New Year's Eve Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy, you are making me feel so good. John looks like he is so close. I bet you can't wait to swallow his cum," Amy whimpered.

Mom bobbed her head up and down my cock, leaving a slobbery mess behind. Mom's sloppy blowjob was better than I could have ever imagined.

"I'm cumming," I moaned.

Mom held my dick as my body spasmed, filling her mouth with my cream.

Cum dripped down the sides of Mom's lips. Her face glimmered from a sheen of sweat, making her glow in the overhead light. Mom looked positively radiant.

"Come here," Amy said, pulling Mom in for a kiss.

Amy licked Mom's lips, licking up any drops of cum that escaped her mouth. The two of them shared my cum, sucking on each's other's tongue, savoring my creamy seed.

"Mommy needs to cum," Mom said.

She pulled off her latex dress, revealing her sweat-covered body. Mom and Amy switched places. As she lay beside me, she spread her legs, exposing her pussy to my wife.

"Just watch, John," Mom instructed.

Amy knew what Mom wanted. I had seen Amy go down on several women in the past, but the sight of her about to go down on Mom was more than I could handle. Even though I had just cum, I felt my cock stirring to life.

My wife kissed up Mom's thighs while her hands reached up to play with my mother's tits. Mom groaned loudly, bucking her hips, hoping to lead my wife to her pussy. Despite Mom's urging, Amy continued to tease her.

Amy alternated between licking around Mom's vulva and blowing warm air on her clit. Mom was going nuts, wriggling around on the bed.

"Please!" Mom pleaded.

Finally, Amy relented. With one long lick with the broad side of her tongue, Amy spread Mom's labia open, savoring the taste of her juices. Amy licked up and down Mom's slit, gently brushing her tongue over Mom's clit hood before licking back down.

Mom looked like she was in heaven. Despite Mom telling me to just watch, I couldn't control myself. I bent over and took one of Mom's nipples between my lips while my hands traced around her boobs. Mom pushed her chest forward, indicating that I should continue. I smiled to myself as I sucked on Mom's boobs for the first time as a grown man.

Amy saw what I was doing and didn't want to be outdone. She swirled her tongue around Mom's clit and then sucked it between her lips. Amy circled her tongue on Mom's most sensitive spot, making her pussy swell with wetness.

"This is too much," Mom screamed.

She interlaced her fingers into Amy's hair, holding her in place while doing the same to me. Amy and I continued our assault on Mom's body until she finally wailed that she was cumming.

Seeing Mom cum from my and Amy's manipulations made my cock harder than it had ever been before. I needed to fuck Mom and fill her cunt with my cum.

"That was amazing. You two...wow," Mom breathlessly muttered.

The three of us lay together for several minutes, catching our breath. Feeling Mom and Amy's naked bodies on mine left me feeling more at peace than I had ever been before.

Despite that, I knew the night was not yet done. Mom and I needed to fuck.

"Mom, I need to be inside you," I told her.

Our eyes locked in on each other as I got between Mom's legs. Mom's love emanated from her every pour. Amy reached between my legs, grabbed my hard-on, and glided it up and Dawn Mom's swollen lips.

"Do it," Mom whispered.

Amy led my cock into the hole that birthed me. The sensation of being inside Mom's tight cunt was almost too much. My cock slowly thrust in and out of her pussy, while our kissing became almost animalistic. Our bodies moved together, worshipping one another.

This felt different than any other time I had sex. As cliché as it sounds, it was like I was made to fuck my mother.

"Just like that, John," Mom crowed.

Mom's hips pushed against mine. I met Mom's movement, grinding my pelvis into her clit with every plunge.

Amy rubbed her clit, her moans joining Mom's. My wife smiled at me with satisfaction as she masturbated to the fuck-fest before her. I knew that if Amy hadn't instigated this, it never would have happened, and I was eternally grateful for her push.

Mom looked over at Amy and saw what she was doing.

"Amy, sweetie, I want to eat that sweet pussy. Come here and ride Mommy's face," Mom ordered.

My wife threw her legs over Mom's head and lowered her cunt onto Mom's lips. Amy and I kissed as Mom lapped at my wife's dripping cunt. I picked up the ferocity of my fucking, slamming my cock into Mom.

Mom grunted around Amy's clit, making her writhe in pleasure. Our room stunk of sex, adding to the whole scene. Our sweaty bodies fucked in unison as the three of us got closer to cumming.

"I'm so close. Fuck me harder," Mom called out.

I continued my assault, fucking Mom harder. Mom's pussy gripped my cock like a vise, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

Mom gripped the sheets, screaming out for more. A flood of juices soon engulfed my cock. Mom's body became taunt as she screamed into my wife's pussy.

I paused for a moment to ensure that Mom was okay.

"That was amazing. We should have done that way sooner," Mom laughed.

"Well, we still have a few more days before you leave," Amy chimed in.

"And there is still tonight," I smiled as I began thrusting my cock into Mom again.

Mom's pussy felt wetter than before, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I grabbed Amy by the back of her head and passionately kissed her.

"I'm going to cum. Cum with me," I told her.

I plowed into Mom, fucking her with abandon. I needed to fill Mom with my seed and see her messy, creampie filled cunt.

"Do it, baby. Cum in her. Cum in your, Mommy," Amy cheered.

My body spasmed as I shot my load as far into Mom's pussy as I could. Seeing me orgasm was just the catalyst Amy needed.

"Yes," Amy yelped as her orgasm washed over her.

"Give me a few minutes, and I can go again," I announced.

"One time has never been enough for him," Amy said.

"My boy has really grown up," Mom joked.

A sweaty mess, the three of us collapsed on the bed and held each other tightly, excited to see what would happen next.