All Comments on 'New Year's Eve 1959'

by kalodin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

Well done Kalodin an enjoyable piece, watching for more. Joulie

LadyGenevieveLadyGenevieveover 13 years ago

I'm so glad that I happened upon this wonderful story. The humor and expression of the period of a young man's youth that begins the tale inspires smiles. The imagery is delightful. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Reiner43Reiner43almost 13 years ago
Great remembrance!

Obviously this incident left a memory with the author that he'll never forget. A young man's initial education by an older woman is always a memorable occasion. Well written & very realistic.

maxhimermaxhimerover 11 years ago
Was It You???

Can't help but wonder if this is autobiographical?

UltimategoldUltimategoldalmost 10 years ago
Initiation

This is such a sensual and HOT! story, all at the same time. It must be the thought of every young man to have his first sexual experience be like this. This young man was very lucky; and I might add so were the ladies!!! . I have read several of your stories, this is up to your usual writing ability. I gave this 5 stars...it is my personal favorite of all your stories. Great work Kal!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awfully open minded of Kaz! I wonder if he regretted it a few years later, when instead of following in his macho footsteps you opted to join the Coast Guard...

[Just as a not particularly important note, pre-Cana classes weren’t created until after the Second Vatican Council.]

kalodinkalodinover 6 years agoAuthor
Esoteric but good catch`

Dear Anon: Only a vintage ex-seminarian would catch the liberty I took with the Pre-Cana BS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous