New Year, New Experiences

Story Info
Fuck. Why did I agree to this?
11.6k words
4.48
39k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoTalentHack
NoTalentHack
2,320 Followers

This is my entry for the Winter Holidays contest. If you like it, give it a good rating!

For the people following me from Loving Wives, this is in the Group sex category, and it belongs there. While there is a married couple in it, they're not the main focus, and they're happily, consensually nonmonogamous. Just a word of warning.

----------------------------------------

Ty and Kylie had a nice kitchen. A nice house, truth be told, but the kitchen really was a standout: stainless steel everything, marble countertops, and an impressive cookware collection hanging on the rack over the island. Great view out the bay window overlooking the city, too. In other circumstances, I'd have been surprised that Alyssa didn't pepper them with questions about their setup. To be fair, she was pretty distracted.

They had comfortable robes, too, the soft, thick kind you get at a luxury resort. The one I wore hung off me, making me look a bit like an understuffed scarecrow. I assume it belonged to Ty; I'd grabbed it out of the bathroom down the hall. Kind of rude, I know, but I hadn't actually gotten a chance to ask. I'm not sure exactly how I would have asked, for that matter.

"Pardon me, sorry to be a bother, but could you stop railing the shit out of my girlfriend for a moment? I'm afraid I've completely lost my erection and I'm freezing. Do you have a robe I could borrow? Thanks! As you were."

Instead, while our hosts enthusiastically entertained themselves with my girlfriend, I slunk out of the room to go mope at their kitchen table, feeling like a total pussy all along. Feeling like? No, let's be honest here: being a total pussy.

This was not how I'd hoped to ring in the new year.

The night started off promisingly enough. Alyssa had snagged tickets to an exclusive New Year's Eve party, and she'd dressed to kill. She always looked amazing, but the form fitting red dress perfectly highlighted her curves, and the plunging neckline certainly reminded me of what drew me to her in the first place.

That might sound horribly objectifying--and it is--but Alyssa had incredible tits, the kind any teenaged boy would lust after, and I was scarcely more than that when we met. But her killer body, like I said, was just what drew my attention. Admittedly, next came her freckled, pretty girl-next-door face and pale blue eyes, framed by long blonde curls. For the party that night, she'd put those curls into an immaculate updo, but normally she wore them loose or, at most, in a ponytail when she worked out.

That was her in a nutshell: gorgeous, but unaffected. Her physical features drew me in, but it was her sweetness that had me hooked. Not naivete; it's easy to confuse one for the other, and Alyssa's wholesome appearance made it even easier. When she and I met in junior year of college, though, she'd already had far more than her share of life experiences, including sexual ones.

Which, I suppose, is how we get back to the beginning of this story. We got to the party fashionably late. While I couldn't hold a candle to Alyssa, I'd cleaned up well. I'm tall and athletic, with blonde hair and blue eyes. I once received the backhanded compliment that I was "handsome, if you like that surfer boy type," which is funny, since I can't stand the beach. You add all that to Alyssa's extensive efforts to make me look at least somewhat fashionable, and the two of us turned quite a few heads.

Ty and Kylie turned even more, though. Ty's a big dude, built like a running back, which he was in college. I'm not bi--not even going as far as heteroflexible--but even I had to admit he was handsome as hell, with a ready grin and an affable manner. It's easy for a guy like that to come off as arrogant or intimidating, but he was never anything but pleasant. Well, pleasant and flirtatious; as soon as Alyssa expressed even the slightest interest in Ty, he'd flirted outrageously with her.

It might have pissed me off if I hadn't been so busy flirting with his wife. Kylie neatly complemented her husband: short where he was tall, olive-skinned where he was dark, slim where he was buff. While Kylie had a beautiful long mane of jet black hair, her husband's bald head almost gleamed under the lights on the dancefloor. And where Ty was very obviously Black, I couldn't place Kylie's heritage at all, although she later told me she was a mix of Dutch, Thai, and Italian.

Over the course of the night, I learned a lot about the two of them: they were married and had been for years; they met in college like Alyssa and I had, albeit both as college athletes rather than in a study group; and both of them wanted to fuck us. While they didn't quite have an open marriage, preferring to be in the room or at least under the same roof when their spouse was otherwise engaged, they'd been swinging, swapping, and sharing for almost as long as they'd been together.

