New Wife, Same Life

Story Info
Back to the same old lifestyle.
3.5k words
4.16
29k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal and I ended up going through some rough times and unfortunately we were never able to fix them. She left me for Larry, which is a black man of course. Anyway, she is now happily married and ended up having two little boys with Larry. I have got over the facts of what happened and moved on to find a better woman as well.

I met Holly when I was out of town for company training last summer. I decided to go into town to grab a few drinks, and just mingle with some strangers. It turns out I ended up buying her drinks and talking with only her the entire night until the bar closed. We seen each other several more times while I was there and ended up bringing her back home to Florida with me, which is an entire different story.

Holly is 29 years old and weighs only 140 pounds soaking wet. She is a solid 6 feet tall with dirty blonde hair, and eyes more blue than the sky! She can be very high maintenance at times. Keeping her finger and toe nails all done up is something she is very particular about, as well as her general hygiene. She has an abundance of tattoos, which is a full sleeve on her left arm and her entire right thigh. She also has a nice piece below her tits. Her gorgeous long legs are always smooth like glass, and her pussy is always super clean and ready to be fucked.

As far as the relationship goes, I have never met a woman with such an incredible sex drive. Some days it seems like all she wants is a cock inside her for 24 hours. Some days I can keep up and others not so much. We got into a conversation about my Ex, in which Holly became very curious about black men. I didn't push the subject because I was concerned with the outcome of last time. The thought of Holly being so interested in BBC still really excited me but I didn't want to lose her.

The next couple months went by with the curiosity and dirty talk becoming a lot more during sex. It was strictly dirty talk about black guys and how much she would love to try a BBC. This always drove me over the edge and made me cum fast. I always denied that I liked it, but she knew how much it turned me on.

Her and I decided to book a hotel and get out of town for a weekend. We found a super nice place that offered complimentary drinks and food from 5-7 every evening so we easily agreed on it. When we arrived it was like we were the only ones staying there. We made it to our room, unpacked our belongings and started to have a couple drinks.

After about the third drink in our room, Holly became very clingy. She kept trying to pull my pants down playfully and kept begging for me to lick her pussy. I denied all requests and said that we should go down and have a couple more drinks and snacks. I told her that she should leave her panties and bra in the room. Holly gave me a guilty little grin and said "Sure!"

Holly was wearing a tight, little white dress that exposed her hard nipples and no bra very noticeably. Her nipples being pierced certainly didn't help either. We made our way down the hall to the elevator and when it opened I was taken back. There were 5 black guys, which all immediately started eye fucking her. Holly and I squeezed our way onto the elevator and went down to the first floor. When the door opened I was taken back even more because of how many black people were in the lobby. Holly told me how shy she felt because of all the looks she was getting and being very scantily dressed. I told her she looked beautiful and to not worry.

Holly spotted a corner booth that was kind of secluded from the rest of the general public. We both scurried over and grabbed the booth before someone else took it. She became much more relaxed after a couple more drinks and taking in the surroundings. As I was on my way back to our table with another round of drinks, I seen two young black men walk up to our booth and initiate conversation with my soon to be wife! I stopped and kind of drifted off back to the bar watching what happened. About 5 minutes later they both smiled, chuckled, and wondered off back into the crowd.

I sat back down and couldn't resist but to immediately asked what that was all about. She looked at me, smiled and said "they just wanted to party." I just nodded and moved on to another topic. It couldn't have been more than 5 minutes and the two young men came back, both introduced themselves Josiah and Thomas. They asked if they could join us and to my surprise Holly blurted with no hesitation "of course!" as they took as seat my drink was close to empty and I really needed to use the restroom. I offered to grab another round and excused myself. As I walked away I told them to take good care of her! Everything that was taking place was very exciting to me but I was still very worried about losing her next.

After waiting 15 minutes in line for the restroom and drinks, I finally headed back to the table. As I approached the table Josiah and Thomas were now both sitting next to Holly. She was very well intoxicated at this point and very open about everything. She looked at me and said "Why don't you tell them about your ex wife baby!" I just tried to act like I didn't hear her but it didn't work. She looked at me once again and asked "didn't she really enjoy sleeping with black men?" Josiah and Thomas were both grinning while staring at me.

"Yes she did" I responded. "That is actually why we aren't together anymore" I told them. Holly smiled and threw back her drink. She was very flush and her nipples were extremely stiff. It looked as if they were going to cut through the fabric any moment. She dropped the topic of my ex and we continued with some small talk about work and what we are interested in. I soon had to use the restroom so I excused myself once again. I noticed as I was getting up to leave that her dress was pulled up a bit and that Josiah and Thomas each had a hand on her upper thigh.

I tried to be as quick as possible so I decided running up to the room was probably the best choice to avoid the line. I decided to take a shot in the room to elevate my buzz a bit more but ended up spilling the liquor all over the table, floor and myself. I cleaned up the mess and changed my clothes. When I was on my way back to the lounge, I realized I had been gone for about 45 minutes. I turned the corner and the table was empty. My heart immediately sank. "She probably just had to use the restroom" I told myself.

