New Xanadu Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was enough to get me over the top, and Thomas too as he gave a final hard shove up Martha's ass and slumped onto her back, gasping. As soon as I finished pulsing, I stepped back and lay on the carpet so that I could catch my breath while watching Matthew finish Mary.

Unlike Martha, Mary was a groaner, her face clenching, lips and eyes mostly clamped shut, almost as if she was in pain. Matthew continued to hammer her hard, and it looked as though her own hand had joined Martha's in her cunt until finally, with a sharp cry, she also found release. But not Matthew. He continued to pound her ass for another minute or two, re-igniting Mary to a second powerful, face scrunching orgasm before he also exploded and, like Thomas, fell forward, exhausted.

Everyone just lay there for a while until Mary said, weakly. "Water, shower."

Since I was closest, I crawled over to the bar, lifted myself up, and got Mary a bottle of water. She took it, chugged about half of it and passed the bottle to Martha, who drank the other half right off. It seemed that the water, like the condoms, was self-service now. Since I was up I asked the guys if they needed any. Thomas said "Yes please." Matthew said "Beer," took a breath and added "please."

While I was getting those, the others untangled themselves. The guys removed the condoms from their now limp dicks and tied them off. I brought the "used" bowl over and they added them to mine, which was already in it. "Did I hear something about a shower?" I asked.

"Yeah," Mary said, and Martha said, "Let's all use the one in the master bedroom" as she got up to lead the way.

The master bedroom was dominated by a king bed under a ceiling mirror, with lots of other mirrors on the walls. There was the usual furniture plus a tall standing changing screen (Who here would need that? I thought) in one corner, a doorway to what I guessed was a walk-in closet, and another to the master bath. The bathroom turned out to be almost as large as the bedroom, with both a hot tub and a walk in shower that could easily accommodate four people or, as it turned out, five very friendly ones.

Before we got into the shower Martha asked, "Any of you guys need another Viagra?"

"Not yet," Matthew replied and Thomas and I said, "No" with Thomas adding "thank you."

With that we all piled into the shower. It wasn't long before we were all lathered up and, thanks to the girls' thorough cleaning of our cocks, we established that no, we guys really did not need another Viagra.

After our showers we headed for the bedroom where each of the girls said she wanted all her holes filled. Mary was first, a pattern that was becoming pretty clear by now. If you can believe it, we guys actually had to have a discussion about who would get what hole. I said I should get her cunt or ass since Mary had just blown me; and I'd be happy either way as long as I could have Martha's ass when her turn came. I wanted to have had each of her holes before the night was over. Thomas got Mary's ass because Matthew had just done her there before the shower.

While we were working that out Martha went to the bar and brought back the condom bowls and a couple more of their little lube plugs. Once these were all in the right places, I laid down on the bed, Mary straddled me, Thomas moved in behind her, Matthew crawled up onto the bed and got his dick into Mary's mouth, and we were off to the races. I didn't find out until Thomas told me later that Martha spent her spare time in this one fingering his ass -- as Mary did with mine when it was my turn to fill Martha's.

It was nearly three o'clock when we finished that second all-holes, and I was exhausted. Not only had I come four times in the past four hours, but by then I'd been up for over twenty. I told everyone that I was sorry, but I was literally no longer worth a fuck, and that I had to get some sleep. Martha said, "Second bedroom, door off the left on the other side of the living room.

As I was dragging myself out the door, I heard Mary say to Martha, "Jeez, we're gonna have to get more guys."

It seemed like right after I drifted off to sleep I was awakened by someone else climbing into the bed with me. Martha put her hand around my cock and purred, "So, tell me, John, what is this great plan you have?"

"I'd love to, and I will, but let's do it as a group in the morning."

Martha rolled over, turned on a light and opened the bedside table drawer. When she turned back my way she had handcuffs in her right hand and a wicked gleam in her eye. "If you'll let me put these on you, I bet I can get you to tell me tonight," she said.

"Are you planning on anything that will leave any cuts are bruises?"

"Not unless you ask me too. And I won't asphyxiate you either. Really not my thing."

"How about you can try, and if you don't get it out of me in 5 minutes, I can go to sleep?"

"Ten minutes," she said.

"Seven and you're on," I said, scooting more toward the center of the bed and raising my hands toward the headboard. With that she snapped the cuffs onto my wrists and the headboard. I was only semi-hard at this point, but she made a point of showing me the pre-cum that she wiped off the tip of my dick before she licked it off her finger.

"What about the condom," I asked, not really wanting it but trying to show that I played by the rules.

