New Year's Eve Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No stopping me now," he whispered. "I'm enjoying this too much."

"Please, Richard, you're scaring me," she said.

"You should be scared," he replied, this time with the full tone of his voice. "You should've realized by now that I'm not Richard."

Upon realizing this, she started screaming and tried to get away from him, but he held her down pretty well. She screamed for help, but it was at the same time the party's DJ increased the music's volume and she could hear the partygoers stomping their feet and some of them singing along to the music. She screamed louder but she could tell that nobody was going to hear her.

He began fucking her harder, not relenting one moment as he took great pleasure in hearing her pleading with him to stop. She went back to calling for help and yelling rape as loud as she could. She knew the party's music was too loud for anyone to hear her, but she hoped it might get through to someone who might be close enough.

"Damn, this is some good pussy," said the stranger. "I can see why you're putting it on for sale for rich assholes instead of getting a real job."

Her only hope was that Richard would be coming to the office soon. He promised he'd meet her here at this time and hoped he'd come soon, see what was happening to her, and save her. But the longer this went on, the more she was afraid that Richard wasn't going to show up. He didn't like that she was at the party and was trying to avoid her for weeks, so he could just as well not show up for her now. It was only now that she realized that it was a bad idea to come and see him. She wished she had listened to him before about not showing up to the party. She should've stayed home or went out with her friends to another party.

The stranger pulled out of her and turned her around. She realized he wanted to change positions and figured this was the best time to try and escape. She pushed him away and managed to get off the desk before he tackled her onto the floor.

"Nice try, slut" he said.

On the floor, he made her lie on her back as he pulled down the top part of her dress. Her breasts were now exposed to him, even though they were still in the dark. He grabbed at her tits and laughed as he began squeezing them.

"These feel good," he said. "Sugar daddy must've paid a fortune to have these made so well."

He pried her legs open and pushed his dick back into her. She tried to struggle free, but the weight of his body kept her pinned to the floor.

"You're feisty, I like that," he said with a disturbing laugh.

Hearing him call her feisty reminded her of what Trent said about her earlier. She wondered if he was the man who was raping her.

He fucked her faster and harder than he had before and calling her a series of horrible names. Soon, Gemma was sensing a tingle in her pussy that was usually a precursor to one thing.

"Oh no, oh no," she said to herself.

She realized she was about to get an orgasm and she didn't want to get one this way. She knew she wouldn't be at fault for getting one because of how her pussy was being involuntarily stimulated like this, but that realization didn't make the idea of it any better.

"That's right, come for me you dirty slut," said the stranger. "I know you're starting to like this, so you might as well enjoy it."

She didn't want to admit it because she didn't want to feel this way. She figured no woman would want to get an orgasm while being raped. But she couldn't help herself; the more he fucked her, the more she wanted to come. She was now getting excited at the idea of coming like this.

"Yes, I like it!" She said to him. "God help me, I shouldn't like this, but I do!"

He began fucking her harder, giving her as much intensity as he could muster. He held her arms down by her sides, hurting her wrists so much she was sure it was going to leave a mark. She was in a lot of pain, but she was loving it. She tried to hold off as much as she could because, despite how much she was starting to like it, she still felt guilty about wanting to come like this. Soon, a surge of energy shot through her body which began shaking so much that it even startled the stranger who was raping her.

"OH, FUCK YES!!" She yelled

The stranger momentarily stopped what he was doing until she could settle down.

"Glad you're finally enjoying yourself," he said before he continued fucking her.

Now that she had her orgasm, she realized that she was still being raped and started crying again. She wanted this to be over with and go home. Once again, she wished she had never come to see Richard. She promised herself that when his was over, she was never going to see him again.

The stranger continued to fuck her again; not as hard as before, but still too much for Gemma. At this point, her body was too tired to do anything. She realized she couldn't get free of him, so she just let him use her for as long as he wanted.

She was now realizing she was being fucked without a condom and was now scared about the outcome of it.

"Please stop," she pleaded. "Please stop and let me go."

"Damn, bitch, you were just enjoying yourself. What happened?"

"You're not wearing a condom. Please stop, I don't want you to come in me."

"Fine, you dumb whore, I'll be nice about it," he said. "But I'm not going to stop what I'm doing."

