New Year, New Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justin--"

"No, hear me out. I watched her with him. She and I have been together for three years now. I'm not saying she's never responded like that with me, but it took some kind of actual effort. Like I had to really fuck her, and all he had to do was..."

An image pushed itself into my head, an image of him pushing into her. The sound of her low moan, like the thick mushroom head of his cock had displaced the air from her lungs. Kylie's soft tones as she told my girlfriend what a good girl she was, how well she was doing, soothing her like a wild beast. And Alyssa was a wild beast; her nails dug into Ty's biceps as he entered her, digging hard enough that she should have drawn blood as the length of his cock kept sliding and sliding further inward, almost neverending, like some obscene magic trick.

I frowned. "He just had to be... him. And then... God, knowing you came out here not because you noticed I was gone, or Alyssa, but because he did? Somehow, that feels even worse. It means I was beyond superfluous; I was a distraction."

She opened her mouth to say something, but I pushed through. "So I've been sitting out here thinking about that. About that and what it's going to look like in our relationship going forward. Because he's clearly--" I paused so we could hear the grunts and groans coming from their bedroom. "--very, very clearly doing things to her that I can only do when I'm trying to fuck her brains out.

"And Alyssa's amazing: beautiful, smart, funny, sweet. Christ, I have a ring in my sock drawer, just waiting to propose on our anniversary in a few weeks. I know how lucky I am to be with her.

"I know I've got a lot going for me, too, but I don't have... that. What Ty has. And now she's got a taste for it, so where does that leave me? Where does it leave us? Is there going to be an 'us,' or are we going to have a talk in a few days where she'll say that I'll always be special to her and--"

"Stop." Her voice somehow held both warmth and an edge. "Just stop. You're feeling inadequate. I get it. But she loves you. And I can tell you, from experience? Never gonna happen. That girl is not gonna let you get away unless you let this fuck the two of you up. Not her. You."

"But--"

Kylie scoffed, rolling her eyes. "God, you guys and your dicks. So worried about size, like bigger is always better. Look, it's obvious I like 'em big; wouldn't have married Ty if I didn't. But that doesn't mean I only like them big, or even that I prefer them that way. I like Ty's because it's attached to Ty." I raised an eyebrow. "Ugh, okay, and I like it because it's big. I admit that. But..."

She took a deep breath. "Look, you're a runner, right? I think Alyssa mentioned it." I nodded. "Okay, and do you run just to stay in shape, or do you run because you like to run?"

"Because I like to run."

"5Ks, half-marathons, full marathons, ultramarathons? What's your poison?"

"Marathons. Two a year. I might try an ultra if... I'm sorry, what does this have to do with--"

"I'm a marathon girl, too. Two or three a year, mostly in other cities these days; like I said before, variety's fun. But it's the challenge, right? The right level of challenge for you and me. I've done an ultra--might do another one in a few years--but fifty-plus miles is a whole different beast than 26.2, wouldn't you agree?"

"Ah. I see where you're headed."

Kylie smirked. "I don't think you do. You see, I still do 5Ks too, and half-marathons. I go for hikes. I walk with Ty, because he hates cardio and only does it to stay lean. Well, lean for a guy that can bench near a quarter-ton.

"But you know what? I like all of them. In some ways, I like the 5Ks more than the marathons. If I want to challenge myself on a 5K, I can do it in the hills, or I can try to set a personal best, or I can do back-to-backs. I can wear weights or--"

"I get it. Little dicks can be fun, too, because you can go hard or slow or--"

She interrupted, "Didn't anyone ever tell you it was rude to interrupt? I wasn't done yet. They're not marathons, but they're still great. A lot of the time, they're better specifically because they're not marathons. Because you know what a marathon always is? A marathon.

"It's always 26.2 miles, and you can make it harder, but you can't ever make it easy. Some marathons are easier than others--New York versus Boston, for example--but, they're all still marathons. You still have to make that distance. You're always going to feel like you've gotten your ass whipped, and your legs are going to cramp, and you're going to want to die, no matter how in shape you are. Unless you're one of those nutty ultra folks slumming it with us mere mortals, that is."

She grinned. "Like I said, I'm a marathon girl, both literally and metaphorically. And I knew you were a marathon guy, in the literal sense, before you even told me. You've got that vibe. But Aly? She might be running a metaphorical marathon right now, but she's a 5K girl."

