New Xanadu Pt. 12

Story Info
John in the doghouse; Joan to the rescue.
5.8k words
4.29
2k
4

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning saw another solitary wake-up without the smell of coffee. And nothing from Martha. I figured that my best move would be to go on as if that budding relationship had died. If Martha wanted to resume it, she'd let me know. Instead, I should focus on work, get my divorce over as quickly and painlessly as possible, and try to move the project forward.

So, I got myself to work, put in for a week off starting Wednesday, then did my job which was, after all, what I was paid to do. I found the work helped. I am good at it, so I enjoy doing my job, and doing it gave me something to take my mind off of my other troubles. The only interruption was a text from Luke asking what was going on with me not being at Mary's and Martha's on Sunday. I put him off with the suggestion that we discuss it Wednesday evening over a "business dinner with his out of town client," which he accepted.

By the time I left work my vacation week had been approved, without any outside influence having been brought to bear. As 6:45 rolled around, there was still nothing from Martha, which told me I was still in her doghouse. I reminded myself that my sex club project was a lot bigger, and older, than anything I might have had going with Martha, and that I should view this as a business opportunity and get my head out of my ass over the personal stuff. Maybe if I could sell the others on that, I'd be able to sell myself.

The weather was still good, so I walked over to Mary and Martha's. When I knocked on Mary's door she let me in. I got a hug followed by a quizzical look, along with the news that Joan and James had already arrived. That was good news, since it would give me someone else to talk to who wasn't mad at me.

Dinner was good, and homemade. The accompanying conversation was light, mainly work-based, helped along with freely-flowing wine, though not by Martha's and my failure to make eye contact, much less small talk. After, we grabbed our glasses and a couple of bottles of wine and moved to the living room. At which point Mary said "Joan, I think this may come as news to you, more than it does to James from what I've been told, but we're working on something bigger than the little orgy you've been enjoying this weekend. It's a project that John thought up and that Mary and I are behind, along with Thomas and Matthew, who you got to know, shall we say biblically. To cut to the chase, we'd like for you to be a part of it, first because we think you're our kind of people; second because, frankly, we need more capital and, third, I think it would be a win-win for all of us if you were part of our group.

"Now, before I turn John loose, since he can be kind of long-winded, would anyone besides me like to use the bathroom"?

Turns out we all did, so the women took the master bath and James and I headed to the guest bathroom. Naturally, James and I were back long before the women, who as usual moved in a group, got back. I was grateful that James, if he had noticed the tension between Martha and me, didn't ask about it.

"Alright, John," Mary said, the floor is yours. Please do remember that tomorrow is a work day."

I launched into my spiel about wanting to be happily functioning sex addicts, solving that with a high-class sex club that would provide us a safe place to practice our addiction, and the property in DeKalb county.

When I was done, Mary took over. She explained that, rather than looking for more people now, if both of them would come on board we would start with 70 or 80% of what I had guessed we would need, and trim our up-front costs to that budget. She told them who she was, and who her father was, which got a reaction from both of them. Apparently even unworldly Joan knew about Jack Doe from her late husband. Mary explained that he was aware of the project and prepared to be neutral as long as nothing messy came back on him, either directly or through Mary. She did not mention the million dollar check.

When she was done, she made a hand-spreading gesture to indicate that the floor was open. James looked at Joan and when she did not say anything, he jumped in.

"Look, John told me about the project and the $100K at Starbucks. I told him that I really needed a place that sounded like what you're talking about, and that the $100K was not a big deal for me. Now that I've heard more of the details, I'm even more interested. And if Mary's old man hasn't pulled her out of this already, I feel even better about it.

Joan interjected, "If I'm part of this, is the most I can lose $100K"?

"If it's a go we're each going to have to come up with $100K. In return for that, we each get an equal share in a business that owns a building that will be turned into a sex club. After that, I don't know if it will be a success or not. I'm hoping we can run it on membership fees. If not, we'll have to look at coughing up more money, or giving up and probably taking a $100K bath."

