New Toy Pt. 02

Story Info
Rick slowly grooms a young employee into his personal slave.
4k words
4.47
53.2k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 : Grooming

Thanks everyone for enjoying this story so far. I have had some feedback about certain things in the story and I appreciate it both for the advice and comments, but also in being polite. Hope you continue to enjoy it.

The next morning Samantha woke up in her new bedroom by the faint sound of a phone on her nightstand beside her bed. It wasn't a phone that she recognized but it had a picture of her on the front of it taken from last night when she was dolled up to the nines. She had a slight smile at how hot she looked and must have forgotten that she was given this new cell phone. It was just after seven AM and a knock was at the door.

"Samantha? Are you decent?" It was a voice she was not familiar with... a female voice.

"One sec," she said.

Still under the covers with nothing on but a thong from last night she opened her newly found closet full of all the clothes and slipped into a sexy housecoat. When Sam opened her door she saw a girl around the same age of her with a few bags.

"Hi Samantha, I'm an Esthetician sent by Rick, he emailed me late last night with a list of requirements that he would like to have performed to you to get you up to his standards."

Samantha instantly felt overjoyed, she was never spoiled by any of her exes or family and she was never able to afford to get pampered the way some of her other girlfriends were.

"Where do we start, and what procedures?"

The cute punk rocker looking lady came into the room, she had short spiked hair, a nose and lip piercing and a large set of breasts which were peeking out of her tank top, she unfolded her table, and took out her tools and equipment.

"We will start with hair removal. Rick has instructed me that you shall have none whatsoever down around your privates, he noticed last night that you had a messy landing strip and wants that taken care of right away."

It was true Samantha thought; she really didn't take care of herself much down there as of late, just a lazy shave of the sides when she had time for a nice relaxing bath.

"I will be back a few times over the next few weeks to keep the laser treatments up until you don't even have one hair on you below your shoulders, Undress and lay on the table please face up to start."

Samantha stretched out and began to almost doze off as the laser and hair removal treatments started. She could feel the tingle and removal sensation around her pubic area, and it made her feel very good.

"Mhmmmmm," Samantha let out a short moan as the procedure took place.

She felt aroused as she sat there getting her private parts, poked and prodded by this unknown cute girl, she couldn't have been older than 21 or 22 years old, new to this line of work she thought. She wondered if she could see her vagina become a little bit wet, or if her quiet moans made her feel awkward or uncomfortable.

Another half hour or so must have passed before the rocker chic told her to flip over and squat doggy so she could remove any small fine hairs around her asshole and lower vagina areas. This made Samantha extremely aroused, the sensation and tickling around her most sacred parts felt so nice with a gentle female hand.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," a little loader moaned came out of Samantha as she continued her treatments.

She could feel herself a little flushed in her forehead, her vagina now was extremely excited, she sat there exposing herself to her new goth friend hoping and wishing she would maybe slip up and rub her clit or maybe stick a finger in.

She knew this feeling, it was the same way she felt last night while she was sucking a stranger's cock in front of Rick. While she was sucking Mr.Jones she felt her mind go to the same place, she could just think of slutty thoughts and desires which ran through her mind. Samantha never had any lesbian experiences really in the past, she had a really good friend Lucy, extremely good looking, she thought about it before but has never acted, she was too worried how she may be perceived by others.

"Mhmmmmmmmmmmm, your hands feel amazing!" Samantha shouted.

Samantha pussy was now soaked, she wanted so bad for her to just lick a huge line from her pussy to ass, and eat her all morning, sadly this wasn't going to happen.

"Ok Sam. We're almost done with all the laser treatments and hair removal for today. Take this cream and make sure to apply it in the morning and before bed around your asshole to begin the bleaching process. Rick has strict instructions that you are to be as pristine and clean as possible."

Samantha brushed her hands against her arms, legs, pussy and ass..

So smooth. So very tingly smooth she thought.

It felt so good to just brush her hands against herself, to feel her new silky smooth skin.

