New Year New Me

Story Info
A New Years party brings unintended New Years Resolutions.
4.4k words
4.09
7.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Corrine! Tony! I'm glad you both could make it!" The party host excitedly exclaimed over the pounding dance music with beers held out to the pair.

"Wouldn't miss it man!" Tony took one of the drinks and wrapped the host in a hug patting him on the shoulder before they broke off.

"Good to see you Matt." Corrine reached over and kissed his cheek briefly, taking the other drink for herself.

"Well drink up, no one is allowed in until they finish their first drink." Matt urged the pair, inside the party had already begun the floor seemingly filled with fellow students.

Tony raised his glass and then drank making a big show of it. Corrine stared at her glass and lightly rolled the liquid within it's transparent container. To either side Tony or Matt gave her an inquiring look but she simply smiled lightly raising the cup and downed the shot. The sweet strawberry liquor didn't have a hint of a bitter taste, she almost assumed it wasn't alcoholic at all. However she could tell, just by feel she knew the burning warmth of the alcohol was consuming her insides.

"Come right on in! You can make your way down to the basement, that is where the people looking to escape the music have gone." Matt explained while Tony's arm wrapped around his shoulder. "Good seeing you again!"

Corrine was disoriented from the music that reverberated in her skull, and despite knowing it was only techno music she swore she heard a voice speaking to her. It called out to her very soul as she stumbled across the dance room, trying her best to follow Tony. The flashing lights dazzled her senses disallowing for her to truly register anyone's expressions she could merely view them as dancing silhouettes.

'Move to the music.' The music ordered, 'Free your body, mind and spirit tonight!' She found herself unable to disobey as her hips and arms wiggled in sync with the beats. Her slim waist shifted back and forth as if someone were grabbing onto it. Eyes half glazed from the various sensations within her body, she giggled maniacally ripples cascading across her frame. The movements excited her more and caused her hands to glide along the soft fabric hugging her figure.

"Corrine!" At her name being called, she stopped instantly snapping back to reality as her senses normalized once more. Tony had taken a firm grasp of her hand, physically leading her away from the music. Slowly he led her through the dense horde and towards the basement stairs.

"Ohh." Corrine breathed out softly, her heart still thumped to the beat that echoed throughout the house. A smile remained affixed to her face and she had to focus on not letting her body start dancing on it's own.

"Are you alright? That's not like you." Tony inquired, his eyebrows furled in confusion.

Corrine composed herself and answered as best she could, "I think it was the alcohol. Something got to me." She laughed off the absurd feeling gripping onto Tony's warm arm as he guided them downstairs. He was so warm... One corner of Corrine's lips began to lean in a playful way upwards as she quietly observed his every step with wide eyes. She quickly shook away the thought as she separated herself from his arm.

Her attention darted all around the much quitter and calmer atmosphere, large round white bulbs hung from the ceiling illuminating most of the space. Along the walls there were pool tables, pinball machines, and couches set into groups. Along with a game of Jenga set up on a miscellaneous table.

"Corrine!" A feminine voice could be heard from one such group of chairs with several people seated about. In it's midst rested Emma waving her slender hands eagerly towards her companion.

Corrine wandered over with a bright smile spotting her boyfriend Justin leaning back coolly in his seat flirtaiously chatting with another girl seated beside him. She quickly recognized her as Cleo from Justin's work and by all definition very beautiful, sleek black hair that stopped just past the shoulders. Eyes the color of green emeralds matched by bronze smooth skin that seemed to glow against the dim light.

"Cleo, long time no see right?" Corrine put on a cheerfully greeting hugging the fellow sorority sister as well. They had seen quite a bit of each other over the summer.

Tony took a quick glance around before creating an excuse for Justin and him, "Justin buddy how about we play a round of pool while the ladies here catch up." Tony and Justin scurried off with drinks in hands as Cleo beckoned the curly blonde to sit down with her and Emma.

"Ok spill girl, what happened to this idiot?" Cleo spun her hand around dramatically in the air towards her boyfriend.

"Yeah I have never seen him act so, uh.. drunk, infatuated even?" Emma added,

Corrine raised an eyebrow, "I'm sure it is nothing, he likely just had too much to drink. Or so I guess..." The explanation sounded uncertain coming from her mouth even as the words were released. "I'm not exactly feeling right either, after one shot I felt... weird... like the music was talking to me."

