New Xanadu Pt. 02

Story Info
Let the (Fun and) Games Begin.
5.9k words
4.51
3.1k
1

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may be a cad, but I'm not a total cad, so before I left, in front of everyone, I called Gloria and told her something had come up and that I probably wouldn't make it home until morning. The monthly SAA meetings were always on a Friday night, so at least I'd be able to deal with my domestic disaster before having to go back to work. Gloria started shouting about what a shit I was, so I just told her to give Little John a kiss for me, and hung up. There -- at least Gloria wouldn't have to worry about whether I was dead or alive, and the details of my relationship situation were on the table without anyone having to ask.

Except for Luke, who was heading home, we all decided to accept Martha's offer of a ride. As it happened, their "ride" was a limo capable of carrying at least six people in the back with the driver and room for Ron up front of the privacy partition. We all piled in, Martha and me first, with the girls on the back seat and us guys on the seat facing them.

After the door closed, Martha pushed a button and said, "Our place, please, Joyce. Then she pushed another button and the light that had been coming from over my shoulder began to dim. I turned to look and could see the window behind me going dark to match the already darkened side and rear windows.

When I turned back, Martha was looking at Mary. She said, "Well?"

For the first time since I'd met her, Mary's eyes lit up. There was a look like a kid in a candy shop as she said, "You guys might want to get rid of your coats and drop your pants."

With that, Martha dug into her purse and came up with a pill bottle, from which she extracted three blue pills and said, "You should take one of these. You may not need them now, but I expect you will before the night is over. You'll find something to wash it down with in the cabinets at each end of your seat."

After we swallowed our pills, which I sure hoped were Viagra, Martha dug into her purse again and pulled out three condoms. She passed one to me but, to my surprise, rather than give the others to Matthew and Thomas she passed them to Mary.

"John," she said to me as she raised up off the seat and stripped off her panties, "that's a nice looking rod you have there. We don't know each other well enough to go bareback yet, so if you want to stick it in me you'll put that condom on now."

An offer I couldn't refuse. My dick was already rock-hard, and I quickly rolled on the condom. As Martha was unbuttoning her blouse and removing her bra, I saw Mary pop a condom into her mouth and then get on her knees in front of Matthew. I couldn't help but admire how she slipped the condom down his prick using only her mouth, smooth as any hooker at Cicero and Diversy.

My moment of appreciation was cut short as Martha came across the space between the seats, turning around and lifting her skirt. She quickly found my prick, aimed it at her cunt and slid down with a sigh. She raised up and settled down again a couple of times before starting to rock back and forth. Suddenly she stopped and turned to Thomas and said, "Hon, Thomas, right? If you're not too busy watching Mary blow Matthew, maybe you could suck on my tits. And don't be afraid to use your teeth a little. Unless of course you'd rather get down there and suck my clit while John here is fucking me."

Maybe Thomas didn't like the idea of eating out a cunt with another guy's dick already in it. Anyway, he started sucking on Martha's tits and she resumed her rocking and rising up and down my on pole. I was kind of sorry he hadn't gone for her cunt, because Thomas's head cut off my view of Mary blowing Matthew. But I could hardly complain about my glass being so much more than half full, especially when, every now and then, Martha really clamped down with her cunt muscles as she traveled up and down my prick.

What I couldn't see I could hear, though, and so could Martha. As it became clear that Matthew was about to come, Martha's motions became more intense, and then I could feel her fingers working her clit above my prick. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, she gasped. "Fuck me hard. Oh, shit." And as she went over the top, I blew my load as well.

All of us but Mary, who was still on her knees, just sat there breathing hard for a minute or so until finally Martha said, "Thomas, I hope you didn't jerk yourself off just then. Did you?"

"No," said Thomas. "Close, but no cigar."

"That's really good, Thomas. You deserve a treat. Mary, how about you take care of Thomas while the rest of us take a breather?"

Mary didn't need any further encouragement. She popped the other condom into her mouth and then worked it on to Thomas's prick, which was shiny with pre-cum. And then she started using her tongue and lips all over his glans and along the top and bottom of his shaft until finally taking him into her mouth and slowly sucking him in, and in and in. I think Martha was right. Mary was giving the best blowjob that I'd ever seen. Compared to her, that sex tape bootlegged by the heiress's boyfriend showed a total lack of imagination and refinement. I'm glad that I had just blown a load while I was in Martha. Otherwise I probably would have wasted one just from watching Mary doing Thomas.

