All Comments on 'New Virgin Escort's First Date'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LuganisLuganisover 6 years ago

While “New Escorts First Date” was an average story, this had a particular spice that made it great. I hope the next episode is even better or as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Does New York City actually license escorts? If so, is this a way around prostitution laws with the license establishing boundaries such as accompanying a person to the theater, a concert, to dinner, etc. It would establish a legitimate service arrangement on which taxes could be imposed. The sex would then be considered a private activity between consenting adults, separate from the escort activity. Everyone would know it was a farce, but it would make prostitution legal for the rich and influential, while allowing the city to pretend it was guaranteeing proper and safe service in the same manner it regulated taxi's.

One problem with the story, it is not consistent with "the Interview". In the interview, Claire was worried about being evicted from an expensive apartment, in spite of her scholarship. Now she is residing in a school dormitory, which would most likely be included in her scholarship or offered for a reasonable price by the school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous