New Year's Eve Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do you think?" Amy said while twirling around.

"I imagine you would wear something underneath it," I replied.

Amy winked at me, "It depends on what kind of party you are taking me to."

Mom's eyes widened. She couldn't believe that her daughter-in-law would joke about swingers parties in front of her. Amy sensed Mom's unease and decided to play with it.

"Maybe we could bring Mom to one of our play parties while she is here. She could bring that guy we met today," Amy sultrily suggested.

"Um. Uh, Amy," Mom said flustered.

"She is just kidding, Mom," I reassured her.

"You should see your face. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Mom, why don't you show John the red dress you bought?" Amy smiled.

"Well, you don't expect me to undress like you did with John standing there," Mom protested.

"He has seen you in a bikini. Your underwear and bra aren't much different, but if you feel more comfortable, just pop into the bathroom to change," Amy said.

Mom grabbed the dress and slinked into the bathroom. Once Amy and I were alone, I started freaking out.

"What are you doing, Amy? This game you are playing is dangerous," I insisted.

"Trust me, John, you want to see Mom in these clothes," Amy giggled.

Minutes later, Mom came out of the bathroom. The red dress was skin-tight, showing off all of Mom's curves. Her apprehension caused her to pull and tug at the short hem of the dress, yet no matter how much she did, the impossibly short dress continued to ride up her thigh.

"Wow," I muttered.

Even though my words were barely audible, I could see Mom blush at my reaction.

"Do you like it?" Mom self-consciously asked.

"You look beautiful," I told her.

"Mom, you look hot as hell," Amy chimed in.

"Thanks. I can't believe I am wearing this," Mom said.

Mom twirled around, basking in the glow of our encouragement. It was nice seeing Mom so happy. After losing Dad, I worried I would never see her smile like this again.

"Let's go try some on some of the other outfits. I have a feeling you may need some help with the ties," Amy said before grabbing Mom's hand and pulling her into our room.

Ten anxiety producing minutes later, the two women returned to the living room wearing matching outfits. The two of them looked like sex come to life in their white halter cropped tops and split hem straight miniskirts. I couldn't believe how much skin Mom was showing. I stared at her like a deer in headlights.

"I know it is a bit much, but Amy insisted," Mom began to say.

"Oh, you know you like it. How could you not? You look so sexy," Amy gushed.

"You do look sexy, Mom. You both do. The outfit really shows off your bust and your legs," I observed.

"Too much?" Mom asked.

"No. No. The two of you look amazing, especially together. If I were a single man, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you," I said.

Mom smiled at me as I realized the implications of what I just said. Amy walked towards me, swaying her hips, putting on a show for Mom and me. She wrapped her arm around my neck and sat on my lap, exposing even more of her leg. Now seated, I could clearly make out that she wasn't wearing underwear under the skirt.

"Feel free to put your hands all over me," she said while kissing me.

Mom watched on while Amy and I made out in front of her. I was so engrossed in kissing my wife that I totally forgot that we weren't alone. I ran my hands up and down Amy's smooth legs, inching closer and closer to the hem of her incredibly short skirt. As my hand ran up her thigh, Amy spread her legs as far as she could, flashing Mom her pussy.

My already hard cock pressed into Amy's ass, making her squirm. My heart was pounding, and my cock was begging for relief. Suddenly, I became aware of shallow breathing and soft moans coming from across the room. Remembering Mom was standing there, I quickly pulled my hand away from Amy's skirt and gently pushed her off my lap.

Looking up, we saw Mom grasping her chest. Her mouth was open and her eyes wide, looking like she was in a state of sexual excitement.

Things felt out of control. I needed to press pause before anything happened that we would regret.

"Sorry, Mom. I guess we got a bit distracted," I said, hoping to move on.

"No worries. Your Dad and I were the same way. Never could keep our hands off each other," she blurted out.

"How about we go try some more stuff on?" Amy said.

Over the next hour, Amy and Mom put on a fashion show for me. I was surprised by Mom's willingness to wear whatever Amy had bought for her, but was over joyed to see how alive she became while showing off her new clothes. While some of the outfits were new blouses and skirts for work, a lot of the clothes were pretty daring.

Amy had convinced Mom to buy a variety of mini dresses, halter tops, crop tops, miniskirts, a pair of tight leather pants, and some of the most form fitting shirts I had ever seen. Mom had a spectacular body and Amy wanted Mom to be proud of it.