There was a double tap on the glass behind me and Martha said. "We're about two minutes out. Mary do you need for us to drive around the block?"

Mary hummed something like "Mph, mmm," and increased her up and down on Thomas, who began moaning and grunted out "Gonna cum soon."

Martha said, "Excellent. John, would you please give one tap on the window behind you." I did as instructed, and felt the car slow down a little. After a minute I felt it slow some more and then make a turn onto a down-ramp, just as Thomas gave a loud growl and started coming.

Martha, putting on her blouse, said, "we'll be there in another minute. I don't think we'll run into anyone, but you all might want to get dressed a little. Go ahead and give me your condoms." We did, and I saw Martha drop them into a sandwich baggie that she sealed and put in her purse. Not their first rodeo, I thought.

As we got out of the car, Martha pulled me aside and whispered in my ear "Thanks, I needed that. You don't know how awful these past few months of 'sexual sobriety' have been." I turned to ask her why she had gone on the wagon, but she just did that pressed lips thing and gave me a nudge toward the elevator.

By the time we all got into the elevator lobby Ron already had the elevator door open. It looked like he had some sort of key like firemen use to bypass floors. Maybe he didn't need it at 11 on a Friday night, but I guess he felt better safe than sorry. Anyway, we went right past the first five floors without stopping. When we got to six the doors opened onto another sort of lobby with doors for three apartments and a couple more for what looked like a service room and a stairway. Mary headed straight across to the center door and as she was putting her key in the lock Martha turned to Ron and said, "Give us twenty minutes please, would you Ron.

He said "Yes, ma'am" and turned toward the apartment on the left.

We followed Mary in and found ourselves in a nice-sized living room furnished in what I later learned, along with a lot of other interior design things, was an "urban modern" style. The walls here and in the dining alcove that ran off it were a uniform cream color, the furniture a mix of wood and metal frames with what looked like soft, fabric-covered seats. The art on the walls was definitely modern, and that's about all I can say except that there was one painting that drew my eye and made me want to stand in front of it.

What dominated the room, though, was a wall of windows that looked out onto water. It was hard to tell where we were from the night-time view, and for some reason I hadn't really been paying attention to where we were going as we drove, but my first guess given where we started and how long it took us to get here was somewhere north of Chicago, maybe Evanston. Given the view, wherever we were was in quite a bit higher rent district than where I lived. Serious money, though far short of the true Gold Coast mega-condos.

Martha told us to hang our coats in the closet. She showed us where the bathroom off the living room was and told we could get ourselves whatever we wanted from the bar counter that served to separate the living room from the dining area. Then she and Mary disappeared into what I assumed was the master bedroom.

We guys were almost completely silent while making our pit stops and getting our drinks. Nervous because they didn't know what was going on, I thought. Hell, I was the guy who had started this show, and even I didn't know what was going on for sure since Martha had taken over. But if the opening act in the car was anything to go by, I was sure wanting to find out more, and I was guessing that the other guys were in pretty much the same place.

We had all gotten our drinks and I had gravitated toward that picture when Mary and Martha came back in. Martha was wearing some sort of lacy cupless corset thing that freed up her tits, cunt and ass, with garter straps attached to full length stockings, and four-inch heels that, I thought, nicely lifted her lovely derriere.

Mary was wearing nothing but a thin gold chain around her waist and slightly shorter heels. She had a little butterfly tattoo on her left hip. And, I detected, she'd added a dab of Patchouli perfume.

As I mentioned earlier, physically Mary and Martha would never have been mistaken as sisters, not even cousins. While they both had dark hair, almost blue black in Mary's case, Mary's complexion was olive, hinting at the Mediterranean ancestors that she should have if she was who I thought she was. She was short, no more than five-three in her bare feet, and perfectly proportioned for that. Everything about Mary was small except that her areolae, which were very large for her (probably 34B) breasts. Looking at her I thought that if you put her in a high-school uniform, one of those with a plaid skirt and knee socks, she could raise a dead lecher. Certainly she was raising something in me.

