New Year's Butch Kink Party

Story Info
Butch4butch group kink scene with they and he lesbians.
7.3k words
4.44
3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary:

Charlie and her friends go to a kink party for New Year's Eve.

Notes:

Warnings: group sex, kink party, public sex, edging, countdowns, alcohol and weed consumption, spanking, Daddy and Sir kink

Contains he/him and they/them butch lesbian characters, if you don't like that I don't give a fuck.

--

November passes and the snow begins to pile up in Toronto. Christmas and Hanukkah come and go, and the city is blanketed in white. It's New Year's Eve, and Charlie is in her tiny two bedroom apartment getting ready for a kink party with her friends. With no fucking clue what to wear, she settles for all black: a button-up in a traditional handkerchief pattern, a chain necklace, jeans, and shiny Solovairs. She pulls on a leather jacket too, and her Canada Goose jacket over all of it.

The gang is meeting her at Thirst at 9:00pm. It's 8:15. She doesn't want to be late, but she also doesn't want to be early and be at her first kink party all alone, looking like a lost baby deer. She paces around the front hallway of her apartment, pulling out her phone to check the group chat, still named "Butch Bods 🔥🍑🍆".

Max: Running on gay time, gonna be late.

Lou: We'll be there at 9:00

Zeke: You know my baby's always punctual

Cal: also running late

Charlie checks the Uber estimate and it's putting her ETA at 8:54pm now, so she calls the ride.

Charlie: see u butches at 9

Charlie arrives at an inconspicuous front door that opens to a hallway with a coat rack. She takes off her Canada Goose jacket and hangs it up, filling out a nametag to read "CHARLIE SHE/HER" and placing it on her leather jacket. She checks her phone. 8:59. Perfect.

She opens the next set of doors and steps into a new world. Hot queer people of every style are wearing everything from lingerie to harnesses to full leather outfits. Half naked bottoms are getting flogged in the corners by skilled Doms who know how to hit. Nearly naked bartenders are serving drinks to a long line of guests.

Charlie shoves her hands into her jean pockets and starts to peer around the room for Zeke and Lou when she spies Parker on the other side of the crowd, wearing a leather bulldog harness over a tight black t-shirt and looking every part the hot, muscular rugby player that he is.

She slowly makes her way across the party, where Parker is standing watching a demo bootblack. She nudges him in the arm, saying, "Hey, hottie."

He turns and smiles. "Hey, Daddy," he says with a wink, using her nickname from the strip poker game. It always gets her flustered.

"Shuddup," Charlie says, blushing. She's crushing hard on Parker and she loves getting fucked by his black silicone cock, which she has been three times now -- once at the Halloween party, once at the camping trip, and once when Parker came over to fix a leak in her bathroom sink and he came hard packing. That last one sparked some major crush feelings in Charlie that she didn't need to experience. If she's not careful, this friend group is going to turn into a six-person polycule. What's a six-sided shape? A hexagon. This friend group is going to become a hexagon.

"How you feeling about tonight?" he asks, ducking down to speak in her ear over the murmur of the crowd and the light R&B music playing in the background.

"Good," she says automatically, instinctively -- but she pauses and thinks about it, and it's true. She does feel good. She feels eager and wide awake, her blood thrumming through her veins as she anticipates the group scene they have planned with the gang.

"Good," Parker says, winking. God, he's so handsome. His warm brown eyes and the sharp outline of his fresh fade... She's getting lost in thought about it when Zeke and Lou show up in her peripheral vision and she shakes herself out of it.

"Dudes!" Lou says, opening their arms wide and embracing Charlie in a hug.

"So good to see you, bro," she says.

"My man," Parker says, patting Lou on the shoulder.

They swap, Charlie greeting Zeke and Parker saying hi to Lou.

"How ya feeling, Daddy?" Zeke asks teasingly. Charlie blushes hard, hoping it's not obvious under the low lighting of the kink party.

"I'm feeling good, Peach," Charlie says cheekily. She swats Zeke on the ass, where they have a tattoo of a peach.

"Excited for your scene, baby boy?" Lou says with a smirk.

"Yup," Charlie says, keeping her confidence. Yes, a part of her is nervous, but she loves and trusts her friends and she knows that tonight is going to be everything she's ever dreamed of and more.

"Let's get Daddy a drink," Parker says, clapping Charlie on the back. She beams.

They wait in the inordinately long line at the bar, but when they get there, it turns out that the drinks are free, so she can't complain. Charlie orders the Stone Butch Blues, a cocktail with Bombay Sapphire gin, blueberry liqueur, blueberry syrup, and classic LaCroix. It's delicious and suits her taste just fine. Max would call it a pussy drink.

They take their drinks outside to the patio, where a joint is being passed around with a sub, who blows hot smoke in the mouths of the guests. The sub is naked and it's every fantasy that Charlie has ever had.

"Are you interested in a hit off my toy?" their Dom asks, noticing the way that Charlie is eyeing the sub. The Dom and the sub are both hot and androgynous -- maybe butch? But maybe not.

"Um, y-yeah, thanks," Charlie stammers. She takes a seat in a free chair and the naked sub comes over to her, smiling demurely and straddling her lap. The sub takes a hit and leans into Charlie's mouth, and Charlie inhales the smoke from them. Their lips are warm and soft, and the smoke is smooth in her lungs. Charlie almost brushes her hands against the sub's naked skin of their waist, but she thinks better of it and clenches her hands in fists. The sub smiles and winks at Charlie, climbing off her lap to continue making their way around the patio crowd.

Charlie is blushing furiously as she sips her drink. Her friends grin and wink at her, nudging her and making her blush more.

They make small talk with the other guests, asking how their night is going, if they checked out any of the performances, what they're looking for tonight.

Charlie shares, when asked, that she is going to bottom for a scene with Parker, Zeke, and Lou. She can't help the redness that reaches her cheeks and ears, or the blood that rushes to other parts of her. The other guests respond with enthusiasm, congratulating her and wishing her a happy new year. Charlie's eyes continue to drift off to the naked sub, who is now kneeling at their Dom's feet, the joint evidently finished.

"Finally! Found you guys."

Charlie perks up at Max's voice behind her. She turns around to see the shit eating grin on their face, matched by Cal's smirk.

"Dudes!" Parker yells.

"Hey Fox," Cal teases. Parker got the nickname Fox from his rugby team, a flirty nickname calling him a silver fox minus the silver: his hair is black.

"Hey Rocky," Parker replies. Cal picked up boxing recently, a new way to work out, with the side effect of making her even hotter. Max gave her the nickname and it stuck.

Things have been tense between Parker and Cal since the camping trip in November. Cal topped Parker and it unlocked desires in Parker that he wasn't ready to face. He'd never called a dyke Daddy before and it, uh, really did it for him. He's been aching to get fucked again, but he's too much of a fucking top to admit it, so he's kept the fantasy to shower jerkoff sessions. Cal has no idea. He hopes.

Max greets Zeke and Lou, who are cuddled up on a chair together acting like a full ass dyke couple, and then Max winks at Charlie. Her heart flutters and she manages to smile back at Max without spitting out her drink. God, she's so hopeless.

"So we have some time to kill before we get started... What would you like to do, Charlie?" Cal asks.

"Well... First, I'd like another drink," she announces, swirling the last of her Stone Butch Blues and grinning at Cal and Parker. "And I'd like to hit that pen of yours," she adds, pointing at Max, who most definitely has a weed pen in their pocket. "And... we can head upstairs and be voyeurs for a bit." She says this last part with a smirk, looking from Cal and Parker to Max to Zeke and Lou.

They grin back at her.

"Whatever you want, babe," Cal says smoothly.

Cal and Max head to the bar to get drinks for the gang. Max leaves their pen with Charlie, putting a delighted grin on her freckled face.

Parker sits next to Charlie and makes small talk with her about Christmas at home with family and New Year's resolutions. Charlie hums and haws and decides that this year, she wants to have more... orgasms.

"Well," Parker chuckles, eyes darkening, "You're starting off the new year right, then."

"Maybe so," Charlie agrees.

Charlie takes a puff of the weed pen and passes the pen to Zeke, who salutes her with it before taking their own inhale. Lou sits in Zeke's lap, playing with their hair.

"You're a couple a' dykes," Charlie says, pointing at them and squinting.

"Yup," Zeke says. "Sure am," Lou agrees.

"Charlie, you're a dyke," Parker says.

"What's your point?" Charlie retorts.

"My point is, that you're going to be on your hands and knees taking all of our cocks tonight, like a desperate little dyke. So be careful who you go calling 'dyke.'"

Charlie's mouth goes dry and she swallows. "Whatever, Parker. You're hard just thinking about it," she says, projecting, her hard clit throbbing in her jeans.

Parker raises his drink and winks at Charlie.

"Just thinking about what?" Cal chirps, back with Max and drinks for the crew.

"Parker is thinking about fucking Charlie tonight," Zeke says.

"Oh, is that so?" Cal chuckles, handing a Stone Butch Blues to Charlie and a purple drink to Zeke.

"We're all thinking about fucking Charlie," Max says, locking eyes with Charlie, their green eyes dark with lust. Charlie can't breathe for a second, staring back at Max, her heart beating wildly in her chest. Max and Charlie have been hanging out together in secret since the camping trip. Mostly fucking on Charlie's couch. Charlie's falling for them in the worst way, but she's keeping that to herself for now.

"I'm very fuckable," Charlie quips, swirling the straw in her drink.

"She's very fuckable," Parker agrees.

Charlie sips her Stone Butch Blues and breaks eye contact with Max. The buzz of her second drink begins to flow through her body, warming her skin. The throbbing between her legs hasn't slowed, and she glances between her lustful friends and the naked sub, who is now standing with their Dom to leave the patio. Charlie tries not to stare at their bare ass as they walk away. Charlie is so, so curious about whatever it is they're about to do.

As more seats open up on the patio, the gang sits and relaxes, sipping their drinks and making chit chat with the other guests. The weed pen gets passed around and Charlie takes a long draw, trying to relax her nerves. She coughs, because of course she does, and Max laughs and calls her a pussy.

She lifts up a middle finger and continues to cough into her fist.

Parker is chatting with a couple of older dykes wearing leather gear and looking comfortable and relaxed with each other. Max talks with a wide-eyed newbie who's just mentioned that this is their first kink party.

"Oh, me too," Charlie says with a friendly smile. "You're not alone."

The newbie looks relieved and smiles back. "Thanks. What's your name? I'm Niya."

"Charlie. Nice to meet you, Niya."

"Pronouns?" Niya asks.

"Oh, she/her," Charlie says.

"They/them," Max adds.

"She/her," Niya replies with a nod.

Charlie gives a small smile and returns to her drink, sipping as Max asks if Niya knows anyone here. Charlie turns to Zeke and Lou on her other side, the lovebirds who are still cuddling in the same chair.

"How you doing, hottie?" Lou asks.

"I'm good," Charlie beams. The buzz of her high combined with the good vibes of the party have her feeling on cloud nine. She's excited for the new year, but she's especially excited for midnight. "What's the time?"

Zeke checks their phone and replies, "Ten."

"We're getting started at 11, right?"

"Yep. Getting eager, hot stuff?" Zeke winks.

"Just... thinking about how to spend the next hour, that's all."

When everyone has finished drinking and chatting and smoking, twenty minutes have passed.

"Wanna head upstairs, Daddy?" Cal asks, teasing Charlie with her nickname.

"Sure, Rocky." Charlie smirks.

The group says goodbye to Niya and the older leatherdyke couple, along with a few other acquaintances they met tonight.

"Lead the way, hottie," Parker tells Charlie, so she walks upstairs and the group follows. The music is louder now than on the patio, the bass of the R&B pounding through Charlie's body. She grips the handrail for balance and pulls herself to the top of the stairs, where a crowd is surrounding a performance of a Dom and sub: the same androgynous hottie from earlier who got in her lap and shotgunned her a hit. The sub is collared and leashed now, getting pounded by the Dom's dick. They're moaning and begging for "more, more, more," and it lights a fire inside Charlie.

The crowd is too big for any seats to be open, so the gang stands and watches in awe as the sub takes it and takes it. Charlie can feel herself getting wet. She swallows. Everyone else is clearly feeling the same way.

When the sub is finally allowed to cum, after a lot of denial and begging, Charlie is dying to cum, too. The sub cries out in hot moans from the pleasure of their orgasm as a crowd of at least fifteen people watch. Charlie squeezes her legs together, her clit hard and pulsing.

The Dom offers some aftercare, rubbing the sub's body and whispering something in their ear. Charlie surreptitiously checks the time and it's 10:45. The couple starts cleaning up the station they were using, a punishment bench of wood and soft leather. Charlie is eyeing it, considering.

"It's a little before 11, but do you want to get set up here?" Cal asks in Charlie's ear. It's their chance to claim the spot, and the bench. Charlie nods. It'll mean she gets teased for longer, but... maybe that's a good thing.

The couple leaves and the gang pounces on the spot. Charlie catches the eye of the sub and smiles. They look dazed and pleased, and they smile and wave back.

"Alright, boy, you know the plan," Parker says to Charlie, taking charge. Her friends surround her and start taking off her clothes, working her boots off her feet and her jacket off her shoulders, unbuttoning her black shirt with the handkerchief print -- flagging black. When her pants and boyshorts are off, the shiny Solovairs go back on.

When Cal suggested in their negotiations that Charlie wear nothing but her boots, Charlie had no idea just how hot it would immediately make her.

"Kneel for us, boy," Parker orders. Charlie does. Max brings out a black leather collar with an O-ring. "You've been such a good boy for us, baby. You've been obedient, submissive, and slutty, and we couldn't ask for a better sub or a better friend."

Charlie wasn't expecting a speech when they talked about collaring her. She's about to start tearing up.

"Thank you, Sir," she manages to say in a steady voice.

"Do you want to be a good boy for us tonight?" Parker asks.

"Yes, Sir," she says eagerly.

"Good."

Parker nods to Max, who wraps the collar around Charlie's neck and adjusts the buckle until two fingers can slip underneath it.

"Does that feel good, boy?" Max asks.

Charlie is breathless and wet.

"Yes, Sir," she answers.

A lock appears from Max's pocket and they slip it into her collar buckle.

The click of the lock unravels something inside Charlie, something dark and heavy with desire. This is real now. This thing that began with a silly strip poker game is real. She's their sub. She belongs to them for the next hour. They own her. They're in charge of her pain and pleasure.

Charlie's eyes flutter closed. Parker lifts her chin and softly says, "Look at me, boy."

She opens her eyes, locking her gaze with Parker's brown eyes and swallowing involuntarily.

"That's it, boy. Now give us your wrists."

Charlie holds her hands out in front of her and Max brings leather cuffs to wrap around her wrists. They're soft on the inside, some fuzzy red material, and they feel worn from use. Charlie guesses that they belong to Cal.

In a collar, cuffs, and boots, Charlie kneels and awaits instruction.

"Stand," Parker orders. She does. "Kneel on the bench."

Charlie climbs onto the punishment bench and kneels down. Max clips her wrist cuffs to the bench and she's vulnerable and exposed while a crowd of a dozen hot queer people watch her.

Then hands are on her skin -- some soft, some rough -- touching her bare back, her ass, her thighs, teasing and squeezing, until Parker announces to Charlie and the crowd, "You've been a bad boy. Haven't you, baby? With your filthy mind, and your slutty butch pussy. You're probably already wet, aren't you? You deserve to be spanked for it, and you'll get 23 spanks for the new year."

"Yes, Sir," Charlie says.

Parker starts off the spanks, two on each cheek. Charlie counts them and finishes with, "Thank you, Sir."

Max, who seems to be acting as Parker's assistant Dom tonight, spanks her next.

"Five, six, seven, eight. Thank you, Sir."

Cal, Zeke, and Lou all spank her twice on each asscheek with their bare hands. By the twentieth spank, Charlie's voice is a little tight and her thighs are quivering.

"What's your color, baby?" Parker asks, caressing and squeezing her ass.

"Green," Charlie pants.

"Good boy."

Parker spanks her hard three more times. Her ass is red and hot under his hand, welting in the shape of handprints. She counts up to twenty-three and thanks Sir for hitting her.

"Did you like that, boy?" Cal asks, standing in front of Charlie's face and crouching down so they're at eye level with each other.

Charlie nods, whining. "Yes, Daddy. Yes, I liked it."

"How much did you like it, boy?" Parker asks.

"I, um--" Charlie starts to stammer a reply.

"Enough to make you wet, boy?"

She whimpers. "Yeah. Yes. Yes, it made me wet, Sir."

"Well maybe we should find out just how wet, hmm?"

Charlie moans. "Yes, Sir. Please, Sir."

"But first... We're gonna play a little game," Max says, dangling a blindfold from their finger. Charlie shivers and swallows.

"That's right, boy. You like games, don't you?" Parker teases.

"Y-yes, Sir."

"Good boy. We're going to blindfold you, and you guess who's fingering you. If you get it right, you get to clean off their fingers and they'll stand aside. If you get it wrong, you get your ass paddled and we try again. What do you think, baby boy? Do you want that?"

Her body goes weak and she suppresses a whimper.

"Yes, Sir. Please. I want that."

"Good boy."

Max ties the blindfold around Charlie's eyes and she lets her head drop, relaxing her neck. Fingers tease up and down her thighs and she shivers and wiggles her ass.

A smack on her ass with someone's hand startles her. "Stay still. Fucking slut," Parker says.

"Yes, Sir," she agrees.

Hands continue to tease her backside until one particular hand reaches in between her legs and slides a single finger up her wet slit. She moans -- an aching, desperate sound. She's trying so hard not to move, but at least she can be as loud as she wants. The finger sinks into her and she moans louder, starts swearing and begging: "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, please, Daddy, please, Sir, oh God that feels so good..."

"Cute begging, boy," Parker says, "but we need a guess."

"Um, ah... Max?" Charlie guesses. Then she winces. Why did she guess Max first? She's so obvious.