New wives Tessa and Maddy

Story Info
New wife's begin the journey to whoredom.
4.3k words
4.56
6.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa and Maddy were both recently married in their mid-20's and both were suffering post-marriage financial issues. They had spent way too much on all those little things they wanted to make the wedding as perfect as possible but the bills had mounted up. They had maxed out their credit cards and taken personal loans but with the cost of living continuing to go up and the need for hair appointments and salon visits still important, they were totally cash-strapped.

Tessa had selected the wedding photos she wanted in the album but was shocked at the end cost and was working with the photographer to reduce the number of photos.

"I don't mean to pry but if you are having trouble finding the money for all this, I have a friend who might be able to help, she sometimes makes arrangements for new wives...her name is Pamela, I'll text you her number".

It sounded a bit suss but after chatting with Maddie about their predicament they decided to give her a call anyway, just to see what was offered.

"Hi there Pamela, my name is Tessa and Andy my wedding photographer gave me your number to call."

"Oh hello Tessa, Andy is such a great photographer isn't he?! I use him quite regularly and he's always so discreet! If he has given you my number then I'm sure you are a very attractive lady but maybe if you could send me a photo of yourself, maybe in your bikini from the honeymoon or similar, I'll come back to you and we can meet for a coffee."

"Oh, um, sure yes Pamela. My friend Maddy, she got married around the same time and shes um....like...also looking to see if you can help her too?"

"Ohhh, 2 new wives...well I'm sure that will be fine, just ask her to send a photo too ok? I look forward to meeting you both soon!"

Tessa and Maddy were cautious but also curious so they took posed bikini pics of each other and sent them off to Pamela. The following day Pamela called back.

"Hi Tessa, I know its short notice but would you and Maddy be able to meet tomorrow at say 5pm? I'm pretty sure we can arrange something to assist you both."

The ladies were curious and were expecting they might have to do some posing or 'modelling' or even stripping or something but they needed to raise cash so went along to the meeting.

Tessa is a brunette, 5.5" and 125lbs with sexy C cups and a little landing strip on her cunt. Maddy is taller and curvier, 5.8" and 140lbs with big D cup tits and a sexy round ass. Both ladies like to present well with manicures, tans, gym-toning etc. They both wore sexy but not too slutty or revealing dresses to the meeting with Pamela who is a slim botox MILF-look with blonde hair, enhanced D cups and a yoga-toned body.

"Hi ladies, thank you for meeting at short notice and let me say you are both looking very sexy and my colleagues liked your photos. What I can offer is the opportunity to meet with well-heeled...and well-hung...men who enjoy the company of newly-wed women. It's quite specific as you can tell and it's up to you to determine how far you want to go with them...and of course therefore how much you earn. A couple of women have recently 'moved on' as they have been married a little too long now so there is definitely room for you both...and particularly if you do 'doubles', that's quite exciting!"

Tessa and Maddy looked at each other, they knew this would involve some sort of sexual activity but maybe this was more than they anticipated.

"I can see you are a little nervous and that's understandable...why don't you come around to my house tomorrow evening and I'll introduce you to a couple of men, see what you think. Are you able to get away for a few hours tomorrow? Maybe tell your husbands you are shopping or similar?"

The ladies both nodded, "yes we can do that. Do we, like, need to wear anything in particular" Tessa asked.

"Well if you are able to wear something like you currently are would be great but if you need to wear something more conservative for your husbands that's fine too, just make sure you have your best trashy underwear on and heels in your bags!" Pamela responded.

The following evening Maddy picked Tessa up and they went to Pamela's house, a discreet large luxury house in the suburbs. They were both nervous so swilled a few mouthfuls of vodka before leaving the car then walking to the front door and ringing the bell.

Pamela answered and smiled, "come in, welcome Tessa and Maddy, I'm so glad you could make it!" and led them inside to the kitchen where there was Champagne on ice.

"Here you go, have a glass of bubbles...cheers to a new adventure!" she exclaimed as the women all chinked their glasses and drunk the champagne.

"There are a few men downstairs who are dying to meet you both...here, have another glass of champagne and take this pill, it will help you get right in the mood...and then we can go down and meet them!"

Tessa and Maddy weren't sure about the pills but Pamela was so nice and insistent so they swallowed them and took more champagne also then followed Pamela downstairs.