James said, "Yeah, life's a gamble. But this gamble sounds like it's worth it for me. You mentioned running it with very high standards and very high fees. For what it's worth, I have a friend in California who got me into a SNCTM event as a guest once. I think he was shelling out $50K for a membership that allowed him to do that. So the high fees thing might work, but I hope our club won't be as stuffed shirt as those guys. When everyone knows they're there to get laid, why make them start out in evening dress, for Christ's sake"?

"Maybe somebody's raised this already," Joan said, "but you said the whole point of this club would be to give sex addicts like us a place where they could be happy and safe. I've certainly been happy and safe since Friday, and it sounds like the rest of you had a great week before that. Basically, we've got our own little sex club right here. Why do we need more, especially at a cost of a hundred thousand dollars each"?

Mary looked at Martha, then at me, and when neither of us volunteered, she looked at Joan and said, "That's actually a really good question. I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned it before now. Probably too busy fucking to think.

"The main problems are contained in your description of our situation: 'our own little sex club right here.' First, we're too little. Most of us are looking for variety, and we've got enough for a week or two, but not for a year. Beyond that," and here she gave Martha and me hard looks, "the group is so small that there's not room for any personal disagreements without them threatening the whole thing."

Joan and James must have caught Mary's look, as they exchanged their own look, but didn't say anything.

"The second problem is the 'right here.' We can get away with just about anything right here because my family owns the building and we have the entire floor to ourselves. But this is my house, and as much as I'm happy to use it for the occasional orgy, this every-night-here thing is already getting to be too much. Thomas and Luke own their own homes, but they come with wives who are not players. John here is in a one bedroom apartment. Matthew also rents. I know that both of you own your own houses and live alone, so maybe we could use your places some if our group remained this size, maybe not depending on your neighbors. But for something larger, that's just not going to work."

"Okay," Joan said. "That understandable. So when would I have to decide whether I'm going to be part of this sex club business thing?"

I answered first, explaining about our plans for the next week, and my divorce holding things up.

Then Mary answered, "We should be in a position to make a decision on going forward within two weeks. But we won't be filling out any papers or transferring any money until John here finishes his divorce. So in terms of when you'd have to decide, it would be really good to know as soon as possible whether to count you in or out, but actually putting up the money is probably at least a month and, I hope, well, no more than 6 months away."

"I'm in," said James, "and in the meantime we could use my house to party in, at least one weekend a month. We'd have to keep the number of cars down, but with your limo and driver set-up that should not be too big a problem."

We all looked at Joan.

"I think I'm going to want to be part of the project, but I'll want a day or two to think about it before I say for sure. As to using my house, I don't think so. I'm sorry about that, but there are still some people from my life with David who come by to visit from time to time, and I'd hate to have them show up in the middle of an orgy.

"Um, speaking of orgies, if we're going to have one tonight we should get it going, because I have to be at work at midnight."

For the first time, Martha spoke up. "You'll have to count me out. Aside from the fact that I wasn't lying when I said that Mary and I were having our periods this week, I need to get some work done for tomorrow. I'll just say good night and get on with that." And she got up and left.

"You'll have to excuse Martha tonight," Mary said. "We've been so close for years and basically living together now, that our periods are in sync, so I can tell you she's not faking that. And hers always start with bloating and cramps, which make her kind of bitchy. The upside is that after it's over, she's super horny, so we'll have something to look forward to. As for me, I'm not squeamish about sex during my period, but I think it would be a good idea for me not to play with you guys while Martha is in this mood," she said this looking straight at me. "So, Joan, you decide what you want to do with these guys, but I think it would be best if you did it at their place or yours."

"I think that if we don't make too much noise about it, we could spend the next couple of hours at my place if you want to," I said. "It's a short walk, and I can drive you back to the garage when you have to go."

Both of them thought that was a good idea, so after helping Mary to get stuff into the kitchen we told her good night and headed on our way.

