New Wife Gets Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Leon, don't." I weakly said, still unable to take my eyes off his cock.

"Don't want? Don't stop?" He asked stepping closer again.

Now he was only a step away from me, his huge cock inches from my face. I can't believe how big it was, right in front of me. His big, strong hands were still wrapped around and slowly wanking it in front of me.

It was so hot in this room, I don't know what to do.

"You can't keep your eyes off it Danielle." Leon softly said.

I couldn't speak, looking up I met his gaze as he was smiling down at me.

"Leon." I said.

"Shhhhhh." Leon silenced me.

My eyes stuck to his cock that got closer and closer to my mouth. I didn't move an inch and just allowed his cock become just out of reach from my lips.

Without saying a word and without thinking, I slowly opened my mouth.

Keeping my eyes on him as I prepared to have his big, black dick slide into my open mouth, happily.

"Tell me what you want." I heard him say from above.

I turned my eyes up, still so close to his big cock.

"What?" I asked confused, normally Simon jumps at the opportunity for a blowjob.

"Tell me how badly you want to suck on my black dick!" Leon said, more firmly this time.

I glance down at his cock, I know this is wrong and I know that I shouldn't. But I looked back into his eyes and couldn't control myself from saying.

"I want so suck your big, black cock."

He just smiled, not breaking eye contact as I could feel the wind from his cock slightly moving it was that close to me.

"Good slut." He said softly.

Normally if someone called me a slut I would rip their balls off. But right now I was a slut.

This is it, I'm about to suck his huge black dick. I am about to cheat on my new husband.

Closing my eyes, my mouth reopened and waited to feel his soft skin to run against my lips.

"Too bad you don't deserve it." He suddenly said and walked away.

I just stared at him in disbelief!!

"What?!" I questioned, so confused by everything.

He turned around as he got to the door and said.

"If you want my cock in that slutty mouth of yours, then you're going to have to beg better than that."

He grabbed his towel and walked out of the steam room, I couldn't believe what he had just said to me that I just held my mouth open in shock unable to speak!

"What the fuck!!!?" I just shouted to myself after minutes of silence.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Danielle!!?" I shouted at myself again.

I just asked him to let me suck his black cock! I actually asked him!!! And then he fucking left!!

I was furious! How could this arsehole think he could make me ask to suck his dick and then he had the audacity to leave!!

I opened the door, forgetting to grab my towel as I charged through to the changing room I just saw Leon walk into.

Once inside, I see him at a locker and no one else in the room.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted at him.

As cool as ever, he just slowly closes his locker, turned to face me and smiles.

"What do you mean?" He says with a grin.

"You kiss me, you finger me and then you shove your dick in my face! I am married!" I shouted again.

"You didn't seem to mind." He laughed back at me.

"Just leave me alone okay!!?" I carried on shouting.

"Oh, I could, but I don't think you will want that."

Suddenly, his towel dropped. Again I was looking at his hard black cock as he stood naked in front of me.

"Put your towel back on." I protested, not wanting to be drawn in again.

He didn't say a word, he simply started to walk to me slowly.

"Please Leon, put it away." I weakly said back.

I couldn't take it, his body was so muscly and toned, his hard cock moving as he walked towards me.

It didn't take long for him to be inches away from me, his hard cock just not touching me.

"Touch it." He whispered.

I couldn't take my eyes off his cock, I just about managed to stutter out.

"I.... I can't."

He stepped forwards and his cock pressed against my stomach.

Fuck! My head wasn't thinking straight, I was so horny and this perfect black man knew it.

"I said, touch my cock." He ordered firmly.

I wish I could say that I told him to fuck off, I wish that I stormed out of the locker room and went back to my husband. But I didn't.

My right hand had a mind of its own, I felt my fingertips go around his cock and soon I had his huge dick in my hand.

It was so warm and smooth and so big. Holding only the second cock in my life in my hand.

"Good girl." He said leaning in and kissing me.

I was no longer a newly wed on her honeymoon, I wanted this.

Gripping onto his cock I kissed him, his big strong body dwarfing mine as I began to move my hand back and forth wanking his perfect cock. His tongue ran against mine as I picked up the pace on wanking him.

He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes.

"Now. Beg me to suck my cock."

I didn't care anymore, I wanted this and he knew it.