Pamela opened the door and Tessa and Maddy gasped a little -- there were 5 men in the room sitting on lounge chairs and sofas, a few of them with their fat cocks out, as the tv screen was showing a woman in white bridal lingerie on hands and knees taking a cock at each end! The alcohol and pills were starting to take effect already as Tessa and Maddy stood there.

"Here's $500 ladies, you both look really sexy" one of the men said as he handed over an envelope. "Strip for us down to panties and heels, show us those newly-married bodies!"

Pamela put some music on and Tessa and Maddy started to pose and dance a little, feeling light-headed, stripping their dresses and bras off, cupping their C and D cup tits and showing them off, wiggling their asses in skimpy little thongs, all the guys now with their cocks out as Pamela was encouraging them all.

"Show them those tits ladies, bend and show those married asses to these perverts! Like what you see guys? Doesn't Miss Pamela always bring you some fresh married newfies for you?! Now ladies, tell these men why you're here, tell them what you need. And here, snort these lines, you know how good you feel on coke don't you ladies...don't be shy...snort it up and tell these men what you need!"

Maddy and Tessa were on pills, coke and champagne and totally loosened up and the 2 besties started giggling and chatting.

"Oh fuck guys, we are both 25 year old new-wifes and we both spent like wayyyyy too much on our weddings and we can't tell our hubbies how much we spent and now we have no credit and no way to repay the debts and so like, here we are posing and showing off our tits and asses and we should be home with our hubbies!"

"How much are they worth guys, how much to fuck these desperate wifes? $500 each is the starting rate, who wants some? $100 extra and I'll keep them high" Pamela asked, effectively pimping Tessa and Maddy out.

A couple of men stood up and went to the wives and started rubbing their tits and asses, pulling the womans hand to their cocks. "Get it harder hunni, this cockmeat loves newly married ass."

"We all want some Pamela, give them more coke and get yourself stripped, I'll take whichever is most fucked up after the others have had a turn" one of the guys said, his huge semi-hard cock hanging as he watched the mature Pamela shoving more coke up Tessa and Maddy's noses then take a big line herself and start stripping down to her own thong and heels, her big enhanced tits wobbling like jello.

One of the pervs was sitting back, legs spread, as he had Tessa on her knees sucking his cock, his hand in her hair, working her head up and down his cock as she drooled and spluttered and sucked.

He pulled her face off his big wet cock, "how long have you been married for hunni?"

"2 months"

"How many times have you fucked your husband in that time?"

"Oh, fuck, like maybe 30 or 40 times...why?"

"Because if you like the cash we can provide, we'll fuck you that many times in the next week! How often have you given your cute ass up to your husband?"

"Oh my god...like sometimes...not very often"

The guy grunted and pulled her face back to his cock, humping Tessa's mouth. "I want to fuck you in the ass more often than your husband has...fucked your newfie wife cunt! Now turn around hunni, I'm going to fuck your married pussy to a cum, I'm going to cum bare up your sexy married cunt" as Tessa squirmed around and the guy knelt behind her and worked his fat wet cock up her damp juicy cunt.

"Oh yeah, that's good, ride my cock you married slut, fuck that married cunt on my cock" as Tessa humped her ass back, her cunt squishing back and forth on the man's fat cock.

Meanwhile Maddy was on her knees, kneeling over the sofa, as 2 pervs took turns fucking her pussy and the third guy watching, stroking and waiting until they finished so he could fuck her cum-sloppy twat. The other guy in the room was tongue-deep up Pamela's mature asshole in between watching the bride on screen get assfucked and watching Tessa taking hung cock in her pussy until he stood up and pulled his cock off, ejaculating all over Tessa's married face as the guy blew his wad in her pussy. The 2 guys fucking Maddy came one after the other up her cunt, then their thick cum was forced out of her cunt by the third guy pounding her until he too blew inside her.

"Now stand up ladies and bend over, legs wide, show your used pussies to the pervs" Pamela instructed as the fucked wives did as requested, bare tanlined arses spread to show sloppy cum-dribbling flaps and cunts.

"Oh yeah, nice sloppy married cunts, put your dresses back on and leave the thongs behind, we like wives going home with bare slimy cum-leaking cunts!" one of the guys said, the others grunting their approval as the women tugged their dresses on then followed Pamela from the room.

"Take some hits of this pure oxygen, it will help clear your mind...and put some eye drops in too...and fix your makeup...then you can go back home to your husbands and they won't even notice you've been partying...unless they want a fuck too!"