"That was me too! Like I lost it all together..." Cleo said concurred enthusiastically, "I had to be led off the dance floor because I looked stupid like it was taking over my body!"

Emma leaned back cocking an expressionless face at the pair, "I completely felt normal so..."

"Well whatever, you guys ready for the new year?" Corrine segwayed clearing the tension from her body.

---

"Dude something is definitely wrong." Justin said low enough so it was impossible others to hear over the clanking of pool balls. "I think the last shot was really getting to Cleo. We were playing Jenga and she seemed to have no issue with whatever the tile said."

"Yeah, Corrine wasn't acting like herself either she..." A chill ran up Tony spine prompting him to glance down at the prismatic dark green and golden amber glass. Swirling it softly, there was an echo deep within his memory ringing outwards in shock. "Heh?" He silently chuckled with a big grin replacing his concerns. "Don't worry man... it is probably nothing."

"I don't know man." Justin clicked his tongue watching the ball bounce away from the pocket. "Play a round with Corrine, I trust nothing will happen. I'm gonna talk to Cleo, I don't feel it is right to leave her alone." His voice went silent waiting for affirmation.

"You sure man? You saw what was written on the pieces, so are you sure you are fine with me playing that with your girlfriend?" Tony lightly pressed, unsure why his friend didn't even attempt to vehemently oppose the concept.

Justin dipped down to line up another shot calling back confidently, "What you scared or what buddy?"

"Fine with me man," Tony answered downing the rest of his drink. He had his inhibitions, but surely one could not seriously say no to such a ridiculous offer?

"Hey Cor, you want to play a round of Jenga?" Tony called over sliding past Emma swiftly. He swooped over behind the slender blonde propping his hands onto her waist lightly swaying with the tune from above.

Emma choked mid drink forcing Cleo to turn inquisitively back towards Tony, which immediately followed with Corrine's reaction; a heart racing flustered red. Pushing Tony hands away, "Yea sure, fine."

---

Tony and Corrine stood on opposite sides of the table. "You have to do the challenge on whatever tile you pull. Ladies first," He offered smiling softly at her frizzling messy curls of hair sticking every way. There was just something enchanting about watching it in waves shifting and ebbing gently.

Corrine wavered slightly over the Jenga tower. After some careful pondering she reached out and tugged gently at one of the bottom rectangular cubes. With ease she read the challenge written on the block, "Say what color underwear I am wearing!" She chucked care-free reading the message aloud, "Black."

Tony realized his silence had lasted for perhaps to long of a second as her sweet yet attractive tone flipped into a sharp stern, "Tony, your turn." Shaking away the sudden effect Corrine had upon him, he went to pick his block from the tower.

It sat nearly precariously and gave no resistance budging slightly free, "This one..." He dragged it ever so carefully observing the phrase, "'Describe the type of sex you've always wanted to try' gosh isn't that a difficult one..." Tony mumbled. "I've always wanted to try bondage."

"Bondage? Interesting..." Corrine whispered under her breath, her mind reeled with the implications of Tony's statement.

"My turn." Her hands hovered over the structure contemplating a few choices, before she went and selected a block. Reading it's words aloud, "Tell me the most perverted kink I secretly wish for." A gasp escaped from her lips and she hesitated debating whether or not she could even utter the words. Her heartrate surged with a bolt of excitement fueling a euphoric mental stimulation.

"Public sex," Corrine answered unable to contain herself. Her chest tightened, the world slowed as she peered up and directly into Tony's eyes.

'What's wrong with me?!' She questioned internally, a heat flushed her cheeks and an unknown urge compelled her. It was like an invisible rope tugging and pulling her forward. 'Why did I say that!?'

Looking to move quickly passed this Tony went to take out a different block, he could not stop thinking about the idea of Corrine doing something public. The images swirled about his head.

"Take a body shot' off the other player." Tony read aloud, his mind was blank for a brief moment. He stared at Corrine who returned the same gaze.

Corrine looked up and caught a glimpse of Tony's wide-eyed surprised expression.

"We have to do as the blocks say." She shrugs with a devilish smirk, "And it's a challenge so..."

'No no no! This is not a good idea... I have a boyfriend. I should stop this. But it's only a challenge. Just a challenge...'

"I think we should skip this one." Tony interjected, breaking the strange trance Corrine was in.

