New Wife Lead into Reluctant

Story Info
Newly Married wife lead into reluctant experience.
4.7k words
4.18
41.8k
42
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desire30
desire30
67 Followers

I met my husband at 23 and married at 24 He was and still is the most amazing man I know!

I have never writing anything like this before and I feel myself turned on just trying to organize my thought. This event is true and happened in my second year of marriage. I guess you should know I am 5'6,size 6 dress and measure 34,22,35 my auburn hair is shoulder length and I have blue/gray eyes. I sit here and find my nipple so hard and my smooth pussy wet remembering this event. Dan (husband) great looking 6'2" with a swimmer body and thighs so big they stretch his jeans. On our honeymoon Dan and I has some more than open conversations about our past love lives.

He was so interested in how I was as a date my most important lover etc. He got so hard and played with me sensually as I detail how my longtime boyfriend and lover Mark first fucked me. It was at the end of my freshman year of college and he had an apartment and after a dinner we went to his place and said he needed a shower and stripped in front of me. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom and still dressed forced me into the shower and stripped me kissing me more aggressively then I had even felt.

He tormented my tits and nipples then push me down to suck his cock which I had done many times in the past but not like this naked in his shower with the water cascading down my body.

I asked Dan if he wanted me to continue and he said FUCK I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING.

I continued about how Mark said when we are married this is how me wanted sex with me all the time. He took is cock holding the back of my head and force it down my throat. Suck it my little sweet lady like bitch! Then after about 5 minutes he stood me up and turned me to the shower wall and bend me forward and spread my legs and said baby it is time to lose your cherry.

I told Dan I was scared for the first time with Mark his forcefulness and his hard cock at my pussy lips I almost passed out as he jammed his dick in my virgin pussy. The feeling I had were so mixed the pain, the fear, the aggression and finally the pleasure I felt from my toes to my mind.

Dan was holding me and I was stroking his wonderful cock when he said he would not treat me like that.

Moved my hand away from his wonder hard dick (yes, he is a wonderful size at 6 " and kind of thick)and he started to masturbate himself with one hand and feeling my tits and pussy with them others. My hands on his chest and then down to his balls as he stroked with so much pleasure in it face.

I smiled and did not have the nerve to say I enjoyed it and climaxed so many times with Mark fuck me a few more time I showed up at his apartment and caught Mark in bed with his best friend's older sister. To my shock she has Mark with a dildo inside him and talking so dirty I wanted to thow up. He saw me and shouted baby please. I told him to go fuck himself and stormed out. He tried to many time to reconnect even his best friend ran into me and told he knew about his sister and Mark and it was not love or anything like that. I was done with him and shattered and did not have vaginal sex until Dan and I married.

______-

As a school teacher I was asked to Chaperone at ROTC group of Seniors in High School Student that had to be at least 18, in the ROTC program for two years and ready to enlist.The group would be large from many Midwest academy and school and visit the Great Lakes Naval Base for a 7day mini boot camp. I knew it would be a hard group to manage and we had a lot of chaperones to help keep things in order with a mix of 18 to almost 20 year olds and regular enlisted mem and women. Interaction between the two groups was greatly restricted with separate dorm and floors for guy and gals.

Dan had to stay behind for work at a Sales Agent for a major builder but agreed that I should go. We had 15 guys and gals in the group and me and another teacher and two parents with in our group. At the Naval base we were joined by other groups from around the Midwest and it took three separate dorms to accommodate us all. At the orientation we met the other groups and chaperones and other parents and teacher.

In on one group of young men was the Commandant Rick Roberts of a well know military academy. I was shock to see he was a one Star in the Marine Reserves. A strong looking salt and peppered hair man in his early 40'. At 6'5 and huge chest and slim waist he wore a logoed golf shirt and tight khaki pants just a bit tight for his huge chest and thighs and clearly visible bulge All of the girl and women chaperones noticed him at one, the control and authority he held over his male ROTC group was a work of art.

He made his way to our little group of ladies and I felt his eyes study me and I was flattered. He was polite and made no outward forward comments to any of us until we started to disband and he caught up to me and asked my name, where from and if I was married. I thought it was just normal conversation and flattered when he said your husband is so lucky to have such an attractive and lovely lady as his wife. Somehow he knew, I was just married last years and that I was alone for the entire 8 days leaving Dan behind.

