New Wife Gets Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I'm fine, I think I fell over last night whilst drunk." He told me.

"I think we should have a night off drinking." I told him, thinking this would be my chance to stay away from Leon and his mates.

"Yes I agree." Simon said which made me happy.

The rest of the day we sunbathed and had lunch and, in the evening, got ready to go out for a nice meal together.

At the table we had general chat, the whole time I was thinking about how I had cheated on this great man.

After the dinner we went straight back to our room, not seeing Leon and his mates.

As soon as we were through the door I kissed Simon hard. I was so horny and needed a good fuck and I wanted to make up to Simon.

I got onto my knees, pulling his cock out. Taking it in my hand, I hated to admit it but my reaction was disappointment. I have always been happy with Simon's cock, but ever since having Leon's and Jacob's, his dick just felt too small.

I easily wrapped my hand around it, leaning forwards and taking it into my mouth, it was even nearly difficult to deep throat him now.

"Ohhh yeah that feels so good." Simon moaned as I bobbed up and down on his cock.

I was soaking wet and needed a fuck. I pulled his cock out, looked up at him and said.

"I want you to bend me over and fuck me a like a slut!"

"Woah, are you serious?" He said looking at me confused, not used to me talking this way.

"I'm deadly serious, don't make love to me, use my pussy however you want." I said with a straight face.

I stripped off in front of him and bent over the bed, showing my soaking wet pussy ready for him to use.

Looking forwards, I felt Simon as he placed his hands on my arse and felt his cock go into me with ease.

It was.... Disappointing.

After last night, Simon's cock barely touched the sides, I could only just feel that he was inside of me. Then when I felt his skin touch mine and I knew that he was fully in me, I was even more annoyed.

But I didn't want Simon to know, so I moaned out loudly.

"Oh yes Simon, fuck me with that big cock!!"

"As you wish!" He moaned out as he started trying to fuck me hard.

I was getting barely any pleasure form this, but I was faking my loud moans for him.

"Yes baby, fuck my little pussy!" I kept faking moaning to him.

"What's gotten into you?" Simon asked whilst moaning.

"I just love your big cock!" I said back.

What must have been, 30 seconds later, I felt Simon grunting and knew he was close to cumming. I moved my body forwards so he was out of my pussy and I felt him shoot his cum all over my back.

That did not even nearly get me off!

"That was amazing!" He moaned as he was still wanking his cock and his cum was all over my back.

"Can you get some tissue to clean me up?" I said back, I didn't mean to but I know my tone was annoyed.

"Sure thing." He said and went to the bathroom and back.

After he whipped all of the cum off me, he asked.

"Do you want me to finish you off?"

I just looked at him and smiled.

"No it's fine, thanks anyway."

As we lay in bed I couldn't get the image of Leon's cock out of my head. I can't explain it, I used to be perfectly happy with Simon's dick. But now I know what it's like to be taken by a big black cock, Simon just isn't enough for me.

I waited for Simon to fall asleep, it must have been around 11pm when I got out of bed, stayed in just a thong and a bra and creeped over to Leon's room.

What are you doing? It's over with him. Go back to your room now! I kept arguing in my head. But I couldn't seem to stop my body from walking over there, I was so horny and I needed him. I needed to get fucked properly.

"Just one more time." I said to myself. One more fuck to get it out of my system and then I'm done.

Knocking on Leon's door, it took him a few minutes to open. But when he did, he was just in boxers and smiling down at me.

"What do you want?" He asked.

I couldn't take my eyes off his amazing body, I always forget how toned his is.

Suddenly I got really nervous, as though the night before he hadn't fucked the life out of me.

"I.... I..." I stuttered.

"Spit it out!" He ordered.

"I want you." I whispered, ashamed that I have caved in so quickly.

"Hmmmm, I thought you wanted nothing to do with me anymore?" He asked, smiling at me knowing he had me how he wanted.

"I just need one more night." I told him.

"Come in." He said holding the door open. I walked underneath his arm and headed into his room. As I walked past I felt a hard slap on my bare arse cheek, instantly sending shivers to my pussy at the thought of being fucked like I was the night before.

But suddenly my heart sank, as I entered the room and the door shut I realised he wasn't alone, and it wasn't just Jacob who was in here. There were 3 others in the room.

"Ermm... this was a mistake, I should go." I quickly stuttered out and turned around.

As soon as I faced the other direction I hit into Leon's abs and his arms wrapped around me.

"Now, now. Why don't you stay a while. The boys don't mind." He said.

I turned around and saw them all smiling at me, 3 black men with their shirts off, all toned and muscly.

"Please Leon, I can't. Not with them." I told him.

As he looked down on me grinning, still holding my shoulders he said.

"Oh you don't have to do them, they can just watch."

"Aw that's no fun." One of them shouted.

He wanted to have sex with me while these watched?? That was too much!

"Don't worry slut, they all know what you got up to last night!" Leon laughed.

There it was, just him calling me a slut made my pussy wet and I knew I would do what he wants.

"Okay..." I whispered.

"Good, take your underwear off." He ordered.

With the 3 staring at me, I pulled down my thong and then unclipped my bra and let it fall to the ground. Suddenly I was stood, completely naked in front of 4 big black men.

"Fucking hell! She has a great body!" One of them shouted.