New Year's Eve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

"And now that you don't have a boyfriend?" asked Shane.

Scarlett took a deep breath "Now that I don't have a boyfriend, I'm lying in my not-boyfriend's bed, I'm letting my not-boyfriend fuck me...or fuck with my head...and sure Dom hooked up with Bea." said Scarlett, feeling foolish and vulnerable all over again.

"Oh" Shane sighed "Look, *I* haven't been seeing anyone else and onc.."

Scarlett sat up. "I haven't been seeing anyone else!" Scarlett interrupted. "A guy I live with liked me, knew I was with you so took up with someone else. You've been jealous and paranoid about something that hasn't been going on! I've been fucking miserable, if you must know" she spat.

Shane stroked her hair and held her head in his hands "Calm down, Scarlett. I was going to say that once you're finished uni, we can 'Rock the Casbah' all we want." he laughed like she had overreacted.

"Oh. Ok...sorry" Scarlett mumbled.

"Don't be daft. I mean, yeah...I'm jealous that some guy got you into his shower, even if you were fully dressed." Shane sighed, exasperated and rubbed his hair and face roughly with his hands. The sound of his beard bristling against his skin broke the tense atmosphere. "I couldn't stop thinking about it, I was raging, I was horny. I was a pure mess, basically." He struggled to find the right words he wanted and shook his hands in fists above him in frustration "That's only one thing that happened one night that you told me about and I just couldn't stop thinking of how much of a tease you are and you'd been out drinking and... then how often that was happening..." he sighed loudly "Fuck sake! I don't even know how we got to talking about this...I think we both need to sleep Scarl...C'mere to me" he said, pulling her down on to his chest, against her resistance. When he wrapped his arm around her she started to relax only slightly and then he felt wet drips on his chest. "Please don't cry, Scarl. It's been a long night, we've had a lot to drink, we've been up and down and back again and we're overtired now." He stroked her back and held her into him as she said nothing but cried softly and wouldn't fully relax. "Shhh" he whispered. Scarlett eventually fell asleep.

Scarlett woke up feeling Shane moving and whispering her name and realised he must be uncomfortable in the position they'd fallen sleep. "Sorry" she murmured, lifting her head off his chest and moving away from him. He left his arm under her neck and turned on his side to face her, kissing her in 3 small kisses on her forehead before she heard his head rest on the pillow. She opened her eyes, it was still dark and she was glad to feel warm and not have to get up yet. She found his mouth in the dark and carefully kissed him, she still craved the comfort. She drew back as she heard him breathing more awake before kissing him once more, he moaned quietly and kissed her.

They kissed each other slowly and gently, it was relaxed and intimate in their half-slumber. The warmth of their mouths and tongues together made them both melt into each other and their breathing was calm and in sync. They caressed each other's bodies. Shane stopped "Tell me what you want, babe" he whispered.

"I want to be close to you" Scarlett whispered. She reached down and slid off her pants. "Take off your pants, I just want to feel your skin on mine." she whispered, kissing him again. Shane pushed off his pants and Scarlett pulled him over to lie on top of her, in between her legs and slid her feet down his calves.

They continued kissing slowly, passionately and softly licking, nibbling and sucking each other's mouths. Their breathing fell in and out of sync and they both moaned and sighed softly as they kissed and caressed each other.

Scarlett's breathing became more shallow and Shane felt her gently thrusting her hips against him. "You're so wet against me" he whispered, kissing her neck. "Can I lick you out?"

"Yes" breathed Scarlett. Shane kissed his way down her body, caressing her breasts, stomach and thighs. The cool air from the room danced around Scarlett's naked skin as the heat of Shane's body moved away from her. Her nipples tingled and hardened and she felt goosebumps ripple across her. She missed the smell of his cologne and the feel of his warm skin and body hair so close to her even though he was just further down her body, softly stroking her thighs and kissing her inner thighs and outer labia. She reached down and stroked his hair, gently running her hand through it, down his neck and round to his beard. She instinctively tried to guide his mouth onto her wet pussy, she felt him laugh quietly as he continued to tease her. She began to breath heavily as he grazed across her pussy, the anticipation was overwhelming. She felt his breath hot on her pussy and she breathed deeply, thrusting her hips towards him.