We chatted, flirted, danced, and drank. Our foursome split discreetly--and discretely, for that matter--into twosomes in all the different possible arrangements, each at what seemed like the perfect times. The girls danced together while the guys watched them and chatted first, then we danced with our significant others. Alyssa and I teased each other about our respective infatuations, but there was an undercurrent: we both could tell where this was likely to go, and neither of us exercised our veto.

Next, I danced with Kylie, while Ty and Alyssa did the same. Ty turned out to be very light on his feet for such a big man; I had to admit he was a better dancer than me. But Kylie was better than Alyssa, too, and since the role of a man when dancing is to make his partner look better, she made my job easy. Easier, anyways; the way she slid against me as she flirted, going as far as pressing herself against me and softly moaning, meant at least part of me moved stiffly.

The girls went to the restroom while Ty and I got fresh drinks, and afterwards, Kylie and I sat together for a while and watched our significant others dance a bit more. I felt a little pang of jealousy at the way she looked up at him, and even more when he leaned down and whispered in her ear. She blushed, or perhaps flushed, a bright red, then nodded enthusiastically.

Kylie caressed my leg with her fingertips and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "What do you think Ty asked her, Justin?"

My lips wouldn't form the words, so she filled them in for me with a chuckle. "He's asked her if she'd like to come home with us, as long as it wouldn't cause trouble between you two. And she nodded, didn't she?" Her fingernail slid up my stomach and chest, coming to rest on my chin before she pulled my gaze to hers. "And you? Would you like to come home with us? With me? I've had a lovely night, and it seems a shame to end it now, but..."

She smiled seductively. "Well, I'd rather end it on a good note than a bad one, so no pressure. This could just be some flirting and fun, and then you could go home and ravish that pretty little thing of yours. Or you could come home with us, and we could end it on a real high note. From what Kylie was saying while you boys were at the bar, it sounds like you can make a girl really sing when you want to."

I nodded, finally finding my voice with a hoarse, "Yes."

Her nose wrinkled when she laughed. "'Yes, you can make a girl sing,' or 'yes, you'd like to come back to our place?' Or both?" She laughed even harder as she watched my mouth open and close before leaning in for a long, deep kiss. "Mmmm, I'm going to assume both."

Kylie glanced over at Ty and Alyssa on the dancefloor and nodded. Ty grinned. Alysa beamed gratefully. This was going to be great. We were going to have an awesome time.

Yeah. Right.

So stupid.

"What's stupid?"

My hostess stood there, head tilted, with a friendly, questioning look on her face. The robe she wore looked much better on her, but almost anything would probably look amazing on her. I had no idea at her age, other than a brief mention that she and Ty had been together for years and had met at college. Between her Asian heritage and her incredibly fit body, though, I couldn't have pinned it down any better than "older than twenty-five and younger than forty-five."

"Oh, uh, nothing. I was just thinking about something. Didn't realize I was speaking."

She didn't buy it. One corner of her mouth quirked up as she said, "Mmm hmm. If you say so." Kylie glided closer to me; a sheen of moisture glistened on her thighs, just below the hem of her robe. My mind went back to her kneeling astride Alyssa's face, moaning, eyes closed, as my girlfriend greedily feasted on her new lover's quim. Then my mind's eye descended Aly's body and...

Kylie's smile turned from gently mocking to concerned at my slight wince. She sat next to me and placed her hand on my thigh. Her touch wasn't meant to arouse, but to comfort. "Hey. Justin. Hey. It's okay. I promise, it's going to be okay."

I tried to put a brave face on. "What is?"

"You. Her. This. All of it." She bit her lip. "I thought... Alyssa told me you two had done this before. Been with other people."

"We have. Just..." I shrugged.

"Not with someone as big as Ty?"

I didn't think guys as big as Ty existed outside of porn. I mean, obviously they had to get porn actors from somewhere, but when Ty dropped his shorts and that thing sprung out, it was like seeing a lion roaming through a suburb: exciting, surreal, and profoundly dangerous. And the way Alyssa looked at it... I shook my head to clear it.

"No. I mean, not that, either, but not with another guy at all."

Kylie frowned. "She didn't mention that."

The night sky out their window looked so inviting. I wondered what would happen if I just got up and left. I'd need to go back and get my pants first, though.

"We've done this twice before. The first time, a friend of hers from high school came to visit. We all got a little drunk and talked about the stuff we hadn't done that we'd like to before we settled down. A threesome came up and..."

That cute little nose wrinkle came back when she laughed. "And it's not like you were going to turn down that opportunity, right?"

