All Comments on 'New Xanadu Pt. 12'

by oldhornywriter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
moedik2moedik2almost 3 years ago

It just stops????

oldhornywriteroldhornywriteralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment. So few people take the time.

A valid question. Yes, "It" the Novella just stops. But it leads directly to a series of stand-alone stories located at the club established at the end of Part 12 of the novella. 2 of those done so far, working on the third. More as time allows. Anyway, please check them out.

2 motivations for that change of pace, one entirely selfish, the other more practical.

On the selfish side, the highest readership of any section f the novella is currently 1.8K, with several under 1K. the 2 stand-alone stories, posted weeks to months after the novella sections, currently have 7.4 and 5.9K readers, respectively. While I like to write, I like to be read as well.

On the practical side, the stories, being stand alone, do not have to follow a chronological order. This allows a much greater freedom in the writing of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldhornywriter@oldhornywriter
I'm just your average older semi-retired sexual revolutionary. (If only I'd known then what I know now. Sigh!) Covid lock-down seems to have increased the urge to write again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

New Xanadu Pt. 11 Previous Part
New Xanadu Series Info