He reached for her hand and entwined their fingers just as he took the first soft, flat-tongued lick and felt her pussy warm, soft and wet under his tongue. He groaned as he tasted her. Scarlett gasped and moaned, pushing her back into the bed and bucking her hips. "Oh my god" she moaned quietly, reaching down with her free hand to grasp and stroke his hair and his ear, as Shane licked her in slow, firm strokes. She spread her legs further, bending her knees and placing her feet on his shoulders while he continued licking her.

Shane locked his mouth around her pussy, the sound of his tongue lapping at her and her breathy moans filled the room. She began to grind against his mouth but then suddenly tried to move away from his mouth. "Stop, I don't want to cum " she whispered, breathing heavily.

Shane stopped, looking up towards her, stroking the back of her thigh with his free hand. He squeezed her hand he was holding. She was still breathing heavily "You don't want to cum?" he whispered, puzzled.

"I mean like this, I don't want to cum like this." Scarlett whispered. She pulled his hand and moved her legs down onto the bed, indicating she wanted him to come up to her. He kissed her pussy then kissed his way back up her body to her mouth. They both groaned tasting her juice on his face as they kissed. She let go of his hand and reached down to his balls, gently stroking them and squeezing them. Shane stopped kissing her and exhaled loudly, quietly moaning "Mmm yeah". It was starting to get light outside and she could see his face clearer now, the lust in his eyes was obvious. She stroked and gently squeezed his balls and kissed his mouth, face, neck and chest and he groaned and started rubbing his cock slowly up and down against her stomach.

Scarlett moved her hand and started stroking his cock. He was so hard, she could feel the veins on his cock and it was throbbing. He groaned and winced as she tried to pull back his foreskin but his cock was so hard that it had become too tight. His head was purple and dripping with pre-cum so she gently rubbed it over his head with her thumb. He breathed in sharply, squeezing his eyes shut "Do you want me to stop?" she whispered. He shook his head. "Have you any lube?" she whispered. He shook his head again, opening his eyes. "Can I spit on it?" she whispered. His eyes widened and he nodded and kissed her hard. He put his hand over hers on his cock and held it firm, breathing heavily. Scarlett reached her free hand down to her pussy to wet her fingers and gathered saliva in her mouth, she lifted her wet hand and rubbed it round the top of Shane's cock and sat up as she spat on it. He gently pulled his foreskin back and then slowly up again a couple of times, pre-cum dribbled down his cock and he breathed out in relief. Scarlett lay back. He held his hand over hers on his cock and stroked it up and down carefully as they looked each other in the eye, their faces so close that they breathed into each other's mouths. The rhythm became easier and she could hear the sound of his cock sliding up and down in their grip. Shane's face eased from its pained expression into a lustful one. "Are you ok?" Scarlett whispered. Shane nodded. "I want your cock inside me." Scarlett whispered.

Shane let go of her hand and she let go of his cock and then he held his cock down, spitting on it himself before rubbing it between her pussy lips. He moaned feeling her warm and wet against his swollen head. "Hold yourself open, I can't...OH FUCK!" he whispered as she guided him and he finally slid his cock inside her. "Don't move!" he said, tensing his body and closing his eyes. Scarlett remained still underneath him. Shane took deep breaths before opening his eyes and looking down at her. "I thought I was going to cum as soon as I slid inside. You're so wet and warm" he whispered, kissing her. "And so fucking tight. Oh my God" his eyes rolled and his face frowned. Scarlett quickly reached down and tugged his balls, firmly, once. He looked at her, surprised.

"Don't think about it" she whispered. "Don't move, just let's lie here like this for a while?" she asked. He nodded and started kissing her softly. She wrapped her legs around his waist and stopped kissing him "I love feeling you inside me, not moving, just kissing like this with your cock hard inside me" she whispered, looking in his eyes. They kissed for several minutes and Scarlett relaxed and adjusted to feeling him inside her.

"I want to feel you cum" he whispered, sitting up and back on his knees, grasping her thighs and slowly thrusting in until his cock was completely inside her and their crotches pressed together. "Play with yourself, babe. I want to watch you make yourself cum with my cock inside you" he groaned, grasping her hand and sucking her fingers. He sat back slightly so he had a good view as Scarlett stroked juice from her wet pussy up over her clit and started softly tracing circles around her clit. He watched her body move reacting to the sensations as she touched herself, breathing and moaning and looking at him. "Does that feel good?" he whispered, squeezing her breasts and caressing her stomach and thighs

Scarlett nodded "Yeah, I'm getting wetter and I can feel your cock stretching me as I get tighter." She whispered.

