New Vietnamese Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighboring wife has to pay back the White Developer.
2.1k words
4.49
21k
17
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is around 9:30 when we got Don to bed and we are in the master bedroom. My favorite gook just finished putting on the black collar tag reading "Alpha Bitch". Same waist chain that my new young gook had on, to finish off her is black spiked thigh high boots (every heel in the shoe collection is 6 inches or higher.)

Next, we hear the door open so first I head into the living room. There standing hands on the hips is Kathy. She has on a loose-fitting t-shirt black with red writing saying, "Vietnamese Pride", and jeans

She puts out her right hand, in it is a watch. "Here this watch my husband bought for me and paid $2,000 for it. This should settle my det."

Before I can speak my favorite gook comes out speaking in English "We don't want a fucken watch! Cash or your ass it is your choice!"

The look on Kathy's face is priceless. This is the first time she sees Gwen dressed as a gook slave. Seeing the outfit, pierced nipples and tattoo just made her stare mouth open not knowing what to say.

I sit down as my slave continues, "So gook what will it be cash or ass?"

"Fuck you" is all she could respond in Vietnamese.

"English slut. Slaves speak English in front of Master." My slave yells as she walks up to Kathy.

Grabbing her by the hair first, then taking the watch throwing it on the floor. "Gook I bet you don't have money with you so tonight it is your ass."

All Kathy can do is cry as Gwen takes her right tit in her hand with still a fist full of hair.

"Please let me go. This is not right I will get you the money tomorrow I promise."

"Gook my Master wants it tonight not tomorrow. So, what will it be?"

"Gwen please stop just let me go." The nice thing is seeing just how hard Kathy's nipples became.

Letting go the hair and tits. "Ok gook go." I pick up my cell phone. "Gook, Master is calling your tiny whimp right now."

Before I hit the dial button "Stop please stop I will do anything just stop."

I put the phone down "See alpha gook I knew she would submit. Once a cheating whore always a cheating whore."

Kathy eyes look at me with a look of shock, "I am not a cheating whore."

"Oh yes you are say, about 5 years ago."

"What a... how do you know about that we did not even live in this state then."

"Cunt I just know now shut the fuck up and strip!"

Waiting for a second hope this is just a bad dream, Kathy removes her t-shirt. "First time with a White Devil?" Gwen asks.

It is not said but you can tell she knows someone in her home is telling us all their dirty secrets. "Aaaa yes Gwen."

"Welcome to hell then and to you I am Mistress. You see I am Master's favorite gook so that makes me his number one bitch and you are just a gook bitch in heat. Now remove that fucken bra."

The bra come off for the first time and what a nice view it is. Big for Asian standers nice soft looking milky skin, with tiny areolas, but very long hard nipples.

Next came Mistress taking her arms putting them behind her back as the same cuffs used on her daughter just hours ago goes on. Next, she uses a leather strap wrapping it around the upper arm just above the elbows pulling it tight, so those tits stand out so proudly even if she didn't want them to.

Just standing there motionlessly as Kathy is being prepared to become a slave, we hear throw tears, Please, please, please."

Leaning in, now taller than her because of the boots whispering in her ear "Please what for Master to fuck his new gook?" Then I see her tongue snake out licking the earlobe.

I see Kathy shiver like a blast of cold air just hit her. Next squatting to behind my new gook undoing the jeans and with one pull she exposes a very hairy cunt. Kathy automatically picks up each foot as the jeans and panties are removed.

Picking up the panty laughing, "Look Master our gook is horny." Yes, there is a very sticky wet spot in them. Taking the panty, it is push in Kathy's mouth. Followed by the same green collar that was on sweet Mimi goes on.

I stand taking out a leash attaching it to the collar, then leading my new gook into the bedroom. I lead her to my chair pulling down the leash, so she sits.

I see a wide strap first being used to tie her waist to the chair. Next as I am going into the bathroom to retrieve what I need the legs are being tied up and open wide straps just above the knees.

By the time I am back in the room she is ready, and I love the look. Panty in the mouth she is sucking on it not sure out of fright or desire. Green collar with leash hanging loosely from it. But the best part is even through all that hair you see a puffy leaking cunt begging to be used.

The clippers and razor being taken from me we hear, "Master hates hair." It doesn't take long tell the hair is gone. I know my new gook is an anal virgin when a finger was pushed in that ass as it was being shaved around. I know because all you hear through the panty is AAffff and she tries to push herself throw the chair.

"Now tell Master you are his new gook whore. Beg him to fuck all those, slant eyed hole." A tongue starts to lick the freshly shaved cunt and asshole. It seems to me that alpha bitches are meaner and harsher to other bitches.

All we hear at first is "AAfff, AAAfff, Afff." That is until I remove the panty then "Fuck me Fuck me please."

I push the panty back in the mouth, "gook that is not how you beg. Do it as you are told to understand?" Gwen yells.