I had a missed call from Holly so I called back to no answer of course. All of the worse things were running through my mind. I called back several more times but received the same result, no answer. As I finished my last drink I received a text from a random number saying "come up to room 402." I felt a wave of relief but still wondered who was texting me and what I was about to walk into.

I knocked at the door and to no surprise another large black man opened the door. He asked "is your wife Holly?" Yes I responded quickly and he let me in. In the living area Holly was sitting in a chair next to Josiah and Thomas. I looked around and seen about 3 or 4 more white couples also talking with a group of black men. I started to get a pretty good idea about what was going on and it made me feel a bit uneasy. Thomas told me to go grab a drink and that its on the house. I agreed and figured I would use the restroom once more while I was up.

I knocked on the bathroom door and when it opened there were 3 guys standing there completely naked. I asked if I could use the toilet and they said "yeah of course." When I entered the bathroom my Jaw dropped as I couldn't believe what I seen. There was another door that connected to a bedroom which I just so happened to look into. A white man stood next to the bed recording his wife getting completely used by an entire group of blacks. She was bent over at the edge of the bed taking one cock after another. "Are you going to use the toilet or what?" I was completely mesmerized at what I was seeing that I totally lost focus. Here I was standing over the toilet with my hard dick in my hand. "Sorry I said" and I scurried out of the bathroom.

While back next to Holly and our newly acquired friends, Josiah asked if he could dance with her. I gave approval and joked that he only gets her for one song. They started dancing facing each other, but he quickly turned her around and told her to grind on him. She just smiled and said "okay!" As they were dancing her dress edged up higher and higher over time. The song ended and they stopped to get a drink. She was very red in the face and I could see a massive bulge in Josiah's pants that Holly had just been rubbing her ass all over. Holly was very drunk but still very aware of what was going on. Josiah asked to dance once again and she had no hesitation.

Thomas looked to me and said "why don't you grab a seat over there and get comfortable." I knew exactly what that meant but I couldn't say anything but okay. As concerned about losing Holly as I was, I couldn't resist the urge to watch her get fucked by these two black men. It also didn't help at all that I could tell she wanted it. They began grinding again to the next song and not very long into it her dress slide its way up above her hips revealing no panties and her clean shaved pussy. They continued to grind like this for awhile. Josiah had his hands right above her hips were her lifted dress was resting. He pulled her in and leaned over to suck and bite on her neck. Holly was letting out sighs while still grinding her bare ass against his huge bulge. I was absolutely loving every second of this just as much as she was.

They rested very briefly between songs and were back at it again. Josiah was back to biting on her neck while she grinned her hips. His hands ran up her belly to her tits. He squeezed them a few times then grabbed her dress and pulled it down to free them. Her beautiful boobs swayed with her every move. Thomas came over to Holly and began sucking on her nipples. I moved my chair to get a closer view of how hot she was. She was now extremely turned on. Her eyes were closed and lust is what was controlling her body now.

Thomas had a mouth full of her breast as his free hand found its way to her pussy. As soon as his hand made contact, Holly widened her stance, giving him easier access to fit his hand between her legs. The sighs turned into moans as he slide two fingers inside. Her hips really started to rock now, and her knees would occasionally buckle. She opened her eyes and made eye contact with me for approval. I nodded my head with the biggest smile on my face. Almost instantaneously while still grinding on Josiah, she reached back and unzipped his pants. Holly leaned her head back next to his and told him " I want to grind my pussy on your cock!" He removed his pants and pulled her body back into his.

They danced naked like this for about 5 minutes and Josiah's cock was as hard as it could get. He ordered Thomas to back off and let them dance for a little longer. When Thomas moved from in front of her, Holly bent over touching her hands to the floor and started twerking her ass on Josiah's bare cock which stood around 9 inches or so. His cock was stiff, poking out between her legs like a bike seat. Every single motion and rock of her body caused her pussy to slide up and down the length of his pole. She was so wet that you could see her juices making the top of his cock shine.

I knew that this was very much so going to escalate so I took it upon myself to jump in. I looked to both of them and said "You guys can have her pussy but you must wear a rubber." They both nodded at me and their attention went back to Holly. Josiah whispered into her ear and she made a disappointed kind of face. They all stopped dancing and she sat on my lap. The wetness from her pussy was running between her legs and soaking into my jeans. I was confused at what was going on so I asked "what happened? Is everything okay?"

Josiah and Thomas looked at me saying "we are out of rubbers. The guys in the next room got carried away and used all of em."

"Im sorry" I responded. "I can't let it happen without."

Moments later Thomas came back into the room with a single magnum looking to Josiah saying "We can share!"

Josiah had a huge smile and replied "Ill do the honors!" I could tell Holly was very happy they found one as well. He came over and picked her up off my lap saying "let me show you what a real mans cock is all about!" I just chuckled, knowing it was true. He put her at the edge of the bed and told her to bend over. She complied without any questions. Thomas stood next to him and gave Holly's ass a few hard slaps. She squealed a bit but then arched her back and poked her pussy out even more! Her pussy glistened with moisture and the room filled with the scent of a woman in heat.