"So, is that it?" I asked when they returned to the in their normal attire.

"That is all you get to see for now," Amy smiled.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I laughed.

"It means we both have one more outfit that we bought, but you don't get to see it until we go out for New Year's," Mom remarked.

I was amazed by the transformation wearing these sexy clothes had on Mom. There was a new confidence, a sensuality, that oozed out of her that I eagerly welcomed.

That night, Mom adjourned to her room earlier than normal. As Mom departed for the night, Amy and I smirked at each other, knowing what was about to happen.

Normally, it took Mom some time for her to settle down and begin her masturbatory activities, but tonight was different.

Mom entered her room, letting out a huge sigh as she slumped against her door.

Amy and I tipped toed down the hallway, hoping to listen in on Mom's playtime.

My mother didn't disappoint. The sloshing of Mom's fingers fucking her pussy filled our ears while her dirty mummers painted a vivid image of what she was fantasizing about.

"God, yes. Finger Amy's pussy while Mommy watches on. Amy is so sexy. She has been teasing me all day. She made me so wet, John. I bet she needs a good fucking from your cock. Let Mommy get your cock ready for her tight cunt. I'm going to slobber all over that cock," Mom groaned to herself.

Amy and I smiled at each other, reveling in Mom's depravity. I beckoned Amy over to me and unzipped my shorts, letting them drop around my ankles.

My wife knew what I wanted. Licking her lips, Amy yanked down my boxers before taking my cock into her warm, wet mouth.

Amy sucked on my cock, just like Mom envisioned herself doing. It was hard not to wish it was Mom sucking me off instead of my wife, but I did my best to focus on Amy's luscious lips.

"Oh god! Fuck me from behind while I eat your wife's pussy. Fuck me harder, John. I'm so close," Mom groaned loudly.

Mom bumped hard against the door, causing it to shake, shocking Amy and me.

Amy snickered around my cock, sending vibrations throughout my body. I did my best to stifle my moans, worried that Mom would catch us.

My wife slid her hands down her shorts, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as her fingers reached her magic spot.

Amy's fingers furiously rubbed her clit, while her mouth never stopped its assault on my dick. We both were approaching orgasm when we heard Mom belt out a scream before collapsing to the floor.

That was all Amy and I needed. Amy moaned around my cock, her body contorting while she came. Seconds later, I filled her mouth with my cream.

I kneeled beside her on the floor and kissed her, tasting my cum on her lips. It wasn't something I did often, but kissing Amy in that moment felt important.

The next day, we lay around the house resting. We knew it was going to be a late night and wanted to make sure we had the energy to last through it.

As day became night, the women decided to get ready.

"We can get ready in my room, Mom. John, you can get ready in the guest room," Amy said.

I showered and shaved before dressing in a nice button-down shirt and jeans. Looking in the mirror, I was proud of how I looked. I knew the club was going to be packed, and I wanted to impress.

Sitting on the couch waiting for them, I soon became bored. I fiddled on my phone to distract myself, yet all I could think about was dancing with Mom.

About forty-five minutes later, I heard the click-clack of heels hitting the floor. Turning around, I couldn't believe my eyes. There was Mom dressed in a plunging latex mini dress, that fit her like a second skin. Her hair was slicked back in a tight, high ponytail and her makeup was dark and sultry, bring attention to her deep blue eyes, and her thick lips.

Mom looked like the woman of my dreams. Amy was well aware of my latex fetish and dressed Mom up in a way that she knew would drive me nuts.

Amy, too, looked unbelievable in a latex miniskirt, thigh-high boots, and a latex tube top. The outfit was over the top, but my wife made it work.

I didn't know what to say. I stood there dumbfounded, my tongue hanging out, while I tried to find the words to express how I felt.

Amy placed a finger on my lips, and smirked, "There is no need to say anything," her eyes glimmering with a sense of mischief, "just be prepared for a wild night."

"Tonight is going to be one for the books, John. I hope I don't tire you out too quickly," Mom winked.

Mom took Amy's hand, and the two of them spun around, showing off their striking outfits. The latex brought something different out in Mom, and I welcomed the change.

We grabbed a cab and made our way to the club. We knew the owners, so we made it inside with little hassle.

"Holy shit," Mom uttered as we entered the club.

The room was packed, even more crowded than a normal Saturday night. Everyone was dressed to the nines, trying to bring in the new year with a bang. The club was filled with some of the hottest people I have ever seen, leaving the three of us feeling a bit intimidated.

