New Xanadu Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right away Mary said, "Boy, that was fun but now I'm really thirsty," as she pushed herself off of Gareth." Yeah, sure. What actually happened is that everyone leaned or sat and panted for awhile, the guys on top collapsed onto their partners, the guys below taking the extra weight without complaint. Then Mary said, "Gareth, sweetie, I really need to pee. Would you mind letting me up" and everyone started to get untangled.

As the women went to the bathroom - did you ever see one go and the others not follow? - I heard Mary say, "I'll be glad when we can go bareback again. I really do enjoy the feel of cum running down my leg after a good fuck."

At that I stared at Thomas, and we both burst out laughing, soon followed by the rest of the guys. Talk about a bonding experience. Holy shit! Then, in a nice haze of sexual exhaustion we all flopped onto Mary's bed, each of course being careful not to make physical contact with he others, male bonding and bedding being two entirely different subjects.

When the women came back out of the bathroom Mary really did say "Boy, that was fun but now I'm thirsty." They'd each changed into some sort of off the shoulder terrycloth tunic which, clearly without any undergarments, left everything to the imagination. Well, almost everything; since these were all sized for Mary they fit Salome perfectly, but Martha being taller, we could see her bush peeking out from beneath the hem of hers. For some reason that seemed to bother her, so she ran across to the connecting door and disappeared into her apartment.

I gave Mary a worried look and she said, "Don't sweat it. I'm sure she'll be back in a minute. Meanwhile, let's go get something to drink. If you guys want to put some pants on, that might save the upholstery."

"Yes! And we'll have the pleasure of undressing you again," Salome chimed in.

When we got to the dining room, all the guys but Thomas and I went for beers. Thomas and I grabbed some wines, red for him white for me. Mary said she'd like to share my wine. To my surprise, Salome said, "I think I'll have a diet coke. When I drink I get a little crazy."

That damned near made me spit out my wine, which put a defenive look on her face.

"I'm sorry, Salome," I held up my hands I said as quickly as I could. "It's just that in the last couple of hours I've seen you with at least one guy's dick in you ass, another one's in your mouth, and a couple of others I'm not quite sure where 'cause things were in the way. Where, exactly, does crazy start."

Salome came over and plopped herself down on my lap. I looked down - pep, no panties - before she grabbed my face and gave me a big kiss, with lots of tongue. When she broke it, I could see an almost feral look in her eyes.

"Well, lover, if you really want to know, why don't we have a few drinks then you let me tie you down and I'll show you."

For some reason I remembered Joan lying peacefully in my bed, and really wished that I was in it with her. "Uh, maybe we could talk about that some time," was the best I could come up with. The guys all got a big laugh out of this and Mary came over and gave Salome a high five, then pulled her off my lap and into a passionate kiss.

At that point Martha came in, wearing the same sort of one-piece as the other women, but one that fit her. "What's going on?" she asked.

Mary broke her kiss and said "Oh, John asked Salome what crazy was for her, and she threatened to show him."

I could see Martha start to go all school-marmish, but then she softened it with a really bad Southern accent. "Now Salome, honey, you know that sort of thing is what keeps getting you thrown out of parties. Do please make a special effort to play nice here."

Salome might have been young, but I have to give her credit for being quick. "Why, Mizz Martha," she came back with the same faux Dixie drawl, "there's no need to carry on so. This gentleman just expressed an interest in what I was like when I was crazy. It seemed only polite to offer him the opportunity to see." She laid it on so thick I was surprised she hadn't throw in a fiddle dee dee. "And besides," she said switching back into her normal voice, "I'm sticking to diet coke tonight. I'm not about to spoil your party."

Martha visibly loosened up and gave her a hug. "Good girl," she said. "Thank you."

When we'd all sat down, Martha, ever the practical planner, said, "Before we get back to the fun and games, let's talk about tomorrow. It looks like the weather is holding, so we should have Luke here for his 'golf game' on Sunday afternoon, but not before."

That brought a confused look from James, so Martha explained that this was Luke's excuse for getting out of the house for an afternoon. "Then we're going to lose John for at least part of Saturday. He told me he has some visitation scheduled with his son in the morning and he has to get his furniture delivered at his new apartment in the afternoon." Another pause to explain my domestic situation to James and Salome.

"I'm not sure what Joan has planned; she crashed before I was thinking about tomorrow. I guess we'll find out in the morning. I know I'm going to need a couple of hours this weekend to grade papers and get ready for school on Monday - I'm a high school teacher, James - and I think Mary is going to want to spend some time following up with Susan. We can work both of those around what anyone else is doing, so what are the rest of you doing?"

Matthew said it would not be a bad idea for him to spend tomorrow working on his sermon - again, more explanations for the new folks - and he'd be tied up at his church until early Sunday afternoon. James explained to the women about his car dealerships and said that the weekends was when he needed most to be available for them, so he was likely out of the picture until Monday, but he'd love to pick up there if he could. He said he'd be more than happy to accept the invitation to sleep over tonight if someone could get him back to his car by 8 in the morning.

Thomas said that he and his boys would need to work tomorrow. "I caught enough shit from my foremen for not being there last Saturday. I guess we're free all day Sunday." He looked at Gareth and Gawain and the both nodded Yes. "But we shouldn't stay too late because we'll be at work early on Monday. As a matter of fact, we probably don't have time for more than another quickie before we should take off tonight."

As for Salome, she said in effect, if its sex, any place, any time. Whatever her commitments they weren't on a fixed schedule, and after her stint at SAA she had a lot of catching up to do. All we needed to do was call and if she wasn't already in bed with someone else, she'd be happy to come over.

Martha said it sounded like it would be a good idea for us all to take tomorrow off for whatever we did besides sex. If anyone felt like getting together in the evening, they should call first. She gave James a card with her answering service number; Salome and the rest of us already had Mary's or Martha's direct dial numbers. As for Sunday, she and Mary agreed that they'd just make it open house starting at two, and everyone was told about the garage and to call when they needed a ride from there. I noticed that she was being cagey about giving out the address to James, and figured I should be discreet with Joan in the morning as well.

Salome got up and went over to Gareth and Gawain, who she grabbed by the pricks and started pulling toward the bedroom. Looking over her shoulder she said, "I'd like to stay the night as well." And to the boys, "I hope you're good for a little DP action before your dad drags you away."

"Always was a selfish bitch," Salome muttered. "Well, if you can't join 'em, beat 'em, right. I see a bunch of cocks not doing anything. How about a 3-way?"

"Talk about selfish," Martha said. "You just took three dicks for yourself and left me with only one."

"Oh, my bad, sorry. Okay, here's an idea. You get your strap on, then you can be the top in the 3-way and while you're buggering me one of these guys can be buggering you while you're blowing the other one."

"That'll work," said Martha, perking up.

And that's just the way it happened.

12