New Wife Lead into Reluctant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I was surprised that she (Becky) referred to my "date" as General and said it is so good to see you back again Sir. Becky returned quickly with our drinks and escargot, she saw Ricks phone and offered to take a picture to remember our dinner. Rick quickly gave her the camera. Holding the camera, Becky said: guys you look too staged act normal and relax and closer. That's it kiss her, celebrate you guys. With that Rick reaches and cupped my breasts and opened his mouth taking me like my husband. Becky smile and said that it... LOVE it,, I felt my hand go to his lap damn it. Becky moved so she caught our faces and our hand on each other,,, Rick's cock so hard in his pants. Perfect guys... look at this! She showed us the pictures and I blushed so bad.

Then Rick said, Hay Becky, to remember you, can I take a picture of you and Lynn together.. Becky smile broadly, and move beside me bending down and her hand over my shoulder and she too cupped my tit with a firm hold making me squirm.You don't mind do you Lynn? I let her feel me damn it. Your tits are fucking perfect and natural as she slide her hand inside my halter and felt my nipple so hard. I looked up as her and she planted a kiss on me. Rick said Stand up Lynn so I can get a better picture, With Becky about 5'8 and also slim but better bust I felt small standing again her. That is girls, give me something to think about when I am all alone he laughed, Not having anyone in the Bar, Becky slid her hand behind my neck and undid my dress, my tits felt the cool air and her and her pinching my nipple.

She said undo my blouse and put your hand in, felt her tits so firm I gripped it hard almost as in a trance Here I was in public so exposed. She cupped both my tits and bend down and kiss my nipples. As she did that we hear people walk in closer to our area. I reach and covered up as fast as I could and Becky patted my ass telling me it was her pleasure, and kissed me. AS the group of men entered, she turn so professional said would you like your dinner order started now or another cocktail? Rick said please Becky two more drinks, She walked away and I trembling sat back down.

Rick took my neck and drew me to him and kissed me warmly, Are you wet Lynn? Having a good time? I whisper yes to both questions, Good, now take your thong off, I look at him, People will, do it now Lynn, trembling and as discrete as I could my reach up my dress and raised my hips and pull my wet thong down then slide it to the floor. Reaching to pick the thong it stuck on my heels with my dress my thighs and my stocking showed so much.

Sitting back up with my thong tight in my hand Rick took it and put it on the table next to my drink.. He then took his camera and had me bend down to get my face in the shot; smile baby Dan will love this one. And off the picture went. I was scared out of my mind.

He linked all the picture and posted on an e-mail addressing to Dan.. Speaking softly he started typing a message. Kim is fucking nervous but here is proof that your sweet wife is enjoying my company. Don't you love her tits showing and the server kissing her.. And yes this is US LOVE BIRDS, my lovely little cunt tonight....ENJOY. p.s. Lynne said she love you... Dinner is coming.. Bye for now.

12