Her hand slipped beneath my robe and squeezed again, and she laughed wickedly. "Or a half-marathon girl, I suppose. No reason to sell you short. Even if she didn't adore you--and she does--her time with Ty tonight is going to be the marathon that she ran once to say she did it. Maybe, like me with my ultra, she'll want to do it again in a few years, but probably not. It's too much for her."

Kylie's fingers gripped my cock, slowly stroking it up and down. "I love my husband, and I love his dick. I love what it can do to me, the way it turns me inside out. But I miss what it can't do, and what I can't do with it.

"I miss deepthroating. I miss anal. I miss getting to show how well I can handle a nice, big-but-not-huge cock in my pussy, all the tricks I've got that I can't do with his monster. It feels so good to let myself go and just get fucked without worrying about anything but how good it feels, and how good I'm making my lover feel, not whether I'm getting stretched so much that I'll hurt the next day. Or the next several days, if I'm not careful.

"I've had a lot of time with Ty, and he knows my limits; there are things he simply can't do with me. But a man like you?" She licked her lips. "If what Aly said is true, you can put me through my paces in a whole different way.

"Ty's all fast-twitch muscle; good in a sprint or for putting a big weight up. Not as much stamina as a runner, though. Enough to keep me happy, sure. But sometimes, I want to be fucked all night. Sometimes, I want to mix it up."

The sexy Asian cougar leaned in closer. "Can you do that for me? Fuck me all night? Remind me what it feels like to have a nice, big cock in all my holes? Because that's why I want you here. Aly bragged on you a lot. You ready to show me it wasn't all talk?"

Her words might have been a challenge, but the lips issuing them were all invitation. I kissed her hungrily, and she responded in kind. Did I have something to prove? Maybe. Is that what she was doing, trying to get me out of my own head so I'd enjoy myself? Probably. Did I care? Not in the slightest.

Any remaining qualms disappeared when she moaned into my mouth, tongue dancing with mine as we tugged at each other's robes, needing to see and feel and taste the flesh beneath. Surprisingly, Kylie's came off first; mine hung looser, but because of that, I had to cinch the belt tight. While she blindly struggled to undo the knot, I all but tore her robe from her body.

And my god, what a body it was.

I'd seen it before, as Alyssa had stripped our hostess in the living room, but I'd been taking the whole scene in then, not focused on the details. Once I got to their bedroom, I was distracted by... well, you know. It was like trying to enjoy a beautiful waterfall while someone aimed a gun at my head.

Now, though, I could and did focus only on her. The kiss we shared tasted of Alyssa's flavor and a hint of alcohol. As she crushed herself to me, I marveled at the contrast between her soft contours and the lean, hard runner's frame they laid atop of.

Her full breasts filled my hands, their hard, dark nipples pressing into my palms. I couldn't help myself--didn't even try, truthfully--from taking one of those nubs in between my fingers, rolling it for a moment, then pinching. Kylie moaned, "Harder," and I obliged, turning her moan to a loud, wordless groan.

Her neck smelled faintly of sandalwood, jasmine, and sweat, but I didn't tarry there. My lips replaced one of my palms, suckling at one of her nipples as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Mmm, Justin--" was cut short by a gasp, then a giggle as I nipped at her. "So mean." Her complaints ceased when my free hand moved lower, parting her lower lips and finding them slick with her juices.

Kylie pushed me back, trying to make enough space to work at the tie holding my robe closed. My fingers remained where they were, rendering hers not quite up to the task of undoing the knot as she shook and shuddered. That was okay; we had all night, or at least until Ty and Alyssa came looking for us.

'If they come looking for us,' I thought, momentarily unhappy, but that intrusive notion passed. As she'd said before, Kylie was no consolation prize. My eyes confirmed all the wonderful features I'd felt as we embraced, along with some charming imperfections I'd been unable to see in the dim light of the club or when distracted by my moping.

A tiny scar on her shoulder and almost invisible laugh lines made me like her even more than I had before. Her triumphant cry when she finally undid the knot only added to my affection, a cute little bit of unaffected joy.

The way her eyes lit up when she saw me fully naked, undistracted by our significant others, was what truly convinced me her kind words before hadn't been just that. I wasn't the cucked boyfriend she was trying to get out of the way; I was the man she wanted right then, wholly and unreservedly.

Her hand wrapped around my shaft, tugging at it as she whispered, almost to herself, "Fuck, that's a nice cock." She looked up at me with a snarky grin. "Can I play with it, mister? I'll be real careful."