Martha, on the other hand, was extremely light skinned, at least where her bikini bottom had covered her up while she was bronzing the rest of her magnificent body. To me it was a the body of a tall (just a couple inches short of my own six feet), big boned Amazon warrior, except that unlike them she had both of her breasts (probably 36C, I guessed), athletically firm and trim.

As before, Martha took charge, asking us to sit on the couch for a minute. She sat opposite us on a low-backed settee, which Mary leaned over from behind.

"Look," she said, "John here says he has an idea, and I'm sure we all want to hear about it. But not now, right? I mean, Mary and I have been trying this sexual sobriety thing for almost five months now, and it's been driving both of us nuts. I agree with John, I'd rather be a happy crazy sex addict than an unhappy one. So we're not falling off that wagon, we're jumping."

She had a nice voice, a nice face, a nice everything that I could see, and this would have been a lot easier to to listen to had Mary not been running her tongue over her lips and playing with her nipples. Martha must have noticed that she didn't have our full attention because she turned to Mary and said, "Stop it you little perv. Ron is going to be here in about five minutes and we need to get this sorted out now."

Mary responded with a pout followed by "Okay, Martha, I'll be good." Then she grabbed Martha's head, planted a big wet kiss on her mouth, and came around to sit on the settee -- with her legs spread and her cunt aimed right at us, of course.

Martha gave one of her snorts and said, "Look guys, try to ignore Dolly Lo here and listen up.? Would any of you like to fuck our brains out without having to wear a rubber?"

We guys sort of looked at each other like, "Is this a trick question," Finally, I turned to Martha and nodded Yes. I let my tongue hang out a little to make that a "Very yes." Matthew said "Yes," and Thomas said "You bet your sweet ass.

Martha said, "Well, you can't, at least not tonight. You can do just about any damned thing you want for as long as you can hold up tonight, as long as you're wearing a rubber. But if you want bareback, we're going to need tests for STIs. We're already had ours done, and the results are on the kitchen table if you want to see them later.

"Now, Ron is, in addition to being a very serious guy in many ways, a certified paramedic and a trained phlebotomist. He's going to knock on the door any second now and..." Her timing could not have been any better for just as she said that, three raps sounded on the door,

"And," she said as she got up and moved toward the door, giving an exaggerated swing to her hips, "he'll draw the blood for those tests." Pausing at the door she said, "We should have the results back by the middle of the week, and if you're clean, we can dispense with the rubbers then.

"Now, if you don't want to do the blood work tonight, you don't have to. You're welcome, in fact you're more than welcome, to do your best for us tonight and for as long as we get along. But only capped until your test results come back clean." With that she opened the door.

Apparently Ron had seen Martha and Mary in party mode before, because he came straight in without missing a beat. In one hand he had a manila envelope, which he handed to Martha saying, "These are the rest of the reports. Except for one old DUI, every one of them is clean as the driven snow. The D&Bs are good too."

In the other he had a little cooler case, which he took over to the bar, and from which be began to extract a rack with tubes and the other equipment needed to do a blood draw, plus some cups.

I definitely wanted to keep this ball rolling, so I was on my feet before he asked "Who's first?"

When I got to the bar Ron said. "There's going to be one stick, and I'll take two tubes of blood to test for HIV and syphilis and anything else the doc feels like looking for. The pee sample is for trichomoniasis and gonorrhea tests. Any objections?" I shook my head No. "Okay, first pee in the cup. You want me to turn around?" That seemed kind of silly under the circumstances, so again I shook my head No, pulled out my dick, picked up a cup and, somewhat to my surprise, had no trouble peeing right away.

Ron took the cup, looked at it and said, "You're kinda dehydrated. You should get some water when we're done." Then he capped and labeled the cup and told me to roll up my sleeve. When I'd done that, he swabbed the stick site with antibiotic, put the little rubber tourniquet around my upper arm, had me make a fist and slid the needle in. I've had a lot of sticks, and apparently Ron had done a lot of sticks, because that one was as smooth as could be.

"You've had a lot of sticks there," he said.

"Yeah, I've given a lot of blood," I replied. Left unasked and untold was whether anyone would report to the health department if any of us came up with a positive STI test, like they had to do at the blood center. I figured that for me it was a moot point, and I didn't want to say anything that might spook the other guys.

