All Comments on 'New Year's Eve Pegging'

by ManofthePublic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story very much and look forward to the next installment! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it good work and the story flowed well makes me interested in getting pegged

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Oh y÷eeeeeeah. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this one. Specially Marcia. Please keep the goodwork

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love for this to happen to me I’m from westchester to. Would love to meet up. My snap chat is jgplt1

mioelcidmioelcidover 1 year ago

I know I often state stories are to be continued and thus far have not produced many of these promised sequels. I do hope to do them eventually.

Make it true this time, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked, but it felt so rushed. You had all this description about Marcia’s personality yet you raced through the bondage details like you had a deadline to meet. Suddenly a rope, and ball gag, and later a leash and collar?! And face down how was the dude supposed to eat her butt?? More logic needed.

ManofthePublicManofthePublicover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, ManofthePublic here! Thank you all for your kind comments. I appreciate the constructive criticisms and hope to continue to deliver kinky female-dominated content for our enjoyment. I encourage you all to read my other stories, which are not overly long.

I am glad people liked the Marcia character. I do apologize for nor producing many sequels, beyond Arty & Steph Pt. 2. I kind of wish this site had a poll app so I could see what people wanted. I am quite flattered that one of my readers states this story has inspired the reader to want to get pegged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should focus more on the story and accurate details; how does a girl sit on your face when your face down and less details on the whole female empowerment thing. Get over yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story! Do you think you'll make a sequel to Hayley Busts Balls? I really enjoyed that one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManofthePublic@ManofthePublic
My stories are generally kinky and femdom stories. My dommes vary, some are loving and kind, some are mean bullies. All are aware of their superiority and love chances to show it.