All Comments on 'New Year's Eve'

by little_donna

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Always a pleasure - - -

- - - to find a new author on Literotica, especially one who writes well. A short, succinct story, erotic in a nice subdued way. Thanks for the pleasure.

By the way, is that you in the picture on your biography page? Wow! I think I'm in love....

Freddy

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
being finger fuck in the theatre cumming hard.

wow what a very hot horny story love it from start to finish,

reading this was like sitting behind you both watch this woman seduce you with her fingers give you one monster Cummings. out standing story.

I really do hope you are going to write many more parts of this awesome erotic story so exciting and it had my full attention. the writing as pure magic. if and when you write the next parts can I ask you if you would be so kind as to add me to your posting list as other authors do. my thanks for a very nice start to my day, only wish there where more to read from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Theatre

Incredibly erotic story which left me throbbing for more. This is exactly what I was looking for. Please, please write some more.

Gary

56

ImagetakerImagetakerover 12 years ago
Take Us to the Main Course

A lovely and tasty hor d'oeurve. Our appetite is whetted for the main course. One thing that was hard to visualize was how the woman fingering the protagonist could move her hand so deftly. Her wrist must be double jointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stunningly erotic...

Arousing tale of naughty public sex with an elegant edge.

playman64playman64over 12 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed reading this.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Play

Wow! How wonderful. Not every day one can go to the theatre and get fingered in such a way as she did.

A lovely story!

Thank you

Ted

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 12 years ago
Very sexy

The taboo nature of this experience made the story so hot !!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

like how it was in such a public place and yet go un noticed

HawkerDeHavillandHawkerDeHavillandover 11 years ago
Discovered

You

And the exquisite sense of eroticism you possess

I have favorites you with abject expectation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous