New Toy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean off your Master's cock and then get off my desk slut. Go onto your slut bed on the floor in the corner. Anytime you come into this office make damn well sure you stay in your dog bed. Keep your hand around your pussy and you better make sure to collect any cum that comes out makes it into your mouth! Eat every last drop."

Sam cupped her hand around her pussy, spun around to clean off Rick's massive cum and pussy drenched cock with her mouth, then made her way into her new office spot. She was so happy to please her new master, his cum tasted like a delicacy she's always heard of. She used to hear her friends talk about expensive truffle oils and caviar when they were taken out, well Rick's cum was her new found joy and caviar.

She didn't get off on the sex, but it felt better than any sex she's ever experienced before. She couldn't wait to please Rick more, she was over the moon happy. She spent the next hour carefully catching all the remaining cum that came down her legs and swollen pussy and eating every last delicious drop, she could see Rick working on his computer, so handsome she thought.

"Master Rick, I finished eating all of your amazing cum, thank you so much Master!"

Rick looked down at her on the floor in her little dog bed with absolute delight, he still couldn't fully believe how lucky he is.

"Good Slut, put back on your thong and heels and go prepare us dinner, we both have an extremely busy week coming up."

Sam quietly left the room with a huge smile on her face, eagerly ready to go prepare her Master's dinner, she was thinking about all the jobs she would be receiving this week to please Master and couldn't wait!

To be continued...

12