At my place, Joan took no time letting us know that she wanted to be calling the shots. All of her sex until three days ago, even in her Mr. Goodbar phase, had been one-on-one, and now she seemed to really enjoy the alternatives. She had us all out of our clothes within minutes after I'd locked the door. I got my first good look at James's cock, which turned out to be impressively larger than mine. Ah well, I thought. I guess if I'm only No. 2, I'll just have to try harder

Joan had had the foresight to bring condoms and some lube plugs with her from Mary's and in no time at all she had sucked us to hardness and gotten us capped. Then, she pushed me onto my back on my bed, straddled me and had James pushing into her ass. Between the excitement of a new experience for her, and us feeling of our dicks moving against each other separated only by a thin bit of flesh, it didn't take long for us all to come.

For round two, Joan said that Salome had told her about having two cocks in her cunt at the same time, so she wanted to try that. Apparently James and I weren't very good at this, because we wouldn't manage getting both of us in. Rather than let that be a downer, Joan told us to forget about that until we could get some expert hands-on advice, and to get rid of our condoms and try to get both of our dicks in her mouth instead. We ended up with the heads of both our cocks in her mouth, until she decided than the idea was more sexy that the reality. Still, she took the time to blow us alternately until we had both come in her mouth.

At this point Joan announced that it was time for her to get ready for work. When I dropped them at the garage, Joan gave James and me her cell phone number. "If you guys find yourself looking for a little action, give me a call. I'm off for four days starting at noon on Tuesday."

For me Tuesday was work, more or less as usual. During my lunch hour I called Joan, who had just gotten off her shift, and asked if she was up for anything that evening. I explained that it would have to be after 10, since I would be having my visitation with Little John earlier in the evening.

"Ah, you're in luck - the early worm gets the bird," she said. "Yeah, I think I could be interested. And 10 would be great. That'll give me time to get a decent amount of sleep. I could really use that. How'd you like to play a little game"?

"What did you have in mind"?

"Well, I think I'd like to have you pick me up in a bar. Just in case this sex club thing doesn't work out, I need to try to get back on that Mr. Goodbar horse. And it might not hurt you to work on your pick-up skills since you're going to be single soon."

"Yeah, I can do that. Shall I get us a room or do you want to come back to my place?"

"Oh, let's use the hotel; that's where I would normally end up. But let me get the room. I'm not the one going through a divorce at the moment; nobody is going to be checking my credit card records."

So we made a date for 10 at one of the hotels in Rosemont. Before I got off the phone I asked her if she'd like to come over to my place on Wednesday evening, where she could meet Luke, who she'd missed seeing on Sunday. She said she'd be delighted, and that we could set that as early as we needed.

After that I gave Luke a quick call to confirm our "business dinner" on Wednesday, and told him it would be at my place with a special treat on the menu.

I spent most of the rest of the afternoon handing things off to people who would cover for me during my time off, after which I headed home to Gloria's for my visit with Little John. Fortunately Gloria was in a hurry to leave, so we didn't have time to fight. And Little John was really happy to see me, which did a lot for my morale. He fell asleep shortly before 9 as I was reading him Winnie the Pooh for the umpteenth time, which gave me a chance to do a little cleaning up for my date with Joan before Gloria got back. This time I was in a hurry to leave, so we again managed not to fight..

I walked into the bar at 10:05, and had no trouble spotting Joan. She was dressed to pick up, but I could see that something was wrong. Rather than take time to do any eye flirting and slow approach for an eventual pick-up, I walked right up to her and said "Sorry I'm late, shall we go now."

She looked up at me with evident relief and said, "Yes, please," in a very small voice. It took her a couple of seconds to release her grip on her drink, and when I got my arm around her I could feel her trembling, so I was extra gentle in getting her off her bar stool and made sure that when her feet were on the ground the rest of he wouldn't fall. If anyone was paying attention, what they would think they were seeing was a younger guy guiding an older drunk woman out of a bar; not worth a second thought.

When I had gotten Joan out of the bar I asked, "Can you make it to the room or would you like to go to the coffee shop for some coffee first"?

