New Vietnamese Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 100% sure Mimi is a virgin well cunt is virgin because only her fingers go in. Now I am pretty sure the butt plug took her ass virginity lol.

Mimi watch the movie completely on my desk chair and I was happy when she had a towel under her ass. I also loved whenever she squirted, she would cover that cunt with her hand, so it would not fly everywhere. I also loved how she would lick that drenched hand every time.

After the two hours of this, her throwing the towels in the wash with another one of my t-shirts on and of course Gwen's heel. I see that Don wakes. Again, off goes our stuff and back goes hers.

I decide to go home early. "I'm home it looks like it may rain so I came home early."

Mimi "Oh Hi Patrick I hope you don't mind but I saw you need allot of towel to wash so I am washing them."

Smiling I know the truth. We both played with Don tell it was getting close for her to go home. I reminded her she should remove the makeup before going home so she does not get in trouble.

As Mimi left, I hug her again pulling her in close and by her ass. I hear her squeal a little for I am sure that hole is a bit score now. I kiss her forehead again. Leaning in very close to her left ear whispering in "I will see you tomorrow same time."

Mimi did not move until I let her goes and automatically saying, "Yes Sir."

Once gone again TV goes on for Don and I review the beginning that I missed going to the park.

What I missed is the second the door shut behind me Mimi was naked in the living room heading to the bedroom. I am sure it is easy only have two pieces of clothing on lol. She went straight to Gwen's heels picking out the clear ones.

This morning as I am enjoying my coffee, I see Kathy coming over right after her husband leaves for work. As she is entering, I ask if she wants any coffee to which she tells me no.

This is when Gwen walks in speaking in Vietnamese. Of course, Kathy responds back in Vietnamese also. The look on Kathy's starts with a look of shock and very soon turns to anger. After which she storms out the door.

Gwen tells me that she asked Kathy when she will start paying back the $1,300 dollars. She had to explain that there is $100 interest everyday tell the loan is paid off.

Kathy shouted back no way. So, she was reminded that we would be telling her tiny whimp about the loan if she refused our demand. The best part is when Gwen told her that the interest could be paid other ways and once her tiny whip is asleep come over to find out how. The funny part is she was yelling back more that he is her husband and not a tiny whimp.

Well that was the morning and right now it is 1:30 in the afternoon. It is taking me awhile to get Don to sleep for he slept in this morning even with all the yelling.

The best thing is he does fall asleep at 1:55. I hurry to the master bedroom to ready the computer for todays fun. I think I am going to choose a movie where the gook is caught by her white neighbor watching porn.

What perfect timing for Mimi is here now. This time in a white tank top transparent and yes, those dark hard nipples are in view proudly and a red skirt. I just say, "great timing." A hug grab of her ass, kiss of the forehead and off I go.

I get on a bike, so I can drive a block away. On goes the camera app and there is Mimi. Naked, green collar tag reading "BWC Hungry" green heels strappy type and putting eye shadow on heavily. As she turns, I realize I did not see the gold waist chain hmmm nice touch.

Now she is walking to the computer much better today in the heels. Wow I see she is not even looking around and does not seem surprised at all a movie is waiting for her.

Hmmm no toys today as the movie starts. However, her hands get busy right away and I see she does love the heels resting on the desk. I laugh as she does, knowing what kind of movie it is today.

Mean while I think I will sneak in for the live show. Well it seems I do not have to sneak in for as I look, I see her eyes are glued to the screen knowing her first orgasm is hitting her. I must say the camera and mics are nothing to real life.

Now to get in the room myself. As I enter Mimi is standing right hand between her legs. The second she turns seeing me it seems it makes her freeze still like a deer in the headlights except her fingers rub the clit faster. Smiling walking up to her I grab her hair pulling her head up as I lean down kissing her lips.

I keep her hair in my hand as I push her to her knees. No words need to be spoken for she opens my pants and starts sucking my cock. Mimi is not good at sucking, well not yet. I blow a load in her mouth. First, I pull her by the hair off and push her farther to the floor.

"Sir what... how...a..."

"I have hidden cameras all over and I have recorded everything."

Crying Mimi begs, "Please Mr. Smith, please don't tell my parents."

"Now why would I say anything knowing you are hungry for a Big White Cock."

Still crying, "what Big White Cock?"

"The collar gook BWC Hungry."

I see Mimi can only cry so time to take charge. I strip before I sit in my chair. It seems I cannot go soft for even after blowing a load in her mouth I hardly gone soft.

I just snap my finger and she crawl between my legs cock in mouth. I start teaching more tongue, more suction, less teeth and lick the balls.

As I am teaching, I ask, "Are you a virgin still?"

"Yes Master."

"Master nice touch and has a boy or girl ever touched you yet?"

"No Master only you and my hands."

"Well you cannot forget the toys." I laugh.

I get know response other than her lips moving from the balls to the cock trying to push in as much as she can. She moves back up the shaft for a little air. Now as she is going down this time, I push the back of her head, so she moves farther down the shaft that she did herself. Gaging occurs, as I hold her there a few seconds.