"I think I need a drink if I am going to stay here," Mom said.

We pushed our way through the crowd and finally reached the bar.

"Six shots of tequila," Amy requested.

"I'm not sure tequila is a good idea," Mom said.

"You only live once, Mom," Amy smiled.

"You only live once," Mom repeated before throwing back her shot.

Amy and I joined her, quickly downing the alcohol.

"God, I love tequila. It always brings out the whore in me," Amy admitted.

"I can only hope," I said before pulling my wife in for a kiss.

"To one wild night," Mom cheered, interrupting Amy and my kiss.

We downed our second shot, leaving the three of us feeling a bit warmer and looser than before. We chatted by the bar, letting the booze work its magic. The music reverberated through our bodies, making them come alive. I noticed Mom's hips swaying to the beat while chatting with Amy and me.

The three of us stood on the sidelines, watching all the beautiful people grind against one another. There was a sexual energy in the room that was hard to ignore.

Sweaty bodies pulsated together, leaving all their inhibitions at the door. On any other night, Amy and I would be on the dance floor practically fucking each other with our clothes on, but with Mom here, I felt the need to keep things in check.

Amy did not feel the same restraint. She ordered one more round of shots before dragging Mom and me to the dance floor.

Once on the dance floor, Mom completely let go. She moved her body in ways I never even imagined. With every movement, her latex dress clung tighter to her body, revealing itself to me.

As the night wore on, and the dance-floor became more crowded, our bodies were pushed together. Initially our dance was that of mother and son, but the longer we stayed on the dance-floor the more intimate and uninhibited our movements became.

The three of us danced closely together until our bodies were practically one. My heart was beating out of my chest as I brushed my hand against my mother's. Mom leaned in close, and I felt her breath warm against my ear. It was almost too much for me.

I looked over at Amy, her eyes glassy from her tequila-inspired lust. She smiled at me and nodded her head before nudging me closer to Mom.

My mother's body felt hot to the touch. Mom's face was flush, and beads of sweat began to form on her brow as she gracefully moved her body with mine. I was shocked by how free Mom seemed and was eager to help her let loose. I wrapped my arm around Mom's waist and pulled her closer to me. The smooth texture of Mom's latex on my bare skin sent a jolt of electricity through me.

Mom seemed shocked by my aggressiveness but quickly melted into me. Mom's breasts pressed against my chest, allowing me to feel their heft. While I knew Mom's breasts were large, I couldn't believe how heavy they felt. Images of Mom in her bikini flooded my mind. All I wanted to do right then was to reach out and play with her tits. I smiled at Mom, and she smiled back at me, almost as if she could read my thoughts.

The longer we danced, the more I felt my pants tightening. My cock hardened against Mom's thigh, making it difficult to hide my excitement. Mom rubbed her leg against my dick, practically jerking me off. I wondered if she was doing it on purpose, yet I couldn't believe that my mother would do something so depraved. It was one thing to masturbate thinking about me; it was a whole other thing to actually grind into her son's throbbing cock.

The two of us danced like we were old lovers. Our bodies moving in perfect synch, clinging to each other for dear life. The latex fabric of Mom's dress hugged her sweat-drenched body, making the whole situation feel even more erotic.

"Come here," Mom called out to Amy.

Amy had been dancing to the side of us, watching the action between Mom and me heat up. Suddenly, Mom took Amy by the waist and pulled her into her. Their latex outfits glided against each other. I could hear the rustling of their latex, even over the loud music.

Amy's skirt rode up as Mom pressed her leg between her thighs. My wife was shocked but welcomed Mom's touch.

"Mom," Amy moaned as Mom ground her thigh into my wife's crotch.

At this point, I knew that Mom's teasing was no accident; she was actively trying to seduce us.

Amy and I glared at each other, both of us taking in each other's disbelief. I had a choice to make: either pretend this never happened, or make my move.

The DJ started the New Year's Countdown, and I knew this was my opportunity. I glanced over at Amy non-verbally, asking her permission to proceed. With a simple head nod, my wife gave me her blessing.

As the clock struck midnight, I leaned over and kissed Mom full on the lips. Mom met my kiss without hesitation. It was as if she had been expecting it all night long. Mom's lips were soft, yet her kiss was anything but innocent. Mom shoved her tongue into my mouth. All those years of fantasy were finally coming true, and she wasn't going to miss out on it.

