New Year's Eve

Story Info
A New Year's Eve party for three with balloons and more.
1.5k words
4
1.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadine is invited to a New Year's Eve party with Sina and me. The party takes place in a small hall in a backyard in Leipzig. There are tables around the dance floor for dinner, with golden, black and transparent helium balloons in large bunches on each table. The dance floor is full of balloons in the same colours and different sizes. A large bar is set up on the side of the wall, well equipped for cocktails and all other drink requests. Sina is wearing a blue dress with a plunging neckline and black latex leggings underneath. Her feet are in black ankle boots and her long red hair is tied up in an elaborate braided hairstyle. Nadine is wearing a black leather skirt and a pink leather top with black high boots. Unlike Sina, she wears her blonde hair down. Dirk is wearing blue trousers and a light blue shirt.

I really like both the decor and the look of the two of them. The time until dinner begins is bridged by a champagne reception and other alcoholic drinks, which get us in the right mood. The meal passes quickly and the conversation at the table is cheerful and ambiguous. As soon as the last of the crockery has been removed from the table, the DJ starts to play. The first people take to the dance floor and the balloons fly around. Nadine catches a black one and sits on it, clearly visible to me. The balloon forms a neck and her thumb and forefinger glide over the balloon as if it were a fat cock. Her hand goes back and forth, she makes sure I can see this clearly, Sina has also noticed this and watches the spectacle with interest.

"Do you wish that was your cock in my hands?" She asks with a mischievous grin. Sina runs her hand over my trousers. "And how he wishes that, he's already rock hard." I can't deny it and all three of us have to laugh. Nadine keeps going, back and forth, until finally the balloon underneath her pops.

Laughing, Sina pulls Nadine onto the dance floor. I stay on the chair and watch the two of them as they dance between the balloons. Sina knows exactly how to tease me and pops a balloon under her feet every now and then. By chance, Nadine catches a transparent balloon and I can see from the look on her face that she has an idea. She pulls Sina towards her and presses the balloon between her and Sina's tits. Now I can no longer hold on to his chair and he comes over to the two of them. I grab their arses with one hand each and dig my fingers firmly into them. They bounce up a little and their breasts burrow deeper into the balloon, exactly what I wanted to see.

"Come on, pop it with your tits!"

The two girls put their arms around each other as if they were kissing. But they pull against each other and I can clearly see their hot curves through the transparent latex of the balloon. Until the balloon goes off with a soft pop. The two of them hold each other laughing for a moment, their breasts now pressing directly against each other.

"Good girls, that's how I want to see it!"

"We know that," they reply, laughing in unison.

At the same moment, I feel Sina's hand slide down my body and come to rest on my hard hard-on.

"And how happy he is." She says to Nadine.

Her hand moves down too. Seconds later, I feel two hands stroking my cock through the thin fabric of my trousers. Very cool, but awkward.

"Before I cum in my trousers here, I'd better get us a refill from the bar."

The two of them look at each other triumphantly, they know exactly what they can do. The evening flies by and the girls tease me again by popping balloons together. Finally, it's just before midnight and people go outside to watch the fireworks. Nadine and Sina come over to me and Sina pulls 2 black balloons out of her cleavage.

"We'll save you now, we'll blow up the balloons in a race and the last one to pops will suck your cock."

Before I can say anything, she continues.

"Ready? 3,2,1 go!"

They both start blowing up the balloons, their breasts rise and fall with lust as the balloons quickly get big and plump. BANG! Sina's balloon bursts just a second before Nadine's. She doesn't hesitate for a second, sits down on a chair and unwraps my cock. She doesn't care that someone might see us. Sina hugs me from behind and watches as Nadine's lips caress my cock and her eyes make contact with us. While I grab her leather-covered tits with one hand, her head goes back and forth faster and faster. Horny as I am, I quickly cum in her mouth. After watching the two of them all evening, a huge load has built up, some of which is now dripping out of her mouth onto her boobs. She comes up, briefly shows the cum in her mouth before swallowing and kisses me on the mouth.

"Happy New Year, my love!"

Sina also gets a kiss before she comes to me and kisses me long and hard. She doesn't mind that Nadin still has drops of cum on her top and only now do we go outside to join the others. When we come back in later, I don't really want to stay long.

"Grab a bundle of the helium balloons and let's get going!"

Shortly afterwards, we're on our way to the room we've booked for tonight. As we stand in the room, the two of them look at me as they stand in front of me with the balloons in their hands and I'm getting horny again.

"Kneel on the bed, ass to me!"

The two look at each other briefly and kneel down on the bed. Nadine's ass is glistening under her black leather skirt, Sina's ass in her latex leggings is still covered by her dress. I stroke Nadine's firm arse with my hand and then hit her hard with the flat of my hand. She jerks forwards slightly, but I get her back. My hands go under her skirt and I pull her panties and tights down in one go. I pull a cork I took from the bar out of my trouser pocket. I push up her skirt, spit between her buttocks, shove the cork up her arse and tie her bundle of helium balloons to it. I push Sina's dress straight up and her latex arse is revealed in all its glory. She also gets to feel the flat of my hand before I pull her leggings down. Shortly afterwards, a cork with balloons on it is also stuck in her arse. I step back a little and look at the two of them, I like it that way, the balloons gently pull on the corks in their arses and the girls wait to see what happens next.

My left hand moves up between Nadine's thighs, my right hand between Sina's thighs. I start massaging both of them between their legs with two fingers each. Slowly, my fingers move into their wet pussies. My thumb circles the clitoris while my fingers poke their wet holes. I can tell that they are both horny as their pussies tighten around my fingers and their breathing deepens until they both come in quick succession. I grab Nadine first and push my cock into her. While I grip her hips tightly with one hand to push her hard, I continue to finger Sina with my other hand. The helium balloons vibrate with every thrust. My hips slap against her arse. After a while, I push her forwards and pull Sina towards me.

"Push your hand into her pussy!" I tell Sina and push my cock into her. Sina slowly pushes her fist into Nadine's pussy so that I can see it clearly. I hold Sina with both hands and fuck her hard until I'm about to come. Now I push Sina forward so that she lies on her side and pull her up by the head so that she kneels in front of me, Nadine comes to her alone. Sina takes my cock in her hand and starts to milk it. With her free hand she fishes for a balloon to burst directly on my cock with her fingernails. Nadine has both hands free and slowly drills her fingernails into the latex skin of a balloon until it bursts into small pieces with a loud bang. Finally, I grab them both and press their heads together so that they kneel cheek to cheek in front of me and squirt on their pretty faces. As I sink exhausted onto the bed, they both give each other a kiss with their cum lips and then get up to go to the bathroom. Both of them still have a few balloons on their bums. Satisfied, I fall asleep.