He told me I had the most piercing eyes he had ever seen and Dan was a fool to leave me alone on a Naval Base. I blushed so bad at his boldness and assured attitude.

Looking straight at me he said bet my body was awesome and how sweet I must be. I kind of laughed it off but as we walk to find our groups I felt him hand on my side leading me to the doorway and my mind though I felt his hand lightly slide down to my hip and butt just for a second not caring a fuck if anyone saw us. I had to me mistaking! No one would be that bold.

That night I felt my mind focusing on his comments, review the looks he gave me as we talk with his eyes drifting down to my 34b/c breasts and firmly toned body. I found my pussy wet thinking of how his hand was on my body sending shockwave down to my pussy.

My god what am I thinking!!!!!! My finger slide down and I separated m pussy lips and pinched my clit to try to calm myself down.. sure it did..Lol

I was so wet but I knew I had to stop before the girls would find their chaperone masturbating at the end of the dorm. My hand went to my erect nipples and I cover them with my juices before bring them to my lips to clean. I love tasting my juices and Dan love to see me masturbate while he talk dirty fantasies and making me remember the fucking I did before our marriage. FUCK ME, so wet and damn it, that damn strong willed bastard enter my mind replacing Dan and I softly moaned Rick.

The next day, Rick and my group was clustered together for breakfast, He moving to sit beside me and again we made small talk and he flattered me more about my shy smile, the way my group responded to me. Then de said I was the talk of all of his charges as being the best looking Chaperone there and a MILF. Stupid me I had to ask what that term meant and I turned beet read when he laughed and put his hand firmly on my thigh and said "Mother I'd Love to Fuck" and continued " I agree with them totally.

My eyes widen when he kept this hand firmly in place and then patted me inter thigh causing me to shutter and felt the same tingles I felt last night, fuck me I was wet and my nipple rocked hard.

Thank god a few other joined us and the conversation returned to the coming events. But the Generals hand move to the back of the chair and he started to feel my neck and hair. God why did Dan let me come alone?

I learned during breakfast, that Rick was as active Marine, went into the reserved and landed the position at the commandant of the Military School. He told me he has two sons also marines and his wife died 4 years earlier from a drunk driver. I found my hand on his arm; telling him I was so sorry for his lost and he cover my hand and thanked me. He then asked me if I would like to join him and a few others for lunch during our break from the madding thongs of our combined groups and actual recruits. I say ok before I even thought of it and smile at him like a long lost friend. Fuck, I knew better.

The 5 of us went just off base and relaxed for the 90 min reprieve we had. At the table as we talked together his hand made more contact with me. A hand on my arm, a finger on my back running over my bra and down my spine, the toying with my bra claps. Then, just before we all got up he hand covered my thigh and moved up to cover my hot pussy. I drew the line at that, and told him to please don't do that, that I was married, he smile and said he was sorry but he just could not resist the temptation.

When he stood up facing me my eyes went down and I saw the outline of his semi hard erection. He caught me looking down and my mouth opened seeing his cock trapped in his tight slacks, smile and said Lynn I am glad you look to check me out. I turned so red and moved away and join the others ashamed at being caught.

Some of the parents and chaperones decided to get a motel room so they could relax some, during the 7 days we each work it so we would have two separate days off and a report time of 6am on the following day. I met a woman named Rita and we decided to share a room. That gave each of us a night or two in the motel room if we could find another women to fill in for us. I called Dan and told him our plans and he of course agreed at usual. Asking how thing was going I told him so far the group were great and I was enjoying myself. He asked if I had met any new friend and I got red again and found my pussy leaking when I told him a few were great. He then asked how many guy have hit on me.... I lied and told him none and he teases me and called me a little liar, that I was too fucking sexy not to have anyone try to get in my panties. I laughed it off and he said he had to go but for me to be careful and giggled his sexy laught and said he was going to jerk off again thinking of the guys looking at me.

Could he see me over the phone trembling hearing that. I went to be bathroom opened a stall and pinching my nipple and finger fuck myself for a few mins I orgasmed to hard thinking of Dan and the General Rick doing the same thing visioning my naked body sucking their cock and fucking me.

