New Year's Eve Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Lilly's last delivery doesn't go according to plan.
3k words
3.69
16k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly checked her navigation once again as the forest around kept getting darker and denser. The dirt road was steep and winding but surprisingly well maintained. Driving through misty woods she could almost forget that she was working on New Year's Eve.

"I swear to God, if it's another one of those prank calls I'm quitting this fucking job" she murmured to herself, trying to spot some houses along the way. But the forest around her was pitch black and veiled in silence.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she spotted a soft glow between trees. Few meters further and a sizable cabin appeared in front of her eyes. The company fiat coughed in protest when she turned off the engine, but her attention was fixed on the mansion in front. It was rustic yet stylish, located on a small hill, surrounded by a gravel driveway and slightly chaotic vegetation.

She looked at her phone and almost smiled. If she was quick she could be at Bethany's party just before the fireworks started. She had already declined the invitation, mostly due to her work schedule, but she doubted anyone would be mad if she actually came.

Still weighing her options she picked up four pizza boxes from the back and headed to the main door of the estate. Pebbles were shifting under her feet until she stood on the main porch with her hand on the doorbell.

"Wait guys, food is here!" a muffled, but certainly male voice ringed from the inside. A moment later the door opened and she stood face to face with its owner.

Well, face to chest. He was huge. She quickly scoped him from head to toe. Exquisite physique, one that you must work hard to maintain, blond strands of hair falling onto his face and a slightly crooked nose. He was surprisingly young, probably first or second year of college, and definitely drunk. His eyes were jumping around until they stopped on her face. A sly, cold smile bloomed on his face.

"Hi doll, what a great gift you came bearing." The boy blurted out, grabbing the boxes. He yanked on them, ripping them out of her unsuspecting hands and sat them down in the corridor behind.

"It's gonna be 50 dollars, as per our New Year's special offer." Lilly composed herself as quickly as possible and moved her hand forward, waiting for payment. She didn't want to spend here a minute longer.

His eyes, now pointed at her chest, didn't move as he reached into his back pocket.

"Ya know, doll, we could do with some company. Maybe you should step in for a while and celebrate with us." His hand suddenly sprung and he grabbed her by the wrist. Still smiling he finally moved his gaze onto her face.

"Sorry, but I'm at work right now. Maybe another time." She struggled in his grip, fear and worry building up inside of her. Freeing her arm, she tried again. "It's gonna be 50 dollars, as I said."

His smile disappeared instantly and his eyes turned dark. He threw the bill on the floor below her feet.

"Bitch." He hissed, slamming the door in her face.

After this lovely encounter she looked at the 50 dollar bill laying on the porch and saw red. Anger, fueled by fear, sipped out of her. She was tired, underpaid and about to miss her friend's party.

"What about my tip, you asshole!" She shouted at the closed door, crunching the bill in her hands.

Next few things happened in a split second. The front door swung open and a hand shoot out, grabbing her hair in an iron grip. She screamed, a quick yelp of shock and pain, as he started pulling her deeper into the house. She lost her footing, now getting dragged on the slippery hardwood floor. Screaming and thrashing around she finally reached his arm with hers and started clawing it in a primal fury. Using all her strength she dug her nails into him, tearing open the exposed skin on his wrist.

"Hey, Mike, what the fuck is goin...?!" Through a red veil she got a glimpse of another boy getting up from the couch, utter shock on his young face.

Then she was in the air. Mike, as she got to know his name, flung her across the living room with a heavy roar. After a second of weightless flight, she landed on a marble coffee table in the middle of the room. Ribs first, but her head quickly followed, slamming on the smooth top.

"You want a tip, huh? You want a tip?! Then work for it, like a whore you are!" His voice rising to a scream ringed in her ears as she tried not to lose conscience.

She slowly lifted her pulsating body and swept the room. Other than Mike behind here, there were three more, in various stages of getting up. Despite a fuzziness settling in her mind, she knew she had to act fast to have any chance of escaping this horrid situation.

Staying low to the ground she turned abruptly and bolted for the front door, using their confusion to her advantage. Sharp pain in her chest almost knocked her out, but the adrenaline pushed her forward, past the big-eyed Mike and into the dark corridor. Grabbing the doorknob she heard heavy steps and shouting behind, the boys waking up like a pack of dogs that finally sniffed out their prey.

But she was already outside, sprinting along the driveway, her trusty fiat in view. Just a few more steps and...

A loud "bang" teared through the cold, winter air and something impossibly fast grazed her calf. She cried as her leg gave out and she fell to her knees. A giant body pinned her to the ground a moment later, knocking the breath out of her lungs.

"Come on, boys. If you have already got her then don't let her escape." Someone behind them calmly stated.

