New wives Tessa and Maddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Pamela holding poppers to their noses, the buzzed wifes wiggled and bent, white marriage panties tight on their cunts, the white panties stained and soaked with assjuice and wads of blown cum.

It was only the following day when Pamela contacted them again. "Hi, well done last night. Another party tonight, just for 1 hour, come straight after work".

Tessa and Maddy chatted and were actually a bit sore from the previous night but they were paying off their debt quite fast so agreed to attend. The wifes hadn't even been to the bathroom because their assholes were a little sore and they hoped the men wouldn't want anal sex.

Unfortunately for the whore wifes, that was exactly what the perverts wanted! Tessa and Maddy arrived at Pamela's and immediately stripped to panties then went into the play room. Hard anal porn was playing on screen and another wife was already there getting fucked by 3 men simultaneously.

Tessa and Maddy were pulled onto all 4's and cock shoved in their mouths as their panties were tugged aside and guys shoved cock straight into their assholes. Maddy was pulled over to the other wife and cock was pulled from her ass and shoved into Maddy's mouth.

"Suck it hun, suck the ass slime off my cock, get used to it!" the perv told her as he went back and forth from the woman's dirty shithole to Maddy's mouth, his fat cock slimed with shit each time.

Pamela was there watching, dosing Maddy with poppers before each time she had to suck the cock, encouraging her "sniff and slurp Maddy, inhale the amyl and taste the nasty hot shit, suck it off that cock like the whore wife you are!"

Tessa meanwhile was being tripled -- straddling a cock in her cunt while other men took turns fucking her mouth and her asshole, the cocks fucking to her colon.

"Arrnnghhg...ohh farrkkk, oh fuck its going to make me shit...please don't fuck me so deep..ohhh arrnggg gluurrgghh gluurrghhh" she muttered and spluttered as she could feel her bowels moving from the constant deep assfucking as she involuntarily started to shit!

"You disgusting wife, fucking shit on my cock you whore, we're going to rape your ass while you shit like a dog!" the perverts grunted, taking turns slamming cock thru the shitty mess and into Tessa's asshole, then swapping ends so they could fuck their filthy cocks into her mouth. Pamela was wanking her pussy watching and dosing.

"Make sure you get video of this hun, we want video of these newfie wifes turned into shit-sucking whores" she told Andy who was moving around the room, taking video of Maddy, Tessa and the other wife all being fucked and raped by 11 different pervert cocks!

By the time the perverts had ejaculated their cum into and over the wifes, their asses were gape-raped and filthy with shit and their sexy wife-mouths were ringed with brown drool from sucking, retching and spluttering down the filthy assfucking pervert cocks, and their eyes were glazed from amyl-inhaling.

The women all showered and dressed then Pamela took them back into the room where the perverts were still watching hard anal porn and jerking cock, their own and other cocks.

"Kneel down and tell the men you are wives and whores and ask them to cum on your face and then you'll get your envelopes of cash" as the 3 women obediently knelt.

"I am a wife and a whore" recited Tessa as a pervert jerked his mates cock off over her face and then his own wad splattered on her too. Maddy and the other wife were doing the same, reciting their words until all the perverts had blown another cumload on the wives faces all while being filmed by Andy. Pamela handed the women the envelopes and told them to leave even as they were wiping cum from their eyes and faces.

Outside the house, Tessa and Maddy introduced themselves to the other woman, Ana, a 23yo Slovakian blonde who admitted she was $40,000 in debt from her wedding and had been working with Pamela for a month already.

"My husband works away for 2 weeks at a time, so I come here with Pamela and get paid for fucking men. I suck your ass off the mens cocks, your asses are tasty! Before this I never even lick pussy but now Pamela makes me an asshole licker...like you will be too!" she said as she walked to her run-down car to drive home.

To be continued... if you want more?!

12