I laughed, too. It felt good. "No, of course not."

"And that all kind of went down okay, yeah? Maybe she got a little jealous, but you got through it together?"

"Yeah, pretty much. After we talked it out, she said she wanted us to leave ourselves open to new experiences like that, and I agreed. We didn't go looking for them, but we promised we'd both try to say 'yes' if it was something either of us had on our list.

"Then, a few months ago, a couple we used to play D&D with, both girls, left town. After their going away party, we stayed behind to help them clean up, and it just kind of happened again. They told us they'd been into both of us for a while, and they didn't want to have any regrets. We had a great time together--a mindblowing one, honestly--and we all parted as friends.

"And that was pretty much... like, there are a few things left on my list I wouldn't mind getting knocked out, but how many guys get to have a threesome with two women, much less a foursome?"

Kylie laughed again, and her hand inched up my thigh. She purred, "The ones that look as good as you? And as sweet as you are? You might be surprised." My cock stirred at her touch, her voice, and her words, then even more when she leaned in, lips parted.

Then Alyssa cried out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" from down the hall, choking out a sob of orgasmic ecstasy, and the moment passed. I wanted to shrivel up and die, and my dick decided to get in on that action early.

Kylie pulled back, her expression an odd mix of compassion, pride, amusement, and reproach. "He does have that effect on a girl. But that's why you're here, right?"

I nodded indifferently. "It's why she's here. And I'm here for her, so..."

"Not for me?" Faux hurt laced her words.

"Apparently not."

Real, if mild, indignation replaced the playful tone. "What's that supposed to mean?"

I started to respond with my own irritation, but instead looked back out the window. "Doesn't matter."

"Hey! It does." She squeezed my leg. "C'mon, Justin, what's wrong? I know it can be... uncomfortable seeing Ty with your girlfriend, but she's having a good time, and I want you to have a good time, too. I want us all to have fun, together. Don't you?"

"I did. But..." I sighed, tired of the pretense. "Look, you don't have to do this."

"What?"

"Distract the cucked boyfriend."

The indignant tone came back, upshifted to anger. "Is that what you think? Really? That I'm, what, some kind of beard for my husband and his big black cock, so he can nail blonde college girls?"

"I didn't, but..."

"Fuck you! I wanted you here because I wanted you here. Her too, I'll admit, but--"

"If that's the case, then why have I been sitting out here, by myself, for the last fifteen minutes before anyone even noticed I was gone? Why did I sit in that room, watching..." I shook my head. "Watching things I really wish I hadn't seen."

"Because I thought you liked to watch! I thought you'd get all hyped up watching the three of us, then join in! It's..." Kylie deflated. "It's something I've seen before. A lot. Guys watch their girls with him, then either reclaim them or fuck the shit out of me, out of lust or spite or wanting to make their girl jealous or whatever. I thought... I thought that was your thing."

"It's not."

"Then why didn't you say something?" When I didn't respond, she took my hand. "Please. Talk to me."

The words came slowly at first. "Alyssa was so excited in the car. She liked the two of you so much. I mean, we both did, and she'd been drinking enough to not notice that I was nervous. I wanted to be supportive, you know?

"We've done this twice, but, honestly, she did it mostly for me, especially the second one. The first one, she'd kind of had a crush on her friend, and that was more... natural, I guess. Anyways, I didn't want to let her down, now that she had her shot at something on her list."

Kylie smiled and stroked my cheek. "That fits. She raved about what a great boyfriend you were when it was just us girls."

I smiled sadly, and she squeezed my hand again. "Once we got here, you two got into it straight away. Making out, almost tearing each other's clothes off..." I nodded at the mess of scattered dresses, shoes, and handbags in the living room. "... and just about dragging her towards your room.

"Ty and I trailed behind, but I realized I needed to, ah, use the facilities before we got started. It only took a minute, but by the time I got to the bedroom, you and Alyssa were already on the bed sixty-nining, and Ty had stripped down to his underwear.

"I tried to catch up, but I barely had my shirt off when he dropped his boxers and..." Sighing, I pushed on. "Kylie had told me he was big; she didn't want me to be surprised. But I didn't realize how big. And even more than that, everything about him is big. The guy's got muscles on muscles, he's hung like a horse, tons of swagger, and..."