He pulled out of her and stood back up. Gemma began to get up; she was about to stand when the stranger made her stay on her knees. He made her open her mouth and started fucking her mouth again.

"You have a pretty good mouth for this," he said. "I'll finish like this and you better swallow."

This was not what she had in mind; she was hoping to appeal to some humanity in him to stop, not for him to shove his dick back down her throat. But she felt she didn't have much of a choice in the matter and she didn't have the will to fight him this time anymore. She just sat there on her knees as he face-fucked her, hoping it would be over soon.

Gemma noticed there was a change in the festivities down the hall as everyone began cheering. She realized it was almost midnight, and soon everyone would be counting down the seconds until it was New Year's Day. She also realized how long she was being raped; almost a full half hour of being used by this unknown person.

"TEN, NINE, EIGHT..." the crown started counting down.

"Seven, Six, Five..." the stranger said. He was thrusting his dick into her mouth with each second that was being counted.

"FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE!"" Said the crowd. "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

At that moment, the stranger shot his load right into her mouth. The cum was seamed never-ending as stream after stream filled up her mouth. She never had so much cum in her mouth before; she didn't think it was possible. It also tasted very good, and she hated herself for thinking that. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and held his hand to her lips to keep it shut. She was thinking about spitting it out, but he figured she might try to do that and forced her to swallow every drop.

As the crowd down the hall began to sing Auld Lang Syne, the took a few steps away from her and she could see him putting his dick back into his pants despite how dark it still was. She relaxed a little knowing it was finally over.

"Good girl," he said. "You can get up now."

Gemma stood back up, almost stumbling along the way. She wished she didn't wear those kitten-heeled shoes, they weren't helping her at this moment. She fixed up her dress so she could cover herself back up, walked over to Richard's desk and sat on the edge of it. It felt good to stand back up again, but she was still exhausted from what she had been through and felt like falling down if she didn't sit on something.

"Can I please go now?" she asked.

"Not just yet," he said.

She could see his silhouette walk over to the door, moving his hand up to where she knew the light switch was going to be. She braced herself as she was about to see who her attacker was.

The light turned on and she immediately had to squint her eyes to get used to it. The stranger turned around to face her, as Gemma's eyes had just gotten used to the light. She finally got to see her attacker's face, and she was completely stunned by who it was.

"Hello, Gemma."

"Michael?" she said with a completely shocked look on her face.

Gemma was speechless as she realized that her rapist was Michael, Richard's son. She had a few guesses of who it might've been, with her biggest theory being that asshole, Trent, but she had no idea it would ever be Michaell, based on what she already knew about him.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Michael asked.

"What? No, it can't be you. But how?" Gemma didn't know what to say. "I thought you were gay."

"Bisexual, actually," he said. "I've just been with a man for so long that everyone just assumed I'm only gay. But I've been with plenty of women."

"But why did you do this to me?"

"Are you serious?" he asked and began to slowly walk up to her. "You're fucking my father and hurting my mother in the process. My dad may be an asshole for cheating on her, but you're still ruining our family because you can't keep your legs closed for money. My mother is crying her eyes out every time she finds out about the two of you getting together."

"She knows?"

"Of course, she knows," said Michael as he got right up to her face. "She knows all about the money, clothes, jewelry, credit cards; even those big fake tits he bought for you. But she doesn't want to divorce my dad, no matter how much he's hurting her, and she doesn't want people to know about how he's making a fool out of her."

"But why all of this? How did you know I was going to meet Richard here?"

Michael explained how upset Sarah was when she saw Gemma at the party. When she saw Richard slip away to talk to her, she went to spy on them when they thought they were alone in the copy room. She overheard Gemma trying to convince Richard to meet him in his office to fool around and ran off crying to Michael, telling him what was happening. Michael told her to wait in his office, and he would handle everything.

He found his father and took him aside where no one could see them talking, and punched him hard in the stomach. Richard was surprised that his own son punched him like this, but it got his attention. Michael told him how Sarah knew everything and was crying in her office. He told Richard that if he cared about his marriage,, he would go make things right with her right now. Richard agreed and ran off to see his wife, who was currently in Michael's office waiting for him. He let him know he would find Gemma and get rid of her, and Richard thanked him for that.

He found Gemma on her way to Richard's office and quietly followed her while coming up with the idea of how to teach her a lesson.

