New Year

Story Info
A fun evening just before New Year.
2.3k words
3.22
5.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stawri
stawri
13 Followers

I pull your dress up over your head and throw it on the sofa, leaving you stood there in your black lingerie. Kissing you hard, my warm, wet tongue slips into your mouth as I push you backwards until your back is pushed against the pole in your living room.

I push your hands behind your back and tie them firmly on the other side of the pole, just hard enough to make your wrists ache. Still kissing you, I run my hands up and down your hard body. I stop as they follow down onto the curve of your ass and cup them there, my thumbs hooked into the elastic of your lingerie.

I bite your lip, gently for now, and take hold of your throat with one hand. I feel the overwhelming desire to to squeeze and watch your eyes water as you choke, but that can wait for later. I push your down to your knees, your hands pulling against the pole as you slide down.

I pull my t-shirt off and unzip my flies as you kneel in front of me. I stroke your cheek with one hand, letting my thumb slip inside your mouth. You grin your cheeky grin and bite down on my thumb. Quickly, I take my thumb out of your mouth and slap you across the cheek. Lightly for now, but still hard enough to make your cheek glow.

I take hold of your head with both hands and hold you still, as I slowly push my cock between your lips. Before the bite I might have waited a bit longer, but you did, so its time to wipe that smirk off of your face. I keep pushing forward, holding your head firmly, until my hard cock is buried firmly in your throat. I feel you try to pull away, but I hold it there for a second. Savouring the beautiful sight of your eyes starting to water, before drawing it back out.

You gasp for breath as my cock leaves your slips, saliva running down your chin. I give you two breaths before sliding it back in again, fucking your mouth.

After a few minutes there is so much saliva running down your chin, it's dripping onto the floor. Your make-up has started to run as your eyes have watered, leaving black streaks in the corners of your eyes. It's all I can do not to cum right then. I pull out of your mouth once more, leaving you gasping for breath.

I take the ball gag from the drawer and fasten it around your head, leaving your chin dripping. I unclasp your bra and push it up over your boobs. I pinch each nipple, hard, feeling them stiffen in my fingers. I get the clamps and cinch them in to place. Enjoying feeling you squirm slightly as they bite into you.

I move blind you, finding it impossible not to stare at your perfect ass, and untie your hands. Pulling you to your feet, I lead you over to the sofa and sit on it, leaving you standing in front of me. I lean forward and kiss up and down your stomach, my tongue lingering over your skin. My hand slides up between your thighs, resting on your soaked panties.

I feel you start to grind against my hand. I want to hear you cum so badly, but I think you need to work a little harder for it first. I take your bra off the rest of the way and pull you over my knee. Your face is buried in the sofa and your ass is up, tantalisingly exposed.

Without warning I bring my hand down hard on your ass, enjoying feeling you flinch, and leaving a bright red hand print straight away. I wrap my free hand in your hair to stop you wriggling and bring my hand down again, aiming for the other cheek. Out of the corer of my eye I can see you whimpering and drooling through the gag. I can feel you grinding your clit hard against my knee and I pretend not to have noticed.

I give you ten more on each cheek, alternating between sides, until your ass is bright red and warm. From the way your hips are moving I can tell you must be close, but there is no way I am going to let you get away with it that easily.

'Stand up.' I say.

You ignore me and continue to grind, faster and more urgently. I bring my hand down harder on your ass, enjoying the crack my hand makes as it stings into you. You keep going.

'Now.' I say.

You hesitate for another second. Long enough for me to bring my hand down again, full force on your other cheek. Something in my voice was enough to make you think twice, and you reluctantly get to your feet, your ass glowing in the low light.

'You will regret that.' I say

I take the ball gag out of your mouth.

'Go and get me the spreader.' I say. You walk off to another room, and come back a minute later. I hold out my hand and go to give it to me. But at the last minute flick it onto the sofa instead. I grab you as you try to wriggle away, giggling, and pull you close to me. I wrap you in my arms and hold you tight to my chest, my hand finding your throat and squeezing.

'We'll see how funny that is in a minute.' I keep hold of you, but turn you around until your back is to me. I keep one hand on your throat and push the other roughly down the front of your soaked panties.

Holding you tight I start to rub your clit. I know you are close already, but I have no intention of pushing you over the edge yet. My hard cock pushes against your bruised ass as you grind in to me. I can feel your breath quicken and I slow down, cupping your smooth cunt in my hand. I push one finger inside you, then another. As a third one of my large fingers pushes against you, I whisper in your ear. 'Do you want to cum?'

You nod. 'We'll, then, you better be good.'

'I'm always good.' You say.

Not at all predictably.

I don't bother to argue.

I step away from you.

'Take them off.' I say. Pointing to your pants. 'Slowly.'

You oblige, leaning forward and giving me a magnificent view of your perfect ass as you slide them down your legs and past your ankles.

'Lie down on your back.' I say, pointing to the floor.

For the first time tonight, you do so without questioning. I guess you must really want to cum. I attach the cuffs from the spreader bar to your ankles, and open it was wide as it will go. I kiss my way up your legs until my head is hovering over your cunt. I lean forward and kiss your clit, pausing to look up at you. 'If you cum, you are really going to regret it.'

I duck my head back, and go down on you. My tongue swirling around your clit. Your hands are running through my hair as I push my tongue inside you, fucking you with it. I can feel your hips bucking and grinding against my face.

I reach up and unclip the nipple clamps grinning a you moan as the blood rushes back to them. I grind my face harder into your cunt, savouring the way you taste, I can feel you almost there and you still haven't asked me to stop. I suck hard on your cit one last time before drawing my head away. I can hear you panting, seconds from cumming.

"I told you to not to let me make you cum.' I say. You look away. 'Well, know I'm going to have to punish you.'

Kneeling next to you, I put one hand against your throat, pushing your head to the floor. I stroke my other hand up and down your body, pinching your swollen nipples hard. Without warning I lift my hand up and slap lightly on your exposed cunt, your legs held open by the spreader bar. You flinch and moan, but aren't able pull away. I do the same again, slightly harder, unable to tear my eyes away from your swollen cunt.

I do the same again, and again, speeding up and getting lighter, each time touching your clit with my fingers pushing you back towards the edge. I speed up again, tapping faster still. Unable to move, you simply have to lie there and take it as my fingers tap faster and faster against your clit. I feel your hips start to buck.

'Not yet.' I say. You moan, but don't cum yet. 'Good girl.' My hand is still rubbing against your exposed clit as I see you bite your lip trying to stop yourself. I can't help but smile. Suddenly, I take my hand away, enjoying the sound of your frustration at being kept on the edge.

I straddle your chest as you lie on the floor. Your legs still pushed wide open. I lean forward and push my cock into your mouth again, fucking your face as you lie there on the brink of orgasm. My cock slips out of your mouth, smearing pre-cum up your cheek. You look fantastic. I stop before I cum on your face. I unclip the cuffs holding your ankles in place.

I drag the office chair over from the desk. 'Kneel on it.' I say. Unsteadily, you do. I move behind you, leaving you knelt across the chair. I push into you, my hard cock stretching against your cunt. Slowly I begin to fuck you. Long, slow thrusts. Still being on the edge from before, I know you will cum a long time before I do. I can hear you moaning as I get faster. My thighs slapping against your ass. There is no way I'm going to let you cum yet though.

I pull out of you, and standing still I spin the office chair around until you are facing me. I take hold of your hair and push my cock into your mouth again, thrusting past your lips. Giving you a minute to come down. I push into your throat ten times, before spinning the chair back around and fucking your cunt again. I keep going like this, every time I feel you are about to cum, spinning the chair around and fucking your face until the moment has past, constantly keeping you ten seconds away from cumming.

I can feel myself getting close, and while I would dearly love to let myself go and cum with you, I haven't finished yet. I pull myself from between your lips one more time and hold your head in my hands stroking your hair. 'Do you want to cum?' I say. You nod.

'Ok, well I don't think you have learned your lesson from earlier.' You start to disagree but I speak over the top of you. 'I want to cane your ass.' I say. 'If you take it all like a good girl, you are going to bend over on the floor and I'm going to fuck you until you cum. If you don't, then you aren't going to cum for the rest of the day.' You nod.

'Go and stand against the wall I say.' You do so and I go and fetch the cane. I step behind you. 'Put your hards on the wall and lean forward.' You do, leaving your ass completely vulnerable.

I run my hands over it, allowing my fingers to slip down against your cunt. I feel you flinch. Such fun. 'You are going to count to seven.' I say. 'Then I'm going to fuck you.' You nod.

I bring the cane up and rest it against your ass. 'They are going to get harder as we go.' I swish the cane back and flick it forward, stinging it into both of your cheeks, just hard enough to leave a faint red line. Straight away I repeat it twice more, each time aiming for the same spot. Your knees sag satisfyingly and you whimper as the third one lands. 'How many?' I ask, as if I don't know.

'Three' You say.

'Good girl.'

I bring the can down slightly harder this time, in a slightly different place. Hard enough to leave a red line straight away.

'Four'

I pause for a moment, loving the fact that you cannot see when it is coming. I have flick it backwards and forwards a couple of times, enjoying myself, before flicking it hard against your ass. Purple line.

'Five' you whisper.

Once again I pause, enjoying the moment. You try to turn your head to look at me. 'Face forward, or it will have to be ten.' I say, and you obey.

Immediately I crack it against your skin again. A second purple line appears, mixed in with the red.

'Six' you whimper.

I don't give you any pause at all this time. As the last sting smacks agains you, I step forward and push my cock into your cunt. Thrusting into you as you are pushed up against the wall. I am desperate to cum as well, the image of the cane landing on your ass is stuck in my mind. I go hard and fast forcing you up against the wall.

I can feel myself getting closer and closer. 'Good girl, you can cum.' I whisper in your ear. A second later we are both humming together, my knees shaking as I cum into you. We stand there for a second breathing hard, before collapsing onto the sofa.

I stroke your cunt as we lie there and my fingers come away sticky with cum. You take them into your mouth and suck them clean.

'Good girl' I say, admiring the fresh purple welts on your ass.

stawri
stawri
13 Followers