dynamics were much more subtle and nuanced. It's easy to fantasize about dom/sub situations, but it's a different game live and in person. Catherine had shared her deepest desires with me and we were playing them out in real time. While there was no script, I knew what she wanted and I was doing my best to give it to her, and it wasn't so easy. We are new at this. The spanking was fun, but I've never hit a woman before and the face slap was a hard threshold for me to cross, even though I knew it's a part of the rough sex/domination fantasy she wanted. She was trusting me to give this to her, because I alone was the only person on the planet who she was comfortable enough to do it with. Purposefully abusing the person you love is not a natural thing to do, even when it is exactly what they want. It takes some serious intellectual gymnastics to reconcile this, at least it did for me. I knew I could do this in theory, but the reality took a little getting used to.

"When I ask you a question, you answer! Do you understand?" I said as I grabbed the leash and pulled up firmly to make sure I had her complete attention.

"Yes Daddy." She said in a slightly defiant tone.

"Even if my cock is down your throat, you will answer. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy." She answered, her eyes down this time.

"Good. Lets try again." I said as I shoved my cock back into her mouth and started face fucking her again.

"Do you like sucking my cock?" I asked once again. She attempted to answer this time, but all that came out between my thrusts were muffled sounds and spit. "Good. Tell me again!" More spit and muffled sounds, but this time I could make out the different words she was trying to form. After a few more thrusts, I pulled out and tilted her head up to look at me. My cock was throbbing with excitement. "You're a great cock sucker, but you can be even better. I'm going to put it all the way in and hold it. Are you ready?"

"Yes Daddy." She said quietly and opened her mouth. I slowly but steadily pushed my cock into her mouth. When 3/4 of the shaft was in, there was some resistance as it hit the back of her mouth, but I pushed onward. I felt her muscles tense and then relax and my cock slid down her throat. Her nose was against my pubic mound. I shave my balls and around my dick, but leave the hair on top. This is where her face was now, right against my body. She gagged a bit but I held her there for about 10 seconds, enjoying the feeling of my cock entirely surrounded by her warm mouth, and also quite enjoying the rush from her submission to my cock. I pulled out and she coughed slightly and drooled some spit down her chin. A stringer of thick spit still hung from my cock and connected to her lips. The wet spot on the front of her dress had grown as more spit ran down her chin and neck. I reached down and ran my fingers over the lacy panel covering her pussy, which was also had a growing wet spot. She looked up at me and gave me a dirty little smile, which erased any doubts I had about pushing her further.

After a giving her a moment to catch her breath, I pushed my cock back into her waiting mouth and started thrusting again. "You did so well with throating my cock that I think you are ready for a throat fucking. We'll try 5 thrusts. Are you ready, Bitch?"

"Yhhmm Dhhhmmdd" was all she get out since my meat was still pumping her mouth, my hands on her head.

"Good!". Without missing a stroke, I pushed my cock all the way in until her nose hit my body, then pulled back out to the head 5 times. She gagged a bit but took it down. It was a new and awesome sensation for me, and a few more strokes would have made me cum, so I pulled out and let her catch her breath. She breathed heavily a few times then looked up and batted her eyelids at me. That was all I needed to see and I shoved my meat back into her mouth. "10 strokes this time, Bitch". I said as I shoved my cock down her throat. In and out 10 times, but after the last thrust, I held her head on my cock for a few seconds until she squirmed a bit, then pulled it out. She spat and coughed, and some tears had started to smear her eye makeup. I wiped my sloppy dick on her face and gave her a few cock slaps as she caught her breath.

Once she had regained as much composure as someone in her position could, I rudely put my cock back into her mouth pussy and started face fucking again with half strokes. "You look so beautiful with my cock fucking your face. Are you ready more?"

"Yymmmpphh Dddyyy" she gurgled, my cock still smoothly gliding in and out of her mouth.

"Good, 20 strokes this time, Bitch." This would test her limit and if she got through it, she would certainly earn her Girl Scout face fucking badge. After a few more easy thrusts, I pushed my meat all the way down and started really face fucking her hard. This time I wanted to spice it up and make it really submissively degrading and humiliating. "Who's your fucking Daddy, Bitch?" I demanded as the thrusting continued.

"Yyymmm Aaa Dddyyy" she sputtered.

"Tell me you love me Bitch!" I shouted, doing my best not shoot my wad straight down her mouth cunt right then and there.

"Yyy lllvvv aaadddyy" She gargled in between thrusts.

I had planned to save all of my cum for later, but this was just too damn hot and I wasn't going to last. My fully swollen balls slapped repeatedly on her chin, and my rock hard cock was leaking precum down her throat in anticipation. On the 20th stroke, I rammed her face into my pelvis hard and held her there until she started squirming hard. If her hands were free, she would probably be pushing or hitting me at this point. I could see in her face that she was running out of air and needed a breath, but I held on for a few more seconds before pushing her off. My cock was now past the point of no return, pulsating orgasmically as I withdrew from her throat. Long strings of saliva connected my veiny hard-on to her face as I pulled away. Once free from her mouth, I jerked my cock in front of her to relieve the massive pressure.

Thick ropes of hot, sticky semen erupted from my swelling member and splattered all over her face. It was a most impressive jiz fountain, with cum dripping from her hair, face and down her dress and in between her tits. Hot cum and tears ran from her eyes and smeared what was left of her makeup. White droplets hung from her nose and lips. The front of her dress was wet and sloppy from drooling spit and jism. She looked down for a few moments and took in some deep breaths with an expression of stunned exhaustion on her face. I lifted her chin and put my still hard cock onto her lips. "Clean it, Bitch!" I said and pulled my phone out of my pocket and filmed the glorious scene.

How beautifully submissive, humiliated and sexy she looked kneeling at my feet covered in my manhood. She licked the remaining cum off the tip of my cock and then took it into her mouth to slurp off the remaining saliva and jizm. I jammed my balls into her mouth for her to clean, which she did willingly. I stepped away, holding the camera up above her. "Smile for the camera." I ordered. She gave me a tired grin while I moved the camera around to capture her in her glory from all angles. As I moved, her tired grin turned into a broad smile and she beamed at the camera, displaying her cum-covered face for her master with a look that told the world she had proudly degraded herself for her Daddy's pleasure.

"What do you say, Bitch?" She looked blankly at the camera and continued to smile, unsure of what I meant or what to say. "You will always thank me for giving you my cum, Bitch!" I shook my head in mock disappointment. Disobedience like this deserved punishment.

Tonycee
Tonycee
3 Followers