Mom pressed the full weight of her latex-covered body into me as we made out on the dance floor.

"Don't forget about me," Amy said while pulling Mom in for a kiss.

Seeing my mother and my wife's kissing for the first time left me breathless. I leered at the two of them, entranced by their shiny outfits rubbing together. Amy traced her tongue over Mom's lips, teasing her, before sliding it into her mouth. Their kissing became more and more intense, and I couldn't help but join in.

"Is there room for me?" I joked.

We took turns kissing each other as the rest of the world melted away. I pulled away, taking in the sight before me. I couldn't believe what was happening.

Mom smacked my ass before saying, "My body is yours to do with what you want."

Smiling at Mom, I took her hand and placed it on my chest.

"I love you, Mom," I told her.

It was a moment of sincerity in an otherwise lust filled night.

"Then you better take me home," she said, pulling me towards the door.

We pushed through the crowd, hurriedly making an exit and calling a cab.

The sexual tension in the cab was palpable. Amy placed her boot-covered leg on top of Mom's bare thigh. Mom grinned widely, taking my wife's move as an invitation to explore her body.

Mom slid her fingers over the smooth surface of Amy's latex boots, making my wife writhe in her seat. As the car ride went on, Mom's fingers moved ever closer up Amy's thighs. Amy did her best to spread her legs for Mom, but was hampered by the tightness of her latex miniskirt.

As this was happening, I noticed the driver staring at the action happening behind him. His hand was moving frantically on his lap, clearly pleasuring himself while he drove. Our eyes met, and his face was momentarily awash with guilt. I told him not to stop and that he should enjoy the show.

"You have an audience," I whispered to the women.

Mom and Amy looked at each other, and not wanting to disappoint the man, started to make-out. The two of them kissed, while they ran their hands over each other's tight bodies. They were so lost in each other that I had to shake them when we arrived home.

The women straightened out their outfits before slinking out of the cab. Amy leaned into the driver's window, giving him a glimpse of her cleavage.

"I hope you enjoyed the show," she teased.

Mom and Amy skipped down the walkway, hand in hand. The two of them laughed and giggled, lost in the absurdity of what was happening.

Entering our home, Mom pushed me against the door.

"I have wanted this for so long," she purred.

Mom reached out and grasped my hard cock in her hand. Mom stroked my hard-on over my pants, making my eyes roll in the back of my head. My cock felt like it was going to explode right there.

Amy noticed the look on my face. She leaned into Mom, licked her earlobe, and whispered something.

Mom glanced back at Amy before following her to our room. I stood there stunned as the two of them sauntered away.

"Are you coming or not?" Mom said.

I followed behind, admiring Mom's curvy body. The latex dress she wore left little to the imagination, but I couldn't wait to see what was underneath.

As I walked into my room, I saw Amy already seated on the edge of our bed, with her skirt hiked up around her waist.

"Come," she commanded, patting the spot beside her.

I quickly tore off my clothes and joined my wife. The sweet scent of pussy filled my nostrils, sending my libido into overdrive. I was about to start touching myself before Mom stopped me.

"That is for me," she smiled.

Mom kneeled on the floor in front of my wife and me. My heart was beating out of my chest, uncertain how any of this was real. Yet, as Mom ran her hands up and down my thighs, looking at me straight in the eyes, I knew that my deepest, darkest fantasy was actually coming true.

With one long lick, Mom ran her tongue along the underside of my erect cock, making me writhe in pleasure. Mom's warm tongue circled around my cock head before engulfing her lips around it. The suction of Mom's puckered lips was incredible. She began to slowly make her way down my cock, leaving a trail of saliva in her wake.

Amy's leg pressed against mine as her hands furiously massaged her clit.

"That is so hot. Suck your son's cock," she moaned.

Amy's fingers were pumping in and out of her soaked cunt while her other hand tweaked and pulled at her nipples. She looked like she was in heaven while masturbating to Mom giving me head.

The sight of my wife pleasuring herself was almost too much. It was one thing to have Mom give me head; it was a whole other thing to have my wife touch herself watching us.

Mom was obviously turned on by Amy's show, as well. To both Amy and my surprise, Mom crept her hand up Amy's thigh before pulling Amy's pussy juice soaked fingers out of her pussy and replacing them with her own. Mom carefully finger fucked my wife while never stopping her oral assault on my dick.