New Year's Day Pegging

Story Info
Marcia and Dana have more fun with our protagonist!
4.6k words
4.59
12.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Story is a Sequel to my other Story "New Year's Eve Pegging" I recommend reading that before moving on to this story.

This stoy is the intellectual property of the author to the exclusion of all others.

This story is not intended to be read by anyone under the age of 18 years of age. All characters in this story are eighteen years old.

This story involves kinky and erotic content of a female-dominated variety. If such material does not interest you, I recommend reading other material.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Please rate this story, even if you didn't like it, favorite it if you enjoyed it. Consider subscribing and reading my other works.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the following story!

As I finally woke up to recognize the world around me I knew I was naked aside from a leash and collar, I also knew that I did hook up with two dominant girls who were driving me mad with desire. It took me a moment to realize that Dana and Marcia were both dressed nicely. Dana was wearing a black cocktail dress and a pair of 3.5" heels. Her hair was neatly done, which meant she must have gotten up earlier than I did. Her makeup was even done, I wanted to have her now scarlet lips wrapped around my cock as she had the previous night.

Marcia was also groomed well. She was wearing a stylish white shirt that hugged her curves perfectly and showed her ample cleavage. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans, as if I needed to be reminded what a big booty she had. She was wearing a pair of casual flats.

As Marcia dragged me on the leash into the kitchen on the leash, giving me a great view of her bubble butt and curvy frames with her full hips swaying, oozing confidence and estrogen all in one.

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked Marcia pleadingly.

"Whatever we want," said Marcia in a sensual, but confident way.

Eventually Marcia led to the counter and said "stay on all fours. Now, seeing you're our bitch and we even walk you on a leash, it's only fitting you have breakfast like a bitch. Marcia placed a bowl in front of me with scrambled eggs and bacon in it, and another with orange juice in it.

I heard Dana say "Bon Appetit."

I went to pick up the bowl and suddenly felt a firm, but relatively gentle kick to my side, "No hands, bitch," said Dana.

The two girls had their breakfast from tall chairs by the counter and let their shoes come off, regularly prodding me with their feet while talking like I wasn't even in the room.

"So I suppose I took the little bitch's virginity, huh?" said Dana giggling.

"That you did. You know I promised him I'd help him have more fun and stop being so uptight, but I didn't think he would come this far so fast," said Marcia.

"I blew him last night," said Dana.

"You slut," said Marcia laughing.

"Guilty as charged," said Dana, "but he was so good being our bitch, I thought he deserved a reward."

"Marcia, I'm done with my food," I said finally.

"Excuse me, bitchboy, you're going to call me Mistress Marcia now," said Marcia sternly.

"Domina Dana, in my case," said the smaller girl.

"I'm sorry Mistress," I said, "I am done eating."

"We're not," said Dana.

"Of course," I said.

Marcia threw a wet washcloth down and said "clean your face off, it's probably covered in food and sticky from the juice."

"Thank you Mistress Marcia," I said, as I wiped my face.

"Massage my feet after you're clean," said Dana.

"Yes, Domina Dana," I said.

The two girls laughed a bit.

I was more hesitant to play these games with Marcia, even though I was attracted to her. Marcia was a tall, curvy brunette with glasses and long hair who could fit in almost anywhere. She always dressed well and was put together, she was about my height, if not taller. She was a bit overweight, but not flabby or obese in any way and actually had decently sized muscles while still being very feminine, she was stronger than me and loved it. It seemed almost all her fat when to her massive breasts and bubble butt. That said, she and I had been friends since early college when we met through mutual friends. I had trouble accepting her as a valid sexual target.

As for Dana, I had no objections, having met her the previous night. Dana was conventionally attractive; she was several inches shorter than me and had dark hair that went to her mid-neck. She had a slender build and was very cute. She was a contrast to Marcia, but by now I found both girls highly desirable. They knew it. I was happy to let them control me.

I gave Dana a good foot massage. I had a decent technique, both my parents wore foot orthotics, so I learned from a young age to give a proper foot rub. I wasn't really a foot guy, but could appreciate a proper foot when I handled one, and Dana did have nice feet, no callouses or misshapen toes or brown and yellow nails. It was as dainty as many a hand. I began kissing her foot too.

"Oh! That feels good," said Dana, "Marcia look at what our little boy is doing!"