"Not necessary, Hon. Some of those tests won't be back until later this week, but you told Ron that you were a regular blood donor, so I had him hack into your your records from the Red Cross blood center. Don't ask how," she said when I started to ask. "Anyway, as of 3 weeks ago your blood work was just fine. When the other guys are around, you'll have to cap up so they don't get pissed off. But here, with me, you're getting a provisional pass. And, besides, I really like the taste of cum."

With that, she lowered her head and sucked my dick into her mouth. Her technique was not quite on a par with Mary's but it was, as she had said at Starbucks, pretty damned good. In no time she had me fully hard and then I found that, unlike Mary, Martha had learned to deep throat. I had not met a lot of women who could do that so between the thought and the actual sensation of my dick in her throat, I rapidly approached a climax. Martha sensed this -- I mean, after all, when a guy starts bucking his hips and moaning about coming, it's not that hard to figure out -- so she quickly pulled her mouth off me, gave me a big smile and said, "I don't suppose you'd like to tell me that plan now, would you?"

I lay there gasping for a few seconds, then I said, "That's not fair!"

"What do you mean not fair? I don't see any sharp pointy things or hot burning pokers. I'm not strangling you. I'm just giving you a pretty nice blow job in return for some information you want to give me anyway. And there you are complaining."

"Yeah, I'm complaining that it was about 95% of a nice blow job. Why did you stop?"

"Because I want you to tell me the plan now. I told you I was going to get it out of you and we agreed about what I couldn't do. Now why don't you just tell me what it is 'cause I really do want to taste your cum before the others wake up and you have to put a cap on that nice prick of yours."

Well, I'm a guy after all. They've probably figured out that the Y chromosome contains a gene that promotes stubbornness if not outright stupidity. So I clamped my lips shut and refused to say anything.

"Oh, cat's got your tongue, eh," Mary said. "Well, let's see if we can find it." She came to the top of the bed and started rubbing her tits across my face. I thought later that maybe this was a violation of the pointy thing rule, but at the time all I could think about was not licking her nipples, until all I could think about was licking them, which is when I opened my mouth. Martha obviously was enjoying this as she stayed put for a little while, occasionally dropping one breast lower so that I could really suck on it.

Then she went back to my cock. She licked off a gob of pre-cum and stuck out her tongue to show it to me before picking up where she had left off. This time she decided to skip the deep- throating and to focus only on my glans, licking and nibbling and sucking on it until I was again on the verge of coming. She again pulled back and asked, "The plan?"

I lay there panting but not telling. After a few seconds Martha kind of tilted her head then stuck her left hand in her cunt and started to play with herself. After she had gotten her hand thoroughly coated with her juices, she climbed up onto the bed and stuck a finger in my ass. Then a second. Then opened her mouth and slowly slid down my cock until it was fully embedded in her throat. Just as slowly she came back up, gave me a little nibble on the tip, them started sliding down again, all the time gently probing and stretching my ass with her fingers. After her second ascent she looked at me, raised her eyebrows and said,"Plan?"

"Sweet Jesus, Martha, I can't think straight now. Just get me off, please, and I'll tell you."

She responded by wiggling her fingers in my ass some more. "Tell first," she said.

"Honest, can't. Please, trust," I gasped. "Come first . . . then . . . tell." Again, she thought a couple of seconds, then shoved a third finger into my ass, put her lips around my cock and started sucking and bobbing her head up and down. I came almost immediately, pulsing jet after jet into her mouth. When I had finished she formed a ring around my cock with her right hand and squeezed up another glob of cum which she licked off the tip and swallowed with the rest.

She got off the bed, undid my cuffs and helped me get my arms down to my sides. Then she gave me a nice, deep kiss -- not the first time I'd tasted my own cum -- and said she'd be back right after she peed and washed up. When she came back she gave me a bottle of water, told me to scoot over on the bed a little, and lay down beside me. She took my hand and put it on her cunt saying, "Gentle, okay. I'm a little sore from earlier."

So, with my fingers gently rubbing her clit, I told her my plan, which was basically to have our own very private, very expensive, sex club. And except for the time that she said "Shut up a minute and let me come," I kept going until it was all on the table, or on the bed at any rate.

Martha turned on her side, looked at me a minute and said, "You're right, you're crazy..On the other hand, that's so weird it just might work. It's going to be interesting to see what the others think."

With that, she turned on her other side and pushed her back and ass up against me.

"Christ Martha, I can't. You just sucked me dry."

"No, silly, not that. Spoons. Pull the cover over us and let's get some sleep."

12