Tessa and Maddy drove home, Tessa with $1,200 cash and Maddy with $1,600 after Pamela took her share - Maddy earned more as she had 3 cocks fuck her.

"Oh god hun, what the hell did we do?! We just got fucked by strangers...but wow, look how much we made for just a couple hours right?!" Tessa exclaimed.

"I feel bad I got more than you...and I didn't even have to get a faceload of cum like you did!" Maddy replied. "And hubby will probably want some action when he gets home...I'll have to fake it with him and try and make him cum quick!" she continued, the girls laughing as Maddy dropped Tessa off and carried on home.

The following day both ladies received a text from Pamela -- "great job, guys loved you both. Available Wednesday for another party? Cash same as before plus extra for anal".

Tessa and Maddy chatted and although they agreed they didn't want to be known as sluts, they both really needed the money so replied to Pamela that they would be good for Wednesday. "Excellent, same place. Bring your white bridal lingerie, might be a few more guys" Pamela replied.

Wednesday rolled around and both women douched their bottoms out in the shower before work, hoping that would be enough preparation even though they weren't partying until the evening, and packed their lingerie and heels in their large leather totes. They headed to Pamela's straight after work and she greeted them in a tight leather skirt and crop top, her large tits bulging and immediately offered champagne and pills to the 2 wives who swilled and swallowed.

"Now put your bridal lingerie on and go and meet tonights men...there are 8 of them, it's $2,000 for each of you...less my cut of course!" Pamela told the ladies as they stripped and put their white bras, panties, suspenders, stockings and heels on.

"Now snort the party powder and dose yourselves, it always makes the party better" Pamela chuckled as the wives bent and snorted then walked into the playroom.

"Oh yeah, hey there new-wives, love the lingerie, nice pure white stuff for wives to wear and get fucked in! Pose for us then come down here on your knees to suck some cock" one of the 8 men said, Tessa and Mandy a little surprised that these guys seemed a bit more aggressive than the first night but the coke and pills had made them compliant.

Then Pamela walked in the room...with Andy the photographer...and Tessa and Mandy were both open-mouthed with surprise.

"Yes, dears, Andy is an excellent photographer and often tells me about financially desperate new wives...now pose for the men while Andy takes photos too" Pamela continued as Andy took pictures and video too.

Tessa and Mandy posed, wiggled their tits and asses, snorted the lines that Pamela offered, mashed their tits together and tongue-fucked each others mouths when told to. Within minutes both wives were on their knees, sucking cock, being passed from man to man and forced to suck deep on big cocks, spluttering and drooling.

"That's it wifey, suck my cock, get down and lick my balls too, smile at the camera while you're doing it!" one guy said to Tessa as she sucked and slurped cockmeat and hung hairy balls. On the big tv screen was a montage of women aged from early 20's to late 30's, all in bridal lingerie, all sucking cock, all telling the camera "I'm a wife and I'm a whore".

Pamela walked over to where the wives were sucking cock. "Look at the screen ladies, see what the wives are saying? Now say the same to the camera here, you'll be video stars soon enough!"

Tess and Maddy stopped blowing dick and looked at the screen, eyes wide. "Oh my god, look how many women there are doing this, oh god" Tessa mumbled, licking spit off her full lips as she pouted at the camera and recited "I'm a wife and I'm a whore", eyes fixed on Andy's camera as she grabbed the nearest cock and shoved her mouth down it.

Maddy then knelt up, one hand jacking a spitwet cock, the other rubbing her large D-cup tits through her white bra and also recited "I'm a wife and I'm a whore", smiling at the camera then sliding her mouth back down a perv's cock.

The cocksucking wives were soon on their knees and bending over the couch in their white suspenders and stockings, knees wide, white bridal panties yanked aside, tits tugged out of their white bras, as the men knelt behind to fuck them. The 8 men took turns, fucking their cocks into the wive's asses as they grunted and panted as the cocks invaded their newly married shitholes.

"Arrnnghhugggg...ohh farrkkkkkk...oh jesus fucccckkkk that's so thick up my assss, arrnggggg!" Maddy was moaning as one of the men bent her over the chair and started fucking her asshole, ravaging her tight shithole with his cock as her asshole was loosened and gaped, her asslips puffy and swollen and brownjuice leaking from her backdoor.

"Give her slutjuice, Pamela, get this wife dosed up, we need to violate her shithole completely" one of the perverts grunted as Pamela smiled and stepped over, holding the open bottle of amyl poppers against Maddy's nose, pressing the left nostril closed.

