New Year Resolutions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rob, you know there's going to be payback involved here. And it's going to happen when you least expect it."

I shrug my shoulders and tell Catherine I figure as much. However, this was one opportunity I didn't miss. We enjoy our meal and listen to music coming from the bar. A band is playing holiday tunes and adult contemporary selections. Our waiter is very attentive and takes care of our every need. He informs us there is dancing in the bar until 3:00AM and a fireworks display in the courtyard at the stroke of midnight.

After our meal we skip dessert and Catherine leads me into the bar for some dancing. It's late and the lights have been dimmed. The band is playing a slow song as several couples grind away on the dance floor. Catherine and I join the others and move close together. She flattens her big boobs against my chest and looks up for a kiss. Our lips lock as she grinds her hips into my cock.

"I hope your boobs don't fall out while were dancing."

"I don't think anyone would notice. Everyone seems to be caught up in their own little world. Speaking of which, I feel a certain bulge forming down below."

"Keep pressing your pussy against me and I'm going to sport a full-blown hard-on any second."

"Good. A hard cock is just what I need to ring in the New Year."

Our lips lock together again as we continue to dance and grind. My thick shaft hardens with each move. Catherine reaches down and grabs my cock. She squeezes me and moves her palm up and down the bulge. The other dancers are oblivious to her actions. I look around and see several couples grind into each other as they perform their mating ritual.

I move my hand down Catherine's back and rest it on her ass. She applies more pressure to my cock and squeezes my shaft harder. She keeps a firm grip as we move silently together. The song comes to an end and Catherine wraps both arms around my neck. There's an obvious bulge in the front of my trousers as my cock fully extends seven inches.

She whispers in my ear, "Payback."

Fortunately, the band begins another tune and we move together before anyone can accuse me of indecent exposure. We glide along the dance floor like we are made for each other. As the song winds down, the leader announces the band will take a short break and then come back for the final thirty minutes of 2018. Catherine suggests we head back to our room to continue our celebration.

We share the elevator with another couple who are completely oblivious us. Their lips are locked in a passionate kiss and the gentleman's hand is groping his lady friend's right breast. Her low-cut strapless dress can barely contain her round tits. A brown nipple peaks out just above the bodice. We exit on the second floor and bid them a Happy New Year. I doubt they even hear us.

Inside our room, Catherine tells me to open the champagne and switch on the TV to New Year's Rockin' Eve. She wants to see the giant ball drop in Times Square. A few minutes later, she emerges from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe with the Apple Farm logo. It's barely tied and her Double-D's sway back and forth with each step. Catherine hands me a robe and tells me to get comfy.

I kick off my shoes and pull my pants off as quickly as I can. I put the robe on and Catherine hands me a glass of champagne. We toast the fun we had in 2018 and look forward to many new adventures in 2019. I open the sliding door and step out onto the balcony. Catherine joins me with a refreshed glass of bubbly.

"Catherine, look at all of the people down there waiting for the fireworks. That's quite a crowd. Do you suppose they can see us up here?"

"I'm sure if they looked close enough. Anyway, that's not going to stop our celebration. Rob, I want you to fuck me out here while we watch the fireworks."

"I thought you'd never ask. Will you wear my present?"

"Of course, would you like to do the honors?"

Catherine retrieves her new nipple clamps from her suitcase and brings back a bottle of cherry lube. She unties her robe and presents her big boobs for my pleasure. I grab her right breast with both hands and dip down to kiss her crimson red nipple. I draw the hard nub between my lips and suck gently. Catherine hands me a clamp and I attach it to her erect nipple.

"I hope that's not too tight Cath. I can adjust the tension."

"No, it's fine. It doesn't hurt. I feel a bit of pressure and it's getting me hornier, if that's possible. I need your cock in my pussy."

I release her right breast and cup her left mound for the same treatment. I suckle her rigid nipple for a few moments and then attach the clamp. The gold chain attached to the clamps hangs down forming an arch. I admire the lovely piece of jewelry.

"That's the perfect compliment to the most perfect breasts I've ever had the pleasure to know."

"Oh, don't be so goofy, just fuck me big boy."

"Right out here?"

"Yes, right out here."

Catherine hands me the bottle of lube and she turns to lean over the balcony rail. Her nipple clamped tits hang out for anyone to see. I step behind Catherine, grab the hem of her robe and pull it up above her wide ass. She spreads her legs, bends over and pushes her ass out.

"Are you ready Cath? I know this is your favorite position."

"Yes, it is, and I am ready for some fireworks."

