New Xanadu Pt. 09

Story Info
What won't they think of next?
5.5k words
4.55
2.4k
00

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back to Mary's bedroom the older guys had tagged out with the boys again. This time Mary had her legs in the air and Matthew was clearly in her back door while James was in her mouth. Joan was still on her back with her legs splayed out and Thomas pumping away between them, but she was looking even more worn down than before.

Martha immediately went into her take-charge mode, tapping Thomas on the shoulder. "Thomas, hold on a second, we need to make a change."

As Thomas pulled himself off of Joan, Martha introduced him to Salome. "I think Joan could use a rest, and Salome is hot to trot. In fact, she might even be able to give Mary a run for her money. Joan, Honey, why don't you let Salome switch out with you for awhile."

Joan gave a weak smile and started to get up, but found it difficult. Martha turned to me and said, "How about a hand, Hon? To everyone else she said, "We're going to take Joan next door and let her soak in the tub for awhile. That way we won't tie up the bathroom here for you guys."

As Martha and I helped guide Joan to the door between the apartments, I could see in a couple of the mirrors that Salome had taken her place on hands and knees, and it looked like Thomas had immediately put that ass lube to work.

In Martha's bathroom Marry guided Joan to a chair then asked me to run the water medium hot in her big tub while she gathered up towels and big fluffy robes, which she put in a warming cabinet. When the tub had a few inches of water in it, she and I helped Joan from the chair to the tub. Martha said, "Joan, hold on a second while I get in, then I'll help you sit down."

When they were down in the water, she asked Joan if she wanted me to stay or leave. Joan said, "Oh, that's up to him, as long as he doesn't plan to get in the tub with us." Martha gave one of her snorts and said to me, "Your call, then."

I decided to stay. For one thing, I figured that with only two women, a sixth guy might not be all that necessary, or even welcome. For another, I kind of hoped I'd have a chance to hear more about Joan. And, for a third, I really did like being around Martha. So, I sat down in the chair and watched the women soak, with Martha gently massaging Joan's shoulders.

After awhile Joan seemed to loosen up, and to brighten up a little too. She leaned back in to Martha and said, "You know, I've never been with a woman before."

"Well, unless you want to, you're not 'being' with one now. Believe it or not, I'm not coming on to you. The only things I'm going to touch are your back and neck and arms to work out some of the kinks after that workout the boys gave you. But, Hon, if you ever do want to be with a woman, I'd love for it to be with me."

"Thank you, Martha. Yeah, I haven't ever been fucked like that. Once, in college, I fucked a couple of roommates in their dorm room. I think they were kind of embarrassed to be fucking in front of each other, so they only did it once each. Ever since then I've fucked a lot of guys, but only one at a time. And your guys seem to be really insatiable"

"Oh, our guys really are into sex. That's what got the older ones into the SAA meetings in the first place. And as for their stamina, we give them all the Viagra they can stand, but even with that they eventually crap out. Like John over there. I'll bet he hasn't come more than four or five times a day in spite of our expert assistance."

I thought it might be an opening to do a little bonding, so I said, "Yeah, it was kind of tough going from almost zero to 120 in 24 hours, which is what happened to my sex life after these crazy women roped me in. But I seem to recall that one of them came to me the next day complaining that her cunt was sore, so would I please just fuck her ass for awhile."

Martha just snorted. Joan said, "Yeah, that's a thought. If I can ever get some energy back, I like taking it in the ass too."

"Then you came to the right place," I said. When we left the other apartment, both Mary and Salome were getting their asses drilled. How are you on DP."

"Like I said, except for that one time with the college roommates, it's only been one guy at a time, which sort of leaves out DP. But I do have one of those dildos that'll do both holes at once, so I expect I'd like it with real dicks."

"Joan, you sound like our kind of woman. So what brought you to SAA?"

"Well, have you ever seen the movie Looking for Mr. Goodbar?"

Ouch, I thought, sensing where this was going, but all I said was "Sure" to go with Martha's "Yeah."

"Well, that's the short answer, I guess. The longer story is that when I was twenty-two I married a wonderful man. He had been my family's attorney, and he was 25 years older than me. We had 18 lovely years together. Money, travel, great sex, lovely house, everything but kids, which neither of us wanted. Then one Sunday he was sitting in his chair after breakfast reading the paper and suddenly his head jerked up with a strange look on his face. Not to get too technical, but basically one of the chambers in his heart ruptured, and David was dead before I even got to him."