"Inhale it hunni, sniff these poppers down, enjoy the feeling....keep sniffing...4.. 5...6..7...8..9..10... that's it now hold...now exhale. Now the other side...that's it slut, inhale...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10....hold it whore....more...more...now exhale. Now again on the right...inhale...sniff, sniff, sniff you slut! Maddy was getting light-headed and high, pills, coke and slutjuice poppers turning the 25yo wife into a cockwhore.

"Now go back up her ass you fucker, let Andy get up close and video you raping her shithole open while I keep dosing her with slutjuice, she'll love watching the video of your cock raping the shit from her ass!" Pamela instructed, her own naked cunt glistening with sliming cuntjuice.

The fucker took the bottles of poppers from Pamela and inhaled, sniffing long and deep from the slutjuice bottle several times, then knelt behind Maddy's spread ass and worked his massive hard cock into her rubbery shithole.

"Ungg fuck me yes, fuck my bottomhole, fuck that huge cock up my dirty shitter"

"Oh yes slut, take it, your filthy asshole is starting to dump brown sludge all over my fucking cock, you shit-squelching nasty slut" as the pervert hammered Maddy's ass. Shit was getting forced from her ass and mashed over her ass and cheeks and the perverts cock and balls as he pulled out of her ass.

"Fucking clean my cock, suck my cock off, clean the shit off with your tongue and make me fucking feed you cum" the pervert grunted, holding Maddy's blonde hair and ramming his filthy cock into her gagging throat...in and out, deeper each time until her nose was buried in his shitty pubic hair and his cock was wedged in her throat.

"Arrngg fuck yes...ohhh fuck yes...eat my fucking cummmmmm you shitwife!" he grunted as his cock spasmed repeatedly, blowing thick wads of cum directly down Maddy's throat. His orgasm lasting 20 seconds as the cum started bubbling back out Maddy's nose, her throat clogged with cock.

Immediately another pervert knelt behind Maddy and started slamming his fat meat into her shitty squelching ass, Pamela giving Maddy more fuck-powder to snort even as she drooled shitslime and cum from her grunting gasping throat.

Andy was capturing it all on video and clearly enjoying the view as evidenced by his hard cock-bulge as naked high-heeled Mistress Pamela wanked his cock and whispered in his ear.

"When they're finished you can have whichever you like -- one of the wives, the underage girls downstairs that you love to video" as she sucked a manicured finger and shoved it up Andy's ass "or maybe you want one of these perverts to fuck you in the ass huh?"

Andy was grunting as he kept filming, his dick starting to ooze precum from Mistress Pamela's expert wanking and dirty talking. "Now go and video Tessa, the perverts are working her over like a whore."

Andy moved across the room to where Tessa was straddling a pervert on his back, her knees wide as his cock was humping up her raw stretched asshole, as a big-bellied hung pervert was dosing her with slutjuice.

"Inhale it whore....deep....and again...feel the amyl melt your brain" as the pervert took hits himself in between making Tessa take long doses before he got down behind Tessa's ass.

"Relax whore, just as well you're dosed, I'm going to fuck my cock up your ass too, get your first DAP on video! Bet your husband has probably jacked off lots of times to porno whores doing DAP, imagine if he sees this video huh?!" as he held Tessa's sexy spread ass and forced his cock into her ring next to the other fucker. His fat belly was resting on her lower back as he squatted wide and his thick hairy hung cock rammed up Tessa's spread ass.

Here eyes were rolling in her head and she was making incoherent guttural grunting sounds as her rubbery shithole was stretched around 2 cocks as they piston-fucked her, the perverts working a rhythm as they raped her shithole raw, their cocks slick and greasy with Tessa's shitjuice.

The tight assring was working the perverts off fast and the fuck underneath her came first, shoving his cock in balls-deep and blowing cum all over the inside of Tessa's rectal pit as well as all over the other perverts cock, who was slamming his huge cock in and out of Tessa's ass and wanking the cum-slimy squelching shitter on his dick as he blew his wad.

"Now pull your panties back on and stand up" Pamela told the women who unsteadily got to their feet, cum splattered over their asses and cunts and sliming down their thighs, "and pull your panties on properly...and leave. Show the men your dirty cum-soaked panties on your way out and thank them for blowing your assholes with their cum!" she continued as Tessa and Maddy pulled their skimpy expensive panties back over their slutty cunts, cum still leaking from their assholes into the panties.

12