Kylie laughed uproariously as I scooped her up and laid her down on the kitchen table with perhaps a little less care than I should have. "Not even gonna use a coaster? Why, that's just rud-- oh. Oh!" Her excited gasp when the head of my cock probed at her sopping slit gave way to a happy sigh of "Ooooh, fuck, that is a nice cock" as I slid into her in one smooth motion. Her eyes locked on mine, and the snarky grin came back. "Does that mean it's going to finish last?"

I rolled my hips, then pulled out and slammed back in, drawing a little surprised yelp out of her, as well as a much less snarky grin. "I thought that's what you wanted. To fuck all night?"

When I started to pull out to tease her again, Kylie's legs wrapped around my back, pulling me hard into her once more. "Yeah. Yeah, it is. But I'm waiting for you to actually fuck m- oh- oh shit!"

She didn't have to wait any longer.

My sexy Asian cougar--for the night, at least--kept those gorgeous, muscular legs wrapped around me, but I needed no encouragement to drive hard and fast into her. She still provided plenty, though.

She watched me mostly, occasionally closing her eyes to savor the feelings, biting her lip and moaning as she did. Her hands brushed up and down my torso at first, fingers playing across my six-pack or, sometimes, gripping my forearms as she fucked back up at me.

Eventually, though, they came to rest on her breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples, the manicured fingernails leaving little crescent-shaped depressions in the hard nubs. When my hips pistoned harder into her at this gloriously lewd display, she laughed and made an even bigger show of it, reveling in my reaction.

Kylie wasn't as tight as Alyssa was--'or at least had been,' I thought, before swiping that needling internal voice aside--but years of experience with a variety of men had given her incredible control of her internal muscles. I'd promised to fuck her all night, but her talented pussy massaged my cock in ways I'd never experienced, making that a tougher promise to keep than I'd expected.

That wasn't all, though. Her playful banter disappeared as we fucked, and she replaced it with what I can only describe as cheerleading. Deft wordplay, innuendo, and repartee made way for "Fuck, Justin, fuck, fuck! God, your cock, I need it! All of it, hard, oh God, harder lover, like that just like that, perfect perfect perfect! Oh fuck oh FUCK!" When she came, each time she came, those well-trained muscles felt like they might rip my dick off. I would have died a happy man, though.

After the first three orgasms, each punctuated by loud cries of pleasure, my marathon woman began to flag. "Don't- ah- don't you ever cum?"

"It usually takes a while," came Alyssa's reply. We looked, me over my shoulder and Kylie around my body, to see my girlfriend and her husband in the hallway.

I don't know how long they'd been watching us, but their body language spoke volumes, albeit in different genres. They stood a few feet apart, Ty watching with a big grin on his face and not a care in the world, Alyssa awkwardly pulled in on herself and frowning. Kylie's husband liked what he saw. My girlfriend, maybe not so much.

Me though? I hated what I saw.

Alyssa and Kylie were on the pill. The four of us had recent STD tests, and the girls were easily able to show them to each other on their phones during the preliminary, hypothetical discussion in the club's bathroom about our little private party. All of us preferred bareback. Ty hadn't had a condom on when I left the room earlier.

And his cum was running down Alyssa's leg.

Jealousy, anger, possessiveness, hurt, spite, and many more dark emotions swirled in my head. It was irrational; we all knew what was going to happen, and I'd agreed to it. Hell, I was fucking Kylie raw, and I knew I was being a hypocrite.

None of that mattered.

Another man had planted his seed in the woman I loved, and I didn't see how anything could ever be right again.

I turned my back on the other two members of our foursome, unwilling to let them see how far from okay I was. Kylie saw, though, and she started cheerleading again. "Yeah, fuck, yeah, so good! God, Ty, he fucks so goddamned good!"

I hadn't expected that. And as I brutally slammed into her, hatefucking a woman I didn't hate, I had expected even less to hear Ty call out, "Hell yeah, bro! She's loving that dick. Give it to her!" His wife might have been the head cheerleader, but Ty enthusiastically took on the role of the home team fan with ringside seats.

His wife's little nod and the twinkle in her eye, the way she bit her lip, her warm smile even as I channeled my fury into her body: all these helped soothe my pain, at least for the moment. A more cynical man might think it was for show, and maybe some of it was. But that didn't mean it wasn't real, too.

