New Vietnamese Neighbors Ch. 01

Story Info
Teaching my new neighbor's daughter to submit.
6.3k words
4.42
49.4k
62

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a little background about me I am 60 and married to a 33-year-old Vietnamese. She needed to marry to stay in the states even though she had a son age 3 who was born in the states.

We recently got new neighbors who are also Vietnamese. A younger couple in their mid to late-thirties and they have a daughter who is a senior in high school. Mimi the daughter love coming over to play with Don my wife's 3-year-old.

The wife Kathy seemed a bit afraid of me because I have tattoos plus, I have a few Harleys. She asked my wife Gwen if I have ever killed anyone or if I do bad things being a biker. Gwen told me this, so I enjoy making Kathy uncomfortable from time to time. After first she would shy away yet she always came back over and never told my wife about it.

One-night Gwen asked Mimi if she would baby sit Don, so we can go to the Indian casino because they are having a seas food buffet. I showed Mimi where all the blue rays and how to run the TV. I never worry about if Mimi or anyone that baby sits Don has a party or has boys over for, I have hidden cameras throughout the house, so I can always keep an eye on what is going on.

It was around 10pm, when I looked at my phone and saw on the house cameras that Don was sound asleep, and Mimi was in the living room watching a movie. I noticed on the coffee was the blue ray of season one of Banshee.

Beyond the coffee table was Mimi eyes glued to the screen legs slightly open and it seemed her left hand was between her legs. I smiled knowing all of this is being recorded and I can replay it later.

As I was looking at my phone I was surprised to hear "Gwen" come from a voice I knew was Kathy. It seemed seeing how Mimi was baby sitting Kathy and her husband decided to go out gambling. The husband almost never talks and avoids me as much as possible.

Gwen explained that the husband does not believe in mixed marriages and that she should have married a Vietnamese man. I just laughed for we both new how wrong he is.

After some small talk, Gwen and I headed to the concert that was going to start soon and Kathy headed to the slots.

After the concert my wife went to the bathroom and I was surprised to see Kathy asking someone if they would like to buy her neckless.

I walked up to her asking what is going on. She could not look me in the eyes as she looked at the floor, she told me, her husband left her at the casino because she lost more that $500 gambling and she needed money to get back home and hopefully win back the moneys she already lost.

I reached in my pocket took out five one hundred-dollar bills handing it to her saying, "here you can play me back and we will give you a ride home."

Once home Mimi it seemed to have fallen asleep then left after Gwen woke her. I am also sure Kathy and husband had a fight. Gwen went straight to bed after checking on her boy for she was tired.

I on the other hand I wanted to review the recordings. I skipped though the time when Don was awake and straight to the around ten.

I first saw her going through my collection of movies and watched her put on Banshee. I first laughed as I saw her cover her mouth knowing she was watching the first fucking seen.

I would speed up the recording when I knew she was not seeing a fuck seen, then go normal as I knew she was watching the fucking parts. I could always tell for her legs would open.

It was not long until Mimi starting to touch herself. It started off with grabbing her tits over the blouse, then her rubbing her cunt with the panty on. By the end of the first disc her blouse plus bra (not that she needed one) was pulled above her tits and panty on the floor fingering her hairy cunt.

After the disc was over Mimi went into the master bathroom whipping her cunt followed by brushing her long black hair. After brushing really surprised me. She looked at the handle of the brush for a second then grabbed the brush by the head and started to rub her cunt with the handle.

I wish I could tell if she was fucking the handle or not, but I enjoy watching her hand and face. I am also very happy that every room has mics for she moans loudly as she cums, but the best part was in the bathroom not only was she moaning but she also was pleading, "Mr. Smith (not my real last name) fuck me, fuck me hard please."

As I am sure she was about to cum I saw the lights of our car lighting up the window. Shocked she dropped the brush pulling down her blouse then running into the living room. She clicked off the TV and as she was reaching for her panties. Before she could put it on you hear the door open and me saying we are home.

Not knowing what to do I see her kick her panties under the couch as she falls on it pretending to be asleep. I smile going into the living room reaching under the couch finding a very wet cum stained panty. I did not have to bring it to my noise for I could smell her heat so strongly.

As I am going in our master bathroom, I see the brush on the floor, the cum drying on the handle. I wash it, shower and go to bed to bang Gwen even if she was sleeping.