As the men on her sat straight, painfully twisting her arms on her back, the mysterious figure got closer and kneeled next to them. A heavy cigarette smoke hit her when he got closer to her. Gripping her chin he examined her bruised face and smiled with content.

"She is a nice one. Don't bang her up too hard." As she tried to free herself, coughing and wheezing, he got up and turned to someone just out of her view. "I'm leaving, for now, I have other things to do rather than babysit you. Don't do anything stupid. Well, anything stupider."

And with that, he was off, leaving her pressed into sharp gravel, fighting for every breath.

"Come one, baby, let's get you home." Mike's voice was dripping with sadistic happiness as he stood up, yanking her body with him.

His intentions were clear - throw her over his shoulder and carry her back to the mansion, but he didn't anticipate her desperate strength. Lilly, despite her bruised and beaten body, was fighting throughout every step he took, squirming violently and swinging her nails at everything in her sight.

"Fuck, this bitch is crazy. Help me, you morons!" He shouted at his still reluctant friends, struggling to keep her contained.

They hesitated for just a second, the last bit of morality leaving their young minds. They stepped closer and each grabbed one of her limbs. Like an animal carcass, she was dragged, sometimes suspended in the air and sometimes with her back scraping on the gravel. Her fight was a losing one, but it didn't stop her. She trashed and screamed the whole way, cursing and spitting at them with every shaky breath.

Once they entered the house, her legs were set free and the two guys locked the door behind them. She was carried into the brightly lit living room and tossed on the floor in-between sofas, where previously a marble coffee table had stood. On her knees, she gathered herself and looked at the boys with burning hatred.

"Now, doll, it doesn't need to be hard. Be a good little girl and take off your clothes, so we can have a better look at you." Mike sent her a crooked smile, tugging at his rapidly shrinking shorts.

"Go to hell, you fucking rapist." She answered, her throat raw and her voice raspy. With cold content she witnessed his smug act drop.

A fast and firm slap landed on her chick and she felt tears forming in her eyes. Not giving her time to react, he grabbed her by the throat and began ripping her top off.

"You don't want to cooperate? Fine. Just don't cry that I didn't warn you." His hot breath brushed her face when he whispered into her ear.

A moment later all of them gathered, pulling and tugging at her clothes and at her body. With Mike's hand still on her neck, she felt herself getting weaker, her moves slowed by the lack of oxygen. Her plump breasts bounced when she was robbed of her favorite bra. Her skinny jeans and then her laced panties quickly followed.

She felt a cold breeze on her exposed skin, and hands, so many hands. Squeezing and pinching, twisting her pink nipples and slapping her bare thighs and stomach. She couldn't do anything, her arms going limp despite her best efforts. Fighting the blackness entering her field of vision she was ready for the end.

And then he let go. Just a little bit, his grip loosened, enough for her to gasp for air, wheezing and coughing in agony. Coming back to her senses, she let the anger fill her again.

"Hey, man, what ya wanna do? Personally, I would love my dick sucked." A distorted voice broke through to her. They were still near, now mostly undressed, with their dicks in hand.

"Are you retarded or something? She is going to bite it right off, bro." One of them, a tall brunet laughed, looking at Mike, still with his hand tightly around her throat. "What about you, Mike? What's the plan?"

"Me? Nah, man, I'm just going to fuck her real good and hard." She felt as he shifted, now pinning her head to the floor.

Regaining some of her strength she wanted to fight again, claw their eyes out and spit on their graves. But Mike ordered two of his friends to hold her down as he stood behind her, unzipping his pants. He grabbed her waist, forcing her to lift her behind. Now she was lying, her arms and head squished to the ground and her butt in the air. He slapped her a few times and let his fingers wander around her pussy until he found what he was looking for.

Without a warning he showed two of them inside her. She yelped, a sudden pain shooting through her abdomen. He laughed, moving them in and out, bathing in her humiliation.

Lilly wasn't a virgin, but after her ex broke up with her a couple of months ago, she didn't really have the time to romance and sleep around. Now she felt every move, his long fingers rubbing on her walls, stretching her insides. He added a third one and she gritted her teeth, holding in her screams. A fun game to him as she laid in front, defenseless and tormented. His friends now joined, sitting around and inspecting every inch of her body.

After a while he stopped. While they squeezed and crushed her hanging breasts, she anticipated Mike's next move.

"Now for the main course. I'm gonna prep her for ya, fellas." He laughed, pretty pleased with his remark and firmly grabbed her asscheeks, pulling them apart.

Something cold and slick nestled in front of her opening and she braced herself. Breathing heavily she tried to move even a little bit, escape the inevitable. And then he leaned forward, entering her with one brutal thrust. She wailed as he pushed into her, stretching her further with every move. He clenched his hands on her stomach, forcing himself deeper.

