New Year's Eve Tradition

Story Info
Should old acquaintance be forgot?
764 words
4.17
43k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first attempt at a 750 Word story.

Hope you enjoy it.

**********

I strain my eyes in the darkness to make sure I could see Cindy's name correctly. Yep, I'm in the right spot.

This is the fifth year of my New Year's Eve Tradition with my loving wife so I've got my timing down better than those first few years. It's still difficult to hit it just right but I'm pretty confident I'll be able to hold on until midnight.

The events of six years ago are why I started this particular tradition.

On this night, six years ago, I was supposed to be out of town taking care of my sick brother. My sister was able to change her plans and take my place so I could be home in time to celebrate New Year's Eve with Cindy, my wife of 10 years. Fortunately, we had not yet started a family.

Cindy didn't know I was coming home early. She also didn't know that I was aware she was cheating on me with Bill, a mutual friend of ours. I had seen all of signs but had never been able to catch them in the act.

I was a block from home when I saw Cindy walking out of our house and getting into Bill's car.

I watched as she leaned over and gave him a long passionate kiss.

I watched as she slid over and cozied up next to him, hip to hip.

They were heading in the same direction I was so they didn't see me as they drove away from our house.

I followed them as they drove into the city toward where I knew Bill had an apartment.

They had only gone a few miles when I saw Cindy hugging Bill while her right shoulder was making a repetitive stroking motion. The happy toot from a passing trucker was all the confirmation I needed to be convinced she was jerking off Bill's cock.

A few miles later, Cindy's head lowered down out of sight. Any fool could tell she was sucking Bill's cock while he was driving down the road.

My already furious head was filled with rage as I witnessed her crossing the last line.

Multiple ideas crossed my mind. Everything from ramming them now, to confronting them at Bill's apartment to just turning around and crawling back home.

Not sure why, but I took my cell phone out and texted to Bill's phone.

"Please take your cock out of my wife's mouth. It's not safe to drive that way."

I hit send.

A few moments later, I see Bill shifting slightly to pull his phone out of his coat pocket. He looks down and I correctly assume he's reading my text. He quickly moves his head looking left, right, then to the rear-view mirror. His eyes widen as he sees me driving behind him. His eyes locked on mine and he knows they've been spotted.

The shock freezes his mind for just a moment.

He sees me.

He doesn't see the intersection he has just entered.

He doesn't see his light is red.

He doesn't see the Semi speeding towards them.

But I do.

I see the Semi violently slam into the side of Bill's vehicle.

I see Bill's car crushed.

I know they are both dead.

The autopsies confirm what I saw. Besides being as crushed as one would expect, Bill's cock was severed and lodged in Cindy's throat.

I shake my head clear of these past events.

I check my watch and see its almost midnight. Time to get into position.

I unzip my pants and take out my cock.

As my phone beeps indicating it is finally midnight on New Year's Eve, I start to piss.

I aim high on the stone making sure I do a good job of drenching urine over Cindy's name and dates. Then I lower my aim to her grave and soak the ground over her casket as best I can.

I've spent the last few hours drinking lots and lots of beer to ensure I have plenty of piss to complete my tradition. I empty the last and shake off a few more drops before tucking myself back in and zipping up.

Having completed the first part of my tradition, I wash down a laxative with my soda. I have about 30 minutes before that kicks in which gives me enough time to drive across town to Bill's grave site.

That big bowl of chili I ate is going to come in real handy there.