Joan had gotten a little teary at this point. Now it was my turn to sit there silently while Martha cradled her in her arms.

When she had calmed down, Joan resumed, "Well, like I said, we'd had great sex all the time we were married, and before for that matter. There wasn't a day went by, except maybe the heaviest days of my period, when we didn't have sex, sometimes twice a day. David left me well off, more than well off, in every way but that. A few months after he died I found myself climbing the walls I was so horny.

"All of our friends had been couples. David and I hadn't been swingers, so I hadn't made it with any of the husbands, and I wasn't about to start then. Those wives were my friends, and I wasn't going to betray those friendships. So, I just started going to bars in some of the better hotels, and when I found a guy whose looks I liked, I'd let him buy me a drink. And if the vibes I got felt right, I'd let him take me up to his room and I'd spend the night with him.

"I got a lot of good sex that way for about a year, but it was sort of like that jumping out of a hundredth floor window. Each floor you pass it's 'So far so good,' but eventually you hit the ground.

"I was lucky. In Mr. Goodbar Diane Keaton got killed. I just ended up in the hospital for three weeks and in therapy after that. My therapist suggested that either I should get married again or see if SAA might help me to control my sexuality. I didn't feel like getting married, so I ended up at the SAA meetings.

"The problem is, I still don't feel like getting married, and those meeting are not controlling my sexuality, so your invitation to look into something different had an appeal. The fact that there were as many women as men in your group, and the way they went out of their way to help Susan, made me feel comfortable enough to come home with you all. Even if they wore me out in there, I'm glad I did."

"You're a very lucky woman, Joan," Martha said. "You're not the only woman in our group to have been abused. Hell, most of us were, maybe all of us, but the rest of us managed to stay out of the hospital. And you're lucky to have found us. These guys can definitely take care of you sexually, and they know to back off when they are told to.

"Now, let's figure out what to do with the rest of your night. You're welcome to stay. We only have four bedrooms, but if you have to share you can sleep with me if you don't want to be messed with, or anyone else if you do. If you'd prefer to go home, we can call a cab for you or I'll run you and anyone else who wants to go back to your cars.

"As for right now, we can keep sitting in the tub until we're wrinkled as prunes - there's plenty of hot water, or we can get out and mess around with John over there. I bet those guys in the other room have gotten off at least a couple more times since we've been in here, so I think we owe him some TLC. And besides, I haven't gotten any either since suppertime. So, what would you like to do?"

"Oh, I hadn't thought of how I was depriving you guys," Joan said.

"Don't you worry about that, Joan," Martha cut in. There are 5 dicks out there and another one in here. It's not a question of deprivation for me, just timing. And there hasn't been a night this week that Mary and I weren't able to fuck John into the ground. I've seen Salome in action before, so between her, Mary and me these guys are going to be begging for sleep when we're done with them. You just decide what you want, and let us help you get it."

"Well, if you don't mind, I think I'd like to spend the night. And like I said, David and I didn't swing, and my hotel encounters were one on one, so I've never had a chance to watch before tonight. Would you mind if I watched while you and John got it on?"

Martha gave one of her snorts and said, "Mind? Hardly. It's a turn-on for me and John'll do whatever it takes to get some of me. Right, Hon?"

I just let my tongue hang out and said, "Woof," waggling my stiff dick in their direction. Hey, nobody said I couldn't play with myself while they talked.

"So let's get out of this tub. John, how about you give us a hand, and bring some towels with you, please."

When I got to the tub I put the towels and robes on a stool and Martha helped Joan turn toward me. Instead of reaching out for me to grab her arms, Joan put her hands on the side of the tub and made a lunge toward my dick, getting he lips around it and giving it a hard suck.

"Hey, you sure you just want to watch?" Martha asked?

"Mmph," Joan said before releasing my cock, "Sorry, I saw the pre-cum and couldn't resist. And besides, John's been a sport. I think I owed him a little down payment on a thank you. Yes, please. You all go ahead and I'll watch. Then maybe I'll give him the rest of my thank-you."