Josiah worked the condom over his massive dick and positioned himself right at the entrance to her womb. He rubbed his head up and down against her lips before slowly pushing forward. With the first initial stretch, she let out a cry. He struggled to get much of his cock inside her at all so he finally gripped her ass and became a bit more forceful. As he pushed and shoved, Holly let out sobs as her pussy was being stretched aggressively. Josiah had about 5 inches inside of her and decided to just work with that for a while. He was pulling out just right before his head would slip out and then plunging back into her. Picking up the pace, Holly was really getting worked up! Her cries turned into moans of sexual pleasure and submission. He pulled out to take a rest for a brief moment but Holly wasn't having it. She immediately cried out "No... No... Put it back inside me! I need to cum!"

Josiah snickered and obliged. Repositioning himself behind her again he asked "You need my cock?"

"Yes, please" she begged. Holly looked at me with a face of empowerment and told me "Now I know why Crystal left yoo... Ahhh." Before she could finish her sentence, Josiah slide his cock back inside her. After about 3 strokes she lit up the room with vulgar language. "Oh Fuck... Mm... Yess... FUCK this white pussy nigger! Make this pussy cum all over your beautiful black cock!"

"Yes ma'am" He responded and slapped her ass. "Your our little white slut now Holly!" He barked. " Say it now!"

"Yes... Yesss... Im your little white slut!" Ahh oh myyy... oh myy... GODD!" Her body jolted and shook as a massive orgasm possessed her body. She reared back towards Josiah and his last 4 inches sank deep into her pussy. "OHH FUCK!" she screamed and was overwhelmed by yet again another body jolting orgasm, back to back! What a nasty whore I thought to myself. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't loving every second.

Here Holly was, completely giving herself up to these two strangers. Just eight weeks ago, I was on one knee proposing to her and planning our big day! I wanted this relationship to be different and keep my fetishes to myself. We made plans to try for children soon after the wedding, which was coming up in July 2020. She quit taking her birth control just two weeks prior to this event. But once again I find myself sitting in a chair watching the woman I love dearly getting her pussy resized by some young black studs.

Josiah was at full capacity at this point. He was slowly backing out until only his head was still inside her, then hammered the entire length of his cock back into her guts! Thomas was in her mouth now and they worked as a team. While Josiah reared back, Thomas would pull her forward and make her deep throat his cock. She continued back and forth, alternating gags and moans. Thomas demanded a turn so they spun her around and flipped her over on her back. Thomas wasted no time filling the void in her pussy. Her head hung over the end of the bed now and Josiah continued his onslaught in her mouth.

"STOP" I shouted. Thomas wasn't wearing the condom and really started tearing into her. They acknowledged my request and traded off the rubber. I said "Thank you" and let the show go on. Thomas was absolutely pile driving Holly into oblivion with his arms outstretched with fists beside her head to hold up is upper body. His ass would raise up, then thrust forward with a wicked force. The sound of their wet, sexual regions slapping together echoed through the rooms.

"Im... Imm... Ohhh ahh ffuck... cumming AGAINNN!" She screamed as her lower back arched up off the bed and her head writhed side to side. His cock popped out of her just before she violently squirted all over him. Holly absolutely soaked his entire groin area and the sheets beneath them. I of course had to use the restroom again so I quickly ran off.

When using the bathroom I could hear Holly and the wondrous moaning of another wife filling the hotel rooms. Just as I flushed the toilet I heard Holly let out a thunderous "OH MY GOD... YESSS!" I was not very thrilled when I went back out. Holly laid there as if every last bit of energy was drained from her body. Thomas and Josiah were standing at the table catching their breath and having a drink. I laid next to her and kissed her deeply. The taste of cock was very strong in her mouth. I told her how fucking sexy she was and she smiled. Pulling my head in, she whispered into my ear "Lick my pussy baby!"

I said "of course" and she pushed me on my back. Holly straddled my face and I couldn't resist but to go crazy! I couldn't believe how much they had stretched her pussy while I feverishly licked away. Her pussy reeked of testosterone and fertility. It wasn't until large globs of hot cum filled my mouth that I realized Thomas shot his seed deep inside of her. My stomach knotted up as I swallowed every bit of it. I lifted her off me and noticed the unfilled condom laying next to us.

"What the fuck" I hissed at Thomas and Josiah.

"I told you to use a condom or." But Holly quickly interrupted me chanting

"Shut the fuck up! You must be crazy if you really thought for one second that the condom was going to stay on. I wanted... Better yet needed to feel his cum inside me!" I had nothing to say as I just layed there in shock. Josiah chuckled and said

"This is just the beginning bitch boy" and whistled. Not even twenty seconds later five more black guys surrounded the bed ready to pass Holly around like a rag doll.

"Lets breed this sexy slut for her oh so generous fiancé! Consider this our early wedding present!" Josiah gave the order and these men were not going to be stopped.