All three women are about the same Gwen 4.11, 90 pounds small B, large A. Kathy 5 feet maybe 100 pounds but a nice C cup (not sure if real or not because of the bra always on". Oh, we cannot forget Mimi 4.10, 90 pounds like Gwen and definitely an A cup.

I was pleasantly surprised when Mimi came over about two in the afternoon (she normally came by around four). She was wearing a yellow tank top, jean skirt and flat black slipper type shoes. She does not knock anymore and just wakes in the house. I was in the Master bedroom on my laptop seeing how Don was taking his nap. I hear her voice as she comes in saying "Hi Mr. Smith is Don awake?"

I walk out into the living room in jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt replying, "Shhh Don is sleeping and won't wake for about two more hours."

Mimi looked first at my face then her head went straight to the floor and I know she was blushing. "Sorry Mr. Smith I will come back." Now I know she knew Don naps normally from 2 to 4 that is why she always came by around 4 as he was waking.

I stop her before she could leave saying, "Mimi please call me Patrick. It is hot out would you like something to drink?"

"A... ok Mr. I mean Patrick." This is when I knew she was not wearing a bra for two very hard erasers seems to pop from under her tank top.

I handed her some orange juice for I knew she likes it and we sat at the kitchen table to talk. We talked a little about school and Don of course, I added how nice of a day it was and how I wished I was riding one of my Harleys instead of staying home with the boy.

Mimi said she would be happy to stay if I wished to go riding.

I thanked her and headed to the master bedroom before I left. In the room my laptop was still on, so I clicked the browser to a site that has Asian slut being pounded by BWC. I opened one of the movies I have enjoyed a few times if you know what I mean lol. I then waked out saying "Thanks again."

After getting back I review the cameras. It seemed the second the sound of my bike started Mimi went straight to the couch looking for her panty. She put her hand to her mouth as she straightens up knowing it was not there.

Next, she goes into the master bathroom grabbing the hair brush she used once before. After which she goes to my wife's shoe collection finding a pair of 6-inch heels with sparkles on the toe and heel slipping them on.

Standing up she seemed a bit wobbly while turning. This is when she sees my laptop walking to it. She first looks around to make sure no one was around and starts the video.

She looks around once more as it starts. It is a video of an older white guy teaching a young Asian girl English. The girl in the movie seems to not be able to get the words out correctly, so the teacher takes her over his knee pulling down her panty spanking her butt red.

As the spanking started Mimi was on my chair already naked except Gwen's heels, it was a nice surprised seeing she did not have any panties on also before she stripped. Rubbing the hair brush up and down her hairy slit. Next, she stood up keeping the brush on that cunt while starting to spank herself to an orgasm.

I next part of the video was the girl on her knees sucking off the teacher. Mimi heads to her knees taking the brush, putting it on the chair handle up as her mouth slips on it. She sucks it down a few times and take her mouth off for a second saying, "I'm sorry Mr. Smith for being bad." Going right back to sucking it.

The next part of the movie is the girl being fuck legs on his shoulder and it clearly show the girl is cleanly shave around her cunt and asshole. The girl also has heels on as well.

Mimi lays on the bed legs up high showing her hair cunt and yes some around her asshole. She goes back rubbing the brush up and down her slit and clit. It makes me wonder if she is still a virgin. She does however slip fingers in herself as she gets close to cumming.

Her eyes are glued to the screen as she sees the teacher sticks a finger in the girl's ass while fucking her. I was very pleased as Mimi slips a finger in her ass, which seemed to trigger a hug orgasm causing her to squirt.

Laying limp as she is recovering finger still in her ass, "Patrick I have never cummed so hard." After another few minutes I hear her say, "Oh shit."

Mimi jumps up stripping the bed quickly and keeps repeating shit, shit, shit... She throws the bedding in the washer then running back to the bedroom. She looks at the video a few more minutes and e-mails herself the link to the site. She re-ques the video to the beginning and washes the brush making sure everything is to where it was before things started.

She does this still naked and in the heels. Once done she takes one of my t-shirts from the hamper slipping it on. Then she picks up the phone calling a friend. I hear "Julie my god guess what... I had the biggest orgasm ever... the cum shoot out of me in gallons... yes it really did no shit... so much I have to wash the sheets... no it was not pee... no I am not home I am at my neighbors watching their kid... I know, crap he seems to be waking g2g bye."