The night was sleepless, I was on duty and all hell broke loose when one of a Navy guy left his dorm and snuck in to the first floor of my dorm to met one of my young ladies I as in change of. I caught then in the stairway kissing. We learn they were once from the same school and boyfriend and girlfriend. I had radioed security and in turn they called the Sargent for the recruit and the Company Commander showed up and the 21 year old Sailor was take to the Administration building and I walk the girl back to her bunk calming her down and had her put on slacks and top more appropriate where we too had to go to the Administrative Building. She was a cute 18 yrs old with such a sweet smile and her body was like me looking in the mirror. She asked how much trouble she was in and I told her I had no damn idea but the Sailor was in huge trouble with a tons of military charges. She broke down and cry asked me if I could do anything to help. ANYTHING Mrs. Blake.... I wanted to cry with her but we needed to go face the music. She held my hand the entire walk and shaking, I felt so sorry for the love birds and also found I was turned on seeing them making out. I knew it was going to be a full week before I could feel Dan cock in me like. It too until 4 in the morning to get the mess straightened out, Vicki parents call, and they confirmed they were lovers in the past and a very good guy. The guy had to spend the remaining time of his boot camp in the detention center but thankfully allow starting boot camp all over. It was a nice cover up and the commanding officer told me this happen a lot during the mini boot camps.

He looked at me and said sweetheart your prime for the men and recruits trying to get into your pants. I again blushed, something that was happening a lot in the last almost three days. Then he said even the officer want you. It was time to find a hiding place again to solver my itching pussy problem.

The next morning Dan called and said he could not sleep missing me next to him and fucking me. I told him the detail of the night and let it slip about what the Commander said about me being Prime for all the men. Fuck I was blushing again..

So baby, tell me about the men hitting on my sexy wife. I told him about the looks and how Marks was in fact hitting on me. Like on our honeymoon he wanted a word for word account of what happened. I could tell and from his voice he was beating off. ARE you hot for him? He is a sexy older man in fact a General.

His name? Mark. Does the turn you on a bit? I did not answer. So, he makes my lover, my best friend and my wife's pussy hot and wet. I told him I was going to slap him when I got home. He laughed at that.

Dan's wife was hot and scared at the same time. He said honey enjoy yourself and tell your General Mark your husband said Hello.

Bye baby I have to go.. I screamed Dan,Dan but the phone went dead.

Part 2. I was shock what my husband did.

The next day I was taking picture of my group and some others including General Rick's guys along with him in it. I was about to send them to Dan when Rick came up and asked: Lynn if you could include me in the e-mail so I had some pictures, I smiled and said sure of course where he enter his E-mail address and once I sent them he smile said thank you Honey.

He was walking away, He looked at his phone, made a few clicks and my phone dinged. The message read: Dan, your little wife is in safe hands and btw she is hot as hell. It dawned on me suddenly, that he now had not only my e-mail address but also Dan's,

Fuck me, what a fool I am. I hated that my blood pressure heightened, my face turn red, my nipple got fucking hard and damn it my little cunt suddenly started dripping.

A bit later my phone message dinged again. It was Dan, I breathed a sigh of relief seeing it was him. HI honey, Rick and I have exchanged a couple messages and he asked me if it was ok if he took you out for a drink or dinner. He actually told Rick sure if it was ok with me. I wanted to kill him. (Both of them) but at the same time I found myself thinking all the awfully things that could happen. But. I found my married pussy tingling again. I had to find a hidding place to twist my nipple hard and to make it worse I felt the need to spank my pussy for some reason. I could not breathe.

I called Dan at once, pissed off and asked why the fuck did he tell Rick that. Dan told me they even talked on the phone and that Rick sounded like a great guy and we talk about some of the things going on there. Phone? Phone you two exchanged phone number also?

I hearing his teasing about it frustrated me... Dan told me he was sure it was ok that he had mine as well given we two are so "friendly".