"Please Leon, I need to suck your dick. I need to know what it's like. Please let me take your big black cock in my mouth until I swallow your hot cum!"

I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth, but here I was.

"Get on your knees slut." He said.

Again, calling me a slut should've pissed me off, but it just seemed to make my pussy twitch with being more turned on.

I slowly got onto my knees onto the hard surface, and once again I was face to face with his giant cock.

I wasn't giving him the chance to back away again, I grabbed his cock and leant forward.

As soon as I felt the warm, hard cock go past my lips and press against my tongue I let out a.

"MMmmmmmmm."

"Good slut. I knew you wanted this black dick." He moaned.

I didn't care what he was saying, I had committed to this and I wasn't about to stop.

I closed my lips and wrapped them around his black cock, taking just the head into my mouth as I began to swirl my tongue around his cock, tasting his delicious precum.

"I knew a little white girl like you needed some real dick." He moaned.

I wish I could've argued but he was right. I didn't need any encouragement, I just started to bob back and forth on his cock. Not caring that anyone could walk in and catch me.

"Mmmmm." I kept moaning onto his dick as I tried to take as much as I could in my mouth.

He pulled his cock out and grabbed onto my hair, yanking me back to look at him.

"How much do you love my black cock?" He asked.

"I love it! You're so big!" I moaned in desperation.

"Bigger than your husband?" He smiled back at me.

"So much bigger!" I know I shouldn't have said that, but he was so much bigger than Simons.

"You want my nigger cock down your throat slut?" He asked.

I couldn't believe he just said that word, it was so naughty but just turned me on more.

"Please, let me suck your cock!" I begged.

Still gripping onto my hair, Leon shoved his cock back into my mouth. I wasn't able to suck him this time, he was just using my mouth to fuck.

As he forced his cock deeper and deeper I felt him hit my throat and forcing to gag onto his cock.

"Relax your throat slut! Take this nigger cock!" I could hear him moaning above me.

"Mmhmm." I tried to agree as he kept pushing deeper and deeper.

Simon never used me like this, I felt like such a slut and I loved it.

I could feel his cock hitting my throat as he forced it deeper and deeper, opening my eyes I could see that not a lot of his cock was left and I couldn't believe how much I've taken down my throat!

All that could be heard was the sound of me gagging around his cock, but then I felt his balls hitting my chin and I knew I had him fully down my throat, at least 8 inches of cock down my throat! I could've cum there and then just knowing it.

"Fuckkkinngg hell slut! Not many can take it fully down! You are a proper whore for nigger dick!" Leon moaned which just made me want to please him more.

I couldn't make any sounds as his cock was deeper down my throat than I could imagine.

He started to slowly pull my hair back and I could feel his cock sliding back out of my throat, only just, and then he fucked forwards again. Now he knew I could take his black cock he was using my throat roughly. Fucking back and forth so his balls kept hitting against my chin.

I was in heaven having this big, black man use my mouth like a fucking whore!

Suddenly he pulled his cock fully out and I could see a trail of spit going from his cock to my mouth, I felt spit dribbling down my chin from his rough face fucking.

"What a fucking cock!" Is all I could moan.

"You love this nigger cock don't you whore?!" He said wanking his cock in front of me.

I was too far gone now.

"I love your nigger cock sir! It's fucking perfect!!" Then I said something I never expected "Please fuck my pussy! I need to feel this inside of me!"

I had just offered to let this black man fuck my pussy, my married pussy!

"You want me to fuck with my big nigger cock while your husband is back in your room waiting for you?" Leon asked, he loved humiliating me and reminding me of Simon, but right now I didn't care.

"Yes please sir! I need to know what it feels in my pussy!" I begged, desperate to have him.

"Maybe next time slut. Right now, you are sucking my cock!" He said shoving his cock back into my mouth.

I instantly went back to sucking his cock like a slut, using my hands to play with his big, smooth balls as I wrapped my lips around his cock and ran my tongue all over him.

"Mmmmm." I moaned around his dick.

For a few minutes, I remained on my knees and sucking his black cock giving him a sloppy blowjob, then Leon started to moan out.

"I'm going to cum soon my white whore!"

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned around his cock desperate to taste his cum.

"Oh fuck here I cum slut!!!" He roared out.

Suddenly his big hands gripped onto my head and held me still with his cock down my throat as I felt shot after shot of his cum.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned tasting his cum, I never liked Simon's but Leon's tasted amazing!!