Her pussy started to flutter in a familiar manner, the same one it had each time she neared orgasm. "P- please, Justin, please. Please, fill me up! I want to feel it so bad, I want your cum in m- m- m- meee!" Her body bucked up off the table as she came, and within a few short, stuttering strokes, I joined her, emptying my balls into a married woman for the first time.

My beautiful, athletic lover slumped back down on the table's surface, panting. She reached up to touch my face with a sweet caress. Kylie didn't say the words, but I knew what the gesture meant: 'It's going to be okay. I promise.' I hoped she was right, but I didn't know how she could be.

Still, I couldn't just stay there. I'd have to turn around at some point, so I decided to bite the bullet.

A puddle of cum trickled out of Kylie's well-used cunt and onto the table when I pulled out. My dick remained half hard, but that changed almost immediately when I turned to face Aly and saw the emotions warring on her face, the same ones that had swirled in my head. I recognized guilt there, though, which made me feel oddly guilty, too. What tumescence that had remained quickly departed.

'Why the hell do I feel guilty?' I thought. 'She should feel guilty, not me.' I remembered the way I'd fucked Kylie, though, wishing it was Alyssa. Not because I wanted to drive either of them to heights of ecstasy--although I apparently did just that for the older woman--but because I wanted to punish my girlfriend.

Punish her for what though? For exactly what I'd assured her I'd support her in?

I don't know if the frown on my face or his wife's inviting smile drew Ty over, but I didn't particularly want to be in between them. I stepped aside, but that only left me in a new and different awkward position. Ty and Kylie kissed lovingly. Alyssa radiated a range of emotions, ranging from jealousy to guilt to anger. And I stood there with a limp dick, wishing once again we hadn't come out that night.

Ty chuckled, "Looks like you two got distracted on the way to getting drinks." The fucker winked at me as he said so. I say 'fucker,' but even then, he still seemed as kind and friendly as ever. Somehow, that pissed me off even more.

Kylie chimed in, "Mmmm, yeah. He couldn't find the glasses, and then..." She grinned. "Well, I suddenly didn't care about drinks at all once I found him." I thought I saw Alyssa shift her stance out of the corner of my eye, as though she might say something. Before she could, though, Kylie asked, "Ty, could you be a dear and fix us some drinks? I'm going to take the lovebirds to the living room to relax."

With one more kiss for her, and a smile for me--plus a manly slap on my shoulder that felt like it might dislocate it--he went to busy himself at the kitchen counter. Kylie rose and stretched, purring all the while, then sauntered towards Alyssa, a matching streak of semen leaking down her thigh.

Alyssa almost spoke again, but Kylie reached her before she could. With a gentle kiss on the lips, she shushed my girlfriend, took her hand, and maneuvered her towards the adjacent living room and its couch, the two of them stepping over the piles of discarded clothing in their way.

Our hostess gestured for me to sit in a recliner just across from them, enthusing, "You were right about Justin. He is quite the catch. I can't remember the last time I've been fucked like that, and the night's still young."

Kylie swept a loose strand of hair from Alyssa's face as she leaned in conspiratorially. "Of course, Ty was, too, wasn't he?" She glanced at me with a broad smile. "A lot of guys wouldn't be able to deal with seeing him with their girlfriend, especially if their hosts were so rude as to ignore him, and most especially if they went so far as to distract his girlfriend to the point where she ignored him, too."

Alyssa had a lightbulb moment. The anger and jealousy didn't entirely desert her features, but understanding, followed rapidly by chagrin, came to the fore. Kylie continued, "Of course, you gave him quite a few experiences in the past, didn't you? I'm sure you felt left out now and then. I have, too. Even Ty has, if you can believe it.

"But it feels different for them, I think. After all, you and I both like girls, right? Justin and Ty aren't into each other, so that kind of limits their options. And most straight guys don't like to just watch, particularly the first time." She turned her face towards me. "Of course, he did give the okay for this little adventure, right? You and Ty?" Alyssa nodded uncertainly, and I did, too, sheepish in my hypocrisy.

Kylie turned her head back and kissed Alyssa's collarbone. "He's a good boyfriend, isn't he?" One hand moved to Aly's leg, spreading her thighs. "Letting you check 'big black cock' off your bucket list?" Alyssa started at the implication that I had shared our conversation, but the older woman answered her question before she could ask. "Oh, it's no secret, sweetheart. We all have them. Some of us have ticked a few more boxes off than others..."