New Year New Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, mmmm," She moaned. She felt him tense, and then his release. She swallowed everything, savoring the taste. She gave his dick a couple last licks before releasing him.

"Holy shit, that was amazing," He said.

She smiled, her eyes twinkling, "Was I a good girl?"

"You were a very good girl." He sat up and gently pushed her down on her back.

"Ooh, am I being rewarded?" She smiled at him.

"Good girls definitely deserve rewards for their work." Tony teased as he undid her jean shorts and yanked them off along with her underwear.

A whimsical blush radiated into her cheeks as he teasingly explored his fingers tipily across the rippling muscles on her naked ass. Flipping her over to grasp the soft feminine curves hidden beneath her waistline.

She giggle excitedly as his firm hands reached behind her to clutch her rear fully, massaging the wide doughy cushions between strong calloused hands. The surface tension became instantly overwhelming as he rubbed his erect dick along her entrance.

"I'm sure you are going to love the reward I'm going to give you."

"Mmmm, show me," She cooed, spreading her legs apart, presenting herself to him.

His tip penetrated her slick entrance easily, and he was rewarded with a long moan from her.

"Ooh, yesss," She hissed, pushing back, forcing him deeper inside.

He gripped her hips and pushed her forward, making her lay flat. He placed his hands on her back, holding her in place. With her prone, helpless figure displayed openly and exposed defenseless to any abuse he desires.

The sensation of the palm of Tony's large dominant hands firmly laid in the middle of her lower back filled Cor's stomach with butterflies, this same feeling spread its way throughout her body. Her loins began heating up at his commanding display.

He started thrusting slowly, wanting to build his pace. He gradually gained speed as she moaning more and more beneath him.

"Harder," She gasped. She needed all the force and strength of his engorged appendage thrusting into her with power. To pierce her whole self, rutting and satisfying her carnal cravings until she was truly satisfied.

"Please fuck me harder!"

Precious enthralled drops dribble across the floor gathering up in a small puddles then radiating across the uneven surface with trails leading towards one source. Her pussy was dripping wet while her panting breaths escalated rapidly turning heavy and strenuous from a deceptive exercise.

Tony's balls were bouncing violently, smacking against her clit as his pelvis slapped her ass. The room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping together and the sound of moans and grunts.

"Fuck," He growled, thrusting into her even harder.

"Ah! Fuck yes!"

Her cries of ecstasy only urged him to fuck her harder. His pace quickened and the force of his thrusts increased.

"Mmmm, yes, ah," She cried, her eyes rolling back.

"God damn, you're fucking tight," He grunted, gripping her hips tighter.

"Oh God, yes," She whimpered.

He picked her up from the ground and spun her around. He grabbed under her waist and slammed her back against the wall. This whole display drove Cor to delirium in giddy blissfulness, as the handsome attractive man was proving to be rather dominating.

Emanating an animalistic ferocity he grasped firmly behind both her slender upper legs. Tony leaned over propping up a bent leg as if lifting the cork of an uncaged champagne bottle about to cause an explosion.

Upon slamming his full frame in contact with hers all fear instantly evaporated. Letting himself melt into her curvaceous voluptuously intoxicating female physique.

Overloaded with sensory overload he craned over smothering his rugged face firmly against her precious throat drenching in vanilla shampoo. His rough tongue lashed and lapped across the smooth flesh leaving behind a wet trail as a memento.

Her breathy pants were growing louder and more desperate. His lips latched onto the sensitive spot between her neck and shoulder.

"Aaahhh, fuuuckk," She whined, her hands clawing at his back.

Her walls tightened around his member and her body tensed. A loud moan escaped her lips as she came.

He slowed his pace and watched her, her face flushed.

"Oh, don't stop," She begged.

He started thrusting into her hard and fast. Her nails dug into his skin and her legs tightened around his waist.

"Mmmm, yes, fuck," She moaned.

"Don't, ah, slow down,"

"I had no intention of it." He tightened his grip on her hips and fucked her harder and faster. He had the blond-haired woman shrieking with raptured ecstasy.

"Yes, yes, ahhh, God, Tony, aaahh," She moaned loudly.

"Fuck," He grunted, pounding into her relentlessly. She let her body enjoy the exquisite connection of his actions with hers. He repositioned her again pressing her face first into a face first into a couch and bending her right back while he gathered her tied golden curls bundled within his trembling fist pulling sharply, forcing her pelvis into direct impact with his front.

"Time for you to receive you reward!"

"Yesss," She hissed, a smile on her lips.

Then he found himself hovering close, and he lowered his head down to whisper hot words into her ears. "This will be the first of many."

The shouts of partygoers upstairs echoed throughout the house, "10!"

'Perfect timing,' Tony smirked. He returned his attention to his impassioned lover standing opposite facing him.

"9"

"8"

"7"

She guided the entirety of his fingers stroking the lining of his sturdy manhood within her hollow opening feeling thoroughly intoxicated from the exotic feelings Tony's wandering hands sent into overdrive.

"6"

"5"

Their tempos met matched their quickening heartbeats. Desperation showed upon their faces just short of losing control. A physical barrier just thin, delicate as a slip of tissue paper could sever in no time at all.

"4"

With mounting lust searing wildly through every inch of her warmly glowing and exquisite complexion bringing tingling electricity crackling to his nerve endings in sweet abandon.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

Tony's climax was simultaneous with the cheers of the countdown.

"Happy new year," He whispered, placing a gentle kiss on her neck. "I think we will be having a wonderful new year."

"Oh, I hope so," She replied.

They were both lost in each other, lost in the moment. Their bodies were sweaty and tired.

12