"FUUUUCCKKK!" Leon carried on roaring as his cock twitched in my mouth.

Once he finished cumming, I carried on sucking his cock up and down as it slowly started to go soft. Making sure I got every drop of his cum. Before slowly taking my mouth off his cum.

I whipped my mouth and looked up at him just smiling down at me.

"You're good at that slut. Your husband is a lucky man."

That was when the guilt hit me. The smile left my face and my heart sank.

"Please don't tell anyone about this!" I pleaded, still on my knees.

"Don't worry slut." He said walking back towards his locker, "Next time, I'll fuck your tight little pussy like you need."

I slowly got to my feet, now panicking over the situation and embarrassed of everything I just said to Leon.

"That is the last time anything happens!" I told him.

Not even turning to look at me, Leon calls out.

"Yeah sure thing slut."

"I mean it! It's over!" I called out.

Leon just laughed back which pissed me off! In a huff I turned around and slammed the door behind me as I left.

I stormed back to my room, absolutely furious at Leon! But also at myself! How could I be so stupid! I just willingly cheated on Simon, not only that but I begged for him to fuck me!!

What's worse, I am so fucking horny!!

I burst into my room and saw Simon slowly getting changed.

I need a fuck!

"Hi hun." He said smiling at me.

I just walked over to him and kissed him hard, as soon as I felt his tongue on mine I panicked that he would taste Leon's cum in my mouth.

Luckily for me he didn't seem to notice anything, so I carried on kissing him hard, forcing my tongue into his mouth as I ripped his clothes off him.

I pushed him back onto the bed, Simon was smiling back at me and asked.

"Where's this come from?" As I took off my bikini top and bottom.

"I need your cock in me now!!" I told him.

He looked in shock, I never spoke like this to him, but I needed a fuck. After Leon, I needed Simon to fuck me and to get this sexual tension out of me!

Climbing on top, I grabbed Simon's cock. I wish I didn't think it but holding him in my hand only emphasised in my head how much bigger Leon was than him.

I put a condom onto his cock and aimed it at my dripping wet pussy and sat straight down onto him.

"Fuuckk I need this!!!" I moaned out, instantly grinding back and forth on his smaller cock.

"God you're so wet babe!" He moaned, lying still as I grinded back and forth!

I grabbed Simon's hands and shoved them onto my tits, forcing him to squeeze them but as soon as I let go all he did was hold on, not squeeze them at all!

I don't know what Leon has done to me, but I need to be fucked like a slut right now!

"Fuck me Simon!!!" I shouted at him, more angry than horny.

Grinding hard back and forth, rubbing my clit onto him I suddenly felt Simon tense up below me.

"Don't you fucking dare!!!" I shouted knowing that he was about to cum.

"I'm sooorrryyy!" He moaned out below me and I knew he was cumming.

His breathing started to go down and I knew it was over, he had cum and I wasn't even close!!

"Oh Danielle, that was amazing." He moaned below me.

I slowly lifted myself off, not even nearly done and just said.

"Yeah." Back to him.

I watched as he took the condom off and threw it into the bin. My sexual needs not met at all.

Just as I was about to go into the bathroom to finish myself off, Simon said to me.

"I have us booked on a snorkelling class in 15 minutes, we should probably go straight down now."

FUCKING GREAT!!

An hour or so later we had finally returned from snorkelling, the whole time I barely spoke to Simon. I know it's not his fault and that really I should be the one feeling bad because I cheated! But I had so much sexual energy in me and he wasn't giving me what I needed! My pussy was begging for attention and he wasn't giving me any.

Even when we got back, we quickly got dressed and headed out for a meal.

Once we sat down and I was eating a delicious plate of jerk chicken my mood picked up.

"I'm sorry for being moody today." I told Simon whilst looking into his eyes.

My husband, my amazing husband who treated me like a princess. Yet, also the husband that I cheated on by sucking a huge black cock. What's worse, was that I didn't feel guilty about it. I was still horny and even though I did my best to hide it from Simon, I couldn't stop thinking about Leon's cock.

"It's okay baby. I'm glad you're feeling better." He said, leaning across and giving me a kiss.

"I am thank you, I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He said with a smile.