Next up Samantha received a facial, a few skin treatments, fake nails the way Rick wanted and a pedicure. Samantha felt like a supermodel, pampered the way she has always wanted to feel. It was just after lunch when Rick came into the room to take a peak as the esthetician was quickly cleaning up.

"All done Rick. She's beautiful and lucky to have such a lucky guy like you to take care of her."

Rick smiled and exhaled. His cock twitching, seeing her true beauty.

The esthetician started to pack up and grab her bags and as she left the room Rick passed her a thick envelope of what looked like hundreds.

"Thanks again for coming on a Sunday. There's some extra money in there for the next few treatments as well, for my new beautiful girlfriend."

The esthetician smiled and happily took her money before she left. Rick quietly closed Samantha's bedroom door and walked over to examine all the work she did on his newest slave.

"Beautiful Samantha, you're gorgeous."

Sam was blushing, she felt so amazingly beautiful and wanted, a feeling she was lacking in her last relationship. She slowly started to forget her past, her boyfriend was a loser and her family lived far away. She was excited to start her new journey with Rick.

"Thanks for all the procedures I got done today, I feel like such a woman." Samantha said.

"No problem Sam,"

Rick turned his eyes over to her nightstand and pointed.

"Sam, that's your new cell phone, I will be sending you instructions on what's to be expected from you every now and then, or if I have any requests from you to complete. To start I watched you blow Mr. Jones last night quite closely, and to be honest it was sloppy, did your other boyfriends never teach you how to suck cock properly?"

Samantha wasn't sure how to respond at first, to be honest she's never had much direction before from any of her ex boyfriends, she just figured to keep sucking them until they cum.

"I never had any good direction, sorry to disappoint you Rick."

"That's not to happen again. Sam inside the door of your nightstand you'll find a replica of my cock made especially for you to train with. Each day when you wake up I want you to spend a minimum of thirty minutes practicing sucking that dildo. By the time I'm done with you I hope you'll at least be decent slut on how to suck dick properly. Also I have a brand new laptop that I would like you to use and google to learn how to suck dick like a proper slut does."

Samantha walked over and opened her drawer to check on her new toy. Her eyes grew with how large it was.

"I have a few important calls later this afternoon Samantha. You look a little oily still from all the treatments, go shower, make something quickly to eat and come to my office with only a thong and heels on afterwards."

Before jumping into the shower Sam quickly googled and watched a few porn videos of how to suck a better dick. She felt ashamed that Rick was a little upset from her performance last night, she wished she had tried harder. She went into her nightstand and found the replica cock. Sam only ever had a small vibrator at home which she used to please her perfect little clit, she's never held a dildo like this before. To start it was nine or ten inches in length, had a good girth to it with veins, complete with balls and a suction cup base.

She turned the shower on and suctioned the large dildo to the wall, as she cleaned her new hairless body she sucked and sucked, practiced the new techniques she watched from the videos, learned how to use her hand to jerk off the cock as she played and tongue the tip of the head. This would be her new routine she thought, every time she showers she would practice her cock sucking skills like a good little slut she now is.

She was getting so hot and bothered while sucking. Slutty thoughts ran through her head, her hands started to wander against her new soft skin. As she was deepthroating her new practice cock she was rubbing her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," She whimpered.

She felt like such a slut, sucking dick and playing with herself in her new bedroom. She wondered what her friends would think of her if they knew or saw her. It didn't matter to her, she thought, it made her feel even greater than human, a true slut of worth, someone wanted.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Her voice was muffled as she came hard with the large dildo wrapped in her mouth, she felt amazing afterwards. She couldn't wait to dress up and please Rick with his desires.

After her shower she chose a black silk thong and found a pair of dark heels and made her way to the kitchen to make a quick bite. She felt confident and good about her new appearance, more than she's felt in a long time. She made some toast and had some juice, Sam was always a light eater, she never had any eating disorders but she really was conscious of her slim figure. She noticed after finishing her juice, that it also had a faint mint flavor to it, Rick must have mixed some of the formula in it she thought, she was ok with that though, she enjoyed her new role as Rick's personal slave.