Marcia looked under the table and laughed, "what a little foot slut!"

Both girls laughed at Marcia's comment.

"Anyway, I think we're done with breakfast, so maybe it's time for more playtime," Marcia said to Dana. She then continued toward me, "You'd like that, wouldn't you, bitch?"

"Yes Mistress Marcia," I said.

"Good boy," Marcia said.

"You can have more playtime with my feet later," said Dana, "now say thank you."

"Thank you Domina Dana," I said.

"And..." Dana said sternly.

"Thank you Domina Dana's pretty feet," I added sheepishly.

"Good boy," said Damina, "she gently kicked me away before standing up."

The doggy games were over, Marcia informed me I was permitted to follow the girls into the bedroom on two feet.

After getting into Marcia's room, Marcia said, "Before anything else, have a seat Dana, I want our boy toy to keep standing."

"Tell you what, slave, how about this, if you can get past me and get outside the room, you can do whatever you want with both of us for the rest of the day. If not, we'll remain in charge. What do you say?" Marcia asked. She had a menacing tone to her voice.

"Marcia!" said Dana, "Seriously?"

"Oh, relax, Dana," Marcia said calmly, "trust me."

Dana probably thought because I was a guy and Marcia a girl I would have the advantage. The reality is that Marcia and I have known each other for so long that we both knew ever since we arm-wrestled as a joke a few years ago that she was stronger than I was and I was never going to get past her. Marcia enjoyed lording this over me a bit, although rarely in large company to avoid my embarrassment.

"Come on, let's go!" said Marcia.

"Fine...." I said, when Marcia had an idea in her head there was no way to stop her really.

I ran at Marcia hoping she would dodge and leave a path to the door wide open. She did side-step my charge, but quickly shoved me before I could reach the door, and I lost balance and landed on the floor. I managed to get back to my feet and tried making a mad dash for the door going out, but Marcia saw what I was doing and grabbed me by the shoulders sweeping my legs out from under me, she then came down on top of me and put me in a body scissors. I was trapped and could not escape. Marcia squeezed and it hurt, but it also turned me on so much to see how this girl had so much power over me. Marcia however then spun her position to trap my face in her ample cleavage. She once again resumed painfully squeezing my mid-section with her legs.

"Dana, I'm a lot stronger than him. That's why you didn't have to worry. Come over here and count him out will you?" Marcia said.

Dana did and raised Marcia's hand in the air in victory. Dana then said, "maybe you should let him go?"

"Probably a good idea," said Marcia, "he does like how I'm stronger though, look at his boner!"

"He is trapped against your tits, I mean, I'd be turned on too," said Dana.

The girls laughed as Marcia dismounted me and let me lay on the floor and recover from Marcia's holds and regain my breath.

Marcia stood in a victory pose over me and she and Dana kissed. They only opened their mouths a bit, but Dana, bisexual herself was turned on by her friend beating me up. Even though these girls were effectively bullying me, I was increasingly attracted and infatuated with both of them. I was jealous of both Marcia and Dana for their sweet kiss and wished either of these superior cuties were with me instead.

Dana then stood over and taunted me, something about being a weakling and getting beaten up by a girl. I had trouble focusing on her words as I tried to physically recover, I just noticed the scarlet ring of her mouth taunting me and proclaiming female triumph as I tried to regain my breath. The same ring that only hours earlier had sucked me off and taken my virginity.

Ultimately though I regained enough stamina to get up a bit and crawled over to Marcia's bed until Marcia helped me get onto the bed.

"You know, Dana, our slave has been naked all morning for us, maybe we should let him wear clothing," said Marcia.

"Umm....okay," said Dana, she almost exited to room to recover my clothing.

"No, no, Dana," said Marcia, she opened her own closet to take clothing out. Marcia and I were not particularly different in sizes and plenty of her clothing could fit me, "pick out some underwear for him!" said Marcia.

I tried to protest, but Marcia grabbed a pair of socks and forced them into my mouth, effectively silencing me.

Dana had grabbed a lacy pair of hot pink panties and a matching bra. Marcia forced both onto me.

Marcia began stuffing the bra with initially these rubber inserts, but later, whatever she had to make it look like I had ample breasts, almost as big as Marcia's. I was surprised she had these as Marcia was substantially well-endowed, anything larger and her chiropractor would tell her to downsize.