After the meal, Simon suggested we go to the bar again. I was torn, I knew that Leon and his mates would be there, part of me wanted to see him but another part of me worried that I wouldn't be able to control myself.

But Simon made the decision that we were going so I just went along with it and thought I need to try and control myself.

The bar was empty when we first got there, we had a few gin and lemonades, chatted and was having a really nice night.

My heart jumped when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders and suddenly Leon speaking behind me.

"If it isn't our favourite married couple!" He said gripping onto my shoulders.

Just the feel of his skin on me sent my heart racing and I could feel myself getting wet already.

"Hey Leon! How are you boys doing?" Simon asked.

"Yeah good man, just seeing what's about tonight!" Leon replied, taking a seat next to us.

"Oh, got your eyes on any women here?" Simon asked him.

I just remained completely silent, watching their conversation.

"Oh yeah I do. I had this one slut earlier today sucking my cock!" Leon said gloating to Simon.

I could have thrown up there, praying to god he wasn't going to tell Simon that it was me!

"Oh wow check you out, was she any good?" Simon asked.

"One of the bests, this slut was choking on my dick for ages. Properly taking it down her throat!" Leon laughed out, high fiving my husband.

If only Simon knew he was high fiving about me. I just stayed quiet, sipping on my gin and lemonade through the straw.

"Hopefully I will get another go on her tonight. You know what some white girls are like with us black men, she was begging me to fuck her!" Leon said. I watched as he took Simon's beer from the table and started sipping on it. Simon just looked at him and didn't object at all.

"Wow! Well good luck!" Simon said awkwardly.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Leon literally telling Simon about what I have done with him, and Simon having no idea.

Then Leon was gone, he left Simon's beer and went to the bar to get himself a drink.

"He's very, confident." Simon said to me taking his beer back.

Awkwardly I just chuckled, I'm sure my face must be bright red.

"Do you believe him or do you think he's exaggerating? I mean, no self-respecting woman would beg for him to fuck them right? Just because he's black?" Simon questioned.

OH MY GOD!

He is actually talking about me without knowing it, if only he saw me on my knees, drooling from him fucking my face and actually begging him to fuck me.

"Erm, sure." I nervously replied, without realising I had finished my drink, "I'll go and get us another drink!" I quickly said, standing up. Needing to get out of this conversation.

Ordering a gin and lemonade and another beer for Simon, one of the other lads, Jacob came and stood besides me. His should touching mine.

Looking at him, he was just smiling at me and I smiled back. The first thought that jumped into my head was, I wonder if all their black cocks are as big as Leons?

That was when I realised, I was still looking at him, breaking away from my train of thought I just asked him.

"How's your night going?"

He smiled, nudged my shoulder and said.

"It's good, but I know yours is going to be a lot more.... exciting!" And then he walked off.

What the fuck? Has Leon told him? He told me he wouldn't! Oh fuck!

I gave my head a shake and sat back down with Simon, but every time I looked at the other lads, I am sure they were occasionally looking at me, or laughing! Whether I was paranoid I don't know, but I'm sure Leon has told them!

After an hour, I had downed another gin and lemonade to get rid of my nerves and Simon had 2 more beers.

"Simon, want a game of pool?" One of Leon's mates said.

"Sure thing." Simon replied, standing up and following him to the other side of the room to the pool table.

My drink was empty so once more I found myself at the bar, when suddenly I felt a firm grip on my arsecheek!!

Shocked I turned and saw Leon smiling at me.

"What are you doing?! Simon is right there!" I whispered in anger at the thought of being caught.

"Don't worry about that bitch, he's busy. How's your throat been after me fucking it?" He asked smiling at me.

I hated the hold he had on me, if anyone else spoke to me like that I would've gone crazy at them. But something about him just made me melt, I couldn't argue back.

"Please Leon, I can't do this." I pleaded, hoping he would not push it any further.

But then I felt his hand grip my arsecheek again, except this time his hand went up my skirt and was grabbing my bare skin.

Leaning in so that I could feel his breath on my ear he whispered.

"I think you will do whatever I tell you to slut."

Ffuuuuucckkk!

"Did you tell the boys about what happened?" I whispered to him.

"I thought they should know what a good wife like you gets up to." He said smiling back at me.

I wanted to hit him! How could he tell them!!

"What if they tell Simon!!?" I whispered really angry now!

"They won't say anything don't worry." He said, still grinning at me.