Damn it honey, I am uncomfortable with that. Rick reminded me that I send the pictures of the group to both of them so he had no problem responding to him. He then said "Baby, enjoy your dinner and drinks, I love you.." Please take a picture or two of your drinks and dinner tonight with him. I want to fantasies about the bad things you might do" I love you baby,, and hung up...

Not, 10 mins later Rick called! I yelled at him for calling my husband. I was told in a very assured manner he would pick me up at my motel at 8 sharp and He then told me to wear the halter dress and the black sweater your husband told me you brought with you. I looked in the mirror and said Fuck you Lynn, what are you going to do now?

.I found myself showering and making sure I shave my legs and pussy nervous so turned on by what these two men were probably thinking right then. I kept my thong off until the last minute and freshen up my perfume between my legs to mask my musky odor that was filling the room. I put my black bra on It was special bra that has transparent halter and back strap made especially for dresses like the one I brought for some reason. Once on, the little clear string connecting my tight cups where almost invisible. It looked like the black triangle cups was pasted to my tits and offered just a little protection to hide my nipple.

Looking in the mirror before sliding my dress up my thigh high stocking, and over my bubble butt. FUCK, I felt so sexy and I love my horny husband and had to admit I was turned on, even with my sheer bra my nipple stood out and my bra felt like sandpaper. I took a wash cloth and whipped it over my pussy which did no damn good.

At exactly 8:00 the knock on my door! Making sure it was Rick and no one could see him walk in my room, I open the door. Fuck me he looked so hot, he was in a blazer, open white shirt that fit perfectly and Gray slacks. His salt and pepper hair freshly cut perfectly and a smile to die for alone with his deep blue eyes. Before I could protest he kisses me firmly, and backed me up to look at me. "Fuck Dan is a lucky bastard and he was right telling how hot you are in the halter dress. Kissing me again, he slapped my ass firmly. My ears rang when he said I bet money that dress has never seen a bra when you wear it for Dan. GET it off BABY I want nothing less then what he gets. I said NO way. He look at me, Lynn either you take it off or I will. For the first time I was truly scared at what might happen tonight... he started toward me and I said OK I will take it off and tried to undo the center clasp when he said: Not that way. Undo your halter top, I am dying to see those tits in person.

Hurry up little one,we are going to be late. I reach behind my neck afraid. I was not to do as told and let my halter drop exposing my firm tits and hard nipples. Shockingly he said that is better cover up and we need to go now.... I was so surprised, fuck I wanted to feel him touch my tits. He led me to his car and patted my ass as I got in and off we went to dinner.

As he drove he handed me his phone and told me to retrieve a message from Dan... confused I did and saw it was in fact from my husband. It read: Rick, I loved our chat and phone call. I can't wait to see the pictures of you two at dinner, Lynn is so stunning in her Black dress and how it shows off her legs so much. Tell her to be careful sitting down she knows if not careful the top of her stocking show. (My thong was worthless at this point.) Dan then wrote to me directly, Baby I love you and I know you would never do anything behind my back but tonight it is your choice if you want to feel Rick's 9" cock then let him fuck you I am very ok with that. I love you and want you to enjoy your night as much as I will enjoy hearing about it.

I started to cry afraid of what might be about to happen. Rick said open the attachment! OG MY GOD my husband sent Rick, (a stranger) a nude picture he took on our first anniversary this year...I felt ashamed, scared and pissed off at both of them.. Thank god it was cropped just showing my face above my lips and down to my bald pussy. I tried to crawl into a ball I was so ashamed and shocked my loving husband would do such a thing. I dropped Rick's phone and picked up mine. Rick laughed and said your Hubby will not answer my Sweet; you're in my care and custody for the night. His hand was firmly in my thigh and lifting my dress above my stocking. I sat there and we did not talk for the remainder of the 15 min drive to a steak house where Rich made the reservation for dinner at 9:00.

I was lead to the empty cocktail lounge and Rick order for us, Makers Mark and soda and Scotch for him FUCK they even talked about what I drink, The waitress saw our attire and asked if it was a special night and Rick said very special it is our first anniversary and reach and kissed me She looked at us and smiled.. You two are a great looking couple and clearly made for each other. The drinks are on the house. Rick smiled and thanked her and agreed with her while I felt his hand slide up my thigh.

desire30
desire30
67 Followers
12