Marha's bathroom had this divan sort of thing in it. She took my hand and led me over to it. "Lie down, Hon, and let me do this." An offer I couldn't refuse. When I was in place she straddled me and did a cowgirl, sliding my dick into her pussy and grinding away. I love this position because it leaves my hands free to play, and I get to watch her face as her passion builds. It also allows the woman to watch me, increasing the chances of that simultaneous orgasm that we all seem to find so delicious.

Martha took it slow with her hips at first. She wasn't shy in telling me what she wanted to do with my hands, or my mouth as she would lower a nipple so that I could suck on it. Clearly she wanted this ride to be as much for her pleasure as for mine, and I was happy to give her all the pleasure that I could. Eventually, though, her body took over. As her pace picked up, she moved on from telling me to grab her ass or play with her clit to her usual gasps of "Fuck," and "Deeper, harder," and calling out to God and me as she got near. And then she came, and I came, and she collapsed onto my chest and we just lay there for awhile, breathing hard against each other's cheek, until she lifted her head and planted a big, long, deep kiss on me.

When we finally broke and Martha crawled off of me and we sat on the divan, Joan said. "If I'd known how much I enjoyed being a voyeur, I'd have started a long time ago. Thank you, that was incredibly sexy." She stopped a minute, apparently debating whether to go on, then said, "Like I told you, I've done a lot of fucking, and for eighteen years a did I lot of making love. What I just saw looked to me a lot more like making love than fucking. Do you guys even know that you have a thing for each other?"

Wow. I was speechless. I looked at Martha, hoping that she would go first. She was blushing! We had done the dirty, alone and with the others, for a week, and I had never once seen her blush. She looked down, clearly not ready to respond.

So much for ladies first. Someone had to answer so I looked Joan in the eye, not Martha, and said, "I'm not sure what this 'thing' is. Yes, I like Martha, I find myself wanting her to want me when I am around her. Given a choice between fucking her, or Mary or my soon-to-be-ex-wife or any number of the many women that I've screwed in and out of marriage, there's no contest. Being with Martha is different, in bed or out for that matter. But you have to realize that a week ago I was living with my wife, however unhappily. And I'm cynical enough to worry about rebound relationships. So let's not overstate this, okay."

Joan listened and waited, until finally Martha felt she had to say something. When she spoke, she talked as tough she was addressing Joan, but she was looking straight at me.

"I agree you might be overstating things. John and I have known each other, at least outside of the SAA meetings, for all of a week. There's been a lot of group sex during that time, and I'm sure we've both enjoyed that. But there's probably a reason that I've found my way into his bed all alone sometimes. And the sex when we're alone is different than the sex when we're in a group. I think that's natural, though. Maybe I should try it with Thomas or Matthew a couple of times to compare."

That certainly gave me pause. I hope it didn't show on my face.

"Yeah, I like John, and yeah, I can tell he likes me and wants me to like him more. But we're a long way from the 'I love you and want to have your babies' stage. Who knows where it will go. For me, I think it would be better to go with the flow than to push it, and I hope John feels that way too."

What could I do? I wrapped my arms around Martha and gave her a deep, long kiss. Definitely not as passionate as the one she had given me right after we screwed, but I wasn't trying for passion. Not the L word, either. Fuck, I don't know what I was trying to convey other than that I hoped Joan hadn't just caused us to go off the rails.

Ever empathetic, when we broke Martha said, "We're fine, Hon. Like I said, nice and easy. Let's just enjoy the ride without worrying too much about where it's going." And, not giving me a chance to say anything stupid, she turned to Joan and said, "Speaking of rides, I think you said something about expressing your appreciation to John. No time like the present, in case you're still interested.

"I'm not trying to welch, but I think there may be a better time than the present. Martha, you said I could sleep over, and sleep is what I need right now. I may not be old, but I'm not as young as you guys. I've had a long day and my pussy is sore. I don't want to poach, but if it's okay with you I'd like to go to bed, John's bed to be precise, right now. In the morning, I'm sure I can show him a better time than now."

Neither of them seemed to think that I should be asked. And why not; who was I to complain if someone was asking to be in my bed? The fact that Joan was almost old enough to by my mother added a bit of kink to the picture as well. Come to think of it, my Mom was only a few years older than Joan, and she was still a sexy woman. On second thought, probably better not to think of that.