She made her way down the long dark hallway to Rick's office. Rick worked from home often and she could see why, the home had a lot of big windows which gave a lot of natural light in, which would be a problem in the city with neighbors looking in and such but not up here, secluded in the mountainous wild. When she entered Rick's office she noticed how large his desk was, it had some papers set out and a pen. It had a large bookshelf behind it and a large stone fireplace in the corner.

"Sam I have two pieces of paperwork here for you to sign. One is a non disclosure agreement that protects me from anything that has and will be taking place in our home, as well as you signing up for the experimental alcohol trial, the other form is a formal resignation from the firm. Don't worry you won't need to read over it, I've gone ahead and had the letters drafted appropriately."

Samantha felt sad. She really enjoyed her work at the firm, but that didn't stop her from hesitation at all, whatever Rick wanted she would do, she quickly flipped thru the 25 page document and scribbled all of her signatures and initials down with today's date and handed the paperwork back to Rick, she felt so good to make Rick happy with any of his requests.

Rick quickly scanned and emailed back her resignation back to the HR department at the firm and asked them to replace her with a new receptionist. He then sent Mr. Jones all the paperwork he required back for the trial. Rick safely secured all the papers in his safe behind his desk that was built into his bookshelf.

"Don't be sad Samantha, just because you don't work at the firm officially anymore, doesn't mean you won't have a lot of jobs to perform around our house." Rick reassured her.

"On top of blowjob practice each morning, I expect the house to be always maintained in tip top shape, you know where the supplies are kept. We have a full gym here too, I expect a minimum of one hour of cardio on the bike or treadmill, you are to maintain your body to the highest level for me to use as I see fit."

Rick could see that Samantha was enjoying all the requests he was giving her. Her Nipples were rock hard, she looked incredibly sexy standing there in just a thong and heels, her juicy breasts looking at him in the face, he could feel himself stiffen with power.

"Samantha, I have a few calls to make, I want you on my desk, doggie position with your ass up to my face, head down against the desk. I don't want to hear one peep out of you until I'm done taking my calls."

Samantha was so happy to please her new owner, she still had thoughts in her head about her old life but they were quickly overcome in the joy she had to please her new master. She carefully got up on his big desk, made sure her knees were spread in a good position and laid her head to the side of the desk. She felt incredibly vulnerable, her large D cup breasts were hanging down, nipples erect, and her pristine ass and pussy were only about a foot away from Rick as he began talking to a client on the phone. She was happy to just stare around the room and daydream as she heard Rick speak. He was loud and demanding on the phone, it was sort of a turn on to her, him being so dominant and demanding with someone on the other line.

She could hear his loud voice ripple against her pussy and asshole, all she could do is think about the thin fabric which was barely covered by just a thin black thong, Rick looking at her holes peaking out at him from the sides. The longer the call went on the more wet she was getting, she could feel her thong now soaked through, her juices maybe even running down her legs a little. Rick was sticking his nose closer and closer into her taint and smelling her strongly while still on the phone.

She felt Rick carefully pull her thong down, now onto the sides of her thighs, her perfectly ninety degree pussy fully exposed with her pinhole asshole now looking directly at him. He poked his nose against her pussy then she felt maybe a finger , then a tongue tasting her. Then a few longer, deeper licks to the inside of her pussy walls. It was starting to feel so good, she just wished he would go lower and play with her clit.

She was instructed not to make a peep, she could only sit there, fully exposed, biting her tongue as Rick tasted and tested his new found pussy and asshole. She was starting to quiver and shake, it started to feel amazing. Rick tasted her insides with the point of his tongue over and over, she could even smell herself now, a faint pussy smell, lingering in the air, ripe with flavor.

Rick hung up the call and carefully spread Samantha's labia apart with two fingers to take a closer look at what he was eating.

"Samantha, did your last boyfriend never fuck you? Or did he not have a big cock? You have the tightest pussy that I've ever seen, almost like a few virgins I've fucked before."

Rick was right, Sam's last boyfriend did indeed have a small penis, maybe four or five inches, they didn't have sex too often, and recently with all the problems she hasn't had any real action in five or six weeks.