I shook my head. "So I froze. By the time I got back up to speed, you'd climbed off Aly and were laying next to her. When you did that, I figured we were going to, I dunno, trade. He'd fuck Aly, and I'd fuck you. Which didn't make me feel entirely better, but..." I cringed at the look on Kylie's face. "Please don't take it as though... I'm not saying--"

She grinned at the way I stumbled over my words, but let me off the hook. "I get it, Justin. I know I'm no consolation prize. Like I said, though, I've seen plenty of guys going through what you were."

Nodding, I continued. "I looked down to keep from tripping while I pulled my pants off, and when I looked up again, I realized that wasn't the plan. You were making out with Aly while he lined himself up, but there was no way I could get in there with you. But that wasn't the point, was it? Me and you having sex."

Kylie shook her head. "No. Not then. Eventually, but not then. I wanted to make sure she was ready. You weren't the only one in the room seeing him naked for the first time, remember. I assume one of her bucket list items was 'a really big cock?' Maybe even--" A conspiratorial grin flicked across her face. "'A big black cock?'"

The grin turned to a laugh when I sheepishly admitted, "... Yeah."

"And on your list, is there a 'sexy Asian cougar?'"

The laugh came again, even louder, when I muttered, "Maybe?"

Kylie kissed me for the first time since the party, leaning forward for a light peck, followed by the same kind of sweet, hot, open-mouthed kiss we'd shared at the party. She tasted like Alyssa.

Her eyes twinkled when she pulled back. "Variety's fun, isn't it?"

I tried to smile, but my heart still wasn't in it. "It can be."

Our hostess gave me another kiss, this time laying it tenderly, almost motherly, on my forehead. 'Great,' I thought. 'Another thing to be neurotic about.' But then she looked at me encouragingly and said, "Go on."

"He started fucking her." It had been so much more than that. So, so much more. But I didn't want to face all the things I was feeling then--admit to all of them--especially with this woman whose motives I still felt uncertain about. "And you... talked her through it. Ty, I mean, and..."

I winced at the memory again. "I held out a little hope that maybe it wasn't what I feared, that I hadn't gotten suckered, but once Aly was... comfortable, you got back up and straddled her face, turned away from me this time. No one in the room seemed to notice I was even there.

"So I figured that... like I said, I thought maybe I was being cucked. That when you approached us in the bar, you were looking for a unicorn, and I happened to be the irritant you needed to get out of the way. Or that Ty liked being a dominant asshole and wanted to show whose territory this was or something. Take her away or 'ruin' her or whatever."

"Ty? God, no, he's a sweetheart. He's the one who noticed you were gone first. He didn't want to upset Alyssa when you disappeared, so he asked me to go check on the 'drinks' I'd asked you to get."

I chuckled; that kind of told me everything I needed to know. Or confirmed it. Whichever. "I let myself out not long after you three started. And given that it took so long for anyone to notice..."

"Hey now, I told you what happened, and what we thought. You could have joined at any time."

"How?"

"What?"

"How? I'm not bi, and neither is Ty--at least from what he told Aly--so that was out. Alyssa was otherwise occupied. And you... Like I said, you turned your back on me, which, by itself wouldn't have mattered, but it left me no angle."

"Angle?"

"You had your face almost up against the wall, so I couldn't get near you there. There wasn't enough space on the bed for me on the side near the chair, either, and I would have had to squeeze between Ty and the dresser--which neither of us was going to be into--or clamber over Aly to get to the other side."

Kylie bit her lip as she rebuilt the scene in her head. In another situation, I'd probably have found it sexy. "Shit. Shit, you're right. I didn't even think about that." I saw real remorse, instead of just compassion, for the first time. "Shit, shit, shit. I'm sorry. And you thought..."

She shook her head, then surged forward and kissed me, hard. I didn't fend her off, but I also didn't engage with the enthusiasm she expected. After a few moments, she pulled back and teased, "I'm trying to apologize. You get that, right? This isn't... you weren't being cucked or put in your place or anything like it. Just bad logistics. I want you, Justin. I do." She slid her hand to my crotch and squeezed my half-hard cock. "I really, really do."

I plucked her hand off and moved it aside, kicking myself even as I did so. "Thanks. That makes me feel better. I promise. I just.... Once I got out here and sat with how I felt for a while, I realized it wasn't just that. It wasn't just that I felt foolish, or cucked, or, honestly, anything to do with you, or even Ty specifically. I felt... superfluous. Like it didn't matter at all if I was here. Like- like maybe it would be better if I wasn't."

NoTalentHack
NoTalentHack
2,320 Followers