I must say I am impressed. It seems to take most new sluts a week before that can fit my full cock in their throat. But with this slut only seven firm pushes and it is in to the balls. I blow my load again pushing her once more to the floor.

All the while this is going on you can also hear the movie playing in the back ground. I comment, "You learn quickly for a new gook slut."

To which Mimi reply. "Master I watched the movies where those girls take a full cock in their mouths, so I practiced using a carrot and please don't get mad but I also borrowed one of the dildos because carrots are not wide enough."

It kind of surprised me for I don't remember seeing her sneaking one out. But I do remember one thing she took so I grab her by the hair pulling her over my knee's ass in the air.

I start spanking that ass. "I also know you took one of my t-shirts."

"Master I sleep with it on sorry I should have asked for it."

At first, she didn't move or complain until about the tenth swat and her ass was past pink moving to a deep red. The tears are coming out like two rivers begging for me to stop.

After the last slap I pushed her again on the floor in a heap cruelled up sobbing like a baby. Looking at the clock knowing Don will wake in 20 or 30 minutes. "Cock hungry gook do you want me to fuck you?"

Between sniffles I hear softly, "Yes Master please fuck your gook."

I pick her up by the hair pulling her over to the bed face down. Kicking her legs open I see a very wet puffy cunt and an asshole already lubed. I knew yesterday before she put in the butt plug, she saw the bottle named Anal Lube but I didn't know today she readied herself.

"Bitch have you cummed already?"

"Yes Master."

"How many time cunt?"

"Twice Master."

Taking the clit between my finger I pinch and squeeze harder and harder, leaning in to her right ear. "Gook I own you and you do nothing without begging for it."

I pinch so hard that it cannot cause any pleasure to orgasm but to remind her that she is helpless with me and I am her God.

Her mouth opens but it seems to hurt so much no sound comes out. Let's say this is not my first time doing this. I let go to the sound, "God Master I am yours do as you please."

"Which hole gook?"

"Master please fuck me take my virginity fuck me hard."

I slide the head of my cock up and down the cunt slip and she tries to push back so I would go in. However, I move my cock up enough so that I could push it in her asshole.

I love how all I hear is AAWwww and push in continuously. "Bitch I know both holes are virgin from cock and that cunt I own is going to wait until my favorite gook is with us."

I also reach under her finding that clit begging to be touched again. This time I am rubbing it causing pleasure and not pain. I reach under a pillow pulling out hand cuffs first pulling her hands behind her back cuffing them. Both things make her push back and starting to beg to cum. I just say shut up bitch.

I reach again under the pillow and out come nipple clips. Pulling her hair back so that she must arch her back and be completely fill with Big White Cock. I clip both nipples to another sound of AAwwww.

By now it is past soft begging but very loud to the point I am afraid it will wake Don.

I tell Mimi the second you feel me cum in your ass cum with me. A few more strokes and that is it. I cum pushing hard on that clit and pulling on the chain between the nipple clips.

Mimi does cum as well squirting on my legs and that asshole squeezing so hard it feels like any harder she would snap it off. I keep my cock in that ass until it goes soft and we both can breathe again.

Once out I roll off of her resting on the bed. Mimi rolls into my arms kissing and thank me so much.

I must say it has been years having an 18-year-old gook slave. What a sight collar, hands cuffed behind her back, waist chain and green heel on this hard body that is being touched by a man for the first time.

I am guessing she must have been watching movies at home also. I say that for she kissed her way down my body to lick clean my cock plus legs from our cum and her asshole.

She has great timing for once I was clean you hear Don starting to cry like he does first waking. I throw on shorts, then uncuff her going to get him. Mimi strips the bed now for the second time this week to wash it.

No time for t-shirt or even cleaning up anything else. Mimi dresses heading out to see Don. As she starts to play with him, I go back in the bed room putting things away.

I return to them playing but mostly watching cartoons. As we are watching I tell Mimi to sit on the couch with me. Don remains on the floor, but I know he wants us in the room.

I have my arm around her playing with her nipples. She winches as I do so I know her nipples are tender. I remind her whispering in her ear how I own her and that I will use her any and every time I wish. All she will say is "Yes Master." Softly.

"So, tell me are your moms' tits real or fake?"

Her eyes widen but answers as I pinch her left nipple, "Real Master real."

"Do you ever hear mom and dad fuck?"

My hand reaches under the skirt. Before I get to her cunt I hear "Never they sleep in separate rooms."

"Has mom ever cheated on your dad?"

My finger finds her slit running up to the clit and down to the asshole, "Master once about 5 years ago."

"Is mom afraid of me?"

Again, big eyes with pleading "What?" I push a finger in the slit, "Awww Master she calls you the White devil at home."

"Cum for me gook."

Mimi bights her lip as she cums as quietly as she can. After recovering, "Master why all the questions about mom?"

"Not that I have to answer your questions slut. But you will find out soon."

Looking down "Yes Master I understand."

"Getting close to go home you need to take off the makeup."

"Yes Master." Once in the bathroom we hear, "Patrick can you open this bottle for me?"

The second I am in the bathroom she is on her knees sucking my cock once more.

12