Off goes my t-shirt and heels, on goes her cloths and in she goes picking up Don. As they play, and she feeds him, the wash is finished, then remakes the bed. She also takes the t-shirt hiding it just outside the back door.

I return home to two smiling faces, "Hi Mr. I mean Patrick, Don is such a good boy." Mimi is sitting indian fashion and if you look closely you know she is not wearing panties.

It is hard for me to not keep looking at her cunt, but I try not to, not knowing what happened yet. We talk and play with the boy for about an hour until she tells me I must get home adding that if I wish to ride tomorrow she will stop by to watch him.

I thank her again and off she goes. After reviewing the cameras, I see she grabbed the t-shirt on her way out.

Once gone I turned on the TV so Don could watch his favorite cartoons, plus I can look at the recording today. As I am to the point of Mimi spurting, I hear behind me.

"Who's the is the bitch cumming on our bed?"

I stop it turning "How is my favorite gook?"

Now something you need to know I AM NOT PRIDIGEST!! It all started when I first met Gwen. She and her then boyfriend who is Vietnamese just opened a nail shop named MR. Big's. Gwen would practice her English with me as she did my nails and we would flirt.

Mr. Big as he wanted to be called seemed to be cool about it. Gwen had their child and Thou (his real name) took their child to Vietnam to meet his family. When he returned, he return a loan kicking Gwen out of their trailer and nail shop.

It took me a few months to find her, but I did. In her broken English she explained what happen and had no idea what to do. So, I told her I would help.

We started dating and after I fucked her for the first time she told me. "I guess short is right I am a gook whore for Big White Cock." She laughed saying "short (The old boyfriends name now) only said gook whore for white cock." But she added the big part.

"Gook" and I was about to add more when she kissed me. Adding "My White god please never leave your gook whore." A second later those lips where back on my dick getting ready for the next round.

That was two years ago. My gook has pierce nipples, a lasered clean cunt and asshole as well as a tattoo of my symbol above the cunt. I never said I am not dominate just not predigest. I got "short" thrown in prison for kidnapping their child and the nail shop is all Gwen's with a new name Master Nails.

Now back to what happened. I told her that it is Mimi from next store. By the time I said it to her my bitch was naked on her knees between my legs. So, I turned the recording back on as I was being blown.

When we both hear "Patrick I have never cummed so hard." My gook lifted her head to say, "Kathy tells me Mimi is still a virgin and has not even dating a boy. I guess she won't be one soon." Then the lips go back to work.

After our fun we both get redressed and eat dinner. After dinner a nock at the door as we hear "Hello"

It is Kathy and Mimi. This time you can tell Mimi has a bra on for sure, however those nipples are hard as rocks. Kathy is dressed in shorts and a yellow tank top like Mimi's and a bra that is pushing her tits to her chin.

Kathy starts to talk Vietnamese as Gwen and her head to the Master bedroom. Mimi heads to Don saying, "the tickle monster going to get you."

As Mimi attacks Don on her knees having him pinned to the floor. Her skirt raises above her ass and yes there is green panties on now.

I love the view but after just watching the recording all it made me was very horny. I decided to push things a little. I said, "Oh know there is another tickle monster."

Mimi keep tickling Don and I am sure she thought I was going to join her. As I got close, I added "This tickle monster is not here for Don but to attack the other monster."

Seconds later Mimi is laughing hard trying to get away from me and now she is on her back. Don got up trying to help tickle her also. It is funny for as she tries to get away, she brought her knees to her chest trying to push me away. The funny thing is her legs slip and it did not take long tell her feet where next to my head just like in the video.

Mimi stops laughing for a second as she realizes the same thing I have and of course I made sure her nipples where between my fingers.

But we both had to laugh as Don pushed on her nipples saying, "daddy look beep, beep." It was then we heard the women coming from the bedroom. So, Mimi dropped her legs and I started to stand up.

By the time they entered the room I am standing, as Mimi is sitting just below me crotch height. Don yells "Maaaa (mom in English)". Running to her. As Mimi starts to stand, I cannot help but see her panty again and wow there is a nice big wet spot.