"Joan, two nights ago John arranged a little scene for me in which I was tied up and fucked and buggered by five other guys. After we put you to bed, there are two women in Mary's bed and I expect he'll have his dick somewhere in each of them at least once before he climbs into bed with you. We are not what you would call possessive people, which is one of the reasons we get along. The thought of you and John alone in bed together is not going to cause me any problems."

After, we took Joan to "my" bedroom and tucked her in, Martha and I headed back to Mary's apartment. On the way Martha said, "Don't forget, with these new people it's rubbers on."

When we got to Mary's room we found that "rubbers on" could even have have it's upside. Mary was seated on Gareth's lap and, opposite her Salome was sitting on Matthew's. Mary was trying to teach Salome how to put a rubber on a cock using her mouth, using Gawain's as her teaching assistant. Salome apparently still hadn't quite got the hang of it, because she'd start to get the rubber going on James's knob and then her mouth would slip and his prick would end up in the back of her throat or in her cheek, depending on the angle from which she made her attack. It was all great fun to watch, and I'm sure even more fun for James.

In fact it was so much fun that Martha suggested that we join the game. She asked Thomas if he'd prefer to be fucker or blowee, and he opted for the blowjob. That put me on the bottom. I stayed out of it as Martha had me sit on the bed and handed me a condom. I capped up, interested to see where she would guide my dick. I was not surprised when it slid into her ass, since she'd had me in her cunt not too long ago in the bathroom.

Martha turned out to be a quicker study than Salome, or maybe she had gotten some earlier training from Mary. She muffed her first two tries, perhaps on purpose just for the fun of having Thomas suddenly push his prick down her throat. Whatever. After that she smoothly tongued Thomas's condom on and was happily sucking away on his dick, while bobbing up and down on mine as well. Seeing that, Salome said "Fuck it,"and rolled her condom onto James's prick with her hands.

From where I sat, it was easy to watch the action, though it took a three-mirror bank shot to be able to see Martha's face. There was no question; of the three, Mary's was still the best blow-job technique. She had a way of mixing in tongue and teeth, changing speed and depth, plus a great sense of when her guy was about to come that left her completely in charge. Martha was, as she said, pretty damn good; I didn't have to watch to know that. Clearly she knew all the moves, and unlike Marry, she could deep throat. I think the difference was there was the same as between someone who wanted to play an instrument and someone who wanted to master it. To put it in academic terms, Martha seemed happy with the degree, whereas Mary was clearly out for the summa cum laude in cocksucking.

As for Salome, it suddenly occurred to me that she was noticeably the youngest person in the room. I hoped she was legal; had to be since she was still here after Ron ran her license - I hoped. I hadn't focused on her at the SAA meetings, where she was Mary and Martha's recruit. And I hadn't had much time to pay attention to her at Starbucks or as I passed through the bedroom earlier. On looking at her more closely, I put her at no more than twenty, even if it was twenty going on thirty, what with that dick in her mouth and another in her - wherever, I couldn't see. "Sex kitten" popped into my mind, with an emphasis on kitten. Yeah, you could tell she'd been playing with the big kids for awhile, but from her blowjob technique you could tell that she still had some catching up to do.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mary pulled back from Gawain's lap to propose a round of synchronized cocksucking, trying to get all three of the guys to come at once. "You guys, don't be shy about letting us know when you're going to shoot your load, okay? And Salome, go ahead and use your hands if you need to."

With that she went back to work on Gawain, keeping a close eye on Salome. Clearly Mary wanted her in the lead as the contest neared its end, figuring that she and Martha would have better chances of bringing their guys off at will. As for hands, I could feel that Martha was using hers in her cunt, and thanks to another mirror shot I could see Mary's working her own clit as well.

It wasn't long before James started to pant. When he croaked out "Gonna come" Mary and Martha picked up the speed on their guys, and in their laps, too. Almost at the same time, each of them let out a yell as they came, Thomas grabbing Martha's head to pull her all the way onto his shaft. Martha came at the same time, I could feel her anal sphincter clamp down on my prick, which of course got me off. That in turn set off Mary and Gareth and, following a not too distant third, Salome and Matthew.

12