"Aw fuck, I can feel it but it's even hotter when you say it. Are you getting close?" he said, his voice the loudest it had been all morning. She nodded. "Why are we whispering, there's no one else here! Tell me when you're going to cum, I want to hear you" he said.

She laughed "You'll hear me, I can never be quiet." she breathed hard. "The way this feels I'm gonna cum quickly" she said, reaching down to get her fingers wetter before moving back up to her clit.

"I love hearing you cum. I mean I want to hear you telling me you are" he said, stroking her thigh with one hand and pulling her nipple harder with the other. She nodded as she rubbed around her clit harder, closing her eyes and moaning. He watched in excitement and his cock throbbed and twitched inside her as she began to squirm. A pink flush appeared across her chest and up her neck, into her cheeks, her breathing jerked quicker and her hips bucked. She moaned and he felt her usual pre-cum gush in her pussy. Her brow furrowed. "I'm gonna cum. Aw Shane, I'm gonna cum." she moaned and he grasped her hips tight with both hands and had to fight himself not to thrust against her as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock inside her. She arched her back off the bed and bucked her hips up against him "I'm cumming" she moaned and grunted as she came, the feeling of his cock hard and throbbing to fuck her thrilled her. He held her tightly until she relaxed back onto the bed, catching her breath with her eyes still closed. He kissed her mouth gently. "My mouth is so dry" she laughed.

"That's cos your cunt is dripping wet" he laughed, stroking her thighs. She opened her eyes and raised her eyebrows at him. He rolled his eyes "Ok, sorry, your pussy. Your pussy is so fucking wet" he said, licking his lips.

She smiled at him "Yeah, not because I drank too much last night" she laughed, trying to catch her breath.

"Do you want a drink?" he asked "I'll go and get us water." She nodded. "You're still...FUCK that grip is strong. I physically can't pull out yet." he said, leaning forward and kissing her softly before resting his forehead on hers.

"Mmm that felt amazing, I came so hard. How did you not?" she asked, squeezing her pelvic muscles. He frowned and let out a low groan.

"With a lot of difficulty! I'm proud of myself! Have you felt how strong it is inside there? Your body is trying to milk me!" he laughed, kissing her. "It's so fucking hot watching you get yourself off. Even hotter having my cock just there..." he rolled his eyes and mouthed "Oh my GOD!" Scarlett laughed. "I'm gonna try and..." Shane said, sitting up and pulling his cock out of her as they both winced. "Sorry, sorry" he said, kissing her knee. He went downstairs and brought back glasses of water. Scarlett didn't realise how dehydrated she was until she started gulping the water. Shane laughed as it dribbled down her chin and onto her chest. She finished her glass, put it on the table and sighed.

Scarlett started kissing him as he sat back against the headboard. "Get on top" Shane said. Scarlett climbed into his lap and immediately grabbed his cock and slid it inside her. They both groaned. "Ride me, babe" he said. "Ride me, oh fuck yeah" he grunted as Scarlett bobbed up and down on his cock at a steady pace before speeding up suddenly when the urge overwhelmed her. The bed frame creaked at the pace.

"I'm cumming" she moaned loudly just as she came with long, hard thrusts against him, moaning and gasping for breath. "I just want you further inside me". Shane lifted her up slightly and began thrusting hard up into her before her orgasm subsided as she leaned forward on top of him, clutching the bed frame at the head of the bed. He watched her breasts swinging in his face as he fucked her and caught one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking it hard. The feeling of her soft breasts in his face and her hard nipple under his tongue sent him wild, he thrust hard and fast up into her pussy. The feeling pushed Scarlett into overload, she yelled in pleasure and furiously rubbed her clit, the pressure in her pelvis rose.

Shane grunted and let go of her nipple, looking up at her face "You're gonna cum again, aren't you?" he asked, fucking her hard.

"Yes! oh yes!" she screamed, her pussy dripped and her hips bucked wildly as she came again, screaming.

"Oh fucking hell" Shane yelled and grasped Scarlett's hips as her knees shook, went weak and she collapsed with her head on his shoulder, gasping for breath. "Are you ok?" he asked, breathlessly. Scarlett nodded. He tried to lift her head up to him to kiss her but she held it firmly on his shoulder. "Scarlett, c'mere" he panted, trying to lift her shoulders.

"Give me a minute" she replied. She tried to steady her breath and open her eyes but she felt totally weakened. Eventually she felt him lift her shoulders up and looked him in the eyes. "I feel so weak, like I could sleep for 10 years" she told him.

"Do you want to doze for a while?" he asked, sliding down the bed with her wrapped around him, his cock still inside her.

Scarlett nodded. She sat up, pulling his cock out and looking down, it was still hard. "Sorry" she said. "I don't know why...I mean..." she sighed "This is like overload. I know you're probably sore, I'm not meaning to edge you"

"Don't worry, babe. Are you sure you're ok?" Shane said. Scarlett nodded. "Ok, move over and we can have a wee doze." he said. She moved over to her side of the bed and let him lie down before she lay down on his chest and he pulled the duvet over them. "You know that is really fucking hot to feel and watch, it's like your body is possessed. The sounds you make are like..." he said, his facial expression an impression of his cum face.

"Eh... yeah, it felt good. I guess I just feel a bit vulnerable." Scarlett said timidly and shrugged. "I'm not really sleepy, just feel weak" she said, looking up at him. He nodded and stroked her head back down to his chest. They recovered their breathing and breathed in sync until Scarlett fell asleep.

She woke up and the room was brighter, she lifted her head and startled as Shane stroked her back "You've only been asleep about 10 mins, don't panic" he said, softly. "How do you feel?" he asked.

"Yes, ok now" she replied. "You're still hard" she said, reaching her hand down to grip his cock. He let out a low groan. "I really want you to cum" she said, kissing his chest and down his stomach. Her stomach rumbled and they both laughed.

"How about we have some brekkie first?" Shane said. Scarlett looked at him and stuck out her lip in disappointment. Shane laughed. "I'll put the heat on to warm the place up, hopefully the bed will dry out a bit, we'll refuel and rehydrate. How does that sound?"

Scarlett agreed and they got up. Shane put his dressing gown on and gave her his blue sweater. As they made their way downstairs she stopped at the bathroom to clean up a bit and washed her face and cleaned her teeth. By the time Scarlett reached the kitchen, Shane was buttering her a slice of toast and had made her a cup of tea, she leaned against the counter eating her toast as Shane made and buttered a plate full of toast. He carried the plate and their hot drinks over to the table, nodding his head at her to follow him. He sat down on the chair and patted his lap for her to sit down on it, wrapping his arm around her waist and slipping his hand up under his sweater she was wearing as she sat down. They ate the plate of toast without speaking, periodically kissing each other and sipping their hot drinks. When they had finished eating, Scarlett sighed. "Satisfied?" Shane asked, finishing his coffee.

"Hmmm. For food? Yes." Scarlett replied.

"Oh?" asked Shane, raising his eyebrows and pulling her further across his lap, kissing her.

Scarlett shuddered, pulling away "Argh! How do you drink your coffee so strong?!"

He laughed and put on a deep accent "I like my coffee like I like my women" he said, pulling her against him and they laughed. "Do you want something else?" he asked.

She smiled, standing up and turning round to straddle him on the chair "Ooh" said Shane, he pulled open his dressing gown as she sat down and grabbed her ass. They kissed passionately, gasping for breath. "How about I fuck you on the table?" Shane panted. Scarlett looked at him and bit her lip. She stood up and quickly pushed their dishes further across the table before he lifted her up and set her on the table.

She leaned back, turning to look out the window "The neighbours won't see, will they?" she asked.

"No, there's a wall there beside their kitchen window and it's hardly even morning yet!" he said. "I think you need to be a wee bit wetter" he said.

"What?!" she said, puzzled. Then she realised as she looked, sitting back up to see him leaning down and licking her pussy. "Ohhh" she breathed. She bent her knees and set her feet on the edge of the table, opening herself up to him. She heard him groan and felt the vibrations. "I think I'm wet enough" she moaned. She felt him laugh and he stood up.

"You're just so horny for this cock, aren't you?" he said wryly, rubbing his cock against her pussy.

"You're loving this, you and your massive ego" she rolled her eyes.

"Me and my massive cock, morelike" he grinned, firmly pushing his cock inside her. They both groaned and Shane began steadily thrusting into her. Scarlett lay back on the table, leaning on her elbows and Shane pushed up his sweatshirt she was wearing, exposing her breasts. Shane lifted her legs up, bending them at the knees, holding her by the ankles and thrust harder. Scarlett moaned and tried to steady her breath but with each thrust her breathing jerked and her tailbone dug into the table. "Mmm look at your tits bouncing as I fuck you" Shane groaned "Aw I love watching my cock sliding in and out of your cunt, so fucking hot. Mmm you're so fucking wet and tight babe."

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers