All Comments on 'New Year, Mom Catches Daughter'

by Dale Jane Henparty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Cute and quick. There’s a ton of unanswered questions. Hopefully to be sorted out in future chapters!

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 3 years ago

Shifting from third person to first person is governor.

Started 'not fucking one paragraph to fucking immediately in the next makes no sense, much like one paragraph mom calls, them the next paragraph she's at the door.

Apparently mom was taking pictures too, or something, but that was never followed up on.

Overall, a mumbled mess that made little too no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cagey is spot on

HDblackheartHDblackheartabout 3 years ago

To short doesn't last long enough to draw the reader in and even though this needs a sequel it shouldn't need one so soon as you didn't finish the current scene

Lorip485Lorip485over 2 years ago

I favored it as the story had so many ways to go, but like almost all your stories they are not developed and way to short,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg i still remember being caught by my mum in my room with a boy having sex. We had went to mine after class one day as it was a thursday and mum was not usually home until around seven so plenty of time for sex. Shock horror when my mum walked into my room and we were naked and doing a 69 so first thing she saw was his dick in my mouth as i was sucking on it. She just shouted really and walked out closing the door. I didnt know what to do and prepared for the worst when we got dressed and went down. She was calm and i let my then bf out to go home so i would face the worst. She surprised me and told me she knew i was having sex and hoped i made them use condoms and said i was going with her to the doctors next day to start on contraception as i was to young to be getting pregnant. I expected a lot worse but still feel bad about her seeing me sucking a dick.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Didn't like it and where's the incest?????????????? a 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDale Jane Henparty@Dale Jane Henparty
I am a ‘Mature,’ by Literotica’s definition; I am living with a nasty thinking writer captured inside of me. The writer is mentally female and can create straight and special stories. She was named ‘Dale Jane Hen-Party’ by my family for three seasons when I was twelve years o...