He stopped, his throbbing cock filling her completely, his balls resting on her pussy lips. She felt tears rolling down her red face as the pressure became unbearable. After a short rest, him enjoying his overbearing presence inside of her, he started pumping. He attacked with wild and chaotic strokes, rocking her weakening body back and forth. Every stroke came with a new wave of pain and shame.

He was fucking her hard and without remorse, just like he promised. His tempo getting quicker with each thrust, his breath becoming heavy. After what felt like an eternity he laid on her back and came, squeezing her body in spasms. She squirmed in horror, but didn't feel anything flowing inside of her.

"Oh man, that IS a good pussy. Brand, she is all yours." Mike brushed hair from his eyes and unmounted her slowly, slapping her ass on the way out. "Just put a condom on, you don't want to go raw with a dirty slut like this."

"Yeah, man, I hear ya. Can you put her down on me? I wanna see her tits bounce." The tall brunet, Brand, sat on a sofa and began putting a condom on, looking at Lilly's exhausted body with hunger.

She felt as they pulled her up by the hair, forcing her to stand on shaky legs. With her jaw clenched she was shooting disgusted glances at the men around her. Despite the aching all over, she raised her arms to push them away. She wiggled and squirmed, not letting them pick her up.

"Oh for fucks sake. Wait a sec." A shorter blonde, whose name she didn't know, grew impatient with her constant movement and disappeared for a short while.

When he came back with zip-ties, Lilly tensed up, desperately trying to get out of their grip. Mike trapped her tightly against his massive body and the blonde twisted her arms, tying them behind her back in a quick motion.

"Finally some peace, Jeez. Lift her up." He commanded and she felt her feet leaving the ground, when they grabbed her in half.

Slowly lowering her body, they guided her hole straight against Brand's pulsating dick, a pretty big one at that. As she came face to face with him, mere millimeters between their bodies, she looked at him in silent resistance and spat at him, her saliva landing in his eye.

He roared, half yelling - half laughing, and launched himself upwards, entering her viciously. She screamed and screamed, as the rest of the boys let go of her body and she dropped, further impaling herself on his massive cock. He was bigger than Mike, and faster, pumping inside of her like a piston. She felt every move of their bodies with intensity like never before. He laughed, burying himself deeper, pulling her hair with one hand and pinching her ass with the other. She felt herself slipping, her mind foggy and jumbled. She tried to stay still, but he was ruthless, launching her up with his every thrust. Her breasts bounced uncontrollably, adding another layer of pain to the experience. While he was finishing he held her down tightly, screaming with her as his cum filled the condom.

Then she was passed to Jayson, a skinny Asian kid with long, dark hair gathered in a messy bun. He wasn't as built as the rest of them, but his strength laid in his stamina. He threw her onto the sofa, with her lower body hanging from the edge. He showed her face between cushions and kept her down, as she struggled for every breath. Half suffocated, she gasped in rhythm of his movement, his hand on the back of her head, holding her down. He was swinging his hips, going in and out, ripping his dick out of her abused pussy and then shoving it back in. He finished after a solid twenty minutes, taking the condom off right before he came and shooting his hot cum on her bare back. He held her down for a couple more seconds, relishing in her fight for breath and then kicked her to the floor.

"Come one, Dave, hurry up. I'm already ready for round two." Brad stepped on her stomach, almost like he didn't see her, and then sat on the sofa, stroking his half limp dick.

Dave, the short blonde, kneeled between her legs and put her thighs on his shoulder. It was painful and uncomfortable, almost all her weight resting on her bound arms, but she didn't fight back. Her rage was too weak, tucked in a far corner of her tortured body. She blankly stared into the ceiling as he positioned himself and began slowly shoving his cock inside. His dick wasn't the longest, however he was probably the most girthy of them all. His moves were methodical and calculated, filling her to the brim. She felt an unbearable fullness when he pushed it all the way in, staying in this position for a while. He squeezed her breasts with incredible force, ripping her out of her indifference. She growled at him, reduced to her primal instincts, and then yelped, feeling her nipples being almost torn off. He held onto them as he was going in and out of her, crushing and pulling them in his grip. Their eyes locked and he grinned, fully ecstatic. He lifted her off the ground by the swollen nipples, while cumming inside her, spasms rocking their bodies.

They all went again, doing another two rounds. She was showed around, kicked and fucked mercilessly. Her pussy was swollen and redden, her body bruised, and her breasts and nipples sensitive to every touch. But she was safe, her consciousness and sanity tucked away deep inside her mind, waiting for an opportunity. Blanketed by a shield of hatred, she felt as they pumped inside, passing her around like a used toy. And every stroke, every slap was bearable, because she knew she would kill them. The certainty of this thought allowed her to not lose herself in this never-ending torture.