"Huh? Uhhh, you are probably right. I-I'm going to the bathroom." Corrine said, her mind still hazy from the effects of the alcohol.

Corrine turned and headed towards the closest bathroom. As soon as she arrived and locked the door behind her, she leaned back, resting her head against the closed door.

'What the hell is wrong with me!? It was a stupid little game, nothing more. Nothing more...'

"Just a game." She repeated to herself, her chest tightening with the thought.

"I'll just go get another drink, yeah that will help calm me down. No need to get so worked up over nothing."

She returned to the game as if nothing had happened, more confident than before. Soon it was her turn again, this time reaching across the table. Tony wasn't far from her now; Corrine could clearly smell the fruity drink he recently consumed. Hints of strawberries radiated on the air as it intoxicated the blonde with tingly allure.

"Let's see what I get this time." She spoke taking out her piece carefully then reading the phrase. Her whole body paused as blood pounded loudly in her ears while her eyes widened from the sentence she had just read aloud. It was as if her consciousness sank away and something else slowly gained strength as the previous unnervous smile exchanged her mouth.

Corrine continued the same new-found composure, "Kiss your opponent." Locking onto Tony, she got on top of the table right as he asked something intelligible before she crushed her lips against his in a heartbeat. A rush of elation jolted through her as his own touch finally connected.

'Stop... What are you doing Corrine?' She pulled away from the kiss before it could go any further.

"All to complete the game." He said in a husky voice as her face blushed deeply.

"Right." Corrine replied, her lips still tingling from the kiss, her stomach tight with desire.

'It is all to win. It is all a game, none of this matters. Justin will understand.'

"It's not cheating." She whispered to herself.

Tony and Corrine kept up with the game, their challenges ranging from silly things like licking the other's hand, to more provocative ones like describing their favorite position.

The two of them were becoming bolder and more daring with each passing minute, and soon the Jenga tower came toppling down.

"It seems I lost," She admitted holding the piece that caused it fall, "As the winner what is your demand?"

"Demand?" Tony raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you remember, the winner gets one demand of the loser." Corrine explained.

"I don't remember this at all." Tony said confused, "But fine, since it is part of the game. Remove an item of clothing of your choice."

Corrine contemplated a moment before smiling deviously, slipping her arms into her t-shirt she unclasped her bra beneath the fabric. Slipping the bra from the sleeve of her shirt and holding it aloft with her finger, she said, "How's this?" She tossed the bra at him.

"Something is definitely wrong with us." Tony mumbled, "Why is this happening?"

"I'm feeling completely fine."

"Really? Cause I feel like my head is swimming." Tony groaned, clutching his head.

"Yep, completely fine." She stepped close to him, "Actually I feel even better than fine." She wrapped her arms around him.

"Justin!" He shoved her away, escaping her hold. "There is something wrong, you would never do this!"

"Who says I wouldn't?" She challenged, closing the gap between them once again, placing her hands on his shoulders, "We are both single, and drunk, and enjoying ourselves."

"You are not single! You are in a relationship!" He argued, "We can't do this."

"So what? Justin doesn't have to know." She grabbed his arm, "Come on, no one will know."

"Tony?" He heard Justin call from the other side of the basement.

"Justin is coming!" He tried to warn her.

"Not until after we are done," She winked.

"Justin, you have to stop her." Tony pleaded as Justin approached them, "Something is wrong."

"Stop her? Why?" Justin questioned, looking at his girlfriend as she began kissing Tony's neck.

"Are you okay?" Tony asked, noticing his friends distant look, "I've been telling her that this is wrong, but she is not listening."

"Yeah I'm fine." Justin nodded, "Everything is fine."

"What? Of course this is wrong!" Tony cried.

"Justin?" Cleo's voice carried over, "Justin what's going on?"

"Nothing is wrong," Justin stated simply, "Tony just needs a bit more to drink."

"Yes more drinks!" Corrine pulled away, "Lots more."

"Corrine, make sure to keep Tony still as Cleo helps him relax." Justin instructed as his girlfriend held the male down, pinning him to a recliner. She leaned forward straddled on top him whispering in his ear hot and sensually, "Don't worry you will be feeling much better shortly."

Cleo's quick footsteps approached Tony's side pouring the drink over his shut lips not wanting to drink a drop of this strange liquid.