As if she read my mind Marcia said, "yeah, I don't really use these, I bought them as a joke, sometimes my girl friends do use them, and sometimes my sissy slaves do too!"

The girls laughed at Marcia's joke, I almost laughed a bit too. Marcia had known I was submission for years. Dana knew for less than 24 hours, yet I was at mercy of both of these attractive women and I loved it and they knew it too.

Marcia had long talked about making me into a sissy, actually, usually as a joke, stating it was one of the few things she never did to a guy before.

Black fishnets came next, with Marcia pulling them up my legs to just below where the panties were and soon I was back in that stupid pink skirt from the previous day. They then crammed me into a white blouse that was too small.

Marcia and Dana laughed. Marcia then looked at me and said "sit in that chair boy!"

The chair was at a desk and facing a mirror. Marcia, being stronger than me held me in place, while Dana removed the socks from my mouth, then began gathering makeup supplies from the table and putting it on me, the process itself took about fifteen minutes. As the girls smiled at their work I finally saw my face, my face had a rosy tinge in my cheeks, my eyes had ample makeup around them on them and my eyelashes were thick and black, my mouth was bright red. I was nauseous and couldn't respond.

Looking in the mirror there were two girls smiling cheerfully and triumphantly in girlish delight and feminine triumph. Between them was a recently-created girl looking on in shock and horror and in masculine defeat.

The girls giggled and Dana asked Marcia, "do you have like any wigs for our new girlfriend?"

"You know what, I think I do," Marcia said, she left the room and re-entered with a box that said "Halloween stuff." The girls put what was ostensibly a "Marilyn Monroe" wig on me from a costume Marcia had worn "several years ago." The girls worked on it a bit to get it to fit my head better and to obfuscate my hair, which was a dark brown.

"There!" said Marcia.

"Such a pretty girl!" said Dana.

I was simply stunned, but I was aroused.

"Do you like being our sissy boy?" asked Marcia.

I didn't have an answer, I finally said, "I don't know, Mistress."

"We like it," Marcia said, "you're a girl like us."

"Don't you like being a girl?" Dana taunted, "You're so pretty! Your dick seems to like it." I noticed that despite my humiliation I was hard as a rock from being a sissy for these two cuties.

"I'm not a girl and feel really uncomfortable, Domina" I said.

"Fine, you want to feel like a man again?" Dana asked. She walked up to me smiling, she moved almost a bit seductively, but with purpose, unclear to me until it was too late. She really was beautiful. When she approached me she slammed her knee into my balls.

Dana's knee wasn't particularly hard, just enough to put me in my place and convince me that being a girl came with some advantages as well. I doubled over in the pain.

"That ought to remind you that you're a man!" said Marcia laughing.

Dana grabbed my hand and slid it under her dress pressing it up against her public area and said "don't you wish you had a pussy like me?"

Despite my erection wilting slightly from the knee, I was at full life again.

Marcia looked at me and said, "Dana, she does have a pussy. And I think she's ready to get fucked!"

I knew what was coming, I was not sure if I was going to love it or hate it, but I was going to get pegged again, this time as a sissy. The idea horrified me, but also turned me on, especially with these two lovely girls, tall and curvy Marcia and the slender and smaller Dana. Both were so pretty and even more powerful in this very moment, only about to take more power very soon.

There was a third girl in the room now, me, but unlike them, I was completely at their mercy and I loved it. While their femininity empowered them, my newfound status only made me less powerful and more under control of these two cuties.

I wanted to give them all the power and control and already resigned and accepted myself as their inferior. I was gradually becoming more accustomed to the feminine outfit and being a girl turned me on, being fucked like a girl would only drive the point home.

Dana smiled. Both girls looked at me hungrily, Marcia promptly helped support me in my walk back to the guest room from last night.

Marcia had pulled her tight jeans and then her panties down to then affix a strap on. Dana had simply lifted her dress to affix hers, both were about six inches.

Marcia had me lay face down on the bed and repeated the process of cleaning out my anus while Dana watched.

"I can't wait to fuck this girl," said Marcia, she slathered lube on her strap-on and then began applying it to my mostly clean anus.

"I want to too," said Dana.

"I get to go first this time," said Marcia, "he was your bitch last night."

"Wait, I have an idea!" said Dana, "Get on all fours on the floor, bitch! Let's both take a hole!"

