New Year's Day Pegging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed gently at Dana's teasing remark.

"So, did you enjoy yourself? I mean so far," Marcia asked.

"I suppose I did," I replied.

"You want to do it again in the future?" Dana asked.

"I would love it," I said.

"We would too," said Dana.

After I finished my tea, Marcia said, "Now we want you to do one more thing for us. You came, we haven't. Dana uncrossed and spread her legs, raising her dress a bit, "eat our pussies."

I didn't need to be told twice, I dropped to my knees. Marcia, being taller and pretty strong promptly grabbed my kneeling form and pulled me toward her. I began licking furiously, and I heard Marcia put the television on. The girls intended to fully ignore me as I gifted them with orgasms. I was a piece of meat to them. I couldn't think of anything else but my desire to please Marcia and was certain these girls were superior to me and wanted to follow their commands.

Marcia clamped her legs around my head and thrust my face into her hungry pussy, all I could see was the darkness of it and I licked furiously. Otherwise, Marcia pretty much ignored me and talked to Dana about mundane and everyday stuff, like food, clothes, and movies. Finally Marcia came, I felt it. My face was covered in her feminine juices.

Dana hiked her dress up more and said, "My turn!" Marcia kind of kicked me over to her, not hard, but dismissively. I was soon inside Dana's legs licking away. Dana stated she had came pretty promptly although I didn't feel it. Dana pushed me back and I crumbled to the ground.

"Oh sissy, you got your makeup messed up!" said Marcia as I laid on the ground at the feet of my brutal conquerors.

"She looks like such a slut," said Dana.

"Anyway," Marcia said, "why don't we go have lunch and then you guys can go home. I need some rest, I have work tomorrow morning."

"You should take a shower," Marcia said to me, "you look like a slutty girl, get that makeup and pussy juice off your face."

I brought a change of clothing and got into Marcia's shower and bathtub and it felt good to let the warm water hit me. I was relaxed and my body had been subjected to a lot. I wiped my face down with a warm washcloth and was glad to see that the makeup was coming off easily enough. I contemplated the day and wanted nothing more in my life than to please my mistresses. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Suddenly I heard the door open, and looked. It was Dana.

I thought maybe Dana was in the bathroom to get something she had forgotten, but then I saw her remove her dress and toss it aside. She unclipped her bra and walked toward the shower, getting in front of me, directly under the faucet before I could ask or protest. The water began hitting her promptly. She looked me in the face with a playful hunger and I was awestruck, she was already very attractive, but looked even more beautiful wet. I was turned on by her so much.

She sexily said, "do you like what you see, boy?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Good. I faked my orgasm on the couch. I thought you deserved more for being such a good little boy-- and girl--this weekend for me," Dana then had pinned me against the wall and her mouth was on mine, soon her tongue thrust itself into my mouth and I reciprocated. She guided my hands to her breasts, which I caressed gently, they were soft, but firm. Her nipples were large and hard and I rubbed them.

Dana then gently grabbed my penis which was already stiff from everything else, and guided it inside her.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill," she whispered.

We made sweet love in that shower. It was remarkable like nothing I ever felt before. Dana began humping me against that wall. I tried to keep paced with her, but lacked proper experience, something she had no issues with, she said "just relax and let me please you boy!" I did and let her take control.

"Oh thank you so much, Dana!" I said.

"Shut up!" Dana said in a tone both bossy and sensual, her breath was becoming more shallow as was mine. She began moaning erotically, and I did a bit too. Finally I could feel her juices coming out and I exploded in a powerful orgasm, ironic due to how much I had already came only a short while ago. Dana continued humping and moaning for good measure but ultimately broke the embrace.

As we both stood there for a moment Dana said, "You're cute. I think I like you a bit, I want to find out how much. Maybe sometime soon you can come play with me, only me. We can keep it a secret from Marcia. She likes to share too much."

"You're so beautiful, and I confess I really do like you, both when you're dominant and when you're sensual. I would love that," I said.

"Sounds like we have a lot to explore," said Dana.

Dana and I washed each other affectionately in the shower until we both stepped out and put on some new clean clothing. Then we joined Marcia for lunch before we went home. The lunch was present. I'm pretty sure Marcia knew what Dana and I had done and she remained as cool and non-judgmental as ever.

Knowing that Dana would dominate me in the time to come, as well as make love to me filled me with pure joy over being a partner with such an attractive woman who loved my fetishes. On New Years the girls had expanded my boundaries, indulged fetishes, subjugated me to their wills, and Dana had taken my virginity.

It was the best New Year of my life.

12