I open the front of my robe and my cock pops up; rock hard and ready for fucking. I pour some lube on my thick shaft and slather it around. I line up the tip with Catherine's damp slit and push forward. My cock spreads her inner lips as I press my hips against her fleshy bum. I drive seven inches deep and hold my position inside Catherine's hot pussy. She grunts as she presses her ass back into me looking for more cock. We stand silently savoring our union.

"Rob, your cock feels so good. It's right where it should be. What time is it?"

I look back into the room and the TV screen is showing a three-minute countdown to 2019.

"It's 11:57 Cath, Happy New Year darling."

I move my hips slowly as we watch the crowds out in the courtyard. I pull my shaft out until just the tip is captured within Catherine's labia and push back again. I grab her hips as and proceed to slide back and forth, forcing my shaft as deep as I can go before pulling back. Each time I drill deep into her cunt, she grunts and pushes back. The countdown to 2019 continues.

Catherine completely engulfs my shaft. Her inner labia grip me like a vice. Pussy juice drips down her thighs. We build to a nice rhythm as the sixty second countdown begins. My climax begins to build as well. Every nerve ending is focused on my cock and I feel my tip press against her cervix each time I thrust forward. I spread Catherine's ass cheeks revealing her puckered starfish. I drizzle some lube along her crevice and slide my thumb back and forth over her O-ring. She loves anal play.

The crowd below us begins to shout, ten, nine, eight, seven... I feel my shaft throb and get a little harder. Catherine straightens her legs and pushes her ass just a little higher. I press my thumb against her backdoor to stimulate her rear. We all chant four, three, two, ONE!

"Happy New Year, Catherine. I love you."

"I love you too Rob."

Fireworks light up the sky. I ram my cock into her pussy and press my thumb deeper into her anal passage. The thunder and sparks are followed by oohs and ahs. Sound echos throughout the courtyard. My cock throbs with each explosion. We are on the verge of orgasm.

Catherine looks back at me, "Fuck my ass Rob. Stick your cock in my rear. Give it to me good. I want to cum with you buried in my bum."

I withdraw from her cunt and press against her backdoor. My shaft slides in as the sky lights up. A loud explosion jolts me, and I bury my cock deep into her rear. Catherine's ass ring surrounds the base of my shaft and holds me tight. I am seven inches deep into her rear hole. Her tight sphincter provides immeasurable pleasure. The pyrotechnics increase in tempo as I pound Catherine's backdoor. She rams her ass back to meet me. Her beautiful buns cushion my stroke as we fuck in wild abandonment.

She yells out, "Fuck me Rob, fuck my ass. Your cock is so hard. I love the fireworks. Don't stop, I'm going to cum."

I hold Catherine's hips as we rock out on the balcony. The sky above is lit up.

"You feel so good, Cath. I love our New Year celebration. Get ready for your first orgasm of 2019."

"Yes Rob, your big cock fills me up. You feel good too. Give me your cum."

We increase our speed while I hold her hips tight. My cock pistons in and out. I can't hold off much longer. The sparkling display is reaching it's peak and so are we. The fireworks finale erupts with multiple sky rockets and aerial bombs exploding simultaneously. My orgasm hits and I explode as well. With each thrust into Cathrine's backdoor, I fill her anal canal with jets of cum. My climax surges through my body. Each time she rocks back on my stiff cock another spurt of jizz enters her ass. Catherine's orgasm is not far behind. I feel her thighs quiver as the explosions around us fill the night air.

"Gawd I feel your cum in my ass. I'm cumming too. My pussy is exploding just like the fireworks."

I feel Catherine's body shake with her orgasm. Her body convulses and her anal ring flexes around my cock. I hold her hips to keep her from falling over the ledge and let her ride through this climax. Her Double-Ds are on display for all to see.

Just as quickly as the pyrotechnic party began, it ends with cheers and clapping. Catherine screams out one last time as her climax envelopes her body.

"Gawd, I'm cuuummmmiiiinnnnnnggggg!!"

In a moment's time we are both totally spent. Catherine collapses against the railing as she struggles to catch her breath. Her final gasp catches the attention of several people in the courtyard. They look up at us and cheer wildly as they point. Catherine leans over the rail. Her tits sway back and forth with the nipple clamps firmly in place. We hear hoots and hollers from down below.

I look over and see the couple from the elevator on their balcony to our right. They are wearing their hotel robes as they stare and applaud our effort. It appears they are enjoying their own love-making as well. The lady gives us a thumbs up and yells, "Happy New Year 2019."

Catherine and I resolve to continue our exploits in the coming year.

12