"Small cock, Master Rick." she replied, dripping wet.

Rick was an alpha male, dominant in his work life as well as home, he was secretly happy with his pussy findings, but wouldn't let her really know. His cock throbbed, who would have guessed how well this plan had come into action, it felt like he won the lottery.

"Let's take you for a test run, remember what Mr. Jones said, you never have power to cum unless I instruct you too, you are mine to control, if you start to feel close you tell me but never cross the line, or else." He said with authority.

"Yes Sir, please use me as you want!" Sam said loudly, she was so wet and horny.

Rick then stood up from his chair and looked down to see his cock pushing against his pants already, he was rock hard. He slowly unzipped his pants and let his manhood pop out from his boxer briefs. He tested his fingers against his sluts pussy to see how well lubricated it was. Still super wet, he stuck a single finger inside her.

"Ohhhhh," Samantha moaned quietly, thinking she was getting his huge dick inside her.

Little did she know it was only Rick's middle finger, testing her tight hole. He pulled his soaked finger out and tasted her juices again. Rick had a fetish for pussy juice and smell, when he was going through puberty he found an used thong in the laundry from his older sister, that had a bit of residue on it. He wasn't sure of what it was until he smelled it, but after he kept them in his room and jerked off with them and other panties he collected over his teenage years. After tasting her again he gently pressed the tip of his circumcised cock against her lips, grabbed the sides of her ass and thrusted made his way in.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.'' Sam whimpered.

She slowly licked her luscious full lips, drooling a little. She felt dizzy, almost like the time she did acid with her friends at a concert for the first time, this was her now realizing this is his big cock. She could feel the head barely entering, filling up her mega tight pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Rick." She exclaimed.

Her pussy felt so wet, something that she never felt before. Her ex boyfriend would never give her much foreplay, just spit on it and go sometimes. This was a new feeling, something she has never felt before, just being around her new Master made her feel soaked with passion. Her wet pussy ate up his monster circumcised head.

It felt like a baby's hand holding an apple, she thought.

Rick started to slowly thrust the full length of his ten inch cock in and out of her, he gradually built his way up inside, inch by inch.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rick."

Sam was starting to moan, quietly, then gradually louder and louder, like a cum drunk slut, that was unable to get over the edge. Rick edged his big cock inside her moist cave, deeper into her perfect pink pussy.

He was finally able to get the entire ten inches almost all the way inside her, and was really starting to enjoy his tight new hole. In and out, Sams pussy slowly swallowed his full manhood as he began to really fuck her hard.

"Moan louder, you fucking slut," Rick shouted as he slapped her ass, leaving a hand imprint.

"Owwwwwwww." She smirked.

Sam started moaning so loud, almost like what you would see in a fake porn movie, screaming like she was about to almost die.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, please fuck me Master Rick". She started screaming from the rooftops.

Rick was getting closer and closer to blowing his load, he could feel Samantha's tight pussy grabbing at his cock, pulling it into her, begging him to unload. He looked down and could see his entire giant penis railing into this little blond vixen, taking his entire cock.

Man she's so tight, he thought, maybe the tightest he's ever had?

He now had one hand down around his slut's throat and neck slamming her head into his large office desk and the other hand was smacking her ass, harder and harder, pounding her like a true slut she now is, he was getting so close to blowing up her pussy with his cock. He thought about how he now had control over this perfect new slave and that was all he needed to go over the edge.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!'' Rick shouted with ecstasy.

Sam could feel her tight pussy getting filled and filled with tons of hot liquid. Rick didn't stop like her other boyfriends or pull out. He kept on pumping her for about a minute or two after he came to release any extra cum he still had built up before pulling out his massive cock.

Cum slowly poured out of her little pussy like a hose. All over her shaved pussy and legs, it was the biggest load of cum she had ever seen in her life. Samantha smartly didn't move and still stayed in doggie position as Rick pulled out of her pussy as she was instructed. She could look between her legs from her doggie position. Rick pointed to what looked like a dog bed in the corner.

12