Unwilling to watch the liquid be wasted Corrine licked the spilled drink off his face along her path while Cleo poured it on his closed quivering mouth. Each time her wet silky tongue would come in contact with him she moaned intimately and aggressively grinding herself along his upper legs.

"Tony there is no need to fight it. Allow it to happen. Clear your mind of resistance." She traced her fingers lightly around his ear as she brushed a hand through his jet black hair in a playful way while suggestively touching upon the facial stubble. A shift in her weight indicated she joined atop the recliner.

Gleaming half lidded ruby red irises almost hypnotically snared Tony's sight and prevented him from gazing away, "Just drink it." Her captivating musical voice sang vibrations straight into his brain stem causing an intense cold prick sensation race throughout his entire body.

Cleo remained speechless hovering around the quivering prey like an anticipating bird ready to seize it's fallen dinner. She pressed another shot against his lips, but contrary to their expectations he continued to refuse to drink it.

"Seems we need to try something else." Cleo poured the drink into Corrine's mouth, who then smashed her face against Tony's forcing their tongues together to shove the liquid into his resisting throat.

Blazing streams rolled from Corrine's hungry mouth and dribbled down her chin along their cojoined face. A surge of pleasure erupted from the depths of her loins as they shared the intimate kiss.

Tony's mind was foggy, unable to process the events unfolding before him. Everything was moving too fast, and yet time had seemed to slow down.

The concept of resisting her body wained, a desire grew within him. An overwhelming need for more. More of her. He had to have her.

'I should stop, but it feels so good.' The blonde woman's soft touch drew out thoughts of lust from Tony's subconscious. Her every action set him on edge. They awoke a side to him he did not recognize or know existed previously.

His hands subconsciously rested on her rear massaging those ample squishy cheeks firmly, pressing her closer to him. His tongue danced along her smooth teeth and inside her wet, warm mouth, tasting her.

'I can't control myself, her body is... incredible.'

"Just let it consume you." Cleo pet his head softly as he began to gulp the drink eagerly, his lips hungrily sucking it's contents dry.

"That's it." Corrine cooed, her voice dripping with pleasure.

"Good boy," Cleo purred.

'More... I want more.'

"Fuck, he's so good with his hands." Corrine moaned.

"I'm sure another part of him will be even better." Cleo insinuated.

'Yes, that's what I want. More...'

His fighting spirit evaporating quicker than the breathing rain hitting a piping sidewalk on a sweltering summer night.

Justin moseyed over and wrapped his arms around Cleo, his hands sneakily creeping towards her chest, giving gentle squeezes of her tender breasts, "I think we can go back to having our own fun now." Justin said playfully, nibbling her ear.

"Hmm, yea that sounds good," Cleo agreed distractedly.

As her friends disappeared, Cor turned back to the subject in front her. Her fingers caressed the side of the masculine jaw. Insatiable passion gripped her core that threatened to entirely eclipse all of her senses.

"I don't want to wait."

A sultry smirk curled on the edge of her pink plump lips. She moved his hands away and scooted herself off him.

"Wha-" He protested, the lack of her body heat suddenly becoming very evident.

"Shhh," She quieted him, her hands moving to undo his belt. She pulled his jeans and boxers down his thighs. His member was already hard and ready. She licked her lips and wrapped her hand around his length, giving it a firm squeeze.

"Ah," He moaned.

She smirked at his reaction. She started to pump her hand slowly, "Does that feel good?"

"Ye-yeah," He moaned.

"Good," She smiled and lowered her head, letting her tongue slide across the tip, licking the precum.

"Oh god," He groaned, his eyes rolling back in his head.

She grinned. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his shaft. He moaned as she sucked, her tongue swirling around his sensitive head.

"Shit, that feels amazing," He moaned, his hand finding its way into her hair, grabbing a fistful.

Her mouth went down his shaft slowly while she ran her tongue around it. Slowly, she took him deeper into her mouth, looking up at him.

He gasped for air as she deepthroated him, his fingers tugging gently onto her messy hair when her teeth grazed so slightly sending adrenaline burning through the veins that desired even more of the electrifying sweet pain.

She then began moving her head up and down his length, finding a rhythm, bobbing and swirling while flicking her tongue on his thick throbbing rod.

"Shit, I'm getting close," He warned her, his grip tightening.

12