Kathy said, "Mimi it is time to go home." Kathy hugs Gwen as she adds in English "thanks again."

Mimi looking at the floor joining in "Thanks and how she is happy to watch Don again tomorrow."

Kathy jumps in "She really enjoy watching him."

I laugh saying, "Yes we know."

After they leave, we get the boy to bed. Back in our room we strip and shower. As this is going on my gook tells me how Kathy spent the $500 I gave her and was so afraid of her husband would find out.

So, Kathy received another $500. Gwen told her, "Remember this is only a loan and you will pay it all back plus interest one way or another."

I don't know why. Well I really do but my gook told me. As Kathy stuffed the money in her bra, she thanked her.

Once all clean I was sitting at the computer. Gwen walked over as I told her "Sit as we watch my edited movie of The School Girl's Frist Baby Sitting Job."

As I feel my cock going in her ass, "Is this last night?"

I reply as her feet find their way to my knees so that she is completely filled, "Why yes, it is."

This morning before my favorite gook went to open the nail shop, she said for me to turn it up a notch for your future young gook as long as Mimi understand that I am your number one gook. Laughing and saying of course.

Before Mimi even got here, I found a video with two Asians in a BDSM roll. Both with collars and clearly with an Alpha and batá slave roll. I also open our play draw which is very close to Gwen's heel collection. I did not open it up fully but enough so that you cannot help but look in it

In the draw is a few different collars, butt plugs, dildos, vibrators, riding crops, you know things like that.

Mimi seems to have perfect timing for the second I put Don in his bed for a nap I heard, "Hello."

In the living room is this very hot looking bitch. Mimi stepped it up also. Still in a tank top green this time (She knows green is my favorite color.) and a black skirt, flat shoes at the door of course. Asians normally don't wear shoes in the house. The big change is she has makeup on also. It is the first time I to see her with makeup.

I compliment her on the new look and how good her eyes look. Blushing she tells me Julie wanted to practice doing makeup. As I said, "Julie?"

"You know she was at my 18th birthday party last month."

"Oh, that Julie." Now I do remember her another Asian hotty however Chinese instead of Vietnamese. We live in a small town and there are not many Asian families here.

Mimi tells me she must remove the makeup before she goes home because dad would never let her wear any. I tell her if she ever wishes to practice doing up herself come over for Gwen has allot of makeup.

With me saying something like well time to ride, I grab her for the first time kissing her forehead thanking her for watching the boy. Mimi did not really react for I think it shocked her that I did it. Then out the door I go.

This time I really am not planning to ride. I decided to go to the park and watch the camera's live so to speak.

I get to the park open the camera app to Mimi with heels on already and she is squatting like most Asians do looking into the play toy draw. Unlike most Asian her knees are not together but open. What I love seeing is not a hairy cunt anymore but a freshly shaved one.

The expressions on her face is priceless. Some toys you can tell she knows and others you can see she is trying to figure out what they are. I see her reading each tag that is on the dog collars, before she puts one on.

The one Mimi puts on is pink and white, on the that collar is a tag that reads "Gook Whore" (Gwen's favorite). Once on she stands heading to the computer. I smile for I see Mimi is still very wobbly in heels.

She clicks on the browser button and up pops the movie I set up for today. She looks quickly behind herself surprised it is ready to watch. Starting the movie, the legs go on my dress open of course and I see she brought a vibrating egg with her from the draw.

It looks so good with her collar on egg teasing herself. I almost feel like going home to bag her. The movie starts with two girls in a home. A white man walks in saying "hello." One of the girls tells her friend, "Ann this is my dad's boss"

To speed things up it is not long until the boss is threatening to fire the dad unless they do as he demands. You see both girls licking his cock naked with collars also.

When it gets to a seen where one of the girls is tied up you see her nipples also are clamped. Mimi stops the video going in the draw returning with our nipple clips.

It is not long until you see the tied-up girl getting a butt plug being pushed in by her friend who is being ass fucked by the boss. Again, the movie stops and back come Mimi butt plug in. (I see it is our smallest one lol.)

During the entire movie the girls are being call gook, chink, sloop any an ever-racial names you can think of. You also see those girls fucking hard with each degrading name. I love how Mimi is saying those words also as she is cumming over and over.

12