"How is raping me teaching me a lesson?" Gemma asked

"I thought it was the best way to treat you like the fucking whore you are," said Michael. "And I thought it would be a good way to scare you into never seeing my father again."

He grabbed her by the arms and gave her a murderous look. She was scared that he was going to do something to her again; this time she was afraid he was going to kill her.

"Please don't hurt me," she begged.

"Only if you agree to never come near my family again."

"I promise, I'll never see him again," she said. "It's not worth it anymore."

"Good," he said as he let her go. "And just in case you think about calling the police, just remember that my father may be an asshole, but he loves me more than some whore he's fucking on the side. My family knows people, I'm sure you may have heard a few stories about it, so he would sacrifice you to save his family."

"I promise, I won't call the police and you'll never see me again."

"Good," he said the began to walk away from her. "I'm glad we understand each other."

Michael saw the panties that he took off of Gemma on the floor and picked them up.

"This is mine now," he said as he stuffed the panties in his pocket. "A little trophy to remind me of our time together."

Gemma didn't like how he called her panties a trophy, like some kind of sociopath.

"My father has his own bathroom in his office, as you probably already know since you probably fucked him a dozen times in this office. I suggest you clean yourself up and get the fuck out of here."

Without saying another word, Michael walked out of the office, leaving Gemma alone to deal with what she had just been through. It took her a few minutes to finally relax and when she was ready, she grabbed her purse that she left on the desk and stumbled her way to Richard's office bathroom. When she got inside, she turned on the light and locked the door in case Michael decided to come back for some reason.

She pulled out her phone and thought about calling 911 before she remembered Michael's warnings. She didn't want Michael to get away with what he did to her, but she felt she had no choice in the situation. She decided that she would just have to keep quiet about what happened to her and deal with the trauma of it on her own. She figured she would speak to her therapist about it since she couldn't reveal anything she told her. She also knows that there are some support groups for sexual assault survivors that she could go to if she feels she needs to talk about what happened to her. But the one thing she didn't want to do was call the police about it.

She went to the mirror and fixed herself up as best she could. She was glad Michael didn't rip her dress; she would have trouble slipping out of the party if anybody noticed something happened to it and started asking questions. She fixed up her makeup and hair as best she could and prepared to leave the bathroom.

She opened the door and looked around to see if she was definitely alone. She didn't want to take the chance that Michael was back and waiting for him. When she was sure she was safe, she walked out of the office and headed back to the party. She didn't want to go down that way but it was in the direction of the elevator for her to get out of the building. She didn't say anything to the guests, as she did her best to slip past the party guests while trying not to get noticed. She did see Richard with his wife and he noticed her but quickly turned his head away. She was a little worried about running into Michael, but fortunately for her, he wasn't around.

She managed to get her coat back from the coatroom and get to the elevator safely. On her way down to the ground floor, she used her phone to get herself a rideshare car back to her place. She had to wait outside in the cold for several minutes for the rideshare driver to come. She was scared to be alone like this, but there were a lot of people on the street celebrating the New Year, so she felt safe knowing that there were so many people around.

The car finally came, and she quickly got into the car. The driver said Happy New Year, and she replied with the same greeting. He tried to chat her up during the drive, but she said she was very tired and didn't feel like talking, and he complied. She gave him a $40 cash tip when he dropped her off at her building.

She practically ran to the fifth floor and when she got to her apartment, she never felt so relieved about anything in her life. When she finally relaxed a little, she made herself a drink and began crying again. She held back doing this for as long as she could because she didn't want anybody to ask what happened to her.

When she was done crying, she went to the bathroom to wash off her tears and makeup. She then went to her bedroom to put on some pajamas and lied in bed under the covers. She couldn't sleep, so she turned on the TV and searched for something distracting. She found some reruns of Futurama and began watching it. It was a ridiculous show to watch during this time, but it was funny and helped to distract her from what she was going through. After a few episodes, she went to sleep.

In the morning she briefly forgot about what happened to her until she found a few texts and missed calls from Richard. She ignored them all. She didn't want anything else to do with him or his family. She didn't even want to find a new rich man to take care of her. She saved up some of the money Richard had given her; it was enough to get by on until she figured out what she was going to do with her life.

12