"I want her cute little ass then" said Marcia somewhat forcefully, but with a playful tone.

"That's fine," Dana said, "his cock was in my mouth last night, so it's only right I return the favor."

"I still think you're a slut for that, Dana," said Marcia.

"He deserved it, he was such a good little cute subby boy!" Dana said smiling cheerily, "and there's only one slut here." Dana gestured toward me as the girls shared a laugh.

"Well, he deserves something else now," Marcia said menacingly, I could feel her sliding her strap-on into my bum and even with the lube, and be having been a bit loosened from the previous days events it still hurt, I wasn't sure to groan from the force or from my arousal.

Marcia's first entry caused my lower half to collapse to the floor.

se to the floor under the curvy girl's already demonstrable superior strength. I looked at Dana, she was so cute, standing their, smiling, aroused by watching her friend pound my anus, making me her bitch.

Dana kneeled down to make eye contact with me and said, "I know you love it, subby slave, you want us to spit-roast you?"

I did, and after a pause said, "Yes, Domina."

Dana gave me a sort of triumphant smirk. She then gave me a quick kiss on the lips and stood up and sternly said, "get sucking, bitch!"

It took me a few misses before I was able to take the strap-on into my mouth, Marcia's pounding in my bum was causing me to shift forward, backward, and side-to-side. Marcia was quite strong, and I was at her mercy.

I began sucking on the strap on, as Dana thrust it forward and down my throat saying "yeah, how do you like that you slutty boy? That's what I did to you last night!" I gagged and chocked on Dana's synthetic phallus and tried resisting it's continued presence in my throat, but was unable to stop her. I just looked up at my mistress and at the laughing and taunting ring of scarlet that was her mouth, at her pretty face, and her elegant and classy black cocktail dress as she made me her bitch all over again. She was thrusting in and out with speed and vigor.

I continued to feel Marcia's pounding on my anus up and down and up and down and knew I was her sissy bitch. I finally exploded in a powerful orgasm as if in a tribute to these two dominant beauties. They finally stopped the pegging and hi-fived over me before hugging and laughing at their triumph. They looked down on me with triumphant smirks and in unison said "Good girl."

"We'll be back for more fun and games in a bit," Dana said nonchalantly.

"That sissy slut takes cock like a champ, maybe he should try the real thing some time," Marcia said, making both the girls laugh hysterically.

Fortunately, Marcia would never make me do something like that. Most of the stuff we did today, she either knew, or reasonably inferred would turn me on. This was implicitly consensual, Dana was clearly aware as well.

The girls left me on the floor covered in sweat, cum, and girly clothing. I managed to find the mirror from the previous day. The make-up on my face was smudged, the wig was a mess, and the dress was heavily wrinkled. I pulled the panties back up to afford myself some modesty, although my penis, still erect, would not fit in them and awkwardly hung off to the side. I looked like a violated slut, and while initially I was nauseous, I felt aroused by it. It was confusing to me.

Twenty-four hours ago, I was called a lot of things, prim, uptight, reserved, conservative, and of course, virgin. Now, looking at myself I saw a disheveled slut. The sex toy of two dominant girls. The more I thought about the girls the more I realized I loved them both and saw serving them as my highest calling, I also thought them being in charge was nature's way, and the more I lingered on that thought the more at peace with the recent events I was, as well as the world and life in general.

My contemplating and few minutes of rest was interrupted, "Get in here sissy bitch!" shouted Marcia snapping me back to reality, I dashed into the living room where her voice was coming from the living room.

I hurried into the living room and fell to my knees and said, "Yes Mistress Marcia?"

The girls were seated on the couch, Marcia remained bottomless, but had crossed her legs and Dana remained in her dress. I could see the strapons had been placed on the countertops in the adjoining kitchen, likely to be washed. The one Marcia wore was pretty gross having been inside my bum.

"Good boy," said Marcia, "Have a seat, I made you tea. How you like it, right, Earl Grey, black?"

"Thank you Mistress Marcia, and you, Domina Dana," I said. The tea tasted normal, I half worried there would be something wrong with it.

"I thought you might want the taste of rubber cock out of your mouth," said Marcia as I sipped the amber liquid.

"Also, aftercare is important, even for the most intense sissy slaves," said Dana smiling and giving me a flirty wink.

12