We finished off with the usual cotton ball and band-aid, and then Thomas was up, followed by Matthew. Same drill, following which Ron said, "Thank you, gentlemen," packed his little case and left without another word.

Martha said, "Well, I'm glad we got that out of the way. Thanks, guys." Mary didn't say anything, just came over, put her arms around each of us in turn and gave out long, deep kisses, during which she kept brushing her nipples against us (more for her pleasure than, ours, I suspect, but it was a nice touch, for sure).

While Mary was doing her thing, Martha went behind the bar and pulled out a bottle of Water. "John, for you. Anyone else need one? No? Alright, beer, wine or something harder?"

Matthew said, "Any weed back there."

Martha gave him a frown and said, "Look, I don't mean to sound like a prude" which, if you think about it, was kind of funny, her standing there with her tits hanging out, having just ridden me home, so to speak,"but there's no smoking in the house, or in the car for that matter. What you do at your home is your business, but around us you don't smoke anything, and you have to keep things legal."

"Except for sodomy, right," said Matthew.

"Cute, Matthew. After you're done boning us tonight, maybe you should bone up on the Illinois sodomy laws. You'll find that Illinois got rid of them before I was born."

With that, Thomas, who I had found was a man of few words, but none of them wasted, said, "Then let the games begin."

"Indeed," said Martha, as she put a bowl full of condoms on the bar and an empty bowl next to it. "Self service, guys. Used ones go in the empty bowl." She then came around the bar and put a couple of things that looked like little butt plugs into Thomas's hand. "Here Thomas, I'm sure you can figure out what to do with these. They're mainly extra virgin olive oil, which is Mary's little joke, and they'll melt at body temperature, so don't stand there holding them for too long."

With that, she and Mary shimmied over to the couch, where they knelt side by side on the seat with their chests resting on the back, legs spread and their asses in the air. Thomas looked at Matthew and me. I really wanted to feel Mary's mouth on my cock like they'd done in the car, so I pointed to Matthew, and Thomas gave one of the lube plugs to him. When they got to the couch, each of the girls grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, to help them insert the plugs.

As the guys were putting on their condoms, I walked around to the back of the couch and tore the wrapper off mine. Martha and Mary looked at each other, and Martha said, "You go ahead," as I had hoped she would. I popped the rubber into Mary's mouth, and saw her turn it over on her tongue a couple of times, then I moved in and put my dick on her lips. Just as she was about to take me in, I heard Thomas, who was behind Martha, ask, "Hard or gentle?" Maybe he was just naturally courteous, or maybe he remembered Martha's story about how she liked to be asked, and the guy with the limp.

I heard Martha say "Gentle," and Mary say something like "Ha," 'cause I guess it's kind of difficult to talk with a condom on your tongue. I saw Martha bite her bottom lip, then she breathed out a little coo, just as Mary was jolted forward. I'm glad I didn't have my dick in her mouth when that happened. Good as she appeared to be at blow jobs in the car, I doubt she would have bitten me, but why take a chance?

Once he others had hit their stride, I brought my dick back to Mary's lips, and just as she had done in the car, she slid the condom on my dick and started licking and nibbling from the top, then down its length and back up again before taking it in her mouth and sucking, sucking, sucking until she had over half of it in. And again, alternating licking and sucking and nibbling, but never the same pattern twice in a row; truly a master of her craft. What she was doing was so good that I didn't want to risk spoiling it by going too far. "Do you deep throat," I asked her, and she shook her head No.

About this time Martha turned her head to Mary and said, "Hon, play with my clit." Mary's left arm moved off the top of the couch, followed shortly by Martha's right as she moved to return the favor, and in a few seconds I could hear their breathing begin to get faster and deeper. I looked down at Mary and raised my eyebrows, and pulled back a little signaling "Do you want me to pull out?" Her answer was to suck harder and deeper, which I happily took for a No.

One of the things I really like during sex is watching a woman come. Not long after they began playing with each other, I could see that Martha was starting to get close. Big gasping breaths with her eyes closing and opening, her head thrashing from side to side with the muscles in her neck really tensing up. As in the car she was a talker, saying "Oh fuck," and "Oh, God" until it finally hit her, and her words ended in something between a bark and a howl as she slumped forward.

12