"AAAfff, AAAfff." Before I get the panty out it starts, "FFOAACK" panty out, "your gook Master, please fuck your gook whore. This slant eyed slut is yours to serve. Beat me whip me but please fuck me now."

Hmm much better than I expected. Now standing and not licking that gook I hear, "Slave the Alpha always gets fucked first. I cum as I wish, but if you think of cumming without begging to I will beat you so hard you will wish you never met us."

I turn the chair, so she can watch as first I am blown then the cunt followed by the asshole. My gook must have came four or five times as she is being fucked and is degrading my latest conquest.

As she is watching you see how it seems she is humping the air without any relief. I go over putting my cock in her mouth dripping of cum and ass. "Master is going to fuck you. Remember no cumming unless you beg the White Devil. Are you ready to be his new gook whore?"

I take my cock out and right away now, "Master my White God please, please fuck your filthy gook whore. It is true I am nothing but a gook in heat." Now untied from the chair yet still cuffed lying face down. I squat down a little pushing in the slant eyed cunt first. It is very tight (but not as tight as Mimi of course).

The second I am in she is begging using very racial name you can think of to cum. After tiring of just a wet now sloppy cunt (I see she needs to be trained how to squeeze as cock while being fucked.) I remove it to cries of "NNNoooo fuck me please."

But being fuck is not what she had to worry about for in it goes in that ass. "AAAwww yes cock. I am now an ass gook." As that is being said I roll her over on top of me so my BWC can go in without any way to stop it. Like her sweet daughter that asshole is very tight and like her sweet daughter I demand she cums when I cum in her ass.

Unlike her sweet daughter when I do cum and she is following my lead, she feels a needle being push throw the right nipple and as she is still cumming even after I stopped a second needle finds the left nipple. Causing her to cum again.

Now breathing hard trying to recover cock still in the ass, the right needle is remove being replaced by a white gold ring and a letter "P" with it is clamped shut. Next the left needle is removed another white gold ring and this time a letter "M".

Still tied cock now soft enough to slip out on its own Kathy looks down at her newly pierced nipples. We hear, "Your new name is now ASS GOOK. A collar will be made with a tag reading that. In this home you will never ever wear cloths and collar on. You will always strip at the door before entering. I mean always no matter who is here got it cunt?"

Still breathing hard, "Yes Mistress, but what if..."

Being cut off before she can ask, "Ass gook what did I say?"

"Mistress naked always in Master's home collar on no matter what."

"Good gook. Tomorrow we are going to the tattoo parlor. The nipple rings will be soldered closed and, on that butt a tattoo with your slave name. "ASS" on the left and "gook" on the right. If you become a well-trained ass gook you may earn Master's symbol."

Surprising still breathing hard, "Yes Mistress."

"Gook now if you see the door light on means strip at the door. If it is off, then walk in as a vanilla Vietnamese woman."

Now smiling, "Yes Mistress."

"Lastly tiny whimp home you may wear a padded bra, so he does not see the nipple ring well for now. You will burn every pair of pants or shorts you own plus panties. I will go over to your house tomorrow morning I will decide what you wear daily."

"Yes, Mistress may I ask a question?"

"What ass?"

"What if tiny whimp wants sex?"

"From now on just tell the bastard to jack off because you are tied of a tiny dick. That your fingers have always done a better job than him."

Now laughing "Yes Mistress, jack off, tiny dick, fingers. Wow you already know about our sex life."

"I know he doesn't try much anyways for you two sleep in separate bedrooms." I ad in

Another look of how does he know? "Master did you know Mimi is not really his?"

'No tell me more."

"Well Master I was a virgin before our wedding. The night before the wedding tiny whimp's dad came over to see me. He started yelling at me saying how he heard I was not a virgin and just a common whore. I told him it was all lies and begged him to take me to the doctors to prove it was all lies. He just keeps yelling and demanded I show him right then and now. To make a long story short I wasn't a virgin after he left and Mimi is really her grandfather's child."

A deep breath in and out, "Even on our wedding night tiny whimp got to drunk and passed out. So, Father-in-law fucked me again. Every time we were alone, he would fuck me until five years ago when he died. The sad part is both tiny dicks never made me orgasm. But you my White God just looking at that Big White Cock I can cum. I have never had an orgasm before that you made me have. Thank you, my White God, thank you so much for making me your ASS gook."

We uncuff my ass gook enjoying the spoils of our conquest. I must say having a slave with tits is nice for a change. I even decided to tit fuck her. As I was tit fucking there was a string tied through each nipple ring pulling them tight. I know the pain only added to ass gook's pleasure to serve. During the tit fucking ass gook learn how to eat cunt. My alpha is well trained as she knew I was going to cum she also filled the mouth of our new toy. I am sure it was a nice treat to taste cum and cunt together. I stop at around 1am for I needed some sleep and my Alpha gook continued until 4am. Ass gook learned just how much she loves eating cunt and asshole. When I did wake at 4, I see my new slave running home naked.