""Room, please," she said in a stronger voice, and she dug into her purse and extracted a key. "1812."

By the time we were at the room, her trembling had stopped, but as soon as we were inside Joan threw herself onto the bed and started crying. I took of my coat then lay down beside her cradling her, stroking her hair. I'd had enough experience with Little John, and Gloria for that matter, to know not to push her to talk until she'd gotten that cry out of her system. She would talk when she'd worked itself through whatever had gotten her into this state.

After awhile her crying stopped, and after a little more time she shifted so that she could face me.

"Oh, John, I am so sorry. That was awful. I got there at about 9:50 and before you showed up a man approached me. I looked up ..." She started to tremble again and buried her face in my shoulder. When that passed she looked back at me and said, "A man approached me, and I know it wasn't the same one, but all I could see was the man who had put me in the hospital the last time I got picked up in a bar like that, and I came completely unglued. It was all I could do not to scream. If I'd been able to move, I would have run out of there before you got there."

"Well, you're safe now. You know that, don't you? Are you okay with me here."

"Oh, yes. I want you here. I need you here. You're a kind and gentle lover., and I need that so much right now."

Yeah, tell that to Martha, I thought, but what I said is, "Joan you're a lovely, sexy, strong, brave woman. A coward would not have tried to get back on that horse." I gave her a long, slow, deep kiss. "Clearly, the damage that you suffered was a lot more psychological than physical. But it'll heal some day, just like your body did. Until then, I'm here for you. Hell, we're all here for you, especially the women. Every one of them except maybe Salome, who I don't know about, is carrying baggage like yours. They've just had longer to adjust. They've made it, you'll make it."

I kept punctuating those sentences with little kisses, and by the last one she responded, at first tentatively, then passionately.

She broke that kiss, took my head in both her hands and gave me another. Then she said, "Oh, I got so frightened down in the bar the that I wet myself a little."

"What a happy coincidence that I was planning to get you naked as soon as possible," I said, and when she laughed I knew we were going to be okay.

I did get her naked as soon as possible, and into the shower which was, unfortunately, not big enough for two. While she was doing that I got myself naked and for good measure stripped the top covers off the bed and put a pillow in the middle. As soon as Joan was done I helped her out of the tub, dried her off and set her on the bathroom counter. I fixed the make-up mirror so that she could see it and told her "I'm going to make you come now, and I want you to watch yourself. You may not know it, but your face is a special kind of beautiful when you come, and I want you to enjoy that as much as I do." Then I got down on my knees, and I began licking and sucking her clit until she did come, loud enough for me to hear even with her thighs clamped against my head.

Then I picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying her ass on the pillow. I covered her and entered her easily, making sure to be as gentle as I could. Immediately she wrapped her legs behind my back and started thrusting her hips at me. So much for gentle, I thought. I picked up my pace ans started really putting it to her, bringing her to another loud and lovely orgasm.

When she had caught her breath I said, "I'm going to take it slower now; I'll last longer that way. I want you to come as much as you want; use your fingers or whatever it takes if I'm not giving you enough. When you're ready for me to come, try biting on my nipples - not too hard. That's sure to get me off."

Apparently Joan had other ideas about me lasting, because as she approached her next orgasm she lifted her head up and started licking and nibbling on my right nipple, with the completely predictable result that I was growling and groaning and coming within seconds."

"Jesus, Joan, what's the hurry" I asked as I rolled off her. "We've got all night, though I will need to get a little sleep in a few hours."

"Oh, I know that, and we're going to use them. But so far you've been making love to me. I want to make love to you. You're not too macho to lie there and enjoy it, are you?"

"Let's find out, shall we."

So I lay there and Joan scooted down the bed and started licking my cock clean of our juices. When that hadn't gotten me hard, she took me into her mouth and started sucking and bobbing her head up and down until she had me just the way she wanted, then she lifted herself up, slid me into her cunt and proceeded to do a slow cowgril, grinding her pubis into me. I started to play with her tits but she grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the bed.

12