New Valentine's Tradition?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese moaned and moaned as her orgasm subsided, trying to catch her breath and control her body. "I need to taste your pussy again. I need to taste it after Jay's cock fucked you hard. I want you to ride my face," Reese could barely get out.

Jay was more than willing to pull out so Reese could taste me again. "I want you to suck your juices off my cock, baby. I want you to taste your pussy with Reese's juices still on your lips," Jay said breathlessly.

"Yes, Daddy," I complied.

Reese laid down on the massage table. I crawled up and straddled my pussy over her mouth. Jay came around the end of the table by Reese's head, bent me over, and slowly pushed his cock into my mouth as Reese started playfully licking my clit.

"Mmmmm, you taste amazing right after you were fucked hard," Reese moaned into my clit.

I sucked and licked Jay's big cock as Reese sucked and sucked on my clit. Her hands came up between our bodies and starting twisting and tweaking my nipples. I groaned in pure pleasure. Her tongue slipped down from my clit and entered my dripping wet opening. She tongue fucked me, pushing her tongue in deep, over and over as she pinched and pulled on my nipples. I rode my pussy over her mouth, meeting her tongue and pushing it deeper and deeper. I sucked harder and faster on Jay's cock.

I could feel the heat course through my body. I was close to coming apart again. My orgasm was moving nearer and nearer. Reese pulled her tongue out and licked up and down my pussy from my clit to my opening and all around. I pushed my pussy hard into her mouth and my hips bucked back and forth. She licked and licked as I moved back and forth. Her right hand stayed on my nipple, pinching and pinching it. Her left hand moved down to my ass and spanked it, hard. The pain mixed with the pleasure on my pussy and in my mouth was to much to bear.

Reese smacked my ass hard again on the same spot. The stinging pain sent shivers through my pussy and I lost all control. I grunted and moaned over Jay's cock. My orgasm pulsed through me. My pussy clenched and my juices squirted down Reese's throat. She moaned and swallowed as much as she could. Jay thrust his cock deeper and harder into my throat. My body shook as I came down from another mind blowing orgasm. Reese licked all the cum from my pussy and licked her lips. Jay pulled his rock hard cock from my mouth.

"Time for me to taste your pussy again. I need to taste it again," I said, catching my breath.

I climbed off of Reese and laid down on the massage table. Reese climbed over me and straddled my face with her pussy. Jay got on the table and in between my legs. He spread my legs wide and held them up as he centered himself. He slowly pushed his hard shaft into my pussy. I moaned in pleasure. Reese lowered her pussy to my mouth and slowly started to move back and forth over my tongue. God, I loved her taste.

Jay started picking up his pace and rammed his thick cock deep into my pussy until he reached a dead end. He held my legs in the air as his hips moved forward and back, his cock slamming me with each thrust. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter with each slam. Reese continued her rhythm on my mouth, driving her pussy harder and deeper into my mouth. I reach my hands up and started flicking and pulling on her perfect, taught nipples. Reese squirmed with pleasurable agony.

Jay drove his cock harder and harder into my tight, little pussy. Again, I felt an orgasm coming to the surface. I moaned and moaned into Reese's perfect little pussy. Ram after ram, I could feel the heat envelop my body. Slam, slam, slam and my pussy tightened, hard, then spurts and spurts of my pussy juices burst over Jay's cock and balls.

"That's my good little slut," Jay said.

My orgasm coursed through my body and I bucked my hips up and down trying to control it while Jay continued to slam his cock deep into my hole. Reese picked up her pace and fucked my face hard with her pussy. I sucked and sucked on her clit as her hips rode back and forth. I could tell she was about to cum. Her moans became increasingly louder and louder and her pussy clenched. I pinched her nipples with hard force and she screamed as her pussy squirted juices out all over my face and dripped down my throat. I swallowed her juices and loved every last drop.

"Fuck!" Reese exclaimed. "You are so fucking good at eating pussy. Fuck...."

"That's my good little pussy eater," Jay said through deep breaths as he pounded and pounded my pussy. "I want to see you scissor your pussies as I jack off."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, being his good, little slut.

Jay pulled his still hard cock out of my pussy and stood by the massage table. Reese laid down on the table as I got in between her legs. I straddled her pussy with my pussy and started to slowly rock back and forth, fucking her pussy with mine. I moved my hips forward and back, grinding my clit hard into hers. Jay stood in front of us and slid his hand up and down his shaft as he watched me scissor another woman. His face was of pure joy.

Grind after grind, our pussies were becoming wetter and wetter. I moaned and moaned as my clit was being rubbed by Reese's. Reese had her head back and was moaning hard. I fucked her pussy with mine, buck after buck. I could feel another orgasm coming to the surface. I looked over at Jay as he stroked his hand up and down his cock, head to shaft, shaft to head. I loved watching him masturbate. I looked at his face and knew he was close to cumming. I was close too. Reese's moans started becoming more erratic and I could tell she was also close.

All of a sudden, Jay let out a deep, hoarse, grunted moan as ropes and ropes of warm, white cum came splashing out, all over my and Reese's tits. Jay groaned as his orgasm released all over us. Reese and I felt the cum splash on us and that drove our orgasms out forcefully. Reese and I cried out, as our pussies tightened together and our juices shot out all over each other's pussy.

"Fuckkkkk!" I screamed, as my orgasm rushed through my body.

"Holy....fuck...ing....shit...." Reese called out, as her body shook with her orgasm.

"God damn, that was so fucking amazing to witness," said Jay, excitedly. "I loved seeing you grind that pussy, baby. Fuck..."

"Shit..." Reese said, as she put her head back and tried to catch her breath. She looked over at the clock and chuckled. "It's 10:30, I guess we went past your appointment."

"That was the best massage I've ever had," I snickered, as I laid down on the massage table and looked at Jay with pure exultation.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby," Jay said.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy," I said.

"Let's make this our Valentine's day tradition every year, please," said Reese, looking at me and Jay.

"Deal," Jay and I said, as we looked at each other and then at Reese.