All Comments on 'New Town Ch. 02'

by jpbiguy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was hot as hell. I think there should be a love triangle. These two are good together and I'm disappointed she showed up...though I saw it coming. What a shame..Keon is some catch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT STORY

excellent story and waiting for more of the same. I'm a cockslut that takes all the cock I can get every day. Nothing in my life is as satisfying as a cock up my ass and the bigger the better. the feel of his balls slapping my "pussy" puts me in heaven. Growing up as a young boy I always had an urge to be some man's bitch. I put anything i could up my ass to fuck myself with. I wanted to grow up to be a full time cock whore. the first cock I ever took was my fathers. He came home drunk on night and caught me fucking my ass, pulled his cock out of his pants and shoved it deep into my virgin "pussy'. and it didn't take long for him to dump his hot load deep inside. He continued to fuck me at least once every day and eventually began loaning me out to his friends, which was fine with me. The more the better and I eventually reached the point where taking two in my hole at the same time was normal. it was'nt long before it became normal to take 10 or more per day.and still is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot Stuff!

Very different. I, too, really identified with his slutty behavior. This is what I come here for when I'm not fucking...more orgasms!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 11 years ago
Perhaps a little over the top ...

... But who am I to judge how some feel about each other, or how willing a first-timer is willing to be shared. Over time I can imagine a certain willingness to experience more, but what else can be accomplished in a short story. Good ... Hot ... and Respectful of the sharing / caring experience as it should be portrayed. My opinion: I enjoy reading the warm-up leading to stimating action before the heavy pounding is as erotic as the cum shot. You have a good mix. Lead on brother.

kingchaos69kingchaos69over 10 years ago
Very hot story

Great story and super hot. Keep up the great work and yes please, do continue!

subrbnchgobttmsubrbnchgobttmabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Great story I wish would write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please!

You simply MUST continue this marvelous story. Wow! Excellent read and highly wankable. Thanks for sharing it with us.

goodlorigoodloriover 9 years ago
MORE, please

HOT HOT HOT

johnnyrocketjohnnyrocketover 9 years ago
More

Please right more!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Continue...very nice!!!!!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 8 years ago

I really enjoyed this, ease add more. I would love to have someone slip me a molly to keep it hard and make me beg for a big cock to ride. very stimulating to say the least. yes write more.

curiousaus27curiousaus27almost 8 years ago
Yes!!

Please keep writing this story! I absolutely love it! I want to see where it goes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Please continue with the story.

curious2cu2curious2cu2almost 7 years ago
Awesome

I've loved this story! It has gotten me very excited and very hard!

soulfight_69soulfight_69about 6 years ago
a tight story

You can't leave us hanging. Very erotic!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story so far. I can relate to this experience. The main difference is I was 43 before I found how wonderful it can be with m2m sex. The night I sucked my first cock, I ended up sucking 4. I loved having a hard cock in my mouth and getting my mouth filled with cum. I ended the night being fucked by 2 guys. That night I went from being a straight arrow to being a cum loviving cock suckingfagot slut. I haven’t been with a woman since that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hell-to-the-yes

MORE! (please)

andrepkandrepkover 3 years ago

More, more, please more...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed all of your stories so far and I hope you continue along with similar themes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous