New Year's Butch Kink Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrong."

A paddle hisses in the air as a swing comes down on her ass, making her squeal. Another strike on her other cheek. The finger hasn't stopped in her cunt. It feels so fucking wrong and so fucking good to be spanked and fingered together.

"Oh, Sir, please fuck me..."

"You get one more guess before we reset. Who's fingering you, boy?" Parker demands.

"Uh... You? You are, Sir?" Charlie guesses.

"Better. Good boy."

Parker takes his fingers out of Charlie's dripping cunt and brings them to her lips. She opens her mouth and sucks her taste off of Parker's fingers, whimpering.

"Such a good fucking slut," Parker whispers to her. "What's your color, boy?"

"Green," Charlie whispers back.

"Good boy."

Parker stands at the head of the bench, playing with Charlie's short brown hair while someone else sinks a finger into Charlie's wet pussy.

"Oh God," she moans. "Oh fuck." The finger fucks in and out of her while Parker grips her hair and asks in her ear, "Who's fucking you, baby?"

"Umm... Zeke?"

"Wrong."

A paddle comes down hard on her right asscheek, then her left. She cries out in pain and pleasure as the finger inside her curls into her favorite spot.

"Oh my God, keep fucking me, please," Charlie begs.

Someone smacks her ass with their hand.

"This isn't about your pleasure, baby boy. This is about the game. Now, who's fucking you? You have ten seconds to guess."

"Um, fuck... Cal?"

"Wrong again, boy."

The paddle hurts more this time, hits harder, stings for longer.

"Fuck!" Charlie pants.

"We're resetting now, boy. Anyone could be fucking you. Now take a guess, and be quick about it."

The finger inside her reaches that perfect spot right away, and she wonders again if it's Max.

"Oh God... Max?" she guesses.

"Good boy, plaything. Nice job," Parker praises. Max pulls their finger out of Charlie's pulsing pussy and brings it to her mouth, where she eagerly sucks it clean.

"Filthy little slut," Max praises, loud enough for the crowd to hear. Redness rushes to her cheeks and ears.

"Thank you, Sir," Charlie replies, loud and firm.

"Now, who's --" Parker asks as he grips her hair "-- fucking you, baby?"

A moan escapes Charlie as another finger enters her dripping pussy.

"God, fuck. Is it Cal?"

"Wrong."

The two smacks hit her ass with a loud sound followed by a strangled cry from Charlie's throat.

"Is it Lou?"

"Wrong. God, you're awful at this game, baby boy," Parker chuckles.

Two more hits. Charlie's ass is nice and sore now. It just keeps making her wetter and wetter. Another finger fucks her open.

"Guess."

"Um... Ah, Cal?" Charlie guesses again.

"...Lucky guess," Parker replies.

Cal slips her finger from Charlie's cunt and brings it to Charlie's waiting mouth. She moans as she licks it clean.

"Thank you, Daddy," Charlie says, wishing she wasn't blindfolded so she could look into Cal's eyes.

"Good boy," she replies, caressing Charlie's jaw.

"Keep guessing, boy," Parker instructs Charlie as a finger penetrates her.

"God. Zeke?"

"Wrong," Parker laughs. "A fifty-fifty chance and you still can't get it right?"

Charlie whimpers. The paddle is merciless, beating her red ass hard once, twice.

"No second guesses this time. We're restarting. Who's fucking you?"

"Um. Ah. Zeke?"

"Still wrong."

"Fuck!" Charlie yells as the paddle hits her again and again.

"Guess again."

"Lou?" Charlie whines.

"Nope. Bad boy, can't even tell who's fucking you. You'd think you'd have learned by now."

"Sir--" Charlie whines again.

The smacks rain down, and Charlie squeals and moans.

A finger fucks her and she feels tight and clenched around it.

"Who's fucking you, boy?" Parker asks.

"Zeke?"

"No," Parker laughs. "So bad at this! Come on, boy."

The smack that hits her right cheek stings and burns, and then again on her left.

"Oh!" she cries out, her hands clenching in their bonds.

The finger inside her stops fucking her and starts again.

"Guess who's fucking you, you dumb slut," Parker orders. It's so hot. It makes her wet pussy clench to be called a dumb slut.

"Please, uh-- Oh God, please..." Charlie moans. "Is it, uh, Lou?"

"Finally, boy. Jesus. I thought you'd never get it right. Good job, boy. Lick him clean."

Wet fingers are shoved into Charlie's mouth and she groans as Zeke sinks their fingers into her cunt, fucking her harder than anyone else has yet. She's moaning as she cleans off Lou's fingers, and then the blindfold is taken off and she opens her eyes to a crowd that's doubled in size.

She blushes furiously, mouth agape as she takes Zeke's fingers in her cunt. They add another one, curling two fingers inside her, then three.

"Oh my God," Charlie moans. "Oh my God, Daddy, please fuck me. Please fuck me like that."

"Nice begging, boytoy. Keep doing it," Parker orders.

"Yeah, we like it," Max adds, bringing their hand to Charlie's throat and gently squeezing.

"Please, Sir, please choke me like that while Daddy fucks my pussy. Please, Daddy, please fuck me... Please fuck me," Charlie begs.

"Good boy," Parker murmurs in Charlie's ear.

"Do you want to take our cocks, boy?" Max asks, loud enough for the crowd.

"Oh God," Charlie chokes out. "Yeah, Sir. Please, Sir. I want your cocks in me so fucking badly. I've been wet all night thinking about it. All day, too. Please fuck me, Sir."

Max laughs and strokes Charlie's hair with their free hand. The gesture makes her swallow -- nervous, giddy, buzzing.

"Good fucking boy, Charlie," Max growls in her ear, for only her to hear. It makes her ache and throb.

"Jesus, Charlie, you're so fucking wet," Zeke says from behind her, three fingers and three knuckles deep.

"Oh, did that make you wet, boy?" Max asks with a wicked grin.

"Ohhh," Charlie is moaning, over and over.

"Do you like it when I call you a good boy?" Max says.

"Yeah," Charlie whimpers. "Yeah, I like it."

"Are you forgetting something?"

"I like it, Sir."

"Good boy."

Charlie moans again, clenching on Zeke's thick fingers.

"Please, Daddy, please -- fuck me harder, Daddy, more, more, more..." she begs.

"God, you're such a fucking slut," Lou says.

"Yeah," Cal agrees. "Are you a needy little cockslut, boy?"

Charlie nods eagerly. "Yeah, Daddy, I am."

"You want our cocks in you, babe?" Max asks.

"Yes, Sir. Please, Sir. God, I want to be fucked. Please."

"Come on, you can do better than that," Parker says. "I know you can beg better than that for all these nice people," he adds, motioning to the crowd of at least twenty people who are watching her get fucked.

"Please, Sir, God... Please spitroast me with all your cocks, Sir. I want it so badly. I'm a pathetic, needy little cockslut and I want all of your cocks in me, please. Please."

"Better, boytoy..." Parker says. "What do we think," Parker asks, raising his voice, turning to the crowd, "does this pathetic slut deserve our cocks? Show of thumbs up or down."

Oh my God, Charlie thinks. Her cunt clenches at the crowd's obvious attention on her, their interaction with the scene. She looks up and sees a few thumbs up, a few down and sideways.

"Hmm, mixed results," Parker announces. "Sounds like you need to beg more, boy."

"Sir, fuck -- Please, Sir, God, please fuck me, please spitroast me, please split me open on your cocks and make me your pathetic little cumslut, I need it, I need to be used and abused by you. I'm just a set of holes for your butch cock."

"That's right, slut. You're nothing but a set of holes to be filled. Let's find out how much butch cock you can take, you little toy," Parker growls.

Charlie feels so degraded, so used, so, so turned on and wet from all this dirty talk from the sexy, muscular rugby player.

Zeke pulls their fingers from Charlie's needy cunt and brings them to her mouth. She eagerly cleans them off, moaning on Zeke's hand.

"Such a pathetic slut..." Zeke says admiringly.

"Thank you, Daddy," Charlie replies.

They fuck her in order of the size of their straps, starting with Cal's little teal piece. She lubes it up and brings it to Charlie's entrance, gripping her hip with her free hand and slipping inside so easily.

"Fuck... Boytoy. You're such a fucking slut. So easy. Your hole was made for my cock, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, Daddy. Oh, yes, Daddy. Made for you. Yours. Please. Please."

"Please what, baby boy?" Parker mocks.

"Please fuck me, Daddy!"

"Cute begging, boy. I like it. But I want to hear it muffled. Someone shut her up," Cal says.

Charlie opens her mouth in a moan as Cal fucks into her, and Lou slips his beige veiny cock out of his pants and into Charlie's mouth. Her moans come out muffled and smothered, and Cal fucks her hard, once.

Parker checks his watch and does some math, putting a timer on for Cal. "You have three minutes, Daddy," Parker says to Cal, winking. She nods.

Cal fucks slowly and methodically.

Charlie pulls Lou's cock from her mouth and begs for more, practically sobs for it.

But Cal goes slow. Achingly slow. But she never speeds up, not in the whole three minutes she has to fuck Charlie.

Charlie moans and whines on Lou's cock, wanting so much more stimulation than she's getting. The denial makes her so wet that she can feel her pussy dripping.

Charlie looks up from the bench she's strapped to and gazes back at the crowd, feeling her blood rush through her veins in excitement at all the pairs of eyes looking back at her. Niya stands in her silk black dress and she winks at Charlie, making her blush. Charlie's gaze travels through the crowd and she gets lost in her thoughts, in the thrill of exposure, when the timer goes off.

Lou is called to action for his turn, and he pulls his cock from Charlie's wet, pink mouth. Charlie whimpers when Cal's cock leaves her aching cunt. She clenches and throbs on nothing, but the cock is quickly replaced with Lou's lubed up beige strap, slightly bigger than Cal's.

"Yes, Lou, fuck yes, please fuck me, God," Charlie begs.

Lou growls, fucking hard into her, picking a faster pace than Cal's, and pulling eager moans from her throat.

"Yes, Lou, thank you, Sir, please fuck me like that, please --"

Charlie's moans are interrupted by Cal's cock in her mouth, salty and tasting like herself.

"Yeah? You like that, boytoy? You like having both your holes filled up with butch cock while a bunch of dykes and queers watch you and get off, huh?"

"Mmhmm," Charlie replies, muffled.

Cal laughs, meanly, just mean enough that it turns Charlie on.

"Yeah? You like it? Then suck my cock like the slut you are."

Yes, Daddy, Charlie thinks, drunk on pleasure and attention and the thrill of exhibitionism.

"Fuck," Lou swears. "God, Charlie, you're so fucking wet. Do you like this or something? What kind of sick freak likes being gangbanged by a bunch of butches in public?"

Charlie's moans pitch louder in response. I do, she thinks. I like it.

"Just -- pretty -- boy -- fuck -- toys --" Lou grunts, punctuating every word with a thrust of his hips.

"And you're a prettyboy fucktoy, aren't you, Charlie?" Max asks, bending down to eye level with Charlie and playing with her short brown hair while Lou and Cal fuck her silly. She looks at Max, drool dribbling down her chin, and nods around Cal's cock.

Max laughs lightly and ruffles her hair.

"Yeah, baby, we know."

Baby lights a fire inside Charlie, and a blush creeps up her neck and chest. She's crushing so hard on Max and can't admit it. "Baby" is just sparking more feelings inside her that she doesn't know how to deal with. It's also making her wet.

"Move over, Lou. It's my turn," Max says. They pull their red silicone cock out of their jeans and lube up. Cal pulls her cock from Charlie's mouth and stands aside for Lou to take his turn with a blowjob.

Lou and Max make eye contact and nod with each other, filling Charlie up at the same time.

"Ohhh--" Charlie starts to moan aloud, until it's muffled by Lou's cock in her throat.

Max fucks her in that way that's become familiar -- their hips hit a certain pace and angle from the back that they've mastered, and it drives her crazy. Lou's cock slides in and out of her mouth and drool dribbles down her chin.

Charlie's eyes flutter closed as the pleasure becomes overwhelming. She loses herself in it; she lets go of where she is and gives into the sensations: of being filled, of being fucked, of being used.

Feeling Max inside her, knowing it's their cock bringing her pleasure, makes her skin hot and blushy. She loves the way their strap hits the perfect spot inside her, and her appreciative moans make themselves known regardless of Lou's strap muffling her.

The last time Max fucked her like this, she was bent over the couch in her Toronto apartment, begging to cum and probably pissing off her neighbors. Max had come over supposedly to watch Love is Blind and eat pizza, but their hard packer said otherwise. Charlie's hands wandered over to Max's lap as soon as she spotted the bulge, and the rest was history.

Before Charlie can reminisce any further, the moment is over, and Zeke is swapping places with Max. Lou's cock slips out of Charlie's mouth.

"Hey there, prettyboy," Max says, sounding smug. "Time to clean me up."

Max brings their red silicone strap to Charlie's mouth, nudging her lips open and guiding their cock into her warm, wet, waiting mouth.

She tastes herself, feels Zeke's cock split her open, feels the audience's eyes on her, hears the thudding bass of the music downstairs and the murmurs of the crowd.

"Do you like that, you fucking slut?" Zeke asks from behind her. "You like Max's cock in your throat?"

"Mmf," Charlie whimpers, unable to answer.

The gang laughs at her and calls her names like slut and whore and prettyboy fucktoy.

Her skin burns in embarrassment and arousal. The dungeon is cold, but she feels hot, like she could burst into flames from the attention and pleasure.

Max's hand tangles in Charlie's short brown hair and she hums. Their cock is slick with cum and spit and Charlie looks up at Max's face to see it twisted in pleasure. A warmth grows in her gut and spreads to her chest, and she ignores the way her heart aches.

Before she can spend too long watching Max's mouth drop open and eyes squeeze shut, this round of fucking is over. Parker takes over from behind Charlie, lubing up, and Zeke nudges Max aside and shoves their big dick in Charlie's mouth.

Parker has the biggest cock of the group, surprise surprise. They saved him for last. He stretches out Charlie's soft, wet cunt, going slow and gentle, and hitting the perfect spot inside of her, rocking against her.

Charlie's moans are audible even with Zeke's brown dick sliding further into her throat. When Zeke's strap is clean, they pull out of her mouth while Parker continues to slowly, teasingly fuck her.

Cal comes over holding a wand vibrator and dangling a ball gag on her finger.

"Hey cutie..." she says flirtatiously. "This is for you."

Charlie is trying to contain her moans, and her breath is coming out in huffs and whimpers.

"Yeah? Thank you, Daddy..." Charlie replies.

"Let's see... We have... ten minutes until midnight. We're going to edge you stupid." Cal smiles. "Do you want that, baby? You filthy little slut?"

Charlie whines and it's way more pathetic than she means it to be. She nods.

"You're going to hold back until everyone starts counting down. You cum at midnight or not at all, understand?"

Charlie nods again frantically.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good boy," Cal says.

Charlie glows under her praise.

Cal leans down to whisper so no one else can hear, "What's your color?"

"Green," Charlie whispers.

She brings the ball gag to Charlie's mouth and hooks the silver buckle into the soft black leather behind her head.

Cal stands up. "Good boy," she says in a loud, clear voice.

Then she turns the vibrator on and smirks, bringing it to Charlie's swollen, aching clit. Charlie shrieks behind the ball gag and her whole body trembles, her wrists tugging against their bonds.

Parker starts fucking her deeper and harder and her shrieks turn to deep moans.

Without a dick in her throat, she has a full view of the audience, and Charlie looks up to see a hot butch with a mullet and tattoo sleeves watching her intently. She freezes and flushes all over. A smile grows on the mysterious butch's face, and they wink at her. She moans and her eyes flutter closed as she relishes in the attention of these hot queer anonymous strangers.

Her eyes shoot open when a hand wraps around her throat. It's Max, cock returned to jeans, choking her and calling her a good boy in her ear.

She's close, and getting closer with every dirty word that Max murmurs to her.

She motions "stop" with her hand to Cal. The toy turns off, and a pitiful whine escapes Charlie's throat.

"Aww, what's the matter?" Cal mocks. "Do you wanna cum?"

Charlie eagerly whimpers and nods. She wonders how many minutes passed.

"Too bad. Not yet."

Drool collects on the ball gag and begins to drip down Charlie's neck. Max leans down and licks along the ball gag where Charlie's lips meet the silicone. It's so hot that Charlie can feel how much wetter it makes her, with Parker's cock still in her cunt as he continues to fuck her in slow strokes.

The vibe switches back on and buzzes pleasure through Charlie's clit again.

She's aching to cum, so ready for it, it's all her mind can focus on. Everything else -- the audience, the dungeon, her dignity -- fades away.

"Please, please let me cum," Charlie tries to moan into her gag, but it comes out a muffled mess.

Cal laughs meanly. "What was that, my cute little toy?"

Charlie blushes.

"Oh, don't get shy on me now, baby. Repeat yourself."

Charlie obeys, mumbling into her gag like a dumb little slut, knowing that she can never form the words.

Cal's laugh gets meaner, and Max, Parker, Zeke, and Lou join in mocking Charlie.

"You want it that bad, huh, baby?" "Are you a needy slut for it, Charlie?" "What was that, bro? We can't hear you."

Charlie's blush is furious beneath her freckles. The more embarrassed she gets, the more turned on she becomes.

Max -- still choking Charlie -- brings a hand up to gently play with her hair. They whisper in her ear, "You're doing so good, babe."

Babe gives Charlie feelings in her gut that she isn't ready to deal with. Shit.

Instead, she focuses on her impending orgasm that's approaching with a growing speed. She waves to Cal, and regrettably the pleasure disappears, replaced with a throbbing ache.

Before she has the chance to catch her breath, the vibe is back on her, bringing her to the edge again and again. She's whimpering, shaking, clenching her fists, moaning and crying out beneath the gag.

Then the crowd begins to chant:

"Ten..."

She's so close.

"Nine..."

She doesn't think she can make it.

"Eight..."

Oh God.

"Seven..."

She tries to wave Cal off, but she doesn't relent.

"Six..."

Fuck. She's gonna cum.

"Five..."

Max is undoing the buckle of her gag and she's so close.

"Four..."

She's helpless to the impending wave of pleasure.

"Three..."

The buzzing is starting in her toes and creeping up her body.

"Two..."

She can't stop it.

"One..."

She's cumming. Max pulls off the gag.

"Happy new year!"

Her pleasure explodes like New Year's fireworks inside her and she lets go, her scream ripping out of her throat. Parker doesn't stop fucking her until she's done screaming and moaning and Cal has pulled the vibe away.

"Fuck," Charlie pants. "Fuck... Fuck."

The gang chuckles.

"Did you like that? Did you like cumming for us?" Max asks.

"Yeah I did..." Charlie says dreamily. She sighs, then adds, "I can cum again... I can cum a lot of times, actually. It's one of my superpowers." She throws Max a wink, looking a little cumdrunk.