New Year's Eve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett moaned and gasped at the sensations, grasping at the table edge.

"Yeah, does that feel good babe? Fuck yeah, that feels good. Mmm you look amazing like that, taking my cock" he groaned louder as he started thrusting harder and faster.

Scarlett whimpered "Ahhh, that's too hard, Shane! It hurts my ass!"

"Sorry" he said as he pulled back a bit but continued fucking her hard and fast "Your ass?" he asked "Aww fuck babe, I wish I was in your ass. Mmm remember that time? I remember your ass is even tighter than your cunt" he groaned. The table had moved slightly along the floor tiles with the force of him and it was now banging against the chairs at the back wall. "Aw fuck I'm cumming. Fuck! I'm cumming. Take it all in your tight cunt...take my cum" he grunted and thrust hard into her with long, hard spurts. "Fuck! Aw fuck!" he growled. She felt his cock throbbing inside her.

Shane let go of her ankles, letting her legs dangle over the table edge and pulled her to sit up. "I'm sorry babe, I couldn't hold it." he breathed heavily.

"That's ok, don't apologise!" Scarlett said, kissing his face softly and wiping his brow.

"You mentioned your ass and I was looking at your asshole thinking about the last time we did that, how tight it felt and I couldn't stop thinking about fucking your ass" he looked at her with a mixture of apology and intrigue on his face. His cock twitched inside her as he talked about it.

"Hmmm yeah, that time I'd had 2 bottles of wine and got my period so you took your chance" said Scarlett, flatly. "Note to self: say no to no preparation in future. Anyway, you look like the one who needs a doze now. Do you want to go back to bed?" she asked. Shane agreed.

When they got up to Shane's room, Scarlett shook the duvet out and they got into bed. "I owe you but I'll sort you out later" Shane said, sticking his tongue out at her as he turned on his side and leaned up on his elbow.

"What for?" asked Scarlett, lying flat on her back beside him, bending her knees so her feet were flat on the bed.

"In the kitchen. I came and you didn't" Shane said

Scarlett laughed "Are you keeping score?" Shane shrugged and half-nodded. "In that case then I think actually I owe you!" she said

"I wouldn't say no. Except right now cos..." he exhaled heavily. Scarlett shook her head and smiled.

"You always get annoyed if I don't cum, Shane. It's like you're embarrassed that you did and I didn't when it's no big deal. It's doesn't happen all the time" she said.

"Yeah but I want it to, feels like I'm not doing my job properly otherwise" he said timidly, looking at her arm as he stroked his hand down it.

"Your job?!" Scarlett asked, frowning and rolling her eyes. "Fuck sake, are you feeling alright? I guarantee you could count on one hand the amount of times you came and I didn't when we were a couple." she raised her eyebrows at him and he nodded. "I came twice this morning before we went downstairs so I think you need to remember it's my body going 'not this again' and not anything to do with you 'not making me cum'." she said.

"Yeah, I know. It's just... better... when you do." he shrugged. She sat up and kissed him gently. He groaned and caressed across her chest, kissed her more forcefully and started squeezing her breast.

Scarlett stopped, looking him in the eye "No, go to sleep! How are we going to make it to at least midnight at this party tonight?!" she said firmly but playfully.

Shane growled in frustration "Argh I know!" and lay back. "It's only 8:30am, we've got all day yet" he said.

Scarlett turned onto her side facing him and pulled the duvet up over her arms. Shane slid closer to her, lifting her leg up over his hip and resting his hand on her ass cheek. She sighed, annoyed feeling his cock hard against her and tried to move away from him.

"I do just want to sleep Scarl, I'm not trying it on" he said softly "I've got a hard on cos I was squeezing your boob and thinking about fucking you when you were kissing me but I just want to cuddle you and sleep, ok?" he said, pulling her closer to him.

"Ok. You're so nice and warm, like a radiator" she said, curling round him. She relaxed, feeling content and comfortable. They fell asleep quickly to finally get some proper rest.